Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:37 am

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Hana Aufweigler ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
Cash: 1,000

▆ ▆

Hana watched as the girl, Hikaru as she gave her name, walked off to find some place to change. Rather than stand around awkwardly Hana found a place to sit and tapped her fingers together as she waited.
Something Hikaru said managed to resonate in the blonde's head for a moment, the feeling of being sweaty...Hana honestly couldn't remember the last time she felt like that. With her enhancements she never overheated or needed to adjust her internal temperature. She still felt sensations like heat and cold but very rarely in such a way that felt like it came from inside. Was that due to having insides so efficient they made getting tired almost impossible? She could pant from exertion, that was true, she remembered from when she used to race against the horses, but did she sweat even then? At well over 40 mph she surely should have been sweating...could she even physically do it anymore?
Hana sighed as she hung her head and stared at the black and gold mechanical limb that replaced her arm. She sorely wished Hikaru would finish soon and take her mind off of these thoughts.

"Protect and serve"...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:36 pm

x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑦
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:02 am

OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Rhun Eldarin1224 Pasadena
Where: Soleil Park
With: a family friend (NPC)
Dating: Single
Voice Claim: Crystal Exarch

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: General clothes

User Image
100/100 HP
Wallet: $800
User Image

It was a nice day to be outside and explore his new city. Rhun had decided to get to know the area bit by bit, since he needed to know how all the streets went here. Though he can't see, he has an impeccable sense of direction. However for that he needed to get a feel for the new surroundings. As the elf walked into the park he had been willing to visit, he was accompanied by a friend of the family whom had grown up here before they left and made their home in Odoraen. She was to help him out in his first weeks until Rhun could find his way by himself. The first thing the young man noticed as they walked further into the park was the amount of birds that he heard around them. It would seem they had the same idea as the wanderers: Get some time in for whatever you wanted to do before it would get to hot later on the day. "They are smart animals, I am glad you wanted to do this before the afternoon heat." suddenly sounded next to him and Rhun smiled a bit. He didn't look at them but it wasn't like that would make much difference anyway.

"They always told me to avoid top heat on days as they expect here now. I am just following my parents' advise. Thank you for coming along." he replied with a slight chuckle. "No problem." the other said and then started to explain some things they came passed just as she had on the way to the park. To her this was a great opportunity to pass on all her knowledge about Soleil that she could. The goal was for the blind elf to be able find his way by himself at some point. At which, though reluctantly, his parents would let him go fully. As long as he would stay in touch, but that wouldn't be a problem since Rhun loves his family. They walked further into the park while the female commented about things around them that would help the elf form a mental image of the environment. It didn't take long before they made it to the middle of the park. This area was clearly more crowded even now and it caused Rhun to laugh softly. It was obvious what kind of area this was, even to him.

"I can safely assume this area is a playground I take it? Maybe it is a good time to take a little break." he said, completely fine with sitting on the grass if there was any. But their friend led them to one of the benches so he sat down and leaned back a little as he listened to the sounds around them. The fun the children had was infectious and it brought a soft smile to the elf's features as he listened to them having fun on all the tools that were built in this playground area. It was really a relaxing experience to sit in the sun and listen to the sounds around them, while also talking a bit with his companion while they rested up.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

He can feel auras of any living being. People as well as Flora and Fauna. That is how he is able to find his way. However since inanimate objects have no aura, he can't 'see' them. He is also not able to determine if people are good or bad. He just notices them and can avoid walking into them unless they go really fast.

Quoted
-

-

-

[color=#00e6ac]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:28 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick arrived with Hiro in his arm and his satchel lightly bumping against his hip lightly as he walked. As he was approaching the area where their secluded spot is Hiro jumped out of his arm onto the grass. "Aren't you a eager one" he said jokingly and laughs a little. They were supposed to meet up with Saeki, but he has no clue if the other had arrived or not. Acorn collecting is the plan for today's outing and he brought along his jewelry making kit to a charm necklace for his boyfriend. If the charm works as it supposed to then there will be speedy recovery for his boyfriend's sprained wrist. Although he does plan to check in at the shop later on today. There are some oak trees that have been losing their acorns from what he could see thus far after entering the park. Also today is about the second day since his status of being single has changed to dating, being in a relationship. Hiro was running ahead of him on the grass and stopped to scratch at exposed tree roots.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:28 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
With: His boyfriend Patrick and Hiro
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Status: Sprained wrist but healthy. Ready for an acorn hunt ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH: Wrist bracer
Armor: General clothing

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

Saeki was walking along the paths toward the park as fast as he could though he didn't run. Considering how hot it would be today, he thought that a bad idea and he was well on time still. This morning he had gotten up extra early, taken a shower and had then headed to the hospital to let a doctor check up on his wrist. He should have done it sooner, which was also something the doctor had told him once the check up was done. The young man just hadn't want to take the time to pass by the medics if he had to be honest, but he knew he had to at some point so he had today. The news he got was good. It was only a mild sprain and it should heal in a week or two since it wasn't a severe one nor broken. They had fitted Saeki with a wrist bracer that was made of black leather and was put around his thumb and then over his underarm. Pretty much more like one of those medieval bracers than a medical one which Saeki was pretty happy with.

