Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:09 pm
Applying for: Ulimi Siri x Nefertari
Name of SoA: Jabari
Meaning:Brave in Egyptian
Appearance:Twin to the Youngest bro!
Visual reference: for color
Personality:He is a shy, quite boy . He hides behind his sister and brother. He more of a scary cat then anything. He is a huge mama boy and don't like to do anything that she does not think is okay. He hides behind his twin too. He like to be a wall flower.
Any additional requirements that the family has:I I always wanted to put some one in the M'J and this might be my change. Yes rp is great! <3

I might need help with paying this if that okay. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:38 pm
Znaruto

Puhterodactyl

Congratulations you two!

We welcome you to our new family <3

I'll go ahead and post your forms in Lith's thread before the deadline! Don't forget to take care of your trade when you come back online!

Z~ I'll be taking care of your payment <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Cuddlycuttlefish

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:12 pm
Applying for:Marakaraka'kumba & Shakuntala
Name of SoA: Bhūla
Meaning: amnesia or more litterally"Forget"
Appearance: A light pink base fur, with pink mane and speckles which slowly fade as they spread out from her flank. Her ears are a duller red than her fathers. Her eyes share her father's heterochromia. She has a white underbelly, and blue striped forefeet(a mix of her mother's markings and her grandafther, color and then striping respectively). Finally their are dark gray markings on her muzzle and back feet.
Visual reference: Here's a little idea doodle
Personality: I imagine this will mostly change with roleplay, but the kind of base idea I have is (as seen in her name) the remnant of a forgotten past. The eyes are probably a dull reminder, and in turn I imagine there's some slight sense of distance between mum and cub. And with some inheritence of manipulative pop. But yes! TBC @v@
Any additional requirements that the family has: She has the hindi name annnddd I understand plot babies! I would be sure to participate.

Hopefully I did this all right!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:20 pm
Cuddlycuttlefish
Applying for:Marakaraka'kumba & Shakuntala
Name of SoA: Bhūla
Meaning: amnesia or more litterally"Forget"
Appearance: A light pink base fur, with pink mane and speckles which slowly fade as they spread out from her flank. Her ears are a duller red than her fathers. Her eyes share her father's heterochromia. She has a white underbelly, and blue striped forefeet(a mix of her mother's markings and her grandafther, color and then striping respectively). Finally their are dark gray markings on her muzzle and back feet.
Visual reference: Here's a little idea doodle
Personality: I imagine this will mostly change with roleplay, but the kind of base idea I have is (as seen in her name) the remnant of a forgotten past. The eyes are probably a dull reminder, and in turn I imagine there's some slight sense of distance between mum and cub. And with some inheritence of manipulative pop. But yes! TBC @v@
Any additional requirements that the family has: She has the hindi name annnddd I understand plot babies! I would be sure to participate.

Hopefully I did this all right!

As nobody else has applied, I'm gonna go ahead and let you have the custom slot! heart I'm amused that all your first three SoA are female here... xd heart Post the form in Blu Chalk's thread, and send the trade for the custom her way heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 am
Name and image of Father: Talkh Angara
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Ini Haki
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 5
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Jini-msemi
Any Requirements: Just the usual swampie naming stuff.
List of all Throwbacks:
Talkh: Twin, Mother, Father, Uncle, Aunt
Haki: Mother, Father, Grandmother, Great Aunt, Grandfather, Great Uncle, Great-Grandfather
A bit of history about the family: Haki is some degree of cousin to the current Queen, but not close enough to have any importance succession-wise. Talkh is a former Firekin, obviously, and semi-traditionalist; he will encourage his appropriately-colored offspring to go to the Firekin when they're old enough. They have a lot of relatives there, including an older sister.
Extra: Not really!

