Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

goddess_of_bloody_death

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:29 pm
NAME: Alicia (nickname :Ellie)
PERSONALITY:im funny i guess, i am VERY quie,t and i think im boring but then again i don't...XD, but i am nice. SEXUALITY:straight
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: INVADER ZIM!!, dogs (any kind), any animal, T.V!, computer,dark stuff like SKULLS!, fav. colors: Black,Red,White,Purple, Dark Blue. dislikes:I HATE COLOR PINK! i just like the really really dark pink but thats it.
REASON TO JOIN: i like this guild the most.
RELIGION:cathiolic  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:39 pm
Yay!!! Invader Zim!!
I'm watching that right now!!! Disc 1 woot.

Hrm....-hands out Gir-shapped cookies-
Welcome to Got Goth?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

darktorturedcore

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:41 pm
NAME: Matt
APPEARANCE: 6'1", shoulder length red hair, green eyes (that change to blue and gray!), all black...all of the time...plus a trenchcoat
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, System of a Down, Rammstein
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anime, PS2, anything with alot of gore, planning for world domination, etc.
PERSONALITY: i'm insane, but i'm a good friend if you get to know me
PET PEEVES: people who are too quick to judge
LIKES/DISLIKES: RAMEN!!!!! GAMING!!!! WORLD DOMINATION!!!!(lol)/those people who seem to make you dumber just by listening to them and when my coffee is to strong. oh, and Bush...i hate him
REASON FOR JOINING: because i'd like to chat with people who probably share the same beliefs  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:58 pm
NAME: Oro, Oreo, or Aura. Just pick one. XD
APPEARANCE: White blonde hair, blue grey eyes that are more grey than they are blue, round face and straight nose...think young Jodie Foster. Yeah. C'est moi.
FAV. BANDS: I don't close myself off to music. Particular favorites are Epica, Emilie Autumn, Gackt, and System of a Down.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Surfing the net, reading, sleeping, learning new languages, CSI, roleplaying.
PERSONALITY: My mood can range from exceedingly optimistic and perky to wretchedly cynical. I'm pretty unique otherwise...also known as, I can't explain myself. I'm too wierd to use language.
PET PEEVES: Chatspeak. That and closed mindedness, and people who bash Bush. They couldn't do the job any better; they need to shut up.
DISLIKES: The failing of our American society to focus on what we really need to work on, i.e. the border regulations and the people dying in Africa with no one to help them. Also gas companies for overcharging people for gas when they can perfectly well afford to charge us 1.00 per.
REASON FOR JOINING: Patrick would have stabbed me with a fork otherwise.  

Orotalathien

blink146

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:38 am
NAME: Blink
APPEARANCE: black hair, blue grey eyes, pale, short
FAV. BANDS: Avenged seenfolf, afi, him, manson, msi, the used etc
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, singing, poetry, fire, lacrosse, fighting
PERSONALITY: you'll love me or hate, i'm chronically depressed but i deal with it as best i can, i have an attitude that i try to not use, i'm relatively angry most of the time but then there's the odd (more frequent lately) day(s) that I'm happy, which I love.
PET PEEVES: people turning on lights while i'm sleeping, people changing my red light, people taking the cardboard off my window, people tapping on stuff when i'm trying to concentrate *(i'm guilty of this), mean people actually i mostly feel sorry for them
LIKES: Edgar Allan Poe! Open minds! World domination! Nothing (as in physical nothingness all around)! No regrets!
DISLIKEs: People, well human nature. Injustice. The infliction of rule upon people (where's the anarchy???). School.
REASON FOR JOINING:  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:22 am
NAME: Rivven
APPEARANCE: Special.
FAV. BANDS: NIN; Tool; A Perfect Circle
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Guitar; writing; my tv show
PERSONALITY: Odd, but respectful
PET PEEVES: people chewing with their mouths open
LIKES/DISLIKES: a lot of things
REASON FOR JOINING
Because i felt like it. smile and this place looks intersting. A great way to commune with like minded darkness bound.  

