Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:30 pm

" Hello. yes it has. " Huyanna replied, and she swayed her shimmering white tail a bit. " She then noticed that the male wolf sitting next to Aleu was looking at her. Huyanna smiled at him, and turned back to Sora. " Where's Hero? I haven't seen him in a while. " she asked as she sat down, her white fur blowing in the light wind.

Aleu noded and said " Ok, as long as you go meet her, she is a really good wolf to know. " She then looked at Slighter and rolled her eyes, not in an offencive way, but in a rediculious way. Aleu thought - I wonder if her is pretending to be lazy, and weak... - She then looked at all the wolves gathered at the den, and sighed.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:53 am

He looked over to Huyanna.

"Oh, hello."

Mazarith Firin

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:24 am

Sora blinked and shrugged, "I have no idea where the wolf is.. I went looking for him earlier." She grinned, "He must be in hiding or something."

Thanatos nodded again and looked at all the wolves, it was getting a bit crowded. If anymore than 5 more wolves to come by, he would leave. He wasn't to good with the crowds. Then looking to his right he sees a large black male wolf come into the clearing. The wolf wasn't as big as him but, he was still very large.

Hero walked into the clearing and his golden eyes landed on Sora, "I am not in hiding thank you very much." He said as he sat next to the two girls then looked around. His golden eyes landing on the silver toned wolf. Then averted his gaze back to the two girls.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:49 am

Pup strolled aver to his foster mom. "Mommy can we go fishing? Or maybe we could get this thing off of me?"

Otohime left towards the woodsand suddenly dissapeared.

Wolf Hakino

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:26 am

Seilene slinked into the den's area, her pale blue eyes quietly looking the place over, "Wow I haven't been here in awhile.." she thought lightly. Stopping she shook and let the dust fall off of her body, "Now I don't look funny.." she thought to herself, seeing the brown return to faded white and the grey return to black, "I do however still look like I fell into something.." she replied to her thought. Her unsual body coloring always made her alittle light hearted. Seilene was thinking for a moment when the wind picked up and she caught the scent of Sora and Hero. Standing up her thin yet long haired tail swayed happily and she made her way over to them.
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:18 pm

He got bored of staying in one place.

"I need to move...."

He got up and started jumping around, trying to un-stiff his legs.

Mazarith Firin

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 8:51 pm

Huyanna looked over at Hero, and noded her head. She was rarly near Hero, so she didnt know him all that well. Huyanna looked back into the forest and saw a female wolf shaking herself off. She smiled, as she begain to recognise her from when she first joined the pack. Huyanna didnt know the she-wolf's name, but she remembered her from somewhere...

Aleu saw Hero come back, and listened to what he said, she chuckled a bit, but stoped to see the crowd was getting bigger. Hoping it wasnt bugging Thantos too much she sighed, and looked at the bright, and shining moon.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:32 am

"AUGH!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!"

He ran around at high-speed, then went to the forest and smashed some trees. He came running back and shattered a big rock.

Mazarith Firin

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:40 pm

Sora perked up when she smelled a familiar scent. Sniffing around she looks up to see Seilene. Her tail wagging like crazy she runs up to her friend. "Seilene!" She says happily as she walks beside her friend.

Hero looked up at Seilene and let a small smile spread across his maw. Nodding towards her. Then he looked at Huyanna, "How are you doing?" He asked in a simple tone as a short yawn escaped his mouth.

Thanatos let a small sigh escape him and closed his eyes. Laying down he rests his muzzle on his paws, he was an outsider. That was what you got when you were new to the territory.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:51 pm

Huyanna noded at Hero again, and said " Fine thanks. And you? " SHe then turned tp see Sora nest to Seilene, acting like she was a pup again. Huyanna smiled at what Sora was doing, thinking it was cute, and then looked at Seilene happily as Sora greeted her. " I think I'm going to go over and meet her... " Huyanna said to herself. She then got up, and walked over to Silene. " Hi my name is Huyanna! What's your name? " she asked curiously. Huyanna then started wagging her tail slightly, knowing she was friends with Sora.

Aleu looked at Thantos laying down, and sighed. She knew her was an outsider to the pack, but thought he was welcome there. Aleu looked at Seilene and started wagging her tail. She was friends with Seilene for a while now, but rarly saw her at the den. Aleu was happy to see her again, but she didn't want to leave Thantos, and make him feel uncomfortable. So, Aleu stayed put, as she watched Huyanna, and Sora greet her.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:08 pm

Seilene grinned in her usual smug way, seeing Sora first, "Long time no see Sora!" she said happily, "What have you been up to recently." Returning the nod at Hero. Then sitting down on her right side, her tail slunk over her paws. She looked over at the new wolf, "Nice to meet you Huyanna. I'm Seilene.." she replied in her coy voice. She tilted her head to the left slightly, "There are so many new faces to learn now. I'm feeling old as I see the younger ones." She chuckled closing her eyes for a moment, then returning to looking around, "Nothing has changed a lot.." she commented and perked her ears, "So Huyanna where do you rein from? If it's not much to ask.."
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:14 pm

Huyanna looked up at Silene and said " Me? Well... Im from the north, or arctic. " she didn't want to get into that subject too much, becaure of what happened before she ran away. The very tip f her tail started turning black, but it receded after a few seconds. Huyanna usually never revieled her past to anyone, so her fur would sometimes start to turn black, like in the past.

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:29 pm

Seilene nodded, "Ah farther north then I or my sister for sure.." She replied and let her ears rest floppy. Feeling something change on Huyanna, but deciding to take no notice. She sighed lightly, "How long have you been here?" she questioned feeling slightly curious as usual of someone new.
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:35 pm

" Really where are you from? " Huyanna asked curiously. Hoping Seilene or Sora didn't notice her tail she answered " Uh.. I think for a few months now... I havent been keeping track, because I'm just really happy to have a home again..."

NamiSan92

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:42 pm

Seilene'e ears perked once again in hearing the question, "The Norhtern Valley....It's been long burned down though.." she replied calmly, not really feeling like bringing up a crazy past. Then nodding, "I see...I've been away for awhile so it's nice to have you here." she smiled toothily, "Hopefully you won't mind the craziness here.." she commented lightly.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games