Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:59 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb's night had been one he had had many times before and it was to the point he knew he was dreaming whenever he had it.

he started out looking at a reflection of himself in a bucket of water and he noticed himself as a child, closing his eyes he looked away and realized he was in an all famulair tent, Then he heard it, the screams and standing up he shivered but then walked to the flam and pulled it back slightly enough to see someone fall tothe ground in front of him blood coming from their body. Caleb screamed out and ran back into the tent, only to have it suddenly ripped from the top and when he looked up a dragon was staring down at him. Caleb instantly went running as far from the dragon as he could, but it suddenly landed right in front of him still staring before turning into a different form. This took the form of a woman wigh bright flaming red hair she looked down at Caleb and grinned and attempted to reach out to him. Caleb however shut his eyes but when nothing happened his eyes opened again then got wide as he looked up and the woman had a spear protuding out from her chest and looking behind herself was a man.
The woman frowned before she broke the speartip and took it out of her body compleatly, she may have been bleeding but that didnt stop her. In the meantime hte man looked at Caleb. "RUN CALEB GET AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!" Caleb was frozen in fear but when she saw the woman put her hand through the man's gut Caleb gasped adn jumped and getting back on his feet he went at a run as far away as he could doing his best to dodge the dead body's and flames that surounded him.

Caleb curled into even more of a ball and as tears fell from his eyes. "...dragons...are monsters..." he ended up muttering.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:01 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

Bowen looked over his shoulder at the door, and then to one of the bedstands that had a conveniently placed candle at top. Lighting the candle, he got up and closed the door. Whatever nightmare Caleb was having, was making him vulnerable, and that was something private.
After closing the door with a silent click, Bowen went back to the bed and crouched infront of Caleb. Carefully and with a light touch, he wiped away Calebs tears and with his other hand he grabbed the young humans hand and rubbed his thumb back and forth against the back of, letting out a sigh.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:38 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb's kept running not daring to stop, at some point he could no longer take it and fell forward on the ground.
Hungry and tired, but then he heard a voice and looking up he saw two figurs above him.

"It was just a child?"
"He seems unwell, shall I take him to town Arion?"
"Hmm town is so far away, he needs medial attention now. Lets take him home."
"You sure you are okay with that? He is a human child."
"Not every human is the same, besides he's a child and needs help, I'm not about to turn him down, human or not."
"Very well"

Caleb felt himself being lifted up and it was at this point that Caleb's dream became fuzzy as he was coming out of counciousness. Glancing around Caleb took note he was in bed then slowly his eyes sifted towards his hand where he felt something warm, noticing a hand holding his he followed it to see Bowen sitting their clearly trying to comfort him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:41 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Nightmares?" Bowen asked, hia thumb still rubbing back and forth against Calebs hand.
He then placed the hand he had been using to wipe away his tears, amd placed it against Calebs forehead as if searching for a fever. "Are you feeling ill?" He asked.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:50 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked up at Bowen before slowly sitting up and rubbing his eyes even more looking away from Bowen as he did. "No, I'm not ill Sir Bowen. And it was nothing really...I have it often so it's not worth worrying about." he rubbed a hand through his hair a bit then looked back up at the elder man. "I'm sorry if I worryied you, you need rest you should go to bed I'll be fine now, thank you for bringing me to bed." Looking this close at Caleb it wasnt hard to tell even in the low light of the candle that Caleb's expression seemed empty and devoid of emotion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:26 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"You know.... Its pointless to lie to someone as old as me.....that..... And youre not a very good liar" Bowen s aid placing a hand on Calebs knea.
Slowing getting up he looked down at the human "its going to be hard for me to sleep, knowing that you are upset." He added in.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:28 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb watched Bowen stand then looked down at his knee where the man had preiously placed his hand then he looked out the window it was pretty still outside and very late he didn't want to hold Bowen up any longer then he had been but he also didnt want to worry him.
Finally he sighed and held his knees to him. "Everyone that I've ever known or cared about was killed by a dragon." Caleb finally admitted since he knew he had kept the truth from everyone. "I was able to escape because my uncle had distracted it but as far as I know, I'm the only one who survived. I met you and Master Arion shortly after."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"And youve been holding on to that anger and fear since then.."Bowen quietly said as he sat down next to him, not a question but a statement.
"The past still haunts you deeply" he quietly added in, looking at Caleb. Without warning Bowen pulled the young human into a tight embrace "do you still.hate and blame all dragons?" He asked him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:40 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb nodded at Bowen's stantment butn he looked up at the man when he sat back down, his eyes widened in surprise when Bowen suddenly pulled him to him in a tight hug and he looked up at Bowen listening to his question then he looked downward again. "I suppose you could say that." Caleb admitted. "I mean I guess so far the only exception would be Master Kamen, but in the begining I had a fear he would attack everyone here and I might be alone again. But in the end he ended up not being what I thought." He closed his eyes then finding the rythmic sound of Bowen's heartbeat rather soothing. "I'm sorry I never told you or Master Arion, I just didn't want to relive it by telling it, but I guess in the end, NOT saying anything made me dream about it more and more."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:26 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowens hand moved on its own and started pwttung back Calebs hair in a soothing maner.
"Everything you feel is understandable, including the desire to not speak of this. What happened to you is no ones business but youre own, and only you can decide who to speak or not speak to about it." He continued on "so there is no need to apologize" he quietly said.
Bowen looked down at Caleb "should you ever want to speak with anyone, even if it is just to vent, know you can speak to me....... Speaking to Arion might help as well..... Atleast.... He might be able to give you some advice, he knows first hand what you went through. And i know how hard, and how long his past tormented him" he said rubbing Calebs back this time, trying to comfort him, not scare him.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:40 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb felt weird, first the hug, and now Bowen was petting his head. He closed his eyes to try and calm his embaresment but he continued to listen to Bowen as he spoke to him and in the end it all was making Caleb more relaxed. Their was something else though, he was feeling truely greatful for the comfort, especially since it had been so long since the last time anyone hugged him this way that ultimatly Caleb reached around Bowen and held onto him clendhing tightly to the mans clothes. Next his body began shivering and before he cold stop it he began lightly sobbing.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen didnt say anything, all he did was readjust them so that it was easier to hug. Feeling Caleb trembling, he hugged him tighter and kept quiet.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The silent comfort was all Caleb really needed, and after some time when he finally calmed down he pulled away from Bowen enough to wipe his eyes a little bit. "I'm so sorry Sir Bowen, I got your shirt all wet."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen looked down a bit confused at first, he had to look down at his shirt, and let out a quiet chuckle "there is no need to apologize. At my age do you really think a little moisture bothers me?" He asked him light heartedly patting Calebs leg before standing up.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:16 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb watched Bowen then continued to wipe his eyes. "I'm still sorry Sir Bowen, I mean you would have been able to go to bed by now if it werent for me."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games