Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Seventh Year │ Slytherin │ Werewolf

Apparating onto the platform with a 'pop', Devonte shook his head and rubbed his temples. He still wasn't used to the feeling of it, and he supposed that it would take him awhile to do so. He scanned his surroundings, immediately looking for Lola as he did. It was kinda strange waking up in the same house with Lola -- all summer it had been that way. But he liked it. It was a nice change of pace, anyway, even if she lived in quite the hectic environment. He of course saw Lola almost right away, making his way towards her and kissing her cheek as a greeting. "How's the train so far? Got room to put our bags?" He asked, glad that this was the last year he'd have to even worry about that. Though there were many other things he'd have to worry about this year, like what he'd do after graduating.

mc2

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seventh Year │ Prefect

With a 'pop', Layton apparated onto the crowded platform, sighing in exasperation and running a hand through his hair. Usually he'd be early, but he got a late start that morning and it showed. With bags under his eyes, he hitched his bags up and looked around for Selina, someone he hadn't seen in way too long. He quickly spotted her, along with Fianna and Hannah. Walking towards her, he decided that maybe sneaking up and giving her a kiss wasn't the best idea, as she was probably still on edge about the event several years ago. He slipped beside her giving her a smile. "Hi Selina," he said, making sure he was seen before giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Hello Fianna, hello Hannah. How was your summer?"

Name Here

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥ Selina Grey ♥

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:16 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxGid, Rhys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнєу ѕαу ωє α я є ωнαт ωє α я є вυт ωє ∂σи'т н α ν є тσ в є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м в α ∂ в є н α ν ι σ я вυт ι ∂σ ιт ιи тнє в є ѕ т ω α у xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'ℓℓ вє тнє ω α т ¢ н є я σf тнє є т є я и α ℓ f ℓ α м є xxxxx
                                                          ι'ℓℓ вє тнє g υ α я ∂ ∂ σ g σf αℓℓ уσυя f є ν є я ∂ я є α м ѕ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJasmine hadn't been the best girlfriend over the Summer. It was partially because she'd been more concerned with being a good best friend, because Lynn had been cheated on by that rat b*****d Cy and it was her job to show the blonde all the ways in which she could get over said rat b*****d. And, that had been the excuse she'd given Gid, more or less, on the occasions where she was unavailable to him. But, she'd be lying if she said that had been the only reason she hadn't been spending much time with him. Honestly, she was sick and tired of having to coddle Gid over his problems with Rhys, and even more sick and tired of Rhys thinking said problems were somehow her fault. She'd tried meddling and doing what she could to help, and all it'd gotten her was accusations and ugly looks. She'd decided that, quite frankly, she was done. Done trying to make Gid spend time with someone he'd spent all of second year moping over, done caring about the looks she got from Rhys for daring to have become close to Gid at a time when the Ravenclaw couldn't be bothered to so much as speak to him. The both of them were complete idiots, and she wasn't going to play marriage counselor anymore. They could sort it out on her own, she was out.

spaceAll that said, she did still care about Gid, and as annoyed as she was at him for everything, she couldn't place the blame entirely on him. He and Rhys had made this mess together, and she probably had a better idea than anyone else of how much it'd messed with Gid's head. He hadn't handled it well, but they were teenagers. Teenagers didn't handle anything well. She certainly hadn't handled the apothecary situation well. So, when her boyfriend caught up to her, she gave him a smile, albeit not as big of one as she normally would've.

spaceTruth be told, she'd been dreading today. Something Rhys' stupid cousin had said had kept repeating in her mind for hours after the altercation, until finally it'd clicked into place. The realization made an already complicated situation even more so, and she didn't want to be back in the middle of it. It wasn't her fault if Gid was into her and not Rhys, she didn't decide who the boy was attracted to. But there were a lot of things she'd rather do than deal with her boyfriend's best friend being jealous because he had a crush. 'I should've snogged Lynn,' she thought dramatically. 'Then she wouldn't have dated Cy, and I wouldn't have gotten dragged into this nonsense.'

spaceShe'd been hoping to have at least a small window where there was no drama in the prefect car on the way to school, but Gid had been all to eager to inform her that he'd gotten the badge as well. Now she was left crossing her fingers and praying that Professor Amorocho hadn't picked Rhys, because that was going to make for an insanely uncomfortable ride.

