Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:49 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[ Have to eat, be bakc on in about a half hour.

((ok bye bye for now))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:12 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia stutters. " F-For...." She mumbled her eyes going blank.

Koi:For what Mia? Tell me.

Mia struggled. She wasn't seeing what was around her, It was something else. It was all black around her. Her eyes became a white color, not her normal green. " F-F.... For...." She struggled for words. " I think I K-killed her.." She mumbled leaning against a wall and sliding down it. She hugged her knees. " Aoi..Aoi.. I...I... think I k-killed...Aoi.."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:21 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia struggled. She wasn't seeing what was around her, It was something else. It was all black around her. Her eyes became a white color, not her normal green. " F-F.... For...." She struggled for words. " I think I K-killed her.." She mumbled leaning against a wall and sliding down it. She hugged her knees. " Aoi..Aoi.. I...I... think I k-killed...Aoi.."

Koi:*hugs mia* Shhh....shhhh....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:28 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia still mumbling to herself. " I-I.. Aoi.. I killed her.. Aoi...I..." She mumbled. The memories hit her and they hit her hard. Screaming, blood, more screaming.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:30 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia still mumbling to herself. " I-I.. Aoi.. I killed her.. Aoi...I..." She mumbled. The memories hit her and they hit her hard. Screaming, blood, more screaming.

Koi:MIA!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:32 pm
[ I probably shouldn't have picked a name so close to Koi. lol.]
Mia's eyes flicker to green. Her breathing is ragged. Tears slowly pour from her eyes. She hugs Koi back.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:33 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia's eyes flicker to green. Her breathing is ragged. Tears slowly pour from her eyes. She hugs Koi back.

(lol well u didnt no!)
*he strokes her hair* There there...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:36 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(lol well u didnt no!)

[lol]
" T-Thats never h-happened." Mia mumbled. " T-the memories.." She trailed.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:40 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(lol well u didnt no!)

[lol]

(lol)
Koi:Its ok....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:44 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(lol well u didnt no!)

[lol]

(lol)

Her eyes kept flickering back and forth. She was shaking slightly. She wiped her eyes. She glanced at a mirror, not seeing her reflection, It was Aoi's. She closed her eyes and opened them, she saw a girl with bloodshot eyes that were flickering green to white. A weak girl, Weak, weak... Her arms slipped from Koi's back.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

(lol well u didnt no!)

[lol]

(lol)

Her eyes kept flickering back and forth. She was shaking slightly. She wiped her eyes. She glanced at a mirror, not seeing her reflection, It was Aoi's. She closed her eyes and opened them, she saw a girl with bloodshot eyes that were flickering green to white. A weak girl, Weak, weak... Her arms slipped from Koi's back.

Koi:*brakes the mirror as he see's her looking in it*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:51 pm
Mia's eyes flicker to green and stay there. She looks at the shards of glass. She stands up. " Koi!! Your... Your bleeding." She says looking at his hand. " W-Why.. Did you.." She mumbled taking his hand and putting it between hers, her hands glowed yellow and his hand started healing.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:52 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia's eyes flicker to green and stay there. She looks at the shards of glass. She stands up. " Koi!! Your... Your bleeding." She says looking at his hand. " W-Why.. Did you.." She mumbled taking his hand and putting it between hers, her hands glowed yellow and his hand started healing.

Koi:For you *smiles sweetly* You are a friend  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:55 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia smiles finishing healing him. " Thank you." She said, removing her hands from his.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:56 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
iiAngel of Death Temari
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia smiles finishing healing him. " Thank you." She said, removing her hands from his.

Koi:Any time! *hugs her*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games