Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Oh.. spacespace
Emotions || Not Hungry space
Age || Eleven space space
Blood || Pureblood space
House || Griffindor spacespace
Year|| First space

❈❈❈
Keep on dreaming, Don’t stop breathing
Fight those demons, Sell your soul,Not your whole self❈❈❈
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Lilith smiled slightly as the boy looked over. Wow, he was actually a lot quicker to notice than the others at the table. She made a mental note that he seemed like a pretty nice guy, from what she had seen. The kids on the train didn't seem to notice her, really. Lilith was more of a wallflower than anything else. Hopefully the Gryffindors would help her grow out of that..

The brunette put her hands on her lap, asking quietly.
" What are we supposed to do if we aren't hungry...? " She paused a moment, before mustering up her courage to ask another question." And I never quite caught your name...?"

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything
That makes me anxious, gives me patience, calms me down..❈❈❈

Out Of Lilith: Her Attire

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:04 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"I am not hungry" Valentina said. "I guess today ins't one of those not eating days." She carried on. "Third day in a row I haven't eaten a thing." Valentina ended her talking and then thought to herself: Maybe I have gotten one of those eating disorders. "Very strange, very strange. I should be hungry but I am not" She said to herself.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:11 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun blinked. Looks like he wasn't the only one who wasn't hungry at the moment. "I guess the only thing you can do would be to wait until the feast is over. After that, you'll be guided to the Gryffindor common room. I would advise to at least eat a piece of fruit if you're not hungry. Your body needs the energy. That goes for you too, miss Valentina," Sun said. Three days without food? That is extremely unhealthy, even Sun knew.

Wait, wait. s**t, he never introduced himself. Of course he would derp and forget something as essential as this. Urgh. "I apologize. My name is Sun Henrick." Yeah, he felt slightly awkward and stupid right about now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

[Bell-chan]
mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Oh.. spacespace
Emotions || Not Hungry space
Age || Eleven space space
Blood || Pureblood space
House || Griffindor spacespace
Year|| First space

❈❈❈
Keep on dreaming, Don’t stop breathing
Fight those demons, Sell your soul,Not your whole self❈❈❈

Lilith looked over when Valtentina talked. Three days.. Adrian said it was normal for girls to do that, to make themselves go hungry. But Lilith never really understood. She bit her lip, and knew it was best to say nothing about it. As if she even had the courage to anyway.. By the tone of his voice, he wasn't hungry either. Maybe it was jst something that happened to all teenagers? A side effect of Hogwarts? But kids were eating like it was their job.

The young girl chuckled softly, covering it with her hand. He seemed suddenly flustered and embarrassed that he didn't give a name.
" It's quite alright.. M-my name is Lilith Xexion. Or Tory if you prefer.." She introduced.

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything
That makes me anxious, gives me patience, calms me down..❈❈❈

Out Of Lilith: Her Attire

Utsuha Moon

[Bell-chan]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:48 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

David nodded to Ronna. “Yeah she’s really good at it so whenever you need help in the class she’s a helpful tutor. You know my parents thought the same thing about me, load him up with studies and he’ll stay out of trouble. I guess for some it works for me I guess I just needed a girl friend to take away from all the trouble I was getting into.” He admitted with smile. Shayna really was the thing that changed him out of the trouble making kid he used to be.

A future Chaser now that was nice though Leonette might be displeased with the competition. “Right, let’s see… we have about four or five Chasers a year trying out. The captain Elli she’s a Chaser on the team. Truthfully we could probably use a couple me Chasers on the team.” David said. “As for the vice-captain that would be Jacob here.” He added pointing to Jacob beside him. “He’s one of the best Beaters we've got.” He said luckily he wasn’t just saying that.

“Flying class is I believe if I remember correctly on Tuesday mornings on the pitch.” David told him. “It’s one of the best classes but then again I’m biased. You don’t really get to fly all that much though because it’s for beginners and starts you off from scratch. So you’ll have a heads up on the rest. Anyways you get a flying certificate by completing the class which means you can fly all the time and with passing the class you can take Advanced Flying in your second and third year which is when you really start flying.” He explained. Man that was a lot.

“Hey here comes the food.” David said happily. After all that talking he was starving.

