Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:25 pm
Kain's little smile would turn to a brood as of coarse Reno, the only person he knows who gets off by giving him subtle hell, is the first one to message him. "alright, alright..... wait how do I get there? Does this thing have a floor plan..... AH! here we go." his pace would quicken as he goes down the long hallways to the elevator taking it to the floor withholding the lab, a place that is as alien as possible to Kain, being he grew up with little technology. With creek he opened up the steel door, being blinded by the white artificial lights. "You needed my presences?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:27 pm
Reno looked up from where he was working, quietly beginning to panic as he saw Kain. Great, now he had to confront Kairi's new beau while his brain was scrambled like....like.....something that could be scrambled. Oh Arceus, this was going to be hell. "Hey, K-Kain. You came here ta....ta...right, that's it, meet our new member. Okay, I'll get h-him." Reno would put his right hand to his lips and blow through his fingers. While it only succeeded in making what sounded like a noisy breath, it seemed to be enough to get the Vivillon hybrid to float over to where the two were. "Hey, Reno. How ya feelin' today? Oh, wait, we have people actually wanting to see us. So, whose tall, dark, and scraggly?"

"I-I think I'm doin' better. Hand is still a lil shaky, but I c-can handle myself. And this is.....this is.......Kain. Right, can't believe I couldn't remember. But yeah, he is my friend. I think. Some days, it's hard ta say." Reno said, eyes darting between the two guys as the Snagem's resident tinkerer tried to hide his right arm. He didn't want Beau or Kain seeing his arm shaking. Just because more people were showing up who would probably make him feel pressured into acting like his old self didn't mean he would be forced to make this worse.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:06 pm
Kains calm looks turned to panic at his shaky friend. He quickly rushed to Reno's side but stopping before his hands touched. "Hey, I'm usually more polite, but yeah I'm Kain" Kain words where rushed and nearly slurred at Reno's condition, "Reno is it alright if I touch you?" Kain wanted, no needed to embrace his friend, they give each other heck but that wouldn't stop him from helping Reno in a shot. Kain could feel his heart pump so hard as if it where trying to escape his chest cavity.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:35 pm
Reno stared at Kain as the lanky boy drew closer. Evidently, his attempts to repel this sort of interaction via his mental powers was failing. Wait, he didn't have Harleen out. That might be why that failed. Welp, too late now. "Back off, Kain. I-I don't need any bloody h-help." His robotic left arm shot to his right arm, stopping the limb from shaking as the red haired mechanic walked over to one of his tables. "Don't bother with the touchy feely stuff. Ya can't h-help, so just stop. I-I don't wanna be treated....treated....differently, that's the word. I just want things ta stay the same. Okay? Okay." Reno quickly turned to work away at the workshop table, slowly placing a few parts together and beginning to work.

Beau sighed as Reno went off on his huff, unsure what to do. "We do have to treat you differently, because you keep wanting to work with gunpowder and fire while you shake like a leaf in the wind. So, when i try to keep you from doing that, it's because I like you and the lab to not be exploded." Turning back to Kain, Beau just shook his head. "Look, I know you probably want to help, but unless something in his own head tells him to help himself, I don't think he'll accept much of anything. So, shall we talk while Rainman over there continues to pretend we aren't here."

"Hey! I'm s-supposed ta be the referncin' one around h-here!"

"Yeah, well, you aren't in top form. So I guess I have to do it for you. Now then, Kain, anything you wanna talk about?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:34 pm
Kain's face was stern standing over with the bug, his tone scolding like a disappointed farther. Not making eye contact but just looking right at the red head at work. "I was summoned here by this man, and what condition do I find him in. Shaking as if just came inside after a blizzard. Now tell me, and this is in the most caring way, why should I not be smacking this a** up the side of the head for mopping like this. Why is he not on treatment.... What does he even have?"

The slithering of a voice turns in Kain's head "What is wrong with he boy I can not sense it, maybe the mighty Reno has finally bit off more than he ca-" "Shut Up" Kain hissed under his breathe, veering the dark god off the topic.

Kain would actually turn to look at Beau to here his response, to the obviously pressing question.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:23 pm
Beau glanced between Reno and Kain, trying to figure out how exactly Reno had called him down to the lab since his little accident. Heck, the psychic could barely even remember where his SNAG was half the time, much less send a message to someone he hadn't seen in a while. Deciding the simplest solution would get results, Beau released a small puff of Powder to block Kain's vision while he quickly moved and grabbed Kain's own SNAG. Quickly working through to the messaging portion, Beau managed to find the issue in translation. "You realize that this thing is extremely recent while his last message to you was about two months ago? Also, sorry about the powder. Wasn't sure how you'd react." Replacing the SNAG onto Kain's person, Beau would continue to explain. "As for the condition, I think a head injury might make it worse. The mentalist over there was reading some mob boss' mind when he ended up dying. So, he got a nice introduction to how dying felt and his mind sort of....fractured. I think it made whatever brain damage made him act so cavalier finally do damage, so now he is a little shaky, stutters, and forgets things. Well, he does remember it but it's almost like someone else is reminding him. It's kinda strange."

