Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small smile at Loki's words. He didn't like the thought of Loki growing tired and bored with him just because of his lack of knowledge. Frowning at the sound of the door, he kept a hold of Loki's hand so he didn't run off. When he saw Odin come in, Tony instantly frowned, feeling Loki's rage rush across the bond as well. "Well isn't this a wonderful surprise?" He spat, tightening his grip on Loki's hand so neither of them did anything stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt Tony keep a tight hold on his hand when the door opened. He knew he might have run if the man hadn't have kept his hold but seeing Odin quenched that feeling. Feeling Tony grasp his arm tightly he knew that it was so neither of them did anything stupid. Odin himself looked quite surprised when he was addressed but shook his head at the two men. "I am here merely escaping the queen she is causing some havoc among the council right now." Odin grumbled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at Odin's words. "Well at least someone is actually getting things done around here." He muttered. "And you should be out there, no matter if you like it or not. She's cleaning up your mess." He added, leaning against Loki slightly, not sure if he wanted to leave, or if he wanted to attempt to chase Odin out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:03 pm
MDaylus

Odin glared at Tony when the man commented about someone getting work done. "She is cleaning up no mess of mine, it is the council who caused all the turmoil." Odin grumbled. Loki glared biting his tongue to keep from using what his mother had told him in anger. "When is the trial?" loki bit out. Odin looked more surprised to hear no unkind words from Loki but shrugged. "Probably within a few days." Odin stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t even flinch at the glare he received. Odin, for all his supposed power, held to threat to Tony. The man couldn’t afford to harm him and Tony disliked him too much to really care. Glancing at Loki when he spoke, he snorted at Odin’s reply. Couldn’t even give a straight answer for that. Taking a breath, Tony gritted his teeth. ‘I want to yell at him….’ He murmured through the bond as he glared at Odin, hand twitching as if eager to summon his suit, which he was, then he could just blast the b*****d into next week.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man snorted and Odin glared once more obviously displeased. 'So yell I will not stop you and Skadi is standing nearby, he would not allow either of us to come to harm.' Loki responded glaring at Odin in his own turn. He had no doubt that it it came to it he too would trade words with the other god and possibly blows given the chance.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shifted slightly at Loki’s permission, weighing his choices for once, knowing that what he said could come back to Loki, but he was pretty sure that Loki had no interest in coming back to be around his father ever again. “Tell me Odin.” Tony finally started, unable to contain himself. “What drives you to be such a d*ck to everyone? I mean, I’ve heard of idiots getting into positions of power, but idiots who are also jerks, not so much.”  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man started to speak and had to bite his lip to keep from laughing. Odin however looked down right furious. "You think yourself brave Midgardian with Thor at your back to help you should you get into trouble. However you must remember that despite what you say I am king here and you are a guest agreeing to follow this realms rules and laws." Odin growled. Loki was all too aware that the man had only said Thor. Either he was being shunned or disowned and if he had to guess loki would guess the later. "You mean those laws which seem to change whenever it pleases you." loki hissed. "Bite you tongue jotun runt." Odin snarled and loki felt like he had been slapped.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony snorted at Odin’s words. “I don’t care if Thor helps me or not. Cause you see, I live in this magical land called reality and I’m only pointing out a little something called the truth to you. And I am not breaking any real law. I’m just making you angry because I’m poking holes in this delusion of grandeur you have.” He replied coolly, his tone showing how little he cared about Odin’s threat and bow comfortable he was arguing with the god. Looking to Loki when he spoke, his eyes widened at Odin’s words and that was when he truly looked angry. You do not get to talk to him like that.” He hissed. “Loki is your son, no matter if you like it or not, and that is all on you because you were apparently incapable of keeping it in your pants. And if you think you can treat him however you want, you are mistaken. Do you really think that your family and kingdom will stick with you? If Frigga and Thor had to choose between you and Loki, I know who they’d pick without a doubt. If Asgard started to hear about what you done, see how you act behind closed doors, it would wipe its hands clean of you forever.”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:35 am
MDaylus

