Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:36 pm

Af Mas
AquaFae
Hihi! 4laugh Last time I stopped by, no one was in the AFG at all... T-T

I was probably working the last time you came in ;-; *huggles* How goes?
Well... not too great. A friend of mine died of bone cancer... His funeral is tomorrow. But I don't know if I can make myself go. The last funeral I went to made me so sad, I vomited... I don't like funerals at all... But I feel like a bad person for not wanting to go.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:42 pm

YAYPEOPLEHERE! A'lo =D

OmeTheDragon

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:44 pm

OmegaDragon
YAYPEOPLEHERE! A'lo =D
Hihi!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:47 pm

AquaFae
Af Mas
AquaFae

Well... not too great. A friend of mine died of bone cancer... His funeral is tomorrow. But I don't know if I can make myself go. The last funeral I went to made me so sad, I vomited... I don't like funerals at all... But I feel like a bad person for not wanting to go.

Merf, I know how you feel *hugs again* I'm so sorry about your friend too

Af Mas

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:49 pm

Me too ; ; *hugs as well*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:50 pm

Gotta go. Laters everyone

Af Mas

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:54 pm

Af Mas
AquaFae
Af Mas
AquaFae

Merf, I know how you feel *hugs again* I'm so sorry about your friend too
It's okay. I've come to terms about it a long time ago. We knew he was going to die soon. I'm fine. But I won't be if I go to that funeral... But I don't want his family to think I don't care. But despite how much I do care, I just don't want to go. The very environment of funerals make me so sick to my stomach. I can't explain why. I guess I just feel so sad that my mental becomes physical, and my body starts to mess up.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:00 pm

x.x Aiie.. maybe you should let them know that then...?

OmeTheDragon

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:06 pm

My Mom is going. I'm sure she'll tell them. Even if they understand, I still feel bad about it. But let's talk about something else now, please. I'm starting to cry, and my allergies don't need the extra mucuos flow. -small laugh-

So, anything interesting happen to you lately?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:08 pm

Not really, it's meh offdays from work though so I get to spend them with all you awesome people. heart

OmeTheDragon

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:23 pm

Cool. I wish I could get a job. I need a desktype job or something where I can sit most of the day, because of my bad knee. I apply at everyone I can find, but no one's hired me yet. And until I get a job, I can't even afford to find out what wrong with my knee, other than it hurts. I know it's the muscle and not the joint, because I get frequent muscle spasms, but other that that, I'm clueless. I need to see a podiatrist, cause the ER here is full of misdiagnoses. But I need money first. But hopefully, if I qualify for medicaid, then I won't need to worry about it. And if I don't qualify, then I might qualify for this program here in my town. But I'm still doing the paperwork. It's confusing. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:26 pm

Bleh x_X that's horrible, my job isn't hard, mainly because it's ucky Seafood Department in Wal-Mart, It's not as busy as everywhere else, so I overlook the fact that it's all smelley fish and keep it cause of the easy traffic and 30 cent raise in my pay. xD

OmeTheDragon

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:31 pm

OmegaDragon
Bleh x_X that's horrible, my job isn't hard, mainly because it's ucky Seafood Department in Wal-Mart, It's not as busy as everywhere else, so I overlook the fact that it's all smelley fish and keep it cause of the easy traffic and 30 cent raise in my pay. xD
Lol, I love the smell of fish. My problem would be that I'd get too attached to the cute little lobsters. XD
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:33 pm

ninja

Eddily

AquaFae

10,700 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:34 pm

Eddily
ninja
-pokepoke- =3
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games