"Just because helps me remember my words doesn't mean it's strange."

"I don't even know who he IS! You never explain anything about this!" Beau shouted back, turning again to face Kain. "I'm surprised with how long you've been gone, you haven't asked about the arm thing."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:18 pm
"You are new to Snagem aren't you, granted the shine of metal took me back the mental state is what worries me more, secondly I know how it is to have someone in your head. Do not pester him about it, you'll make him curl up, got me? I do not care how old the message is I got it and acted on it, hell he could of sent this when i left it doesn't matter. Knowing death would bring some peace in mind, ones like Reno who do not fear death.... that's another story. This man saw the one thing he thought he could conquer and he found some unconquerable." Kain's gaze distracts from Reno back over to the butterfly "You say he keeps working spite your attempts?... Then let him work, if you will come with me upstairs and talk."

Kain made a gesture to the door, before he walked over to the busy busted man. Kain would lay a hand on the metal shoulder, of his hurt friend. He whispered one thing in his ear, a message to vague to understand by most . "Fight silver soldier, a golden shadow watches, and a red sun cools"

Kain then stood and walked away following the bug out the door closing it behind him. Only the light in his eyes fading with the crack.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:47 pm
Reno glanced over his shoulder at Kain, staring at him quizzically before shouting, "Enough with the cryptic stuff! I got enough weird wordings from Io, I don't need you addin' ta it!"

Beau would follow along after Kain, continuing to speak to the lanky, pale kid. "When he blows himself up, I'm blaming you for this one. And then rewinding the camera footage to witness the explosion firsthand. I have made many new discoveries for my Powder based purely off Reno accidentally igniting in different ways." Nova would stare off into the distance with a sparkle in his eye. "Oh, the things that his accidents have taught me about the Powder." Realizing he had slipped into his explosive happy mood, Beau was quick to reassert some amount of control over himself with a quick flutter of his wings. "Uh, well, onto other things. So, what brings you back to Snagem, you antiquated speaker you?"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:13 pm
"I have some information for sub. Simple as that, I have ever intention of going back to my home." Kain said with a near snarl. One would be mad if there newly rebuilt home was raided by a new team and bring news that most wouldn't want to hear in our position. Kain could already tell that this butterfly is going to keep pushing him. Kain's bitterness is not without reason, but not an excuse. "I'm sorry for my tone I just really need to speak with sub and quick, is he present?" Kain said in a query as they ride the elevator.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:11 pm
Beau rolled his eyes at the attempted intimidation by the lanky kid. Good to know that his tallness wasn't the only thing that was compensating. "Well, I can tell you this. I can take your info to Sub and then you can leave, you rude little vampire. Just to make this process go oh so much faster." Quietly opening the elevator door to the main lobby Beau took off into the air and began to hover above Kain. "So, start talking if that's all you want to do and then get out. And please stop trying to creep me out. Any other day of the week, I would find it somewhat affecting, but right now, I couldn't care less if you looked like Arceus almighty descended to smite my blasphemous a** out of this planet. So, SPEAK!"  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:21 pm
Kain's teeth would grind at the insolent little butterfly "pardon me if I don't get too impressed when a butterfly tries to snark me out of a place I once called home." Who was this rude little bug to insult the song of Giritina. Kain would briskly walk past the bug, his arms swinging as they did. His eye would flash purple, a common sign of his heart rate increasing. Just as he walked past the flying pest he would snarl "A vampire would be a lot more fun when angry... And you wish it was Arceus"

A brisk gust of wind would pull bye as Kain strode towards the office, his sites set on what used to be and hopefully still is subs place of work. Though Kain knew the half wit was under too much to be easily fought off, but the red eye'd spawn would fight him to keep this information one on one.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:59 pm
"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Eve shouted as she wandered from room to room. Clearly, the hybrid was searching for something.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:25 pm
Ms Edyn
"Come out, come out, wherever you are!" Eve shouted as she wandered from room to room. Clearly, the hybrid was searching for something.

"Looking for someone?" Larrimore asked Eve as he crossed paths with the young hybrid. This was probably the first time these two have met and so Eve might have been shocked by the armor clad Pinsir hybrid, his suit and natural futures made him look like some demonic knight of the underworld but deep down he was a nice guy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:29 pm
"Um, yes. I am," Eve stared up at the larger hybrid for a moment, trying to get a feel for him, as well as figure out just why she'd never seen him around before. "I'm looking for my Kirlia, Art. I got him this new scarf so people would stop mistaking him for a her, but he seems to have found a new love for playing hide and seek."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:50 pm
Ms Edyn
"Um, yes. I am," Eve stared up at the larger hybrid for a moment, trying to get a feel for him, as well as figure out just why she'd never seen him around before. "I'm looking for my Kirlia, Art. I got him this new scarf so people would stop mistaking him for a her, but he seems to have found a new love for playing hide and seek."

"Oh...well, I haven't seen a Kirlia around here lately. Saw a Gardevoir though but I doubt your Kirlia would have evolved that quick." Larrimore pondered to himself, tapping his helmet in thought. "I can feel someone watching us." He commented, his buggy senses tripping.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games