Odin looked unamused by Tony's words about reality and how he was poking holes in his ego. To Odin Tony was pathetic a mortal who wouldn't live long enough to know his true potential, Loki however did see it. At the mortals nature Odin's face took on an almost gleeful look knowing he had hurt loki and angered the midgardian. "There is no one here besides Thor and my queen who favor the brat, the kingdom itself hates him. They may take pity on him at the moment finding out he is a jotun and was adopted by the queen out of pity." Odin stated. It was the story he had had spread around the realm, he wanted to avoid the true story and because he was king he could control the gossip. "My queen and heir would not dare." he continued. He cared not what asgard thought of him no one would ever know.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony bristled in anger and was about to reply when he saw the door swing open and Frigga stood in the entry, a mixture of anger and sadness in her eyes. “You do not speak on my behalf, nor on Thor’s.” Frigga said smoothly. Shaking her head, she slowly moved around the table to Loki’s side. Touch his shoulder lightly, she pulled out a key and carefully opened the collar. Lifting it in her hands she looked at it for a moment and then wrapped her fingers around it, the collar slowly scorching, the magic breaking so it could be used on her son again. Tossing it on the table in front of Odin, she finally met his eyes. “You have already lost me Odin. And Thor. The only thing that have stayed our tongues so far is our love and respect for you….but you have pushed too far. You are not the man I fell in love with…..not the one I chose to have children with. And you are not the man Thor grew up idolizing and chasing after……” she said softly. “You are no longer welcome in my library or in my bed…..leave.” she continued.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up when he heard the door swing open and was not surprised to see his mother. He had wondered how long it would be till she appeared knowing Skadi had most likely gone to find her the moment he had seen Odin. Seeing the anger and sadness in her eyes made loki feel bad. Looking up to her as she touched his shoulder he was surprised when the key was pulled and the collar unlocked. Giving a breath of relief when his magic returned. "How?" he questioned while Odin looked a bit perturbed by both his wife's words and actions. Hearing that he had lost his wife and son Odin turned furious and stormed from the room as he was ordered to leave. Loki forced his way into the mans mind however as he left and caught a glimpse of the man had been going to say and the illness that had overtaken his mind. Pulling out he looked up sadly to Frigga. "He is gone..." he stated softly. The illness was not one Asgard had a cure for.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga shook her head slightly at Loki’s question, it wasn’t time to discuss that. Standing firm until Odin turned and left, she finally let out a sigh, pain showing in her eyes as he disappeared and Loki spoke. Slowly moving to another chair at the table, she sank into it, looking like she was carrying the world on her shoulders, and she felt like it. “I have come to see that today….” She admitted. Looking away for a few moments, she let herself process. “I am sorry it took me so long Loki……I have found out many things today.” She said softly. Leaning forward slowly, she reached her hand out for Loki’s. She looked older and sadder than she ever had before, the day had taken its toll on her in more ways than one. “I have been digging to find the root of the problems in Asgard…and what I have found has been….heartbreaking.” she admitted. “But I now know what must happen. I will need your assistance and support however….and you may not be happy with everything that must be done.”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't argue when his mother merely shook her head indicating now was not the time to discuss how she had managed to get the key to the collar. Watching his mother sink heavily into a chair weighed on Loki but when she apologized to him he shook his head. "No mother, without you there would be no me. He did not know I was his when he first took me. He was planning to marry me to Thor until Laufey yelled that someone had taken their child. Then he was going to kill me but you had already loved me then." Loki stated taking his mother's hand without hesitance. "I will support you in whatever way I can mother but what have you found so heartbreaking?" Loki assured and questioned. He didn't care if everything his mother did would not make him happy he knew she at least had purpose behind it.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled slightly when Loki took her hand. It was a relief to see that he still loved and trusted her. “I have loved Asgard for much of my life….it is my home and where I met a man I loved, where I raised my children, and that love has made me blind to everything that has been going on around me. I now see that it has been falling apart for some time. I have found some of the corruption running through it….and I’ve found that Odin really isn’t the man I love anymore.” She said, giving a sad smile. “Loki…..I have to make a move for the throne….” she said softly. She didn’t want the throne, had never wanted it, but she had to do something to protect her home and her sons.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games