spaceShe was going to ask Gid if he'd heard anything (and try not to sound like she was scared or something while she did it, dammit) when the white-haired boy appeared. She tensed up, readying herself for whatever bullshite he was about to hurl at her. She'd already told Gid about the accusations, she was done trying to avoid that drama for his sake. She certainly wasn't expecting what came out of Rhys' mouth, though. First of all, she didn't think she'd heard someone use her actual first name in bloody years, and it sounded ridiculously ominous coming from him now. Her eyes flashed at his statement of 'no yelling,' thinking that he'd already failed at not accusing anyone of anything. 'Unless he's talking about himself, you paranoid dolt,' she reprimanded herself. It certainly seemed like it. But given that she'd not ever heard Rhys yell, she was pretty sure it'd been his passive aggressive attempt at calling her out for blowing up at him over the holiday. She frowned at him, arms crossed. "We need to talk?" she scoffed. She had a hard time thinking of anything he'd want to talk about with her present that wouldn't involve accusations. As evidenced by the fact that her paranoia was still screaming he'd already broken that promise.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx '¢αυѕє ω є ¢συℓ∂ в є ιммσятαℓѕ, ι м м σ я т α ℓ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx נυѕт и σ т fσя ℓσиg, f σ я ℓ σ и g
                                                          xxxxxxxxx αи∂ ℓ ι ν є ωιтн мє f σ я є ν є я и σ ω
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx уσυ ρ υ ℓ ℓ тнє в ℓ α ¢ к σ υ т ¢υятαιиѕ ∂ σ ω и
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx נυѕт и σ т fσя ℓσиg, f σ я ℓ σ и g

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:59 pm
The sun rises over the trees again
As for the moon it pushes through the stars and
You tell me go, I say it's alright my friend
For the moments we have in this life they will end
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where - Platform 9 3/4 ✧What - Getting on the train ✧Who - No one quite yet

Eira listened and watched Ceri and Antigone interact with one another with a knowing smile on her face. She wondered if this was how she and Alice looked to others and right after she had that thought, the person of her affections came forward with salutations for their companions and a peck on the cheek for her. Her eyes trailed over the azure hue of her girlfriend's hair and was momentarily stunned by how it made the blue of her eyes stand out that much more then blushed when she realized she had been staring without offering any words of her own. She remembered when Alice had changed her hair color to a hue close to hers, her reasoning being that she had been attempting to get closer to her without realizing how far her own affections lain but she had a feeling that this was not the case in this instance. The older teen was sure she'd get the full story later, if there was one, but for now returned the shorter girl's welcome with a soft kiss of her own to her cheek. "Hello Alice, you weren't interrupting at all. We were merely comparing summers, though I feel as though their's was more fulfilling than mine." she lightly teased seeing that her friend looked as though she was going to burst out of her own skin from happiness. Eira had seen these symptoms before, her friend Ivy could almost power a building with her's.

Alice Beckstead

So open your eyes, open your heart and then
Watch it fall out, watch it align and bend
For all that you've done
And for all that you've shown
It's not too late to let it go
Cause it's all yours

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ƒιƒтн ƳєαяƓяуƒƒιη∂σяƇнαѕєя
ƤяєƒєcтƲιcє Ƈαρтαιη

Gid held onto Scoots' leash as he watched Jazzy. Their summer had been great... until she'd apparently had an argument with Rhys, leading him to accuse her of stealing him away and making him not talk to Rhys anymore, something Gid didn't really understand because he talked to Rhys every time the white haired teen wanted to talk. He thought their relationship was fine, but apparently both his main relationships were in some sort of turmoil. Jazzy had spent the latter half of the summer helping Lynn, and Rhys was being quieter than normal, meaning Gid had been home alone in the throes of boredom. Honestly, even finding out he'd be Vice Captain and have Prefect status didn't make things better. He just wanted everything to be fine again.

So here he was, standing in front of his girlfriend, hoping beyond hope she'd just say things resolved themself... even if he knew it was a childish wish. Honestly, he was being selfish, wanting both of them. Well, his greed had gotten the better of them, because now it seemed like they both were mad at him. Just as he was about to try and make the girl grin, Rhys walked over, looking... odd. And odd for him too. He started a conversation by saying their names. The full first name and everything. Gid swallowed a lump in his throat as Rhys said they needed to talk. No accusations, no yelling... who was going to yell? Rhys intoned it like he was saying he wouldn't yell, but honestly, the Gryffindor didn't even think his friend knew how to yell. Jazzy took a defensive stance, all arms crossed and frowning, practically spitting her words at the Ravenclaw. Gid looked between them, terrified that this might be the last time he'd see either of them in a decent mood.

