Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:54 pm
Hmm.... could your mother find the packagethrough the system... or is it done by courier?  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:04 pm
ShadowClaw
UglyCoyoteNG
razz My mommy works for the Postal Service, saterday sure as hell is a buisness day! XD thanks kriss. NG's not ment to be cute though.

is so..
e_e what do YOU know? .:.sticks tongue out.:. X< Not cute.

Crenn, no, its like find a needle in a hay stack. Shes a clerk stenographer, so she dosen't handle mail. razz  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:06 pm
Hmm.... if it's like a needle in a hay stack...... USE A METAL DETECTOR!!!!

Also... I wouldn't have a clue what that position is xp  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:25 pm
A spolied one. razz  

UglyCoyoteNG

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:47 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
XD Rainey its been EIGHT buisness days since they shipped it on the 17, i ordered it on the 16th. Ugh goddamn. D: IHATEYOU,SHIPPING. The litter boxes came two days after ordering. THIS ONE THOUGH? HO s**t TIS TAKING FO EVAH.

Thank you for that falsh, Shadow XD

depending on who is delivering, sat/sun is not a business day. only monday-friday  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:29 pm
Well, I FINALLY heard back about that blasted trust fund....it's safe and on it's way...and WAY more than I thought it would be.....

About $4,000 more... sweatdrop

Sucks to hear about your cage, NG....I hope you get it soon!

I ordered a textbook from Amazon.com, once....I was tracking it, and the tracking system said that it made it all the way to the state, but never made it to my front door....after a few days, they turned around and sent it back to Kentucky, and I never got the darn thing...I spent the whole semester working from a borrowed book.... sweatdrop

Not to get your hopes down, or anything.... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:50 pm
ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD *hypervenilates and croaks*  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:51 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD *hypervenilates and croaks*

Yay! About damn time!  

Af Mas

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:53 pm
Congrats NG.

Meh, my parents suck. They are forcing me to get a job over the summer, even though Im only 15. I dont want one and I dont even know where I can get one. Because of all of this, they wont let me get a mohawk, even though I told them about it before and didnt really care. My sister is 17, and has no job, she hasnt even been influenced by it. I really want to be emancipated, since I dont get any freedoms except internet, but then again I get yelled at so many times ><; I just want to hurry up and go to Canada, I hate this place  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:59 pm
Yeah, jobs are good to have. I had my first when I was 15. But I guess if you're not wanting one, then it's not fun. But, if you want to save up to get to Canada and stuff, you might wanna suck it up and get one. But, I suppose it couldn't hurt to wait a while. I dunno. I'm just kinda saying. Wish your parents weren't forcing you to do it, because then it'd mean more to you, but if you gotta, might as well try to find something you like, ne? confused You'll be 18 before you know it razz  

Af Mas

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:03 pm
Thanks Nana heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:09 pm
Congrats, NG on your cage!

And Nanaki, I know you're not looking forward to a job right now, but when you get one and form relationships with your co-workers and start having money of your own....well, employment starts to grow on ya... razz

And you may be resentful of it now, but later in life, the lessons learned from haivng a job earlier on will be valuable. I know all young kids hate hearing this, but you'll understand when you're older... blaugh  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:12 pm
I'm a bit confused now. My parents are build a spec. house, where they build a house how they want it and see if they can sell it to somebody, and if they don't, they have to move into it. Thing is my parents want to move into it regardless, so now we have to clean the house.

What I'm confused and kind of worried about is what they expect me to do with the stuff in my room right now. I have no idea where most of this is gonna go, save for the trash maybe. I don't really mind if I throw certain stuff away, but there's other stuff I really would rather not get tossed. I don't know if they're expecting it to go with me when I move into my house in June or what. They need to freaking talk to me about this >.<  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Heh...I'm still storing crap at my parents' house too...they keep trying to tell me to take it to FL with me, but I only GET one room in that apartment....How much do they think I can cram into that one room?!

Good luck with your stuff, though, Affy...maybe they can mail it to you?  

Manda_Tifa

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:17 pm
Manda_Tifa
Heh...I'm still storing crap at my parents' house too...they keep trying to tell me to take it to FL with me, but I only GET one room in that apartment....How much do they think I can cram into that one room?!

Good luck with your stuff, though, Affy...maybe they can mail it to you?

That might be an idea, but they keep telling me whatever I bring with me has to be moved again the next time. Really, I just want to know what THEY think needs to happen, because I have no idea, and they just keep telling me it's up to me. Just because I'm an adult capable of making my own decisions doesn't mean I don't need advice once in a while >.<  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games