Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:03 am

he turned to her smiling "you have any eggs and bacon back there" he asked her hopefully
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:04 am

Amanda looks at both of them. "Ah... yeah... I'm fine... it's just that this wound from yesterday is not healing for some reason... i think it's infected..." she said holding her side softly. "But don't worry, I just want some food..."

La Petite Ange

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:05 am

"I can make eggs and bacon" Holly answers and begins takeing out the needed stuff
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:05 am

walks out of her room and to the kitchen "hey guys" she said smiling softly

Aprilbaby1

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:06 am

"Okay I can check the wound after I cook and we eat"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:06 am

Amanda looks at her sister. "Hey April.... feeling better?" she asks her

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:07 am

"yea, im feeling better" she walked over to her "and you? how are you feeling?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:07 am

vasily suddenyl intrested walked over to her and lifted the side of her shirt staring initently at her wound. "its infected....but the good news i can fix it" he quckly ran to the medical kit, and came back with a needle full of clear liquid. "here you go hold still"

coreykill

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:10 am

"after that shot you need to stay on Antibiotics and change the bandage at least twice a day or bacteria can build up" Holly says cooking eggs and bacon
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:12 am

" I've been better I guess..." She laughed a bit. "You all sound like my mother..." she said and looked at Vasily as he lifted the side of her shirt and looks at the needle. "W-What are you planning to do with t-that!" she says with wide eyes.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:13 am

puts her hands on her shoulders "just hold still ok" she said softly
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:14 am

"what do you think iim going to do" he said smiling, he didnt know if she was afraid of needles so he thought he had to do it quick. holding her down with his arm so she couldnt squirm he stuck her in the side, pushing the plunger down quickly then pulling it out. "there you go" he said looking at her happily. "that should hold you for a while"
he turned away from her and noticed april was up "hello" he said smiling at her

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:15 am

"hey" she said smiling
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:16 am

"Amanda, if the infection gets to bad it can be deadly so he needs to give you that shot now" Finishes cooking and begins to put food on plates

Time_Continues

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:16 am

"WAAAAHHH!!!" she yelled as he stuck the needle in her arm. "I HATE YOUUUUUUU!" she yelled again rubing her arm a bit. "I HATE NEEDLES!!!!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games