Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 pm

"It's okay." Lillin said and rummaged around in a bag a bit before pulling out a notebook and pencil. She flipped through it before handing it to Tristen with a blank page open.
Mason glanced at Tristen then went back to strumming.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:26 pm

Tristen smiled and took the paper and pencil and started doodling quickly. She zoned out and into the drawing, initially random lines all over the page looked like nothing, but gradually and without a coherent order, she added and added to it until it looked like a female silhouette with butterflies erupting form her lower stomach and gradually turning to bats. the quality of drawing, once it finished, was remarkable, if a little surreal. she started drawing little shards of glass aroudn the border. She then dropped the paper and pencil as if finished and sat back, studying it.
she shook herself a few times and then ran a hand over her eyes.

"Ok...damn it, what have I drawn? can you describe it? All I can see is snakes."
she said, passing the picture over to Lillin.
"All i can see for goddamn days is snakes."

there wasn't a single snake on the page. She hooked her arms around her legs as she sat on the bed.

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Lillin looked over the picture, her mouth hanging slightly open in amazement.
"Well, there's a silhouette of a girl... and she's.... exploding? With butterflies. And they turn into bats! And I think this is glass around the edges, here." She said, turning the picture around showing Tristen the different parts.
Mason glanced over at them then did a double take at the picture, he knew she was kind of crazy artist-y but he didn't know she could draw like that. He let them continue to throw ideas around as he continued to play little bits of songs.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:50 pm

"I leave it in your care then," Koko replied as she strolled to the back and knelt down beside Yoki. The girl whined a little but nothing too alarming that sounded like she was in extreme pain.

"Fayt-go find a spare piece of cloth," she ordered. Fayt did.....rummaging about he found a fairly clean tan piece of cloth and gave it to her. Koko shifted and placed the cloth near where the puppies would be coming from.

They waited several more minutes. Then....finally the first little naked crittter arrived. Three more followed afterwards. Yoki licked and cleaned off her babes-curling around them to keep them warm. They all appeared fine-mother included. Bly sniffed and nudged with pups. His tail wagged happily.

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Judith backed away to give Koko space and watched as they puppies appeared. It was gross but it was amazing. She left the room to give Yoki and Bly space.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 pm

Trsiten nodded thoughtfully. After a little while the snake-drawings faded and she could finally examined what she drew.
"Huh. Well this seems to tell me the vampire i smelt was a woman. Probably with some serious hormones going on - maybe she liked this guy? She's hardly going to be ovulating if she's a vamp. The glass...shards? The bats mean vampire. maybe the mirror bits mean vampire too."

--

Drake sighed, caught between trying to listen and ignore the activy elsewhere. he also wans't sure if he wanted a customer to come in or not.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Koko cleaned up the unsightly mess and washed her hands well in the small bathroom. She took another glance at the little family and then returned to the front. "The part you wanted to miss is over if you want to see them," she commented. "Four in total."
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm

"Really?" Drake grinned. "I assume everyone's all right, then?"
he followed through, hoping it wasn't a mess. he paused and kept hsi distance for Yoki's sake, but practically melted at teh sight fo the tiny puppies.
"they're...wow."

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:41 pm

"So we look for a chick that's out only at night and hanging around this guy?" Mason asked, plucking something that vaguely sounded like Maneater, the one by Hall&Oates, not Nelly.
"Maybe we can talk to the guy?" Lillin offered.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:48 pm

[ahh love that song biggrin ]

Tristen nodded.
"Basically. very feminine I think." she said. "the drawing feels feminine."

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 pm

The puppies whined slightly and wondered over one another somewhat blindly. Given a few days they be more active.

One of the little fellows, a boy, missed a stepped and tumbled over-rolling in Drake's direction. Bly immediately went to check and make sure he was ok. He looked up a Drake and panted happily.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:00 pm

"It does look feminine... except for the fact that she's exploding." Lillin said looking at it again.
"I think think that's an explosion." Mason pointed out, getting a bit more into the song.

--

Judith peeked back into the room at the puppies. She wondered what they'd end up looking like with hair.

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Drake smiled fondly at the little puppy. he glanced at Bly for permission and then gently scooped it up in his hand.
"where you going, Buster?" he laughed, placing it carefully back with the other puppies.

-----

"hm." Tristen nodded thoughtfully. "That's probably something to do with the butterflies. Like maybe she's experiencing a very big feeling? Either that or it ties to the drama around whoever's been killing people"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:21 pm

"Well if she's a vampire too then would she notice if there were others in town?" Mason asked and switched to random plucking again.

--

Judith giggled at Drake and walked back into the room now that things were clean again.

Zizzykitty
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games