Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:01 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she didnt hear them, she slowly shook her wings, snow started to fall, she started to sing softly

He walked up and sat beside her. "Hello," he said, cocking his head and smiling.
she was thinking so much that she didnt even hear him, she started to sing louder, her eyes still closed, she was concentrating to much to make it snow to see who was there  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:03 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
she didnt hear them, she slowly shook her wings, snow started to fall, she started to sing softly

He walked up and sat beside her. "Hello," he said, cocking his head and smiling.
she was thinking so much that she didnt even hear him, she started to sing louder, her eyes still closed, she was concentrating to much to make it snow to see who was there

He pouted at being ignored, and gently pushed her shoulder. "Hello?"  

Repressed Memories

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:04 pm
the wolf stoped howling and said "aww heck with it"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:05 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she jumped and the snow stopped "hey when did you get here?" she asked shaking the snow off her wings, she heard a howl and looked to where it came from "what was that?"  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1

she jumped and the snow stopped "hey when did you get here?" she asked shaking the snow off her wings, she heard a howl and looked to where it came from "what was that?"

His ears perked up, and he looked around. "I don't know, sounded like a wolf..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:07 pm
she jumped down and found the wolf, she walked towards it "hey whats wrong?" she asked looking at the wolf  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:08 pm
he said "this sucks"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:08 pm
*releon transfroms into a nine tailed fox*

*runs toward the sound*

"what was that"  

Hextech Jayce

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:09 pm
He followed Angel down. "What's happening?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
she jumped down and found the wolf, she walked towards it "hey whats wrong?" she asked looking at the wolf

it said "yeah somthings wrong"  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:12 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

it said "yeah somthings wrong"
"thats what that feeling was" she said thinking aloud "can you show me where?" she asked as she was in front of the wolf  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:12 pm
*the nine tailed fox catches up to angel and kenji and ragnos*

(the nine tailed fox is releon)

"wats going on"  

Hextech Jayce

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:13 pm
"Ragnos isent here.....i cant find him"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:14 pm
"i dont know, but i had this strange feeling that something was going to happen" she said looking at the fox  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:14 pm
Arage looked around, confused. "Well, I'm off to bed."

(I have to go, cya guys later XP)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games