Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:08 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan nodded in agreement and chuckled softly. "Yea I like sugar cookies too." He said to her laughing softly as she seemed to think really hard about it. He watched her as she stood up before standing up with her. When she asked him if he brought a swim suit he pointed at his swim trunks. "Yea. I sorta changed as fast as I could when I got your text." He said to her as he picked his backpack up and some of the stuff up as well before his green eyes looked at her. "Is there anything in particular you want me to carry?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at the male before she shrugged a little bit. "I don't know what to tell you." She said to him. "She must have ditched you." She added since there wasn't even any sort of sign of a woman being around here. "If you can remember the address or even the location I might be able to point you in the right direction..." She commented. "Though who knows if you're even in the right city." She mumbled afterwords when he said he wasn't from around here. That happened to her friend once, they got super drunk at a party then woke up two towns over on a park bench and a homeless guy playing with his hair. Looking at the male again, she would raise an eyebrow at the fact he questioned if she had drugs or knew of a dealer. He just woke up in an unknown place and his first question was to look for drugs. "No. Sorry. I haven't spoken to many people in this city so I wouldn't even know where to redirect you." She said with a small shrug.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody x sᴛʏʟᴇLook who's outside! x ᴏᴏc -
                                      Lyrca

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah glanced at Dylan then smiled at him softly. The brunette would glanced down and notice that he was indeed wearing a pair of swimming trunks. "Oh. I guess I hadn't looked long enough to notice." She said before her face would go red as she realized what she had just said implied that she had been looking at his pants in the first place. "A-Ah! I meant to s-say that I wasn't looking!" She said in a hurried voice, her blush darkening. "I don't know why I'm acting so weird around you..." She mumbled, to flustered to realize she had said that out loud as well. Eventually she would then glance over at him. "I-If you could carry the umbrella that would be great." She said softly before picking up all her stuff and heading towards the car. She was such a lame-o!

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢNobody, but is interested in someone x sᴛʏʟᴇDress & Bikini x ᴏᴏc -
                                              Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:17 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
                User ImageUser Image

LOCATION Beach tab tab tab COMPANY Skye tab tab tab MONEY $54.38 tab tab tab OOC N/A

Odin moved over grabbing one of his shoes that he noticed sitting in the sand. God knows where the second one managed to end up. Probably sucked off deep into the ocean where it would never be seen again. The girl's response was that Odin must've been ditched. He might've laughed had he been feeling well enough. Instead, he rolled his eyes. "Course." He muttered brushing some more sand from his pants. The werewolf didn't have much patience, especially as the girl let him know that she didn't have any useful connections that could help him take the edge off. "Then you're useless to me." He decided immediately. Odin moved forwards, pushing his way past the girl with a slight stumble as a random wave of dizziness crashed over him. God he felt like s**t. He worked his from the sand trying to get back on solid ground. He probably looked like a fool trying to walk across the sand in his awful state. His footsteps were wavering from side-to-side since he couldn't manage to walk a damn straight line.
                tab

Lyrca

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye looked at the male then rolled her eyes at him. "Yeah. Could have expected you to say that." She said before grunting softly as he pushed past her. Looking over at him with a slight frown on her lips, she would turn her body in his direction, her arms folded across her chest. "Are you sure about that. Because you can't even walk straight." She said to him. "You're also in a city you probably don't even recognize and you also have no shoes." She said to him. The raven haired woman would then quickly catch up to him. Why? She had no clue. Maybe because he was entertaining to watch? "I've decided that I'm also going to be nice and try and help you." She said to him, even though she knew little to nothing about him nor did she know she was exactly going to help, but she made it her goal to talk to someone today and this guy was the maybe not so lucky one.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody x sᴛʏʟᴇLook who's outside! x ᴏᴏc -
                                      Lyrca

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:22 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
                User ImageUser Image

LOCATION Beach tab tab tab COMPANY Skye tab tab tab MONEY $54.38 tab tab tab OOC N/A

"Yeah. Could have expected you to say that." Odin wanted to turn back around and glare at her. You think you ********' know me? Was what he wanted to scream at the girl. Acting like she had the slightest clue of what he'd been through. What he'd say. What he was thinking. Odin wasn't trying to start a fight. He just tried hard to use whatever small amount of brainpower he had left to get back the streets. Hell, he wasn't even permitted to leave his home city. It was illegal just for him to be here, not to mention the warrant out for him. If Odin allowed his temper to get the best of him and he beat the s**t out of the poor girl, he'd be done. Arrested and thrown to rot all over again.

It was then that the girl felt the need to point out he couldn't walk straight. No s**t. He was so high last night he couldn't even make it home. He hated it. Her talking down to him like he didn't even recognize he lost one of his shoes. "No s**t!" He called angrily chucking the shoe in her direction to try and scare her off. "I ain't a retard. Can see when I'm damn missin' a shoe!" Because he needed someone to take his frustration out and she was the only one nearby.
                tab

Lyrca

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:17 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan laughed softly and smiled as his cheeks had a light red color rubbing the back of his head. "It's alright. I had been looking at you too." With that said he kinda looked at the floor, surprised that he had actually said that before turning to her. "You just look really good." He said hoping that would fix it. When she mentioned that he could carry the umbrella aswell he we on and closed it before picking it up. Walking right besides her as they headed to the car.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah would freeze mid-step, her eyes widening a little bit as Dylan said that he had been looking at her. Turning to glance at him, her cheeks were a dark shade of red and she looked even more flustered that she had been a few seconds earlier. "I...I... I'm glad you think I look good." She said with an awkward giggle. When she reached her car, she unlocked it. Though, when she bent down to put her stuff in the car, she ended up smacking her head. Grunting, she frowned a little as she rubbed her forehead. "Ouch." She huffed before she glanced over at Dylan, hoping that he hadn't see. "Okay, when you put the umbrella in and anything else you want kept safe we can head out." She said, smiling sweetly and trying to act as if she didn't have a red mark on her forehead now.

