Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:05 am
Aven had changed already, though he had chosen to go into his wolf form for a bit of extra strength. He'd been spending the last five minutes flinging himself at the bars. "Let me out! I have to be with her! I promised I'd be there for her! Let me go!" he growled angrily, desperation filling him with more endurance than he should have had. His sides were bruised from where he had slammed himself against the bar, he could no longer see out of his right eye when he accidentally smashed his head into one of the metal bars and it was swelled up from the impact. But he kept going. He was fairly certain he was bleeding in several places, but he didn't give up. He couldn't. He needed to be there for Jasmine! "JASMINE! I'LL BE THERE! I PROMISED! I WILL BE THERE!!!!!" he screamed before slamming himself into the bars again. This time . . . he wound up knocking himself unconscious.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:20 am
Fred frowned softly. "It gets easier." He replied. "I. . .I still have times where I relapse. But I try not to let my two pups see it. They need their dad."

Jasmine nodded and just snagged the bottle polishing it off. They got up from their chairs. Well, Fred got up, Jasmine felt like her legs were jelly. Her eyes glazed. Fred helped her out of the bar area and somewhere that didn't have couples of nuzzling and pawing mated wolves or children playing in wolf form. It was depressing, and if Jasmine saw it, she'd drink more. And she figured the hang over in the morning was going to be wicked. . .Unless. . .She didn't sleep. "SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!" She declared heavily slurred.

"Yes. Yes I know." Fred papped her head helping her to the infirmary to get her some water and possibly some dehydrated food to eat.

Jasmine had passed out from the amount of alcohol she had drunk. When she woke she knew she was furry. Because her friend was furry too. But his eyes said just how bad she was. Her eyes closed. She couldn't bare to let herself feel anything. Her wolf heart was broken. Her human heart broken. There was no point in waking up. Aven had left her. Alone. Maybe she was just the kind of person everybody leaves. She wondered if there was a wolf version of an Abbey. Maybe she could go there and live out her days in solitude. She just. . .Couldn't bare to be at the castle anymore.
She gave a whimper. A pathetic one. Her ears moved when she heard one given back and felt gentle grooming.

'Oh Jasmine'. Fred's voice whispered as he groomed her as stayed with her the whole night.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:16 pm
At some time during the night, Kailee went out to look for Jasmine . . . She knew the other probably didn't want her company, but . . . she was hoping someone else's company would help the other. At some point, Kailee found Jasmine in the infirmary being tended to by another wolf. She didn't comment or make any movements, she just looked at her sister-in-law and sighed softly, noticing how bad the other looked. She then turned back to her little follower and gently encouraged her daughter to enter into the room. A small wolf-pup padded into the room and, upon seeing her Auntie Jasmine, Natalia broke into an excited run and barrelled into her having nearly lost her footing several times. She had been pining for her Auntie and so her mother finally let her go find her! Everything about Natalia had screamed excited happiness. She really just wanted to play . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:34 pm
Fred pulled back and just let the pup have fun, Jasmine stayed on the bed and let her little niece have fun, giving a little chuff if she got to rough. Eventually though, Jasmine did get up and play with her Niece, she would gently nudge the pup and let the little one take her and Fred out into the halls, she kept the pup from running into anything. Or falling over. At one point Natalia nearly barrelled down a flight of stairs, but Jasmine caught her and brought her back to the safety of Kailee and nuzzled her snout into Natalia's belly and gave a hard huff.

Fred watched and sighed softly. He knew how the moon was, and wondered where Leon was. Probably still out searching for Aven. He hoped.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:45 pm
Natalia squeaked when she was brought back to her mother and Jasmine nuzzled her in the belly. She then gave a small growl and batted at her aunt's snout, still thinking this was one grand game, though she did get the impression that she shouldn't go running off again and needed to stay closer to the adults.

Kailee smiled a bit at Jasmine, grateful the other was helping look after her pup. She gave her daughter a little bump with her snout, trying to get the other to behave at least a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:55 pm
Jasmine chuffed and settled on her belly and nudged the pup then Kailee. She didn't mind the pup's energy or her playful behaviour. It just reminded her of everything she was missing.

Leon shuddered under the moon light. He really wanted to be home with Kailee. And with Jasmine. But he had a duty. He swore to them both he wouldn't return until he had his claws around Selena's heart and his fingers on Aven's ear dragging them back Selena for punishment and Aven to get scolded by Jasmine. But gods he missed his mate.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:24 pm
As the night wore on, Kailee and Natalia stayed near Jasmine, mainly because Natalia didn't seem to want to leave her aunt.