When he spoke of his sword training though as he looked at the possibilities he was told a resounding no. Not for two weeks at least and after preferably calmly building it up again. The young man sighed a bit as he remembered those words from the doctor and he looked at the bracer. It meant some more weeks without training with his katana which he loved to do. Still it gave him plenty of time to spent with Patrick, which was a total win to the young swordsman at any given time. Saeki looked around as he entered the park and followed the path to the area his boyfriend had showed him a while back. He knew Hiro would be there as well so in the hip bag he was carrying that rested on his lower back had the cat biscuits in them that he now knew Hiro liked. It didn't take him long to find the secluded spot back and he smiled when he saw his boyfriend with Hiro just ahead. "Goodmorning you both!" he called out as he walked to them and waved. It was good to see them again, even though he saw Patrick the previous day. It would seem like any time without him seemed ages now they were together.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

Genkawolf

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:57 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick turned to face Saeki and smiled. "Good morning, Saeki" he greeted and Hiro chimed in with a meow at Saeki. Looking him over he noticed the new wrist bracer. "I'm guessing you visited the hospital recently. How are you feeling?" he asked him. Hiro went back to playing around by chasing a dragonfly that passed by. "You want to wait a bit or are you ready to start acorn collecting?" he asked him to be patient. "I haven't decided yet, but I thought I should inform you" he said as he set his satchel down against a tree. "There is an art convention coming up this fall and my business partner got us tickets this year. The problem is if I do decide to Hiro doesn't have a pet sitter for those couple of days" he informed him then looked at him again. He was low key giving the other the opportunity to volunteer which would give him some experience in pet care. If not then he will opt for the kennel option. Didn't want to push any responsibility onto his boyfriend because their relationship is adjusting to the new changes.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:34 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
With: Patrick & Hiro
Status: Sprained wrist but healthy. Ready to go acorn hunting ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

The young man laughed softly when Hiro greeted him too. Though of course he felt most cheered when Patrick returned his greeting. He wasn't surprised the other noticed the change so quickly though. The young man was glad that it looked like a medieval bracer he had to admit. He smiled and nodded. "I thought it might be wise to have a doctor look over it as well. I'm feeling really well myself, but they told me not to use it for at least two weeks." he replied with the doctor's orders as he walked to them both. It felt good to be near his boyfriend again. He was slightly surprised when he heard Patrick about the Art Convention though. Not because of the business partner, he trusts Patrick, but that meant they would be apart for quite a few days. And though Saeki understood they needed some distance at times as well and would agree, he already knew now he would miss Patrick greatly those days.

The young swordsman didn't want to ruin those days for his boyfriend though so he smiled a bit to them before he looked at Hiro chasing a dragonfly. He could tell where this was going and he wouldn't mind at all of course. "Of course. It would be my pleasure to look after Hiro those days." he said and he meant it too. Even though he knew he would miss the other terribly, he really didn't mind watching Hiro those days, he was sure they could make them good ones. This also reminded him of the biscuits he took along. Saeki reached back with his good hand and opened the zipper and took out the cat biscuits. "That reminds me, I brought Hiro a sacrifice to make up for stealing you away so often." the young man joked a bit and showed the little bag. "We can begin searching right away if you want to. I am ready and prepared." he answered their earlier question.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet
Cat Biscuits

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:30 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods, "That is wise and doctors do want to keep your medical history up to date. Knock on wood, to catch things that can be treated early on. Although it is good that you don't have to wait long to recover" he replied and said a phrase to try not to jinx his boyfriend's health. "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to impose this responsibility so early in our relationship especially when you two haven't been alone together and I haven't been away for more than a few hours so I don't know how Hiro acts during my extended absence" he asked him. Giving him a chance to change his mind. "Although I haven't made up my mind about it. Even so it would be a good opportunity to reveal the statue and charms we talked back to make their debut. Of course with my condition about crowds I can't say how long will last. On the upside it will serve as practice for our amusement park date" he explained. Conveniently the convention would be taking place on the tail end of Saeki recovery and be enough time to have both projects done if he decides to go. "Maybe they could spend some time unsupervised today while I fulfill my manager duties" he pondered rubbing his beard a bit. He laughed some at the other's joke and Hiro looked back at them when he heard it's owner's laugh. "Alright, let's begin then. Make it fully mature and haven't been tampered with" he said as he opened up his satchel to get out his kit.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:14 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Status: Sprained wrist but healthy. Ready for the acorn hunt ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