Gid bit the inside of his lip, trying to find something to say that could ease tensions, even a bit. Nothing was coming to mind, nothing to help this anger fueled hell he was standing in. "W-what do we need to talk about, Rhys?" His voice was quiet, barely a whisper in the loud crowd. It felt like some chaotic god was driving a wedge into him, splitting him in half to try and make both these people, these people he loved, stay together somehow. He honestly didn't think he'd be able to function if either of them stopped talking to him. It'd be like losing a limb... an arm, specifically. He looked at both of them again, trying not to let them know his heart was pounding against his ribs, worry making his hands clammy and his thoughts muddled.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄʀᴀᴡʟ
Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, ᴛʀɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
Wᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ's ᴇᴀsʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs

Sσ ωє cσυƖɗ Ɩєαяη нσω тσ cƖιмв
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image
                                                    'Cause I know what it's like to test fate
                                                    Had my shoulders pressed with that weight
                                                    Stood up strong in spite of that hate

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys looked at Jazzy, deciding to ignore for the moment that yes, he could tell she hated him just by that statement. However, he swallowed down the initial reaction he had of 'run and hide' and instead took a breath to calm himself down before speaking. "Yes, we. I need to apologize to you actually. I haven't been treating you fairly when you weren't the one responsible for anything. It might be too late to stop you from hating me for all I know, b-but I'm not going to leave things off on a bad note. So at least I'm trying to apologize for wrongly accusing you of everything. I never hated you to begin with. I was stupid, and that wasn't fair to you either." He felt a bit better about that since he could actually say he tried to apologize for his pigheadedness, but he didn't know if it'd matter in the end. Jazzy was still probably going to hate him in the end anyway.

He then looked at Gid, and swallowed down a knot that felt like it was trying to consume his entire throat. However, he pressed on, thinking that this was the part that sucked the most, but it was like a bandage, he thought. Rip it off and get the pain over with quickly. He knew how painful it was for something to be long and drawn out, and this needed to be done. "Look, I know you two are happy together. And it's not fair to either of you if I stuck around. I know I haven't been the best friend, and I know that I have issues with communicating. And I'm trying, okay? I just... I can't do this anymore. It's fairer to the both of you if I just cut myself out of your lives completely and just say so upfront. I'm not going to come between either of you if you make each other happy. And no Gid, that means I'm not talking to you either. At all. Maybe when I have my head back on straight, but not right now. Jazzy, you can hate me for this, sure. Go right ahead. You have every right to be mad at me anyway. I just..." He bit his lip and considered for a moment what else he could actually say. Thing was, he couldn't think of anything. He turned then, deciding to get up onto the train before he made a scene and did something stupid. At least Tessa was already in the cabin and could keep him company. That was the best thing about her too. Dogs didn't judge and held no grudges for stupid mistakes, and he'd made plenty of them.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This already sucks, and I haven't even said anything yet...
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Night gets darkest right before dawn
                                                    What don't kill you makes you more strong
                                                    And I been waiting for it so long

Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Second Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Saio watched as Rowan came over and just as quickly kidnapped Connor. She blinked at the girl as she called them idiots and ran off with the Ravenclaw twin. She didn’t think he was a circus or a petting zoo. Oh well she wasn’t exactly a fan of Rowan but she tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. Granted that wasn’t going to change the way the Slytherin girl spoke to others.

Just seeing that not only Mackenzie but Colton was concerned about whether she was okay, made Saio feel worse. She didn’t want to ruin the happy return to school. Everyone else was so enthusiastic about it and she was too, it just wasn’t shining through. “I’m fine…” She answered less then convincingly. It was more like she was freaked out, insecure, neurotic, and emotional. Then again she was never the best liar in the world, at all.

When she felt like they probably weren’t going to buy it, Saio gave a light sigh. “My sister is just trying to push me away. I guess… and I don’t understand why.” She explained to her Gryffindor friends. Hugging Naown even tighter as she spoke about it, she could feel her eyes glassing over with the want to cry. Maybe she shouldn’t have talked about it. It didn’t seem to be helping… then again it couldn’t make to worse, right?

Status: Secretly wanting to cry...
                                                  With: Kenzie & Colton

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: I thank the movie - Italian Job - for the acronym for fine. Love that movie.

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:28 am
User Image

Valentín Mariano Angel Snowblood
Eleven~ Unsorted First Year

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

Valentín was giddy with excitement as he stepped onto the strange platform, pushing his cart and glancing every now and then to see if his Snowy Owl, Icicle, was alright. He couldn't believe the day had finally come. He had, of course, said goodbye to his parents outside of King's Cross, hoping as always to be independent. They understood. "Are you ready, Icicle? Who knows, maybe when you're in the Owlery all the time you'll make loads of owl friends and maybe even owl girlfriends or boyfriends. " He did hope he got to see his pet fairly often. Valentín had grown very fond of the creature. Looking around for someone to talk to, he figured it was best not to interrupt anyone at the moment. So he propped his backpack up on his seat and proceeded to organize it, sneaking glances at the other students. The gleaming train caught his attention as well, and filled Valentín with a strange sort of pride, like he was joining a legacy. He couldn't believe he was about to be a student!

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

((Out of Character Open for anyone who wants to respond! Outfit ))

Semper Leo

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:06 am
User Image

ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ ♫ ஒ ♪ ஒ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hide your eyes, we're gonna shine tonight
Sub-atomic never get the best of me
Ain't a DJ gonna save my soul (My soul)
I sold it long ago for rock 'n' roll (Whoa oh)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceAvian had spent his summer playing pretend around his parents; just to regain his father's trust before he could convince him that there were more ways for his family and the Averys to get along without the need of his betrothment to Sera. Avian thought it had been doing well, because that way he could finally get rid of the god-forsaken ring and that woman. As for the OWLs, he cannot tell if his father was satisfied or something about the fact that he nailed almost all of the exams... Save for Herbology and History class. Goodness gracious, he should have done better about those two OWLs, because maybe that would convince his father more. Well, on the plus side, dear old dad pretty much accepted the fact that at least his eldest son was making a great effort in the subjects he told him to study for. If only if Avian could just ditch the Ghost and Ghosts studies already...

spaceThe Ravenclaw arrived at the Platform with his sister, who still held a grudge against him about that blow-up in their last year. Avian could not help it but feel guilty about what he said, but he needed to give Nike some space before he could do a proper apology. Maybe that could work. He watched his mother and his grandparents disappear on sight before he could stop his act, guh, just doing it was like recounting his shameful childhood. Nothing good happened to that childhood, he didn't think so! As the siblings parted ways, his pale eyes scanned around the crowd, looking for a certain someone... Well, after she figured about his secret, they tried their best to talk it out at the end of their school year. Avian was beginning to think it was God's miracle that Grace decided to still be with him. Though, to be honest, he was pretty sure God shall curse him in the future for callously ignoring his fiancee. Sheesh.

xxxxxxDrop the needle when the tape deck blows
                                                          xxxxxxI gotta shout this out so everybody knows
                                                          xxxxxxIf we were all like you in the end

xxxxxxxx with [himself] at [Platform 3/4]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          xxx((OOC))xxx
                                                          STAFU
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, we'd be killing ourselves by sleeping inxxxxxx
                                                          So, hit the lights, I'll do it againxxxxxx
                                                          And keep your cars, and your dogs, and your famous friendsxxxxxx

Engaged Attire Theme Song xxxxxxxx

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:56 am
User Image

xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
5th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A crease formed slightly in Mordred's brow before smoothing out at Di's father's vaguely exasperated 'hello' and then sensing Di's slight annoyance about something. The petty part of him wanted to argue that he was the right to be annoyed, here the girl he liked was possibly flirting with some random guy who so happened to have an in with her through one of her best friends who also happened to be male.

Mordred assessed Brandon and his sarcasm and stated dryly, "I'm a housemate and friend of Di's. Also a teammate of hers. Mordred Sefton." He paused for a moment before with a sigh and held out a hand, "It isn't that hard to remember if you read Arthurian legends. Mum has a bad sense of humor or more likely bad taste."

He glanced to Di and listened vaguely as Brandon began about his summer before glancing back to Brandon and raising a brow hearing about his sister, presumably younger by the sounds of it, stuck things in his bed. Probably a Slytherin or future Slytherin. Or a Gryffindor that was a prankster. Unlikely Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.

"My summer was decent, thankfully,"
Mordred said, "I spent most of my summer in Paris and Milan working." He shrugged, "Caught up with Yuliya. She's seeing some amateur photographer from Nice who is living in Paris right now."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:12 am
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year>

Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Sera was beginning to be concerned about the stability of the blonde girl in front of her considering the girl was a ray of sunshine. It was the cheery ones you had to look out for she found. They were the type who lulled you into a false sense of security and then poisoned your tea or undermined your own master plans. Lucy soon asked about studies and Alec answered first. Sera raised a brow at her little brother and asked, "And what do you know about muggle school? I know from muggle studies they have these things called computers and something called the Internet and it is supposed to be absolutely addicting. It is why Muggles don't read much and book stores close down I hear. But on this computer thing you buy pretty much anything. Even a tank which is essentially this giant moving thing that is really good for war and super powerful. Like more powerful than just a wand and some shield spells I bet. Muggles can be really inventive."

