Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:19 pm
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
((lord xarzs, or busos_gurl are online... daam, i only have you two that i never rped with before, or had much rping with... and are in a house ed cant get in for it isint his))

[lol There might be a party in this house later if more people get on...]
((but he is a teacher, are you SURE that he would come over to a party?))

[ Oh. lol ]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:20 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
((lord xarzs, or busos_gurl are online... daam, i only have you two that i never rped with before, or had much rping with... and are in a house ed cant get in for it isint his))

[ Oh. lol ]
((aain... he was quite an drunkie, and seems to not mind anything that wont kill the studants, they can run naked on the scholl as far as he cares, as long as they dont get killed))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:28 pm
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles

[ Oh. lol ]
((aain... he was quite an drunkie, and seems to not mind anything that wont kill the studants, they can run naked on the scholl as far as he cares, as long as they dont get killed))

lol]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:30 pm
ed was wandering in town and entered an *random* house that seemed to be akey's  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:34 pm
" Ummm..Ill go see whos here." She mumbled walking into the enterway. " Ed?" She tripped over a rug and a spine chilling crack was heard. " Shiiitt!!!" She screamed grabbing her ankle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:38 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Ummm..Ill go see whos here." She mumbled walking into the enterway. " Ed?" She tripped over a rug and a spine chilling crack was heard. " Shiiitt!!!" She screamed grabbing her ankle.
"that was a joke right?" ed asks walking over, he grabs ((her?)) ankle and snap it back to place, after he gives a spell to smotheen the pain "i forgot your name, but you are a studant right?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:39 pm
" Mhmm." Mia mumbled still holding her ankle. " Thanks." She said her hands starting to glow yellow areound her ankle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:42 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Mhmm." Mia mumbled still holding her ankle. " Thanks." She said her hands starting to glow yellow areound her ankle.
"you live here now eh? i remenber you now, living with akey must be one blind shot at your sanity"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:44 pm
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
"you live here now eh? i remenber you now, living with akey must be one blind shot at your sanity"

" Yeah, Im Mia. and no, Not really." She said a little annoyed, but she hid it, not wanting to disrespect a teacher. A burning in her throat started and her eyes flickered to red.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:49 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

" Yeah, Im Mia. and no, Not really." She said a little annoyed, but she hid it, not wanting to disrespect a teacher. A burning in her throat started and her eyes flickered to red.
"are you ok mia? your eyes are getting like the archdevil's when i foght him"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:52 pm
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

She blinked and cocked her head to one side. She stood up and walked twords him curiously. " Aoi.. I... Aoi.. " She muttered, her head tilting back up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:54 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

She blinked and cocked her head to one side. She stood up and walked twords him curiously. " Aoi.. I... Aoi.. " She muttered, her head tilting back up.
"aoi? the crazy bartender back home?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 pm
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia mumbled something before falling and her eyes flickering back to normal. " W-What j-just happend..." She trailed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:59 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
notingles
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia mumbled something before falling and her eyes flickering back to normal. " W-What j-just happend..." She trailed.
"you said" he clears his troath and perfectly makes her voice "Aoi.. I... Aoi.." he relaxes a bit "not that i understood"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:02 pm
" Why does that keep happening." She mumbled standing up. Her legs felt funny. She fell on Ed. " s**t. " she muttered.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games