With: Gryffindors... Ronna, Alex, Xavier, Theo, Adrienne, Jacob

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

scurd
mc2
kiska166
RedEagleEye007
IceGrayWolf
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Yeah dating and crushes are the last thing I need... well at least I have someone else to consider for tutoring if I completely suck at healing.

Ronna narrowed her eyes at David and glanced down the table at Crash quickly who seemed to be mingling with first years and then back to David and and rolled her eyes as she picked up a mug nearby, which was of course magically her favorite drink-coffee brewed black and dark roast exactly like she liked it. She took a sip and said irritably, "Yeah... romantic relationships or even the thought of one is the last thing I need. I take too much after my mother, probably. On the bright side, I apparently inherited her skills in mathematics, so not all bad, I guess."

Taking another long sip of her coffee , she calmed and said with a smile, "Anyways, it's good to know that I'll have a potential tutor if I need it. And speaking of Advance Flying... I forgot I signed up for that too this year because Dad convinced me to, I had intended to drop it this year... everything else was my choice or mandatory-because if I could drop Astronomy I would have a long time ago, though I'm pretty sure having four classes on Monday is going to kill me-or have me want to kill someone." She said with a laugh. "I'll just make sure to load up on lots of coffee that day, I mean I've been pouring coffee into a thermos for between meal times since last year. I bet professors would totally prefer me to be awake and happy smuggling in coffee than without coffee."

She paused before laying her head on the table dramatically, "Wait is taking coffee out of the dining hall technically breaking a school rule? I can't break written, concrete rules... I mean that's just wrong... but without my coffee what am I supposed to do? My Dad's a cop... it's genetic: I need coffee to live!" She was genuinely horrified by the thought of not having coffee with her for easy access. On the bright side her mood had lifted from a darker cloud when David mentioned distractions by dating to something more comical -the fact she was having a moral dilemma about coffee of all things (not that Ronna considered not having easy access to coffee comical).

User Image

Doing: At the Gryffindor Table
In Company of: David, Alex, Theo, Xavier, and Adrianne
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166
RedEagleEye007
Diamond Wales
scurd

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:44 am
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"Yes, I know its unhealthy to go without food." Valentina said "I had this problem since I was about nine years old. Mother and father thought it was a stage that all children all children goes through. So I basically forced myself to eat when I was around them that just made me felt worse and got itself bigger." Valentina explained. "As you can tell I had a very tough childhood." She said then a thought came into her head: Mother and father basically never listened to me only Luca did. Sometimes they didn't even want me to exisit.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Sun nodded. "Nice to meet you, miss Xexion," he lamely said.

The prefect only listened as Valentina talk, not really daring to make a comment. He made a mental note to talk to Professor Steele within the next 24 hours to tell him of this issue. Going days without feeling hungry and a recurring problem since nine years old at that. Sun didn't know a lot about mental illnesses, and frankly never thought of as to pick up a science-y magazine. He knew, however, that something was wrong because the first images that flashed into his mind was those of models with nothing but skin and skeleton. Perhaps if Steele could at least give her potions that would give her the daily nutrient requirements to sustain a healthy body or something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

[Bell-chan]
mrs-lestrange
Diamond Wales

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
And it's not easy to be me

User Image

Jacob looked a bit embarrassed by David's proclamation of his skills on the pitch. If his performances in games were any indication, the blond would swear he was cursed in quidditch. However did give the kid a bit of a smile before shrugging. "I am not that good. I just happen to be a decent one. But, I work hard, so I guess that counts." At the mention of food out of the Great Hall, he blinked. Well, he broke that rule all the time during his first year. Otherwise, how did his brother actually eat when he was moping about? "You can, at least. Or I think you can. Didi it in first year when my brother refused to eat a lot. Otherwise, I think he would have ended up in the Hospital Wing from malnourishment."

----------------------------------
State: Friendly
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

murruelecreuset

mc2

scurd
]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image
User Image

His brother wasn't eating first year?

Ronna glanced up at Jacob, and said, "You don't understand I have to know if there is a written or stated rule forbidding it. The idea of breaking a concrete rule is just horrifying no matter the benefits. Rules are written for a reason and the more clearly they are written the easier they are to follow and ignorance of the law isn't an excuse to break the law-or rule in this case."