Closing Time: 11 PM EST  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:15 am
Applying for: Talkh Angara x Ini Haki
Name of SoA: Alama
Meaning: Sign; symbol
Appearance: Red like dad, with dad's facemarking (or something similar; CC) and tail marking. Black mane / tail tuff. Mom's eyes. White for the inner ear. Black nose.Some of mom's spots with CC placement. Alternatively, a twin to whichever Meep takes (if any), because we don't have enough of those yet. lololol
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Alama will make daddy proud -- or at least, it seems he will. Shortly after birth, he'll already be squirming around, wailing, and toppling all over his siblings. He'll be training as soon as he's old enough. Spars. Spars everywhere. Despite that, he'll also be a total mama's boy when he's younger and want to make her proud, too.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Swampie naming traditions. Will consider going to Firekin like dad wants if appropriate colors (not really a requirement, but yeah).  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:15 pm
Name of SoA: Nirav
Meaning: calm,quiet - Hindi
Appearance: Light grey body - with black spots like Mother's spread over his body. One large spot over his right eye. He has white toes, white ears, and burning red eyes. On his right shoulder he inherits his Dad and Aunt's shoulder marking. In the same colors and size. His mane and tail take after his Maternal Grandfathwer, a deep black with twinkling spots within it.
Visual reference: Alright, so I semi based him off of the coloration of a dog I had when I was younger. [ That's where the grey comes in ] So i'll include a few refs of the coloration i'm going for since my ref doesn't do it justice XD. My ref! - Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Ref 3 - I wanted to add a dash of red, but I couldn't figure out where to add it. Just something that would enable him to be welcome in the Firekin when he's older. [ Unless his current coloration would allow it? I'm not sure ] Feel free to add a dash of red Cavi <3 I trust your judgement completely :3
Personality: He's your typical unmotivated individual, he likes to do things at his own pace and sometimes that means things don't get done at all. Which will likely conflict with his Dad's views quite a bit. [Yay drama C:] I sort of imagine him being an older hippy you sometimes run into... 'Whatever maaaaan.' *waves his paw at you* His personality will grow more as I develop him through interactions. But I really want to see if he'll cave under Dad's pressures, or if he's going to continue on his own path.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Swampie naming methods <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:40 pm
Name of SoA: N'ia
Meaning: radiance, bright
Appearance: Similar to this cub but with the moon in place of 'mars'. Moon color can be gray/white or like milky white / very small tint of yellow idk your call <3 The black areas of her pelt should be speckled with some stars like him though. Her little 'mane fluff' or bangs or w/e should be black and starry as well. Eyes same color as linked brother's.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: Terrified of everything. Like... probably scared of her own shadow. More likely she's easily spooked. Will deny this absolutely. Often claims she is brave and can do anything, even when it's obviously not true. Will constantly try to overcome any and all fears.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Swampie appropriate naming!  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:17 pm
Name of SoA: Barsoom
Meaning: The name of Mars by the native peoples in "John Carter of Mars"
Appearance: See ref - He's got a bit from both sides heart I didn't have the patience for it, but he should also have on his back a sun like on his maternal grandmother's side in the same red and black as his ears, and black spotting like his mother heart
Visual reference: Ref! Random family member with the back-sun
Personality: Barsoom is a tough cub, showing no weaknesses. He strives to be a good soldier for his father, and is rather proud of his dual royal bloodlines - Even if there's no inheritence in his future, pride in one's bloodline(s) is important and good for boasting. He plans on checking out and maybe spending time in the Firekin to see his paternal side, after growing up around much of his maternal side.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Swampie naming methods(I think ICly his name could be explained as a sound he made shortly before naming when he sneezed xD )... I'm not sure what his adult name will be, but regardless of if he stays in the Firekin or goes back home with news of how all goes, he'll change his name each time heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:01 pm
Depawsit
Name of SoA: Nirav
Meaning: calm,quiet - Hindi
Appearance: Light grey body - with black spots like Mother's spread over his body. One large spot over his right eye. He has white toes, white ears, and burning red eyes. On his right shoulder he inherits his Dad and Aunt's shoulder marking. In the same colors and size. His mane and tail take after his Maternal Grandfathwer, a deep black with twinkling spots within it.
Visual reference: Alright, so I semi based him off of the coloration of a dog I had when I was younger. [ That's where the grey comes in ] So i'll include a few refs of the coloration i'm going for since my ref doesn't do it justice XD. My ref! - Ref 1 - Ref 2 - Ref 3 - I wanted to add a dash of red, but I couldn't figure out where to add it. Just something that would enable him to be welcome in the Firekin when he's older. [ Unless his current coloration would allow it? I'm not sure ] Feel free to add a dash of red Cavi <3 I trust your judgement completely :3
Personality: He's your typical unmotivated individual, he likes to do things at his own pace and sometimes that means things don't get done at all. Which will likely conflict with his Dad's views quite a bit. [Yay drama C:] I sort of imagine him being an older hippy you sometimes run into... 'Whatever maaaaan.' *waves his paw at you* His personality will grow more as I develop him through interactions. But I really want to see if he'll cave under Dad's pressures, or if he's going to continue on his own path.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Swampie naming methods <3

