Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:08 pm
Rachel chuckled quietly at the casual banter. "Maybe we should put up 'wanted' posters. 'Small town high school girl looking for attractive, dedicated boyfriend'." She said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:08 pm
"You have to put the word 'single' all over the poster - 'single small town high school girl looking for single attractive, dedicated boyfriend'. Or else Arianna will steal a taken guy, and the girlfriend will get mad."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:39 pm
"Oh thanks guys, I love ya'll too. No, I don't want to date, last time I dated I had to break up with him and then he killed my family. It's all my fault that they're dead. If I had just stayed with him then my family would still be alive" Arianna said, tears pooling in her eyes as she thought about it. She usually was so happy and perky but her family's death always made her emotional.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:51 pm
Race: Vampire
Name: Kasha
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School
Friends: Bella, Edward, Alice, Angela
Appearce: 4laugh
Family: new Cullen member
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: currently none
Personlity: quiet
Height: 6'
Grade: 12th
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): onyx black
Eyes normal: bright gold
Summary:
Sixth Sense(special power): can feel others emotion
Weakness: too small
Saying: none
Favorite Music: pop
Other:
Musical Instrument: bassoon, piano, voice  

Sakyla

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:33 am
Rachel's eyes went a wide for a moment. "Arianna!" She snapped, waving her hand in front of Ari's face. "Snap out of it, come on, its joking time. I thought we were past all this drama!" She said exasperatedly. Rachel then looked pointedly at Karissa. I feel like everything we say leads back to this. She thought tiredly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:38 pm
"You're right, I'm sorry. It's just hard, the kids were just babies and... Anyhow, I really don't feel like dating unless he's a really great guy and I know that I can trust him. Alrighty, so... anyone have any good jokes? Ok, here, let's do a 'would you rather?' Ok you two, so would you rather kiss a total geek who loved you with all his heart or kiss a jock who is a typical jock?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:52 pm
Sakyla
Race: Vampire
Name: Kasha
Friends: Bella, Edward, Alice, Angela
Appearce: 4laugh
Family: new Cullen member
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: currently none
Personlity: quiet
Height: 6'
Grade: 12th
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): onyx black
Eyes normal: bright gold
Summary:
Sixth Sense(special power): can feel others emotion
Weakness: too small
Saying: none
Favorite Music: pop
Other:
Musical Instrument: bassoon, piano, voice

Welcome! You can introduce yourself into the RP at any time. smile

Might I point out, though, if your character likes human blood how can they have golden eyes?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:24 pm
"Oooh, I love this game! Definitely a jock, but if we were talking about dating, definitely the nerd." Said Rachel, laughing.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 pm
"I do too. I would have to go with the nerd, they are so much more sweet and they actually have a brain, unlike the jocks. Karissa? What about you?" Arianna asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:03 pm
Race: Human
Name: Ona
Friends: None, really
Appearce: Silver-blond hair with misty gray eyes; blind
Family: Aunt Nora
Boy Friend? Girl Friend: None
Personlity: Ona tends to keep to herself most of the time, avoiding trouble... that is, if trouble doesn't find her first. Complications follow her everywhere. She despises being underestimated because of her image, and is not afraid to speak her mind. Instead of charging head-on into obstacles, Ona prefers waiting for the opportune moment before striking.
Height: 5' 4"
Grade: 11th
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): Not a vampire
Eyes normal: Misty gray, she's blind
Summary:
Sixth Sense(special power): Even though she was born blind, Ona can sort of... sense where things are, and automatically creates accurate images in her mind. She's strong, despite her tiny figure, and is unafraid of showing her strength. Because of her loss of sight, her other senses are sharper than normal humans.
Weakness: Blind, sometimes her images get jumbled.
Saying: "Don't /ever/ judge a book by it's cover, or you'll regret it."
Favorite Music: Pop, Country
Other:
Musical Instrument: Voice, but rarely sings.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

U P H i G H onthe d L

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:07 pm
Ooc//

Hi! I'm Galena! Um... so when do you think would be a good time to join? Is there a plot to this roleplay?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:04 am
Ona walked into her Aunt Nora's kitchen, looking like her usual self.
"Good morning, dear," Nora greeted her. "How did you sleep last night?"
Ona sat down and turned her head toward her aunt, her eyes unseeing. "Fine," she murmured. She said nothing else. She picked up her fork and stabbed at the eggs on her plate. She could feel her aunt's eyes burning holes in the back of her head. She hated how her aunt stared at her with those worried eyes, as if she was a helpless little child. She got up silently and left the room.  

U P H i G H onthe d L

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:47 pm
(There used to be a plot, and sometimes we'll introduce a new one. Right now, though, we're just all at Rachel's house. Karissa is kinda touchy because she recently broke her vegetarian diet - and killed her dad - while Arianna's partly excited because she's going to try out for the school musical, and partly sad because her family also died as a result of her actions.)

"I'd date the nerd. If he was good looking. Otherwise, I'd stay single," Karissa said matter-of-factly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:53 pm
"Single is always a good choice! Alright, who wants to do the next, 'would you rather?' What's that? You guys, there's someone new here! We should welcome her at school Monday! Thank God it's the weekend though, I really need a time to rest from everything. I wonder if we'll have any classes together? Ohh, this is so exciting! And then Monday are the play try outs too, so I'm not goin home with you guys. ANd then Tuesday are the call backs if there needs to be. This week is going to be great!" Arianna exclaimed, jumping up and down, exciting Hailey who had just settled down. "Sorry Hail, come on, let's settle down and be a good baby" Arianna said, immediatly settling down after her dog started getting hyper.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:45 pm
"Calm down, Arianna, please!" Karissa begged. "How do you know there's someone new here?" Karissa hadn't sensed anything, but then again, if it was a human she was normally very unobservant. And unless she crossed paths with another of her kind, she didn't notice many vampires either.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games