Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:18 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon
Hi guys. Sorry for the late reply, I got carried away with writing a story. ^_^;;; How are yous?

I'm good, how about you? Oh and I'm Audio, it's a pleasure to meet you. -wiggles- tail-

Pleasure to meet you too. biggrin I was feeling crappy earlier but much better now.

That's good. What kinda stuff were you writing?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:18 pm
Axel ShadowMoon

Pleasure to meet you too. biggrin I was feeling crappy earlier but much better now.

O__o oh jah? I am sorry to hear you felt crappy at all, but at least you're better now. ^___^  

Memorex_TDK

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:20 pm
Eddily
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon
Hi guys. Sorry for the late reply, I got carried away with writing a story. ^_^;;; How are yous?

I'm good, how about you? Oh and I'm Audio, it's a pleasure to meet you. -wiggles- tail-

It's a novel based on me and my best friend. It has a combination of adventures we've had in real life and made up ones. We're in the Dark Ages (Medieval time) she's a Vampire and I start off being a human.
The chapter I'm writing right now is when I get cursed as a Werewolf. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:22 pm
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

O__o oh jah? I am sorry to hear you felt crappy at all, but at least you're better now. ^___^

Yeah. smile I hope it'll last like that until things clear up.  

Voidemortis

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:25 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
Eddily
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

It's a novel based on me and my best friend. It has a combination of adventures we've had in real life and made up ones. We're in the Dark Ages (Medieval time) she's a Vampire and I start off being a human.

Sounds cool. I have no writing skills whatsoever. Which reminds me I need to chose what I'm doing for my next essay I have to write...... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:25 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

3nodding So what's new...?  

Memorex_TDK

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:27 pm
Eddily
Axel ShadowMoon
Eddily
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

Sounds cool. I have no writing skills whatsoever. Which reminds me I need to chose what I'm doing for my next essay I have to write...... sad

Oooh. Best of luck for your essay.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:32 pm
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

Got a bike for my b-day quite early. I was upset because it was too high for me to ride and my dad was putting a lot of pressure on me because of that. I got mad and started hurting myself by slamming my head into the wall, shattered a glass and wrapped it up around my arms and face with newspaper and moved them about and slammed my hands hard on them, slitted my arms and ran off to my friends house. That's all besides me writing a new chapter for my story. sad  

Voidemortis

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:35 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

Got a bike for my b-day quite early. I was upset because it was too high for me to ride and my dad was putting a lot of pressure on me because of that. I got mad and started hurting myself by slamming my head into the wall, shattered a glass and wrapped it up around my arms and face with newspaper and moved them about and slammed my hands hard on them, slitted my arms and ran off to my friends house. That's all besides me writing a new chapter for my story. sad

o__o;; -pets you- You shouln't have hurt yourself... it's not very fun. -pouts-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:37 pm
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

o__o;; -pets you- You shouln't have hurt yourself... it's not very fun. -pouts-

That's the only thing that makes me feel better at times like that when I got no one to talk to. sad But I'm glad I did run off since my friend was there for me. smile We've been best friends for almost 11 years (almost all of our life) and always watched out for one another. smile  

Voidemortis

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:42 pm
Axel ShadowMoon

That's the only thing that makes me feel better at times like that when I got no one to talk to. sad But I'm glad I did run off since my friend was there for me. smile We've been best friends for almost 11 years (almost all of our life) and always watched out for one another. smile

sweatdrop whee I have a friend like that.. even though now, we barely see each other... but I know how it is where there's no one to talk to.... sweatdrop Most of the time, I make poetry... heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:47 pm
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

sweatdrop whee I have a friend like that.. even though now, we barely see each other... but I know how it is where there's no one to talk to.... sweatdrop Most of the time, I make poetry... heart

Poetry is good. I've found them relaxing when I made a poem out of a rant about an unfair RP experience not long ago. Sometimes I like to write explict stories of me taking out my anger on those who are giving me a hard time. Such as surfers. They're very unpleasant people to be near so I wrote a quite nasty one about them.  

Voidemortis

Memorex_TDK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:50 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

Poetry is good. I've found them relaxing when I made a poem out of a rant about an unfair RP experience not long ago. Sometimes I like to write explict stories of me taking out my anger on those who are giving me a hard time. Such as surfers. They're very unpleasant people to be near so I wrote a quite nasty one about them.

bah, everyone does that.. although I can't really say I have a problem with surfers... preps are my problem.... always so judgmental.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:52 pm
heart  

Memorex_TDK

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:53 pm
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon
audio_defect
Axel ShadowMoon

bah, everyone does that.. although I can't really say I have a problem with surfers... preps are my problem.... always so judgmental.

I haven't came across any of them but I heard they're quite bad.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games