Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:38 pm
Akeji understood Shuicho's protectiveness, but wanted to have one thing straight. "Shuicho, just so you know, you don't need to be harming yourself to protect me. I've had to take care of myself for long enough, I know how to handle myself " Akeji didn't want anyone getting hurt because of him, especially his family. Akeji heard Zayra, and rushed over to see what was so important.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:38 pm
'Oh my goodness!' Timber said aloud, turning towards Zayra and the identical dirt figure. 'Zayra, did you do that?'

applz

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:39 pm
Zayra stood there and grinned at everyone. "Yup."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:41 pm
"it's in you mostlikley"*shuicho walked to zayra*"that's magnificent zayra now try some one else"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

Timber smiled, quite amazed. She looked to everyone else, and then back at Zayra, the beads in her hair clicking when they hit each other.
'...incredible..' she whispered to herself.

{x}
Sora saw the figure,"This pack has talented pups!"
{x}

Nutella Mocha

applz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:43 pm
Timber smiled at Sora's statement, wishing she had powers too. She sighed, shaking her head, still amazed by all these abilities.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:44 pm
Akeji saw the dirt replica, and was very surprised Wow!!! Zayra!! That's excellent!!! Akeji knew his power was a little unique, but he couldn't help but be jealous of Zayra. She could make a perfect replica without any exhaustion, though one small manipulation from him and he was out like a light. Akeji wished he had her stamina.  

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

"Okay." She said. She looked around at everyone. She decided to do Akeji since he wasn't that much bigger than herself. She again concentrated on the dirt but this time on her dirt image. The dirt started to swirl around the image and the ground began to shake again as the image fell to the ground. The dirt swirled around and around until an image started to appear. As the dust settled there stood an image of Akeji made out of dirt.  
"i havn't seen any powers comefrom you timber"*shuicho said*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:45 pm
Making this image though kind of wiped her out. She sat down on the ground panting.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:47 pm
Timber's eyes were still fixed on Zayra's pile of dirt, which again began to change form into Akeji.
'Oh... me? There are no powers I possess' she said.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:48 pm
"take a rest zayra"*shuicho tol her*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:51 pm
"Yes poppa." She said as she slowly walked over to the fire and laid down.  

Kaida_Lee

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:53 pm
"Wow Zayra, that's incredible!!!" Akeji noticed that Zayra was a little flustered this time around. After some more thought, he decided that he may have been wrong. Perhaps they are equally strong. He wouldn't know how much energy it took to make the replicas himself, perhaps making the replicas simply takes less energy than manipulating wind. Akeji heard Timber, and she reminded him of, well, himself! He thought he didn't posess any powers, up until he tried. He didn't voice his thoughts though, for he was afraid that if she indeed didn't posess any powers, that she may be a little embarrassed.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games