Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:18 pm

Kai Hyugiha
"Fire spirit I think it's time you did a little environmental control." The spirit of fire shot balls of fire at trees in the surrounding are until a diameter of 500 metres was cleared around the the floating pillar.
[[Quick question: I thought Kai specialized in water jutsus, and now he not only has a powerful fire summon, but a friggin' spirit of nature "Spirit of fire", plus, i don't think i've ever seen a ninja in Naruto summon an actual spirit and solidify it, save maybe that one that the 3rd used on Orochimaru, but that one kills the caster after it's done. man, everyone says that i'm godmodding, but, then you guys go and do the same thing!]]
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 2:35 pm

Silly Genji

((Um, A kuchiyose is a summoning jutsu.))
[[thank you very much]]

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:16 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
"Fire spirit I think it's time you did a little environmental control." The spirit of fire shot balls of fire at trees in the surrounding are until a diameter of 500 metres was cleared around the the floating pillar.
[[Quick question: I thought Kai specialized in water jutsus, and now he not only has a powerful fire summon, but a friggin' spirit of nature "Spirit of fire", plus, i don't think i've ever seen a ninja in Naruto summon an actual spirit and solidify it, save maybe that one that the 3rd used on Orochimaru, but that one kills the caster after it's done. man, everyone says that i'm godmodding, but, then you guys go and do the same thing!]]
((Okay it's the Uchiha spirit of fire. Since the Uchiha are mainly Katon element based. Kai just calls it spirit of fire to make it easier. And it's not just summon and it becomes physical. Kai uses his chakra to channel the spirit into the air as a medium giving the spirit physical form. This drains Kai's chakra. And every blast of fire the spirit makes takes uses Kai's chakra. And another thing regular elemental jutsu and summons are different.))
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 12:57 am

Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuu-chan
Not again... Kenji was going to activate the Ryuuringan, but refrained, he must fight with out it sometimes. Relying on one thing constantly can be a dire consequence. He waited for Senji...
"You... are waiting for nothing. He said while, squatting on a thick sturdy tree branch.
"Leave me alone Kenji, Go back if you want to live..."

"No, I won't leave, not until you explain what happened to you right after your father took you." Kenji stood straight and listened to Senji's voice, determining the direction.

"Come on Senji... it's not only me who wants to know. Daisuke and Chiyo, they are wondering where you are." Kenji's fist closed tight, waiting for something to hit him....
"Fine, have it your way," He closed his eyes and opened them, they had changed. They were a pinkish red and both pupils looked cracked. He jumped from the tree and formed the Hyuuga stance.

Kenji saw Senji prepare himself for a fight, and his eyes have changed... but it wasn't a Byakugan. What is it?

"Very well..." Kenji dropped his head, eyes closed. Lifting them back up, he opened his eyes slowly, revealing the Ryuuringan and then went into his Ten Ryuuken stance. "Ok then. Let's just get this over with...."

OOC: Bad feeling... and Rio, want a full account or something about Kenji's weak points ok then. Just PM me. I'll state them more clearly. Had to rush when I wrote that paragraph
Senji smiled. "It'll be nice when the time comes. When I'll be with you guys again, but for now, just bear without me," He said as he started a string of hand seals. Suddenly a range of rocks grew under Kenji, starting to trap him.
Senji spurted out a dragon, which wrapped around his arm...

Seeing the rocks try to trap him, he knew that it's a rock barrier. Then keeping the Dragon wrapped around his left hand, he then quickly made a small Rairyuuken in his right palm.

With the chakra spinning and flowing in his right palm, he thrusted it into the rock barrier, causing an explosion. Though it might not be enough to kill Kenji, it was enough to blow a hole through the barrier.

Stepping out, he then saw Senji's flame dragon roar. "Bear without you..." Kenji dropped his head and smiled. It seems Senji has something to do... "Fine... let's end this..." He pulled his left hand back, ready to use his Raiton Genkiryuu...

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:02 am

Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
((Does Ryuujin's avi look a bit scary to you?))
((He's got a lone fighter with attitude thing going there.))

((Hehehehe....*evil gin*))
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:11 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Seeing the rocks try to trap him, he knew that it's a rock barrier. Then keeping the Dragon wrapped around his left hand, he then quickly made a small Rairyuuken in his right palm.

With the chakra spinning and flowing in his right palm, he thrusted it into the rock barrier, causing an explosion. Though it might not be enough to kill Kenji, it was enough to blow a hole through the barrier.

