Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:23 am
Delia had holed herself up in the restroom and was sitting on the sink. With eyes closed and a new set of batteries in her music player she had all sorts of Eminem songs blaring.

In this way she tricked herself that she was not in a plane and not thousands of feet off the ground. The abrupt landing of the plane would let her know it was ok to get out and off the plane.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:48 am
"Really?" Natasha exclaimed, taking a longer loo at her eye. She had initially just thoght she was blind in it, but nwo sahe looked she saw it was more supernatural in origion. Fascinating.
"Wow...so..." she cut herself off short from asking what her own lifespan was. she had always had an inkling that it wasn't very long at all, but she didn't exactly want a confirmation of that fact. Somewhere in her heasrt she'd hoped she'd at least live long enough to have some kids, and while a small and fragile dream, it was still important.
"You now what? Nevermind." she smiled. "still...so what do you see if you look at the angels? When I think of how long they'vbe lived...it kind of creeps me out." She laughed.
Gabriel, who had been skowling out of a window, turned slightly as he caught the end of the conversation, and tried to hide that he was evesdropping.

--

Adam held out his hand for Opal. "Just keep hold, we'll teleport over to Jerusalem. Hopefully i'll have enough energy to complete that."

---

Lucifer looked up as Mestopheles and Niaro entered.
"Ah, good work." he said to Niaro with a smile.

Meanwhile, Sin remained in her room, sitting on the windowledge looking out to the twisted landscape of hell. For the first time in a while, she thought a part of her had snapped. She would have killed herself if she had toght it would provide any escape.
she smiled bleankly to herself.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:15 am
Opal took Adams hand. "Well...you can borrow some of mine if you need to," she replied cheerfully.

----------------

Meanwhile Dougal finally found an activity to occupy himself with while he waited to return to Earth......He had started scratching, poorly drawn, images into the rocks to pass the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:47 pm
Lilith frowned and looked at Gabriel.
"I really don't see anything, actually. I can see the absence of it since when I look at them I get this tingling feeling in the back of my head that something should be there but I can't see it. Like when I first saw Adam I didn't really know what to think since I couldn't see anything." She said then looked back at Natasha and smiled slightly.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:24 pm
Gabriel smiled apprently pleased.
"So it's infinate, huh?" Natasha said, admittedly a little jealous. She looked over at Gabriel. "Does that sound right?"
"We're manifestations of God's energy and intelligence." Gabriel said, still looking out of the windows as they flew. "If we dide, we just go back to Him, I belive. Technically we were never 'alive' - not in the same way, anyway. I don't know."
Natasha smiled. "Well, looks like not everything has answers."

--

Adam nodded. "Is that alright? I'd like to make sure you're safe before I have to return to Hell, so a little extra energy woudl come in useful."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:36 pm
"Yes, it's quite alright," Opal responded. "I believe I've recovered somewhat at the least from the Shade so I should be fine."

With her free hand and a flick of it's wrist she wrapped a string around Adam's arm. She gave it a tug to let him know it was there. "Whenever you're ready," she said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:39 pm
"Makes enough sense." Lilith said.
"Though the downfall to this eye is that I can barely see anything but lifespans through it. Gives me terrible depth perception." She laughed.
"Until I started getting used to it I ran into everything."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:51 pm
Gabriel and Natasha laughed at the image.
"That sucks." Natasha agreed with another snicker. "I bet it's confusing if you're trying to read as well - all tehse numbers floating around or whatever it is you see."

--

Adam nodded and focused on slowly drawing out soem of Opal's energy. he went slowly and tentitively, afriad of taking too much and harming her  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:00 pm
"Reading is fine unless there's a lot of people standing infront of whatever I'm trying to read. Then, depending on the font, it can get confusing." She chuckled.
"The numbers kind of look handwritten so I can usually tell between text and lifespans."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 pm
Opal felt her energy be drained ever so slightly. "This is much easier on me than having a Shade thrust it's hand into my back," she commented.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm
"heh." Adam winced a little at the thought. "Damn creature."
he finsihed and smiled, taing ehr hand again.
"Ok, hold on." He held out his scythe, waited for the tingle fo confirmation that he wodul reach his desination and then sliced and stepped trhough. When they stepped again, they were in Jerusalem.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:36 pm
Opal looked around at the area of Jerusalem...heat and sand just at Adam said. She then wondered how much longer it would be until the others arrived and then if her attire made her stick recalling the images of people from this place wearing simple robes.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 pm
Adamn wavered a little and leant on his scythe. They were just outside of the city - it hadn't changed as much as he had expected. The same stone walls, battered by sand. Many of the hills were gone and replaced with others. He soon found the area where he had last seen Gabriel before they met again, completly overlooked by the many Christians who made their own little pilgramadges here just because of that place. It was just as well, he naver understood their fascination with death.
He eventually sat down.
"I suppose we wait. There is an airstrip a couple of miles away they will probably use."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:10 pm
Opal took a seat next to Adam. She thought perhaps her purple hair might lure some attention so she made sure to sit where less eyes could see her.

There was silence between them at the moment. Opal could converse but usually after someone started the conversation. She wasn't skilled at starting small talk really.....

"So.....how was your day?" she asked knowing it probably sounded awkward as she fiddled with the chains on her skirt that sparkled in the sun.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 pm
Adam gave a surprisingly explosive bark of a laugh at teh question. Cosnideirng teh day he and Dougal had had, the question was hilariously innocent. he chcuckled and then quickly apologised.
"I'm sorry, i din't mean to- nevermind. I've had an eventful day, sweetie. Very...uh...eventful." he winced and scratched the back of the coloumn of vertebra that was once his neck. The bones made a sound like two rocks scraping agaisnt one another.
"Not very pleasent. But it seems like an age away now. You know what hell's like."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games