However, not all was peaceful this night. In Selena's camp, there was a bit of an uproar. Aven, having roused back to consciousness, had managed to break one of the bars of the cage and slip out. Sure, he now had a nasty scratch down one side of his body, but he had gotten loose! Unfortunately, Selena had been there and was quick to bring him back under her control. Aven scrambled for some sort of leverage. Something that could give him the upper hand so he could escape! He had promised! He was breaking his promise! He couldn't let Jasmine be alone! Especially not tonight! But he couldn't break free. Not even his desperate howls could pierce Selena's barrier that kept her 'pack' hidden from the rest of the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 pm
Fred was hovering too. His pups had joined them curious about the other smaller pup, and the lady wolf their dad had been hanging around with while they were at school.

Jasmine was grateful for the company of her sister and Fred. She wasn't as lonely because they were with her, keeping her safe, but she was still aching over the lack of Aven. Where could he be? Why can't she find him? Why could'nt she find him? The moon wasn't leading him too her, nor her to him. Her wolf wanted to pace run around and pace to try and find him. But she was alone. . .  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:08 pm
((Can I time skip? Maybe to two weeks after the full moon when Selena finally lets Aven go off on his own?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:04 pm
chibi_blue_mouse
((Can I time skip? Maybe to two weeks after the full moon when Selena finally lets Aven go off on his own?))

((Yes))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:03 pm
Two weeks after the full moon, a traveler stumbled through the brush, limping and nearly falling several times. One eye was blackened and he had several healing scrapes. As he started to fall, his form shifted into that of a wolf and he limped onwards.

Aven had been released from Selena two days before. He had run the moment he saw the opportunity. But after a day of exhausted travel, following his senses, occasionally human, occasionally a wolf, he realized . . . she let him go . . . whatever she had been doing to him . . . she had succeeded . . . But he didn't care. Jasmine . . . he needed to get to Jasmine . . . He had broken his promise . . . And he needed to make it up to her . . . somehow . . .

"Jasmine . . ." he panted out. He could see his family's castle on the horizon. He was so close . . . but he was exhausted. He repeated her name. It was his mantra. He wouldn't let himself collapse . . . not until he made it back to her . . . he wouldn't . . . he wouldn't . . .

For all his determination, his body would fail him eventually. If he didn't get there soon . . . he would surely collapse.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:51 pm
Leon had his men in their light proof tents, still they searched. And still they had come up with nothing. Frustration filled him. How could he keep looking? He could feel his mate and daughter missing him, feel his sister's pain. It weighed hard on his heart. A few times his sister Evangeline had tried to comfort him but he shook her off. She had been too cruel to Jasmine in the past. She only cared now because her husband was helping them look. He stalked up toward a hill, the sun didn't bother him much anymore since he'd started to take his wife's blood. He still burned but he never burst into flames. The wind changed and he froze mid stride. Something was different. He turned and rushed toward the new smell and froze at what he saw.

A wolf with Aven's markings. "Aven!" He called. "Aven it's me Leon, Jasmine's brother."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:22 am
Aven's mantra of Jasmine's name paused when he heard another voice and his head snapped up to look at the source. His form shifted back to human and his shock showed on his face. His wounds were even more pronounced as well . . . "Jasmine?" he murmured. It wasn't her, that was obvious . . . but Jasmine's brother . . . he couldn't remember anything past that connection in his hazy mind but . . . this . . . was a good thing, right? Even if . . . this wasn't another wolf . . . The wind changed directions just as quickly as it had before and he was hit with a face full of vampire scent and all of his proverbial hackles were raised. Even though something in his mind was telling him he shouldn't be on edge . . . Selena had dug her proverbial claws quite deep . . . "No . . . leech . . ." he mumbled, stumbling backwards a bit, his entire posture growing guarded and tense. "Stay away . . . I need . . . to get to Jasmine . . ." he growled haltingly. He was clearly exhausted beyond reckoning.

However, even as Aven prepared to fend off any attacks and fight . . . he was swaying and blinking rapidly before he collapsed. His exhaustion had finally gotten the better of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:15 am
Leon's eyes widened opening his mouth to explain but he saw the male start to collapse so rushed forward to get him. Jasmine was going to be happy. She had Aven back. He put Aven in his arms and rushed back to the castle. Screw the camp he needed to get him back into the castle. He chanced tracing into the grounds. Exhaustion brought him to the edge of the gardens. So he strode quickly into the castle.

He scared the metaphorical life from a lot of people as he carried the unconscious male into the infirmary. He bellowed for a doctor. Was he also bright pink? Yes. Did he care? No.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:26 am
Kailee's head shot up as she caught a whiff of her mate's scent . . . and another's . . . Grabbing her child from where she'd been playing on the mat, she ran to get Jasmine, a smile on her face. "Jasmine! Aven's back." she said, rather breathlessly as she had just finished running to find her sister-in-law.

Even in his sleep, his mantra kept running . . . though it was slower and a bit more . . . choppy now, but his entire being was focused on one thing. Jasmine. Jasmine . . . "Jasmine . . ." his lips barely moved as he breathed her name, unaware he was even speaking. He was out like a light, but his mind kept moving.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff