Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Kits Revenge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:40 pm

Hello...Im new to this guild. I love lost and rping. I especially like plane crash, jungle, forest, teen drama role plays. I am a HUGE drama queen when it comes to role plays. I love drama. In real life im not a very dramatic person and tend to deal with my drama on my own and not let anyone know. Im guessing that why my role plays are always so dramatic.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:17 pm

Greetings and salutations! I'm Aria Starman.

I'll answer to Aria, or Star, and occasionally, hey you. Let's see...I've been RPing for a few years now. Started out playing D & D in high school, and after a two year break, I stumbled across Gaia. I must admit, I had forgotten how much fun I had roleplaying, and I look forward to refining what skills I had before here.

It's a pleasure to meet you all. I look forward to getting to know most of you in the near future, and perhaps learning a few more things about role playing.

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

noein yuu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:44 pm

sup i am rider66
my actualy name is trey rider
i love rps and megaman and digimon
i am into everything so just send a invite to an rp and ill try it
i base most of my rp characters of myself
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:19 am

Hey, Strider Karasu here. I'm always looking for a good RP, and I'm always looking for originality above everything else when it comes to role playing.

I think that nowadays, RP's are cookie cutter cut outs of everything, so if I can find something different or original, I'm always more than interested.

Stormshadow243

He GoGo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:40 am

Hello, My name is Questionable Color. I like creating Rps. I'm always looking for good ideas and good Roleplays.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:52 am

HI!!!! biggrin I'm Kaiya-chan or just Kaiya ^-^ I like Chocolate Miiilk!!
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

--The Original Kaiya--

Im ur lil misconception

Shameless Sex Symbol

13,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:49 am

Hi I am, *Points to avi name* Or A.A.D. For short. I am still some what new to the online Rping field. I do a lot of IRL Rping though, like DnD, BESM aka Big Eyes Small Mouth, Larping which I love to play. And a whole mix more.

I am currently just a laborer making pizza's in the real World. Most of my friends have three big things in common, ANIME! ^.^, Rping, and being ourselves on a regular basis. Which usually means that we are looked askanced at quite often.

Any whoo's My big thing for joining this guild is to learn to be a b etter online Rper, Especailly in battles. I h ave been at this for almost a year, and have only 2 to 3 battle exp. *hangs head in shame*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:23 am

Hello, my name is Kaay! ^_^ I just joined Gaia a couple days ago, from a reccomendation from my friend. I love to RP, which is why I joined this guild.

I hope I have a lot of fun! >w<

Kaay Blandish

TheLotusReaper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:24 am

domokun Heya! domokun

My username -might- be TheLotusReaper, but you can call me Shisa if you'd like. (It's a lot shorter mad D)

I'm actually 13, but people have told me I sound more like a 35-year old english scholar if I RP... But I'll let you be the judge. heart

I'm a pretty laid back person, but my characters are quite the opposite. Flying, darting, or just doing homework, they do whatever I don't. mad D

I will be a pretty active member, since I love roleplaying. I am experienced, so I won't be talking like "lol nubz i pwn u with lazrgunz pew pew!@!2121!!@!@". But I might go a little bit crazy, so be sure to slap/punch/kick/poke me in the face sometimes... (I hate Mary Sues, by the way. mad )
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:01 pm

Hello, everyone.

I'm a relatively new member here. I enjoy roleplaying, since it beats the heck out of idiots and trolls spamming eachother to death on the computer.

Hope to see you all in the later RPs to come.

RingShadow

sunni-v

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:06 pm

Hello! Basically everyone calls me Sunni (IRL and otherwise. My beloved nickname.) and I really enjoy doing both live action roleplay (I've heard DnD mentioned a lot, and by far it's my favorite. I have most of the books 3nodding ) and online roleplaying. I will do basically any roleplay, whether it be serious and dramatic or just being plain silly.

I may not be able to post a whole lot at times, but I will contribute when I can (and if I need to be gone for long periods of time I will let it be known).

I hope to have many great RPs with everyone!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:46 pm

Hey, my name is John or as you can see Troileschilde. If you can place the name I love meeting folks that know it. Even if you can't I am always a fairly friendly guy when it comes to new people. I play anything I can get my hands on or get instruction in.

Troileschilde

Shirtless Raider

5,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:45 am

Hey. I'm new to the guild but I've been role-playing for about five years. I like fantasy RPs but I'm up for anything really (except realistic stuff like school and such). I tend to play guys but on occasion I'll be a girl. My name's Arden and I think that's it smile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:29 am

a young boy enter and put a paper on the table on the paper was write
"Character Profile

Name: Ange
Species:mi-Tilictien, mi-fauvien and mi-obscurien
Personality Type:

Hair: fire
Eye: blood
General Appearance: Ange have a look like all that between the look of a tilictien and of a fauvien and a little bite of a obscurien. Ange have fire hair and his eye are colour blood.
Personality: Ange is a young boy who is sentimental and really shy.
History:Ange was born on the moon of planet Tilictac. When he was old enough he move to earth for discovered the world in the universe"

Dark_Sweet_Little_Ange

Azzy the Great

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:17 pm

...I didn't see this board when I first came here.

Anyway... I'm known as Azzy the Great (that's pronounced 'Ozzy'--no other variations, please). It's actually a bit of a rip-off of my brother's account, Vinny the Great--which is probably a rip-off of the actual person, Alexander the Great... but I really don't know. ^^

I adore roleplaying, and am willing to do commissions for a reasonable price--so if you'd like to see a bit of my sample work, just ask.

To most, I'm just that elusive friend of Mutil8's who did that eleven-notebook roleplay with her... but I'm probably the most individual individual you might ever meet. ^^
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games