Stepping out, he then saw Senji's flame dragon roar. "Bear without you..." Kenji dropped his head and smiled. It seems Senji has something to do... "Fine... let's end this..." He pulled his left hand back, ready to use his Raiton Genkiryuu...
"Tch, what a hassle," he said as he dropped his dragon causing a quickly flash of fire and explosion. Senji burst out of it and rushed Kenji.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:29 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji

((If you're going for the 'lone fighter' look you should give me your kitty. mad ))
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:32 am

Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji

((If you're going for the 'lone fighter' look you should give me your kitty. mad ))
((What is it with you and the Kitty. eek I just realised you sick little monkey.))

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:37 am

Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji

((What is it with you and the Kitty. eek I just realised you sick little monkey.))
[[it's because the kitties are so badass, and they'll mawl you if you say different lol]]
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:28 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji

[[it's because the kitties are so badass, and they'll mawl you if you say different lol]]

((Bwahahaha, the kitty is my 'Partner in Crime' Lol. You want Kitty? Gimme gold bitches!!! Lol))

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:34 am

Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro

"Tch, what a hassle," he said as he dropped his dragon causing a quickly flash of fire and explosion. Senji burst out of it and rushed Kenji.

Kenji swiped his Dragon in a sideway motion, creating a wall of electricity. Then he called out his dragon once agai and burst through the lightening wall, rushing at Senji...
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:28 am

Raith woke up from one of his dreams again, his breathing slightly heavy. He got out of bed and made his way to the kitcen (sp? (brainddead today)), his vision still blurry from his sleep mixed with the eye drops. He got out a cup and poured some water. "what is it Issui?" he asked without turning around to see the ninja sitting on the counter behind him. "Oh nothing, just wondering why you were up, your spose'd to be resting, especially after what you did to save our asses a few days ago. Looks like youre senses are still sharp though." "i'm fine," Raith said as he chugged the glass of water and started back to his bed. "Nightmares?" Issui said, to which Raith stopped walking and stood there, not moving for a few moments, until he finally said. "I don't have nightmares, I give them." WIth that he went into his room.

"Still so secretive, just like when i met him." Issui said to himself

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:10 pm

Kai Hyugiha
At the center of the devitastion caused by the fire, a circle of spikes, pointed inward covered the spot were Rio was. As they retreated back into the ground, you could see that Rio was still there, although he had some ash on him. "Damn, this jutsu won't do any good against something like that," he said as the runes came back onto his hand and he stood up. Only one way to fight something that big, with something just as big. Rio tought as he absorbed a enormous sum of charka from his Tomo tree, draining at least a 2 month's worth of daily storage of his charka.

Rio then made a long string of hand seals and smacked his hand of the ground, as he said, "Earth style! Diamond Monolith!" There was an enormous rumbling sound as a huge spire of diamond came from the from the ground under Rio and grew, and grew until it was a huge chunk of diamond in the shape of a obelisk/monolith. This took about 1/3 of the charka he had taken from his tree. He then made a string of seals that was even longer and then placed his hand on the diamond monolith and said, "Earth style!Colossal Diamond Golem!"

With a earsplitting cracking sound, the spire split in half at the bottom and three ways at the top. The spire slowly formed into a humanoid form and then hunched over. It brought itself upright with a creaking sound as it work new joints into position.

this is what the diamond golem looks like:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:27 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
At the center of the devitastion caused by the fire, a circle of spikes, pointed inward covered the spot were Rio was. As they retreated back into the ground, you could see that Rio was still there, although he had some ash on him. "Damn, this jutsu won't do any good against something like that," he said as the runes came back onto his hand and he stood up. Only one way to fight something that big, with something just as big. Rio tought as he absorbed a enormous sum of charka from his Tomo tree, draining at least a 2 month's worth of daily storage of his charka.

Rio then made a long string of hand seals and smacked his hand of the ground, as he said, "Earth style! Diamond Monolith!" There was an enormous rumbling sound as a huge spire of diamond came from the from the ground under Rio and grew, and grew until it was a huge chunk of diamond in the shape of a obelisk/monolith. This took about 1/3 of the charka he had taken from his tree. He then made a string of seals that was even longer and then placed his hand on the diamond monolith and said, "Earth style!Colossal Diamond Golem!"

With a earsplitting cracking sound, the spire split in half at the bottom and three ways at the top. The spire slowly formed into a humanoid form and then hunched over. It brought itself upright with a creaking sound as it work new joints into position.
"My haven't you been busy Rio. You certainly didn't know that the last time I saw you. However it's still an ordinary summon."

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:00 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha

"My haven't you been busy Rio. You certainly didn't know that the last time I saw you. However it's still an ordinary summon."
"This is no summon, it is a golem, they are much harder to get rid of than a summon creature," Rio said. "There is a saying in the vortex region, 'the undead may outlast the living, but those who never lived outlast them both'."
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games