Her forehead creased into frown lines as she worried more about the issue. "When there is gray area there is an excuse but when there isn't there isn't," She muttered. "Maybe I should just ask Dad to send chocolate covered espresso beans. We are allowed candy type things from home. I mean it isn't really candy tasting but it is good and it would give me a caffeine pick-up if I needed it and I could still get coffee in the dining hall... I still need to know the answer for sure about whether I have unintentionally breaking school rules for almost two years now or not. Is there a rule book or something, somewhere?"

As she mused about locating a rule book she realized she was being selfish and hadn't really paid much attention to what Jacob had said and the rest of his words processed in her mind. He was being modest about his beater skills and he said something about his brother refusing to eat a lot his first year-what was that about? She decided not to ask about the second, as it seemed like a private issue, and instead said changing the subject deciding that stressing over something about the technicalities of breaking rules wasn't something most Gryffindors really worried about anyways, "Don't be modest, your bludgers hurt like Hell. You gave me my first broken bone, Jacob. Well... actually, I think my ankle only fractured last year, but still. And you're also the vice captain which means you have a lot more on your plate than an average beater. You and the Captain are the best people we got for the job."

User Image

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166
RedEagleEye007
Diamond Wales
scurd

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:21 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"If myself not eating I would probably end up in the Hospital Wing." Valentina said. "The other thing I am surprised about is because my mental health is good. Yes, before you think I have already been seen about mental health." She explained. "Let's hope I eat tomorrow." She said. "If I do end up eating tomorrow you'll probably see allot of food on my plate." She looked up towards the ceiling. "Even though my childhood was wealthy but it was tough for me being the youngest. I got along with my oldest brother Luca and none of my other siblings."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:03 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo had woken up from his power nap, feeling a lot better. Sleep deprivation symptoms seemed to go away and so did anything that was wrong with him at the moment. And the greatest part about it, as soon as he opened his eyes, a plethora of food had been in front of him. He smiled at it, extremely happy to see that he would get to eat all he wanted, which wasn't always the case when he was at home. Often times, he would have to run to the kitchen to find something to eat, but the refrigerator never seemed to have an all you can eat tag on it. All of it was always the healthiest foods one can find. Gluten-free everything, reduced fat and skim mile, bran flakes...all foods a twelve year old boy does not want, but is forced to eat because he was in training for football all of the time, or at least, that's the excuse his father makes all the time. It was about time he would get to eat doughy biscuits, delicious turkey, stuffing! He wanted it all...every single morsel.

Theo, now taking notice of what was happening around him, finally caught up in the conversation. Ronna was babbling on about whether something that Theo had not known, was a rule or not. Classic Ronna, always abiding by the rules. She cared about them too much at times, but he never really figured out why. He knew she did want to go into some kind of law enforcement job however. So that may have something to do with it. Then she seemed to start kissing up to Drage, which he found amusing.

"That's bloody blatant Ronna! Drage is the Vice Captain after all. Let the boy be modest. Instead let's talk about how great I am at Quidditch!" he said to her jokingly, flashing the girl a smile. The second part of his brief dialogue had a very big sarcastic undertone to it. He knew he absolutely was rubbish, but he would never say it aloud. He always enjoyed messing with her, just as much as she probably did him. It just always seemed to be what was happening between them. Either a serious conversation or a completely lacking of point conversation, much like what he may of just started.

I hated every minute of
training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

kiska166

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:43 am
User Image
User Image

Cheeky little monster...

Ronna had half a roll in her mouth when Theo spoke up accusing her of being blatent and then made a joke about him-Theo-being so great at Quidditch. Swallowing her bite, thankful she hadn't been drinking, and managing only a small cough she said, ruffling his hair, "You're a cheeky one aren't you? Ever hear of respecting your elders?"

"God, you should know by now I don't lie about my opinions, especially about my assessment of someone's job as an authority figure. He's not being modest: he's not giving himself credit," She said, irritably.

"And you, great at Quidditch? Did I miss you catch the snitch during try-outs last year when I was coughing up blood on the ground and paying attention to bludgers? Because if I did, I totally owe you an appology," She joked sarcastically. "Then again, if I remember correctly, we were both only spectators last year so... means neither of that were that great, right? Better luck this year, though?" Her attention had shifted to Theo, but she seemed to be in a good mood and was even joking about quidditch, which was something that surprised her. Maybe that was why she liked hanging out with Theo, he was a good kid at heart.

User Image

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166
RedEagleEye007
Diamond Wales
scurd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

-YEAR // First
    -AGE // 11
    -APPAREL // 'Cowlick' that refuses to go down. School robe on top; with crumpled white shirt, tie that is too big for him, worn-out gray sweater vest, and well fitting/dark trousers underneath.'
    -ITEMS // None
    -COMPANY // Gryffindor House; Ronna, David, Alex, Xavier, and Theo
    -RELATIONSHIP // None
    -THINKING // "I might make the team!", and "When am I going to see Jarlath?".
    -FEELING // Relaxed.
    -LOCATION // Great Hall
    < YOUTUBE SONG // (I Like That-Shane Mack)

══════════════════════════════════════════

Adrienne smiled brightly when David mentioned about the positions and how they could use more chasers on the team. He then looked eagerly at Jacob, the vice-captain, wondering if he had made a good impression on his-hopefully-future vice-captain.

"Hi." He said when David mentioned Jacob, internally debating whether or not a handshake was in order; though he seemed to sit too far away, so Adrienne settled with a nod of his chin.

"Will I need that certificate to play?" He asked David, a look of dread spreading across his face. Though in that instance, he was cut off when the Headmistress spoke.

She looked like a model out from a women's catalogue that his mother usually read; from the way she was dressed, to the way her hair was curled. He liked her speech, though was doubtful that the place would feel like home. It might, but Adrienne had his doubts. He was curious, though, about what she meant when she told the students to not enter the forest, wondering what might be in there-as Jarlath had never really talked about it. When the headmistress commended everyone to eat, the Lowery boy was confused about what they would eat. What, will she use magic to make food appear- he was beginning to think, though the thought stopped short as he smelled the food right after he heard the clap of her hands. He was in shock, staring wildly at the sudden appearance of the feasts on the tables about him. Food at home was always a matter of the family helping to make, though this was certainly new.

Everything from roasted birds to baked goods were suddenly filling up his nose, his mouth watering and threatening to drool. He gulped silently to himself, and quickly grabbed a plate, filling it with all sorts of goods. Though it was when he saw a lonely plate of greens, that he decided to grab a fork and shove some room in-between the stuffing and mashed potatoes-for the tasteless lettuce that would serve as his 'healthy food'-as his mother would put it (Though these greens would prove otherwise-as everything on the table tasted wonderful from some sort of magic.)

The whole time that Theo had-had his head down for a nap, Adrienne had wanted to ask the other older kids who he was, or even what his deal was, though he found him amusing when he surfaced from sleep. Theo seemed about his age, maybe a year older. He made a face when Ronna talked about coffee, thinking the stuff rather tart, though his eyes watered suddenly, and he felt like he would sob at any minute. It was just as his father made his coffee, and the memory of early mornings with him-seeing him out the door for work-hit him like a bludger to the gut.

Here his small chest heaved for a moment, though he speared a chunk of steaming-hot chicken with the fork. He stuffed it in his mouth, letting the heat burn his tongue. He whimpered to himself, trying to let the image of his father's smile burn away with the chicken on his tongue.

((OOC:_))

══════════════════════════════════════════

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

murruelecreuset

kiska166

[quote="RedEagleEye007]

User Image

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Battle: Rogue 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:18 am
      Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo rolled his eyes upon hearing her use the word 'elders'. The girl had some false sense of pride that she was probably around nine months older. "Ronna, you are not that much older? I am twelve, you are thirteen," he joked, trying to get her to see the point.

"And yeah you missed me. I caught all of them, you must have been knocked out most of the tryout," he said to her, smirking a bit. It was all in jest however and he felt that she knew it. "That's true, but you actually have a chance." He laughed at the thought of completely failing again. Quidditch was most definitely not his sport and he knew it, but his competitiveness wouldn't let him give it up. He hated not being on a sports team.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games