Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:22 pm
Sora shrugged, "I have no idea.." She sighed, "Again."

((Alright. That was nice.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:27 pm
((thanks))
Slighter looked at her and sighed, "Right." he said with a small laugh.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:34 pm
(( No problem. ^^ ))

Sora softly chuckled and ran her hand through her hair again. Looking at Slighter she smiled, "Well, I don't see you listing off any ideas!"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:56 pm
Slighter laughed and stood up, turning into his human form and leaning back on his arms, "We could always just sit here more." he said with a shrug.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:13 pm
Sora shrugged back, "Sounds good." She said leaning back against the tree she was sitting by. One leg over the other.She looked up the moon. "I've never seen the night so full of activity.." She said. She would usually be asleep, in a den, or somewhere calm where there wasn't a lot of night activity. Plus, lately with all the stuff she has been doing it wore her out so she always went to sleep pretty early.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:22 pm
Slighter chuckled and looked at her with a smile, "Really?" he said has he looked up at the sky, "I'm always up late so I see this all the time." he told her has he scratched the back of his neck and yawned.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:26 pm
Sora raised her eyebrow, "So, is that your excuse for sleeping all day?" She asked teasing him again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:33 pm
Slighter laughed looking over at her and nodded, "That and having nothing better to do." He smiled at her and stood up and leaned against the side of the mountian.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:49 pm
Sora chuckled as she looked around the area they were in. Surrounded by trees, small clearing, noisy birds and bats.. everything was normal. Looking up at the sky she watches the moon for a second then looks back st Slighter, smiling some. "So.. what do you usually do at night time?" She asked curiously. God, it better not be what she was thinking.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:52 pm
Slighter shrugged and looked at her and he sighed and looked to the ground, "A bit of everything, I hunt relax, walk around talk to other wolves." he told her has he looked at her, turning into his wolf form and sat down next to her, his head standing up straight.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:01 pm
Sora nodded as she sighed in relief. Glad, he didn't say what she was thinking. Smiling she watches him walk towards her and sit next to her. "That's good." She said as she looked in front of her. Laying her hands in her lap lazily.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:03 pm
Slighter looked at her and shrugged, 'Why are you asking?" He asked her has he nudged her side.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:09 pm
Sora shrugged, "Just curious.." She replied simply. As she started to run her fingers through the grass out of boredness. She liked running her hands through things, like hair, grass, and other stuff like that. It was a habit of hers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:13 pm
Slighter nodded, "Alright then." he said ahs he laid his head down on her lap and sighed closing his eyes, His ears laying flat against his head has he yawned, his tail wagging softly.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:19 pm
Sora smiled as she patted his head softly then laid her gloved hands back on the grass. Her black boots giving a small glare of the moon's reflection. Sighing she puts her hand ontop of her head for some odd reason. Then she scratched her cheek. She didn't know what would start an conversation so she kept quiet, enjoying the quiet moment.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games