I choose you! biggrin I'll go ahead and get it posted :3.  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 am
heart grats pawsi biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:50 pm
Name and image of Father: Nemanja'janan
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Mittere
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Up to 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana'antara
Any Requirements: Children MUST remain in the Kitwana'antara. As lions they are likely (but not required) to have the pride's disease. Their mother is diseased.
List of all Throwbacks: Mittere's brother.
A bit of history about the family: Mittere is the Master Warrior of the pride, a position she takes very seriously. She is a former rogue and mercenary, but is loyal to the K'A. Her mate, now deceased, was the lioness Tarafa. Seven of Tarafa's children (one is deceased) and two of her grandchildren (one is deceased) still live in the pride. The cubs also have an adopted cheeton brother. Nemanja just...turned up one day. Don't expect him to laze around the pride though. There's plenty of other places he can lie.
Extra: There are likely to be future plots with Facio, Mittere's brother, and these kids can certainly take part.

Closing Time: Christmas Day, 6pm GMT/1pm EST/12pm CST/11am MST/10am PST  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:14 pm
Applying for: Nemanja'janan x Mittere
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning: --
Appearance: Basically a black and white version of mom. One eye completely black like dad's, if allowed, even the white, and the other eye blue like mom's. Dad's leg markings on the left front leg.
Visual reference: SEE MOM.
Personality: He's basically going to take after mom. Rough around the edges, but when he does find someone who's willing to push past that, he's going to love them with his whole heart. I'm having him lean towards being bisexual, not really caring about gender so long as he's happy. He's going to want to be a fighter. Tough and tumble kind of guy, but over protective of all of his family members.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Going to stay in the pride, obviously. To grow on alt lines. I want him involved in all sorts of plots.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:04 am
Name of SoA: Sinnuleysi
Meaning: Apathy (Icelandic)
Appearance: See ref! I tried to get his eyes close to Mittere's... Not sure how well that worked xd Same with getting his markings like Nemanja's...
Visual reference: REF - Would like him to grow onto the alt male lines... Since I kinda couldn't think of a good right-side-of-his-face marking xd ;
Personality: Sinnuleysi is the sort to try to manipulate others. He isn't malicious about it, he's just trying to work thins in to a big grand plan. Everything he does is for the benefit of his family... And if that means he may have to convice others of somebody's death needing to happen, he'll try it. One day he plans on taking a mate... But if it's for love, that's yet to be seen, as he'd see it as another thing to do for the family by spreading his genes about. Beyond that, he doesn't much care for the needs or wants of others.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He's not gonna leave the Kitwana - He will be a Carrier :>  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:06 am
Name of SoA: Arantza
Meaning: 'thorn' in Basque
Appearance: I'd like this on the alt lines! Mother's pale pink for base coat, with her darker pink and father's black for markings. Back marking should look like father's, neck marking should look like mother's, tear markings should look like uncle's. Eyes should be black, with black sclera--slightly darker for the 'pupil.'
Visual reference: You betcha I have a ref!
Personality: Wherever Mittere lost her tolerance for bull****, Arantza sure as hell didn't find it. Armed with an explosive temper and a short fuse, self-control will be the first lesson this little lioness needs to learn, before she can start on the path to becoming a mighty Warrior like the mother she idolizes. She drives herself hard, and is sure to overdo it more than once. Or twice. Or a few times. Come to think of it, the healers may have good reason to know her face by the time she 'defeats' her disease. Loyal and tough, but as bullheaded as they come.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Carrier, not leaving, hells yeah @ plots with evil uncle.

[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games