Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:58 pm
She looks at Hero and smiles. "Sounds good to me." She snaps her jaws excitedly and rears up and paws at the air.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:05 pm
Hero nodded, "Wait here.." He then turned and ran off, to find the moose and bring it here.  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:11 pm
Keara looked at Sora. "Males... always have to take charge." She crouched low to the ground near some bushes and listened for the moose to come towards them. "All I need you guys to do is keep it from kicking me." Smiles at Sora and then says "Please be careful and don't get hurt."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:15 pm
Sora smiled, "Yea.. i just hope Hero will be careful.." She looked forward, "We've had bad experiances with animals and hunting.." She replied remebering the group hunts, the bear, the moose.  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:17 pm
She smiled and said "Well I'll just have to save his A double dollar sign, won't I." She winked and her tail and ears twitched impatiently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:21 pm
Sora chuckled and then perked up to see a bull moose charging at them with a bleeding hind and front leg. With Hero following close behind.  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:27 pm
Keara gathered her legs underneath her and got ready to spring on the back of the bull moose. She smelt the blood and started to get excited, really excited.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:33 pm
Once the moose was about 5 feet away from them Sora charged at the moose. Trying to bite it's legs and avoiding its hooves.  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:36 pm
Keara sprung up straight in the air and landed on the mooses back. She snapped her jaws on the back of it's neck and held on tightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:41 pm
As soon as the moose felt Keara's fangs dig into's its neck he started to thrash, buck, and kick. Doing loud calls of pain and blood dropping on the grass here and there.

Hero was able to grab one of the bull moose's leg.

Sora grabbed a leg as well.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:44 pm
Keara held tightly onto the bull mooses neck, despretly trying not to fall off. If she did she was going to get hurt or killed. She tightened her grip the best she could do at the moment and heard the beginning of a crunch.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:50 pm
Hero saw Keara was having some trouble so his grip on the moose's thick leg grew tighter as he heard a satisfying 'crack' seeing he broke the leg he let go. Blood dripping from his muzzle and teeth.

Sora did the same as she watched the moose fall on its side.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:54 pm
Keara in a flash of fur and teeth as the moose went down let go, sprang from its back, and grabbed the front of it's neck. She yelped as a front hoof hit her in her ribs but she bit harder, puncturing the jugular veins on both sides.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:59 pm
Sora jumped and grabbed the front leg, "You alright?"  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:06 pm
As Keara realeased her bite blood sprayed all over her. "Yeah I'm fine." Shakes her head and sits on her hunches.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games