Sera paused realizing she just praised muggles almost making them sound superior which wasn't the case because magic was obviously better even if they had some truly horribly powerful ways to kill and torture people that involved something called technology that they used as an alternative to make up for their natural lacking of magic. Sera blushed slightly and then with a wave of her hand said, "But no, the classes are fascinating. They get better in the higher up years. Like I take wandless which is fun. And obviously I like muggle studies but that is because muggles are so unusual. You aren't muggleborn or anything are you? I mean you wouldn't think they were so strange if you were so it might just be me. If you like maths, transfiguration is fun, but it is rewarding regardless, and Charms is always useful even if it is a bit dry and Professor Conri for the older years is so big headed and full of himself I'm shocked he can get through doorways."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:29 am
User ImageUser Image

𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃

Contessa had left her house alone, using the floo to get to the platform. She didn't feel like asking someone to chaperone her, as they'd probably tell her to go ask Heath, or worse. The girl stepped out of the fire and fixed her hair a bit, before walking deeper into the crowd of people. She always hated the platforms, as there was a good chance she'd get touched by some weirdo. The girl maintained her cold glare as she dragged her trunk behind her. She stowed her things on the train, then stood back on the platform, making sure she had a wide space between herself and anyone else. It wasn't like she wanted to talk, but perhaps...

Bᴀʙʏ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ
I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜɪs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ғʟᴏᴏʀ
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ I ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴀ
Aɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʟᴀɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʀʙʟᴇ ᴀʀᴄʜ
Aɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓴𝒆𝓷 ℋ𝓪𝓵𝓵𝒆𝓵𝓾𝓳𝓪𝓱  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:56 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<7th Year>

Lola smiled as her friend greeted her before Devonte arrived. "Selina, so good to see you," She gushed with a hug. "How was your summer?" She asked before turning slightly at the sound of a pop and the slight pressure of Devonte's lips on her cheek as he greeted her. "We still have plenty of time for the train." Lola informed Devonte and then paused as a very unwelcome party greeted Selina and then greeted her with a kiss on the cheek like Devonte had done for her. She supposed at times you could tell the two were brothers. "Hello Layton, I see you seem to be in good spirits," She said before pausing and narrowing her eyes as she crossed her arms as if to say she would be happy to change that fact. Instinctively she stepped forward and in front of Devonte slightly and between him and Layton and Selina. She was tempted to hex Layton on sight or beat him with her beater bat but decided neither were wise choices.

Looking to Selina, Lola joked at her very busy and academically inclined friend, "Can I tempt you to join the Ravenclaw team this year? You know we always need players."

Time: 2034-2035
Looking: Pretty Clever

Deviled Dregs

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:15 am
User Image
x✞ Esther Charity Spencer ✞ Essie ✞xxxxx
xxxx
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: simply
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Essie smiled and chuckled some at Richard's joke about speaking owl and not being able to speak French and said, "To be fair learning another language is hard. I learned some Afrikaans when I was in South Africa but I didn't get too far in that. Jonas did way better than me. Dad's having me learn Latin and Hebrew though so I can read the original unchanged books of the Bible but I'm not very good at either."

"Your summer sounds nice, relaxing," Essie said, folding her hands behind her back as she listened to Rich. When he asked about how her family was taking the witch thing she frowned and said, "I... Dad's been a bit distracted by my brother Gabe. Apparently he's been a real problem or something and Dad is threatening an exorcism and seeing if it is demons or what not so Dad doesn't have as much time to worry about the witch thing. Not like he can do much about it. Oh! But, my sister Lydia is going to be joining Hogwarts next year. She's really sweet. I hope she gets sorted into Gryffindor like us, but I don't know if she will be... she's not quite as reckless as I can be."

Essie paused and took a breath and then said, "Oh, I'm taking Advance Flying this year, what about you? I was thinking of maybe trying out for the team. I'll have to use a school broom because Dad won't buy me one but I thought it might be fun. Are you taking it? Oh, I hope you are."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      A creative type eager for the path not taken?
                                      And adventure that verges nearly on being reckless.
                                      I know exactly what to do with you...

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games