The young man nodded when Patrick asked if he was sure. "Of course, no problem. I'll do my best to keep him entertained until you are back." he assured his boyfriend. Of course he rather not miss Patrick at all, but this was his boyfriend's life and it seemed a great opportunity for them. Saeki considered it not fair if he would get in the way of that, nor would he want to. He was certain Hiro will miss him too, but then they at least could keep each other company until they returned. The young swordsman listened when Patrick spoke of his problem with crowds and he could imagine how daunting it might be for his boyfriend. Still they should definitely go for it. "You got this, Love. It's a great chance and you are right to grab it. I hope you will find a way to enjoy yourself in the process." he said, his voice gentle, as he walked to them and smiled. Saeki wasn't sure if it would help but he would definitely cheer him on as long as he could.

After that he grabbed the biscuits and he was glad that Patrick laughed about his joke. They were at ease now then and that was good. Saeki opened the bag of biscuits with a slight difficulty due to his wrist but once it was open he smiled and took three from the package before lowering on his knees and offering them to Hiro. To much at once wouldn't be good after all, so once the feline would have accepted the biscuits the pack would go back into his hip pouch. Once they agreed to start their hunt, Saeki smiled and nodded before they would focus on the acorns around the area. The young man picked only the ones up that were a nice deep brown and whole. Once he gathered his pockets full he would show them to his boyfriend to have them evaluated. He was the artist among them after all.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet
Cat Biscuits

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:23 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick resisted out right hugging his boyfriend after he was reassured by him. Instead he smiles happily at him, "I will be sure to graciously bring back souvenirs to my very understanding and considerate boyfriend" he promised. This was something extra to look forward to if he decides to go because it is something people do when they travel from far enough and this time he will have someone waiting for him back home. "If it's not too much trouble if you could prepare a home cooked meal when I return. I would be most likely to be eating out while I'm gone and I think it would be refreshing to return home to a meal cooked by my lovely boyfriend" he said with a sheepish smile. He was really collecting in those relationship goals he missed out on in the last one. With them spending so much time together it immensely helped him feel more secure about their relationship and that the other wouldn't disappear without a word. Since it would take place not long after his recovery he thought he might be asking for too much already with the voluntary pet sitting in place. "You don't have to though. I would settle for a snack or a cup of tea and chat or for it to be scheduled altogether" he offered alternatives. He wouldn't fault him for going with one of those instead. "I wouldn't want to be anymore selfish than I feel like I am" he thought, feeling a little ashamed of himself. One of Hiro's ears twitched to the familiar sound of a bag opening then looked to the source. The kitten runs over to the offered biscuits and grabs as many as possible with his mouth then pretty much preoccupied with them. Patrick missed the scene while his back was turned as he was getting out his kit. He was thinking of making a little necklace for Hiro, not just himself and Saeki as he collected a few nearby to test out the kit.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: fretting.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:29 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image

As against the accessory as he was, he should have brought sunglasses to the park that day - not that he intended to be there in the first place. It wasn't exactly his 'scene', but Bree insisted he was a tad bit home sick and come visit the cherry blossom trees that were in full bloom. Of which he didn't agree with whatsoever. He wasn't sick. He was just... Protective of her. But she sought to think he was worried about his clan back home. As a distraction to himself he struggled to understand the trees surrounding him and watched what rare people walked by. It shouldn't have been as pink in the area as it was. The season for them had ended sometime in April; and even then, this was a beach town. Crossing his legs and leaning back against the park bench with his arms spread along the wooden backing, he reached into his vest pocket for his usual afternoon cigarette. It was quiet. And hot. And with that, not too many supernaturals, nor even humans for that matter, were roaming the park today. More than likely, they would be headed to the beach for a hot day like this. He couldn't blame them. Typically even he preferred some sort of coolant on these days, even with the long flights. There was no protection on his black wings against the harsh sun. He exhaled and flicked his lighter until the relief of inhaled tobacco rushed over his tongue. Maybe he'd retreat to the library he had passed on his way there.

OOC: Excuse my rust. sweatdrop It's been a while-
Account: $4000.00
Wearing: Classy Move-In.
Feeling: Neutral.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:10 am

User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko let out a sigh as she felt the sunlight beam down on her skin, feeling very glad that she had grabbed her parasol before leaving the house. Having spent the past couple days cooped up in her house with a mild summer cold, she was happy to get out and stretch her legs. Probably should've checked the weather before coming out however as she didn't do too well in really hot weather. Still she was already out and it would feel weird to turn tail and go back inside. While it seemed that most people would be going to the beach to enjoy such a hot day, she instead opted to head to the park mainly because it had a tendency to be quite peaceful. So after packing a lunch box and grabbing her ukulele she headed for said destination calling for a ride. Once she had been dropped off and thanked the driver she headed into the park. One of the first sights that greeted her eyes were the lovely cherry blossom trees that reminded her of home. Humming softly as she walked down the path, she lightly strummed her instrument, retuning it since it had been a little bit since she'd played it. A good amount of her attention had been going towards the violin. Her parasol was levitating over her head, following along to safely shield her from the sun. Coming across some benches she took a seat on the one closest to her, in her concentrated trance didn't really notice that someone was sitting next to her. She let out a small cheer once the instrument was tuned to her standards as she cheerfully strummed out the beginnings of a song that she liked.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Sunflower Park Stroll + Sunglasses【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Ukulele, Lunch Bag, Parasol【Status:】Single【Mood:】Content【Musings:】Ah what a lovely day~【Profile:】Here

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】Aww no worries it's perfectly fine.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:01 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Status: Sprained wrist but healthy. Ready for the acorn hunt ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

Saeki had chuckled a bit when they mentioned souvenirs. It was true people brought those back to their loved ones that stayed back home. But this was the first time someone offered to bring him some. His family was quite the home stayers. It was well possible that Saeki traveled further now than any of his family had. Only in his case it wasn't a vacation, but permanent. "I'll be looking forward to seeing what you bring me then." he replied and smiled gently. The next request was unexpected though. Not that Saeki minded, not at all, but he was surprised nonetheless. When Patrick changed it to snacks and such though the young man laughed a bit. "I'd be delighted to make a welcome home meal for my love. Don't worry about me, I'll be alright." he said and smiled happily as he had a feeling Patrick changed his mind remembering that was around the same time that his wrist should have just healed.

Once he had given the biscuits to Hiro, the young man had also started to search for the acorns. He used both hands, though his left considerably more careful, since he needed to keep using it regardless to avoid it getting stiff. He was not overexerting his sprained wrist though, the doctor had warned him for that. Nonetheless he managed to gather quite a collection which he brought back with him to the secluded spot where they started from. It was a nice place to spend time mostly alone together with his boyfriend. If Patrick was at their spot, Saeki would give the acorns to them, if they weren't he would sit down against the tree and wait, perhaps observe Hiro if they were close.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet
Cat Biscuits

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:30 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image

A small puff of smoke exhaled between his lips, dissipating beneath the sun's rays almost instantly. Only the tobacco left relief this time - the smell itself was more annoying than anything. He rolled the stick to the left side of his mouth, gently biting down along the back end. It left his molars feeling dirty. Throwing his yellow gaze into the corner of his eye, he watched a brunette slowly approach his bench seemingly without a notice to his being there. A dark, navy blue-like aura surrounded her. He squinted in the slightest before quickly withdrawing her hand once feeling her hair brush up against his skin. Not that he minded being touched - but he did mind the lack of environmental awareness. His eyes fell down to the ukulele temporarily, his brows furrowing. He played one, didn't he? That's what she had said. Or maybe mentioned... He grimaced, crossing his ankle over his knee and loudly clearing his throat.

OOC: And don't forget to quote meeee gonk
Account: $4000.00
Wearing: Classy Move-In.
Feeling: Neutral.

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:32 pm

User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko was drawn from her reverie as someone next to her cleared their throat very audibly. Stopping mid strum her eyes immediately looked over and a squeak of surprise escaped her lips once she saw that a man was sitting there. She quickly shot up from the bench and took a half step back, her face flushing a bright red in embarrassment. The parasol that had been hovering above clattered to the ground and her instrument would've gone the same way had it not been for the strap around her body. How could she not have noticed that someone was there?! "Oh my goodness I am so sorry! I spaced out so bad, I didn't even see you! I'm usually more focused!" She squeaked out dipping into a bow. Taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down, she stood up fully and placed a hand over her chest. It's been a while since she'd gotten that frazzled, or been that completely spaced outside the comfort of her own home or in a library where for the most part she could just enjoy the company of a good book. Moving to pick up her fallen parasol she closed it properly, propping it against her shoulder. "A-anyways, I-I'll move over to another bench so that I'm not bothering you. S-sorry again for intruding!"

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Sunflower Park Stroll + Sunglasses【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Ukulele, Lunch Bag, Parasol【Status:】Single【Mood:】Embarrassed【Musings:】Oh no!【Profile:】Here

Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】What the what? I totally did.. Oh wait I put the quote stuff in the wrong place. Heh my mind slips sometimes. sweatdrop
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games