Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:09 am
Why is the pool soooo big? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 am
mrie swims up to the top and pounces on whoever was near her (which unfortunatly would be snowspartan)  

Angel Marie Luna

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 am
Firetiger turns around, "What the heck?"

[You aren't allowed to do that! It's godmodding if you dunk me into the pool, instead of attempting to. For all you know I might have heard you coming and moved out of the way first! Please give others a chance to dodge. smile ]

Unsheathing her claws, she tears through the water toward Aya. Tensing her legs under the water, on all fours, she springs toward the neko. "RAWR!" twisted 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:01 pm
Layes unconcious at the bottom of the pool.  

Snowspartan1399

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:07 pm
Marie swims down and looks at snowspartan. she shrugs and grabs his arm and pulls him up towards the surface  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:32 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger turns around, "What the heck?"

[You aren't allowed to do that! It's godmodding if you dunk me into the pool, instead of attempting to. For all you know I might have heard you coming and moved out of the way first! Please give others a chance to dodge. smile ]

Unsheathing her claws, she tears through the water toward Aya. Tensing her legs under the water, on all fours, she springs toward the neko. "RAWR!" twisted 4laugh

(Oh I know what godmodding is..I've just gotten rather lax in my RP skills since I haven't really been in any serious RPs in far too long)

*Smiling evily she manages to meet the other girl in the air, attempting a kamikaze move to drunk them BOTH back into the pool* BONZAI! heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:48 am
Millit Ciger
*finds my comfy cushin and flops down on it* I swear ppl are getting stupider as the years go by crying
bad day? sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:08 am
Rei Hino-chan
Millit Ciger
*finds my comfy cushin and flops down on it* I swear ppl are getting stupider as the years go by crying
bad day? sad
lastest wave of idots have come to muls work and they are either full fledged idots or funny farm escapeys  

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:17 am
HAHA blaugh NOW MY PETS ATTACK!!!!! twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:12 pm
Oh hai everybody!
*plops down on floor*  

Talim656

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:01 pm
Not expecting Aya to jump, Firetiger turns sideways at the last second, missing her by inches. Flying through the air, she lands and skids to a stop at the edge of the pool. "Oww," the neko groans, holding her side. Green eyes wide with terror, her dripping wet tail fluffs out as she spots the sharks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:04 pm
*She smiles evily at the sharks as she knows the best way to make sharks not attack people. She puts her plan into action by pulling herself out of the pool, before landing on one of the shark's backs and ripping out their eyes. This causes the sharks to slam into the side wall as it writhes in pain* HA! Sharks 0, Aya 1 twisted heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:27 pm
Firetiger gasps. That poor shark... It must be feeling so much pain now. crying

A flash of anger burning in her eyes, she yells at Aya, "What the h%#* did ya do that fer? The shark never hurt ya, and how'd ya know it'd attack anyway?" scream Narrowing her eyes, she coldly mews, "Why do so many species enjoy harming innocent creatures? You're just as bad as the humans."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:47 pm
We could eat the the shark? At least it wouln't be in pain anymore. And killing something isn't as bad if you then eat it.
Not that that would make it right what Aya did. That was just cruel!  

Crystal Void

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm
AHHHHHHH GET BACK YOU!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHH gonk gonk gonk Shark attacks me............... Blood fills the pool eek  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games