TheVampireRivven

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:28 am
Welcome to all of our new members. *gives out cookie baskets* I hope you enjoy the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:35 am
cookie baskets? *pauses*..... *snatches one*.. *with a mouth full of cookie* thank you!.  

TheVampireRivven

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:35 am
TheVampireRivven
cookie baskets? *pauses*..... *snatches one*.. *with a mouth full of cookie* thank you!.

^_^ You're welcome.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:39 am
i like this place already. *looks around* *big smile*  

TheVampireRivven

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:40 am
I'm glad to hear it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:12 pm
This is so long, it defies the very Laws Of Physics, because I was really bored. I even formatted it with code 'n' stuff.

NAME:
Fred

APPEARANCE:
Dark brown hair and blue eyes. Commonly seen in a trench coat. I'm also a little overweight. But I'm no behemoth.

FAV. BANDS:
Unfortunately, due to the nature of my parent's devotion, I haven't been exposed to that much music...
--Rammstein
--Rob Zombie
--System of a Down
--Kittie (Which my short lived relationship with a "rich Canadian cheerleader" introduced me to...)

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
--Video Games- Because I like wasting time.
--History- Because ancient Romans rock.
--Throwing Various Objects- Well there's the throwing, and the various, and the objects. I mean, what's not to like. (Note: No organisms-- except useless ones such as bacteria, protists, algae, and racists-- are harmed in the pursuit of this hobby. If you intend to contest me on this, I warn you: I have lawninjas ninja .
--Writing- I'm still ironing-out my abilities, but I'm alright. Though my literature tends to have either fan elements or anti-darkness elements. Weird, huh?
--Literature- Because, at least 10 out of everyone 100 hundred people should know what words like "flourish" and "indefinitely" mean.

PERSONALITY:
--Occasionally depressed. Usually cheery. I have a tendency to make jokes at the worst possible moments. I sometimes think too much, and get way too protective of others over nothing.

PET PEEVES:
--People who don't even try to construct sentences.
--People who don't even try to construct words.
--People who may very well be typing in another language, but I can't tell, since their grammar is so bad.
--People who are like "Do you worship Satan?"

--Grues domokun - They like darkness as much as I do. Beware, one grue is parading as a children's television show character in Japan. Do not be fooled. He is dangerous. Info On Grues From A Reliable Source. No, Seriously.
--Final Fantasy- Because it requires more than a 1st grade education to master.
--D 'n' D- Because dungeons are pretty 'n' dark. And dragons are shiny-If they aren't evil, anyway.
--Curses- No, not actual curses. The word. It's so versatile.

DISLIKES:
--Insignificant Organisms, such as, but not limited to:
---Bacteria
---Protista
---Planaria
---Urochordates
---Inanimate Objects
---And worst of all: Politicians

--Significantly Insignificant Organisms, such as:
---Predjudicial !#*%^@~s.

--Cookie Uprisings... Don't ask...
<<
>>

REASON FOR JOINING:
Because, I saw you had lights, and I was in a dark room. Then someone said, "It is dark. You are likely to be eaten be a gr... OH MY GOD! MY SPLEEN!!!" Oh, and I heard you had cookies. Gimme cookies.  

ECNM

Eruanion

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:32 pm
NAME: Jonny
APPEARANCE: 6'4", black shoulder-length hair, green eyes
FAV. BANDS: Vas, Vast, Stabbing Westward, MSI, Delirium, Rammstein, Kidney Thieves, dresden dolls..
SEXUALITY: Gay
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
RELIGION: Pagan, 8 years
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: making music, bellydance, burlesque, visual and performance art.
PERSONALITY: brooding, moody, yet playful
PET PEEVES: random acts of violence, homophobes
LIKES: other musicians and dancers, spontaneous art, open minds, clove cigarettes
REASON FOR JOINING: to be around other people of a darkly inspired nature.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:30 pm
yay invader zim fan wheeeeeee...sry sweatdrop
ooooo cookie shaped like grrr yay!  

goddess_of_bloody_death

TheVampireRivven

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:03 pm
Hi new people!!!.. *waves*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games