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢNobody, but is interested in someone x sᴛʏʟᴇDress & Bikini x ᴏᴏc -
                                              Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:13 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan noticed she stopped before turning to him, her face seemed red and it made his cheeks warm up as well. Was she really blushing because of him? He felt flattered and good, specially since he liked her. He stood there and watched her walk towards the car before she hit her head. When she did he hurried to her and put some of the stuff down to get a good look. "Are you alright?" He asked, inspecting her head for any serious wounds before chuckling softly. "You have to be more careful silly." He said although his heart felt strange and warm and it sounded like he was worried but he hoped she would not pick up on it. He placed ths rest of his stuff inside the car after staring at her for a bit before snapping out of it. "Alright im ready."

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah would frown a little bit and a blush appeared on her face when Dylan asked if she was alright. So he had seen... "Yeah. I'm fine." She mumbled, sounding a bit grumpy, but it was more so because she was feeling so embarrassed. Her cheeks burned with how much she was blushing. Glancing at him again, she would then start to smile a little bit. Waiting for him to get his stuff in the car, she would then lock the doors before looking over at Dylan, any source of grumpiness leaving her. "Okay!" She said as she excitedly grabbed his hand and started heading towards the water. From what she had heard they weren't too far away from where they were.

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:29 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan finished outting all the things inside the car before closing the door and hearing the car doors lock. He turned to her and smiled softly before she grabbed his hand and started heading towards the water, his cheeks warming up at the unexpected physical interaction before he held her hand as well and headed to the water with her, a smile on his lips as he looked at her.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:27 am
User Image

User Image
ll 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 Fine ll 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 $200, Cell phone, USP 45., Clutch, ll 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤In the car, Healthy, Single ll 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕜$ 800 ll

𝓽𝓻𝒆𝓪𝓼𝓾𝓻𝒆, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝒆...

I pulled Daveed into a spot beside another car, I know it was dorky--as the kids say it-- to name a car, much less "Daveed" of all the names I could think of, I could care less however, I thought it suited the black paint and the overall look he sported: Aggressive... Professional and elegant. I stayed mostly silent through out the drive, only speaking to answer Ms.Ava's queries. I wanted to ask her a few of my own questions, but that felt too uncomfortable, it was as if I was poking into her life and I didn't want that. I also didn't want to make it seem like I was forced to return my own questions.

So, yes, I just stayed silent. Preferring the rumble of Daveed's engine to do the talking as I drove the BMW along Soleil's uptown. Somewhere along the way, I managed to read my emails, one pertaining to my latest recording with BMWorld,I had swiftly posted the edited video on my charmblr, hopefully car enthusiasts would find it as entertaining. I had to replace Daveed's tires after that day.

I shifted the gear to neutral, pulled the handbrake up and turned the car off before stepping out. I circled to the other side, opening the door for Ms.Ava, with a flair of my hand and a slight bow, I spoke, 'Here you are, Mademoiselle Ava, your destination.' I made sure to add the hint of playfulness to my voice, lest she took it the wrong way. 'Shall I bring the umbrella for your highness?' A smile tugged at my lips, I was joking of course, normally I would avoid making such quips in the presence of a more professional company but she was my neighbour, and with that in mind, I think I should be able to slip in a few light-hearted jokes to ease the air around me, seeing as people normally perceive me as a standoffish woman.

....𝓱𝓸𝓷𝒆𝔂, 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝒆 𝓶𝔂 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭𝒆𝓷 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻

I posted in advance,, sorry if theres anything not to your liking, say it and I'll edit it swiftly! (◠‿◠) 𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Rae the Fae

xNilu

Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:22 am
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah glanced over at Dylan shyly before she paused at the edge of the water. Looking out at the large amount of ocean, she then let go of Dylan's hand and stepped into the water. Walking until the water reached her waist, she was glad that it wasn't as cold as she had been expecting the water to be. Glancing around, she then tried to remember which way those people said the caves were. Waiting for Dylan to follow too, the young woman then started swimming out into the deeper water.

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:36 pm
Dylan looked at her before realizing something. He still had his shirt on so he took it off, revealing his slightly tone yet skinny body, and tossed it on the sand befire making his way over to Savannah not caring about losing a shirt. It wasn't his best one either way and he had spare clothes on him so it was fine. He made his way over to her as he swam before getting close to her. "Where to?" He asked witha smile on his face as he was seimming close

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Rae the Fae

Beloved Guardian

13,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:38 pm
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationLune Beach || Company Evelyn || Song Last Breath -- O'Brother || Wallet $150|| Bank $850||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

The car ride was enjoyable, Ava not spending too much time in vehicles, unless it was public transportation, since she moved away from home. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy them, but when you lived on a budget, and couldn't do the job you truly wanted to do, you managed. Ava had been bike-riding to and from work since she had moved to Soleil, that or catching the bus to get to different districts.

Shaking her head, the brunette fell back into the present, grinning widely as Evelyn parked the car. "Oh it's so beautiful out here." The girl said in awe, not noticing the woman step out of the car. It was her opening the door on Ava's side that clued the brunette in, and listening to the quip caused a smirk to slide on her features. 'Oh she's funny.' She thought to herself, unbuckling her seatbelt and sliding out of the car.

"Well thank you madam. I must say it's much appreciated." Ava responded, shooting the woman a wink, a slight curtsy finishing her statement. "And an umbrella probably is a good idea. Can't have that beautiful skin of yours getting burned, now can we?" A little flirty, something that Ava had a habit of doing without meaning, though within her own mind she was just being honest.

xNilu

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games