Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Hufflepuff Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gerp91

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:38 am
*POP*

I just wanted to Pop in and tell everyone, Happy Christmas! This will probably be one of the only time I will be on during the next two or three days.

*POP*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:26 pm
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

catna

Blue Ladykitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Hi Everyone.. I am new and just wanted to say hello.

I am so excited to be in Hufflepuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:06 pm
Welcome to Hufflepuff!  

catna

gerp91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:24 am
*POP*

Welcome to Hufflepuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2010 is awesome for everyone!!! It is interterm for me at the my college so I only have one class for like a month! so I should have ample time to be on Gaia!!

*POP*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:42 pm
*POP*

Welcome to Hufflepuff! If you have any questions, feel free to either post them in this common room, or PM them to me and I'll try to help you as best as I can!

Sorry I haven't been around for the past... err.. more than two weeks. On Boxing Day, my brother gave us the gift of another virus on our computer. Our luck the place we took our computer the last time we got this same virus didn't open again until December 30th, but they were so busy they didn't get around to our computer until Jan. 8th. But, I'm finally back.

I still may have some trouble getting on because my dad is being slightly laid off, but doing a thing called job sharing so he will still be working but hours of 4pm - 12am or 12am - 8am and could possibly have to work double shifts at some point. Also I'm trying to spend lots of time with my dad because he's feeling really low right now because early December we found out my aunt has been diagnosed with lung and liver cancer and it's in advanced stages. Can't remember if I've already posted that here or not. So he never really wants to be alone so I'm the one that is trying to make him feel better.

Hope you all had a good Christmas!

*POP*  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

gerp91

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 pm
*POP*

Hey everyone. Sorry that I haven't been on like, at all. I am really busy in college. I was recently made president of my sorority and that takes up a lot of my time, plus all my classes and jobs. I usually only have time to get on the computer for a few minutes a day. So I probably won't be on much for a while too. Where is everyone else? I noticed that no one has posted for almost two months. Everyone doin okay?

*POP*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:21 am
I've been busy with other things, and questing 3nodding . I usualy don't post when other people don't o.o".  

Viridis Aureus

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:32 am
So sorry guys, my computer had another virus and we only got our computer back a couple of days ago.

It ruined our computer and it took a few weeks to fix it and then we couldn't afford how much it was going to cost so we had to wait about a month until we could pay for it.

Sorry guys!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:34 am
Happy Easter everyone!  

catna

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:11 am
Hey Catna. Wow, I can't believe someone actually has made a post here. I can't believe how dead this guild has become. sad

But, Happy Easter, hope everyone is enjoying some chocolate in atleast one way or another. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:33 am
Hi everyone, long time, no speak. I just want to drop by and see how the guild was doing. Things seemed to have really slowed down. ninja I am glad to hear everyone is doing well. Since I have last been here I got a job (welding, not what I wanted, but not bad), a great boyfriend and I have begun my second stent in college.

Happy Easter to everyone.  

KatieInTheBox

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 am
*POP*

Hey, Katie. Nice to see you post.

Yeah, things have definitely slowed down.. A lot. Oh well, guilds go through things like this and eventually come around. Hopefully we do. razz

Well, I was gone for about 4 days to visit my aunt who has lung and liver cancer. It was pretty horrible seeing someone who was healthy her whole life and suddenly can hardly walk up a few stairs.
She's about 80 pounds now and has lost most of her hair. Most days she could hardly get up and eat a banana without having to go back and lay down again.

But I got to meet second cousins {my dad's first cousins that he hasn't seen in 30 years!} which was fun. Very nice people and their children are soo smart. I almost felt out of place because the 7 year old was so smart haha.
She has lots of friends that are taking care of her constantly which is good.

Well, sorry for being such a downer haha. Things just haven't been going too well lately.

I hope you guys are doing better than I am.

Ooh, a boyfriend Katie. That's awesome. I actually met a guy when I was visiting my aunt, he was a guide at an Aviation museum we went to... Almost 10 years older than me but very cute. whee

Hopefully things start picking up, I miss this guild!

*POP*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:19 am
Grey Gardens
*POP*

Hey, Katie. Nice to see you post.

Yeah, things have definitely slowed down.. A lot. Oh well, guilds go through things like this and eventually come around. Hopefully we do. razz

Well, I was gone for about 4 days to visit my aunt who has lung and liver cancer. It was pretty horrible seeing someone who was healthy her whole life and suddenly can hardly walk up a few stairs.
She's about 80 pounds now and has lost most of her hair. Most days she could hardly get up and eat a banana without having to go back and lay down again.

But I got to meet second cousins {my dad's first cousins that he hasn't seen in 30 years!} which was fun. Very nice people and their children are soo smart. I almost felt out of place because the 7 year old was so smart haha.
She has lots of friends that are taking care of her constantly which is good.

Well, sorry for being such a downer haha. Things just haven't been going too well lately.

I hope you guys are doing better than I am.

Ooh, a boyfriend Katie. That's awesome. I actually met a guy when I was visiting my aunt, he was a guide at an Aviation museum we went to... Almost 10 years older than me but very cute. whee

Hopefully things start picking up, I miss this guild!

*POP*

*Hug* Sorry to hear about your aunt, I know the whole cancer process, never easy. And you are plenty smart. I can read 1000 page plus books in two to three days but I had my English corrected by a three year old. xd I just laughed and told her good job.

Anyway, I agree I hope things pick back up here, I had so much fun in this guild. I just can't be around as often as I like, but I will try to post to talk with you and other Hufflepuffs about once a week.  

KatieInTheBox

Crystal_Gazer94

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:29 pm
Ahhhh, it's been too long since I've posted in this guild! I've been so busy that I haven't been able to post, but I did check in every so often! Who knew that 4-H and WWGA would take so much time?? Well, anyway, I'm sort of on a horse show break now, (went from 2-3 shows per month down to just one) so hopefully I can be more active here!

@ Grey: I'm really sorry about your Aunt! Hopefully she doesn't feel too much pain, and it's amazing that she has such wonderful family to take care of her!  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff