Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:52 am
Oblen shrugs his shoulders slightly. "Sorry... I tried to pull him away a bit, but yeah." As he spoke his petting hand slowly drifted more to Shadow's stomach to which he replied by beginning to bite and claw at, but the licks a bit then looks up to Oblen. Oblen looks down to raise his eye a bit. "Huh..." He then wiggles his fingers a bit, to which the cat once again attacked at.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:10 pm
Mina shrugged slightly "Don't worry about it..." She smiled slightly when Shadow attacked Oblen's hand.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:28 pm
Oblen then moves his hand for the other side, but the cat flopped to it's other side to continue attacking at Oblen's hand in a kicking, clawing, and biting fasion. Oblen then stops moving his hand, to which the cat then licked Oblen's hand a bit, causing him to twitch it a bit and causing again for the cat to claw it slightly, but then rubbed its head into the palm. Oblen rolls his eyes bebofre going back to petting the cat. "Cat's acting weird."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:58 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "He's playing.." She curled up against him and watched as Shadow continued to attack his hand.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm
Oben shrugs his shoulders slightly. "Well, yeah... but it's sharp and it's sudden and a--" The cat bites and kicks again at Oblen's hand. Oblen shakes his head slightly. "I think something it smells on me is getting it all hyped up or something... because it always wants to kill my hand with 'playing'." He says before pulling his hand away from the cat, which looked up at him as he did so.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:51 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Did you touch any wild catnip?That may be why he's attacking your hand, other than that I can't think of anything." She rolled her eyes when Shadow lot out a pathetic meow.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:44 pm
Oblen shaes his head. "... I don't think so... not for awhile, at least... eh... I guess it thinks it has something to do with my wings, or whatever... think that I'm some playful bird-man." He says before laying back a bit. He shrugs his shoulders. "So, you have any more weird or bad dreams?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:41 pm
Mira let out a small giggle at his 'bird-man' comment and shook her head slightly "No, not yet anyways...They'll come back soon enough though...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:21 pm
Oblen nods slightly. "Alright then..." He says bvefore glancing around, knowing it's about time to be getting out of the bed, but felt too comfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:55 pm
Mira nodded slightly and looked out the window, still worried about the storm.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 pm
Oblen sighs before finally throwing his feet off the bed and sitting on the bed foir a moment before standing and stretching. "Well... I don't know about you... but... I want to head out and off this snowy land."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:31 pm
Mira curled up in the blanket and snorted slightly "Good luck with that.You wont be able to see where your going, much less your hand in front of your face out there..Not until the storm lets up some anyways."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:07 am
Oblen walks to the window to shrug his shoulders. "... I think I'd be fine... if I made it threw countless bullets firing at me like the snow out there... I think I'll do fine with traveling against something that can't get stuck into my skin and wings... plus, I can produce my own heat and fire and create a bit of a coating of fire over me to keep me going and not feel the snow at all." He says before shrugging. "Though... I wouldn't want to leave without you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:53 am
Mira rolled her eyes "I'm not sure your wings would last very long in a storm like this...And I unlike you don't have the ability to melt anything frozen that touches me." Wrapping the blanket around herself, she stood and walked over to Oblen "You can go..I can tell you don't really want to be stuck here after being in that alley for so long...I'll be fine, I'll just go back to being a klutz again..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:33 pm
Oblen looks back to Mira, before looking out the window and shaking his head. "No... I... I don't want to go if you're not going. I don't like being alone... it's too... well, painfull... and depressing." He says before adding "Besides... if you're having these sort of dreams... I wouldn't want to leave you alone and let you be afraid and such..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games