Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:30 pm
Mist struggled for air as she spoke,"Fate don't! If you really love me you wouldn't tell him!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:30 pm
Sapphire looked at the sleeping pups, a tear fell from her eye. emo  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:34 pm
||- Aww sapphire! -||

Dare knew his brother was stupid when weak.

"Where? I can't hear you?"

---

Fate snarled.

"They are hidden at the top of the moutain in a log! No one is there!"

---

Dare grinned and darted for the moutain.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:36 pm
g2g!!!!  

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:38 pm
((lol i am crying now, bye bye))

Sapphire heard footsteps headed towards the moutain, Sapphire left the pups for a seconds to see if Hogan and Dare had left.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:07 pm
Hogan rolled his eyes at Dare,"He is an idiot. Why the hell would they be in a log? I always knew that wolf was a dimwit!" He ran after Dare to try and stop him before he got to the top.
Raven woke up,"Wheres momma and daddy?"
Blaze came in,"Sapphire soon he will find this place. Lets sneak out and take them to the secret place."  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:21 pm
( Omg...I'm so lost....someone hewp me. crying
Idk where to come in.

Sorry everyone, i was grounded for 2 days. )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:25 pm
((Hogan and Dare teamed up and Dare is trying to find the pups. Jake betrayed his father and helped Sapphire escape. Fate told Dare the pups are in a log on top of a hill but they are really in a secret tunnel with Sapphire and Blaze. Blaze just told Sapphire they need to get the pups out.))  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:41 pm
( Wow...Im gonna say Amiko and Lukara dissapeared in the fire so Ami. could train Lukara. XD yay, i found a way to come back. lol)

*A black flame erupted in a clearing. 2 female wolves walked out. 1 was black and gery ~Amiko~ the other was silver and had a off white underside, the left side of her head had pink scars runnign the full length of her head, her eye was grey/White. ~Lukara~*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 pm
((So the side of her head is like Brighthearts but she has her eye))
Max was sleeping and Caesar was pacing around uneasily sensing trouble.  

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:51 pm
(Yep. XD )

*The 2 wolves walked silently towards where they felt was the right direction. They both stopped in the shadows of the trees. Amikos eyes softened seing her mate once more. Lukaras right eye showed pain yet joy seeing MAx resting. They stayed where they were for a minute stareing at teh 2 males*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 pm
Sapphire turned around and anwsered Ravens question, "They are going to get food don't worry they will be back." Sapphire lied as she grabbed the pups and gestered for Blaze to lead the way.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:57 pm
"Hogans back I know it! I can feel it. Max how can you sleep at a time like this?" Caesar asked still pacing around agrily.
Max lifted his head,"Wah? What no ones attacking us." He rolled on his back and went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 pm
*Very slowly Amiko walked towards caesar. Lukara Layed on her ground watching Amiko. Very slowly the small form of Amiko walked closr towards her mate*  

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm
Caesar not paying attention sees a form and leaps back and snarled.
At the sound of his snarl Max leaps up in the air and lands face first in the lagoon.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games