Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:13 am
If you die in the starting zone trying to defend your room, you stay dead, yes?
And you can't run away halfway right?

Cause I've come to the conclusion that with half damage, Molan's just gonna go fail himself to death. XD

Edit: Editting in to confirm, I will die even if I manage to do max damage since I do half damage. XD So uh I do need to know what happens if you want to try to run at the last minute or die to the shadowling in your room.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:10 am
Question @ zone repercussions

Quote:
- IF this zone falls, for an IC few weeks (approx one ooc month):
- Students cannot use the school club rooms/ all club activities are POSTPONED
- Exams will be postponed for one ooc month!!

With the one month rule in the growth thread, doesn't that more or less render the repercussion null? Since you could still apply and after a month the exam wouldn't matter?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 am
The Dreamer/Observer stats say they cannot attack or defend, they can only heal. Except it later states that while our HP is normal our attacks are all halved.

Is this for the starting zone should we decide to fight the heartless in our dorm room? Or can we fight if we need to?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:00 am
Do Hunters that choose the Observer path get charges if they heal other hunters?  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:06 pm
Raja

Cause I've come to the conclusion that with half damage, Molan's just gonna go fail himself to death. XD

Edit: Editting in to confirm, I will die even if I manage to do max damage since I do half damage. XD So uh I do need to know what happens if you want to try to run at the last minute or die to the shadowling in your room.

If you really actually die, you just dissipate and pop back in your room :T BOOOOO (but you get full HP!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:07 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Question @ zone repercussions

Quote:
- IF this zone falls, for an IC few weeks (approx one ooc month):
- Students cannot use the school club rooms/ all club activities are POSTPONED
- Exams will be postponed for one ooc month!!

With the one month rule in the growth thread, doesn't that more or less render the repercussion null? Since you could still apply and after a month the exam wouldn't matter?

:T it means for both. On hold for both so that means you'd have to apply for the exam and wait ANOTHER month.....  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 pm
Zoobey
Raja

If you really actually die, you just dissipate and pop back in your room :T BOOOOO (but you get full HP!)

...SO I CAN TRY TO KILL IT AGAIN!? shgakjshgl I AM GOING TO MURDER THAT BUGGER.

And yes. I'm serious. I rolled like 7 rolls of 6 in a row. So I literally spend hp from like 12-26 range doing 0 damage.

Does the shadowlings hp reset if I go and kill it again?

PS: ilu I am totally going to kill that sucker. neutral I was just sad at the thought of not getting to take part in the rest of the event but yee~ <3 <3 This actually makes me... happy in a weird way. biggrin I CAN STILL PLAY! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:08 pm
Eight
The Dreamer/Observer stats say they cannot attack or defend, they can only heal. Except it later states that while our HP is normal our attacks are all halved.

Is this for the starting zone should we decide to fight the heartless in our dorm room? Or can we fight if we need to?

You can roll a normal 2d6 in the original starting zone only. After that all your attacks are literally, heals. So if you attack a heartless you're uh, healing it ENJOY.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:09 pm
Raja
Zoobey
Raja

...SO I CAN TRY TO KILL IT AGAIN!? shgakjshgl I AM GOING TO MURDER THAT BUGGER.

And yes. I'm serious. I rolled like 7 rolls of 6 in a row. So I literally spend hp from like 12-26 range doing 0 damage.

Does the shadowlings hp reset if I go and kill it again?

PS: ilu I am totally going to kill that sucker. neutral I was just sad at the thought of not getting to take part in the rest of the event but yee~ <3 <3 This actually makes me... happy in a weird way. biggrin I CAN STILL PLAY! Thank you!

Yeah biggrin if you dissipate you just pop back *IN STARTING ZONE ONLY

IF YOU DIE IN ANY OF THE OTHER ZONES YOU ARE OUT FOR THE GAME.

That's -10 HP or less @ dissipation! (Or in Hunter's cases, 0 HP is the limit)

HP carries over for the last mob defeated IN STARTING ZONE ONLY  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:11 pm
Ol-j-man
Do Hunters that choose the Observer path get charges if they heal other hunters?

Yes biggrin Since your attacks are heals, yes.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:12 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon
Just to make sure:

Spellcasters can still defend right? And if so, Do we use normal defending Dice mechanics?

Aka Dakota is full hunter: He rolls 1d10 for defense for Jerry
Jerry is defended for *whatever amount*
No damage to Dakota?

And is that the same for the other two Paths?

Casters can defend but they ONLY do double damage when attacking. :T

Should have specced in tank bro....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:11 pm
Hi zoobutt. some of us maybe still have certain temp artifacts from the 7 kings meta, I was wondering if they are still applicable for use here.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm
In Deus Towns, it says " Every time you attack you take damage equal to half your attack." What if you are an Observant and just healing? Do you take half the damage of your heals??  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:31 pm
I was wondering, how long will the event roughly last because I'm going on a 3 day trip and am worried I will MISS EVERYTHING ;;;

.. will i? u_u;;~  

revenant aria

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:01 pm
Just wondering, but if you're a hunter with a observer/heal status, how should it be roleplayed out? Should they just resort to bandages, or do they think they have a special power?

Would this be applicable to the other skills as well?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games