Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:11 am
Hugs Navo's father crying the babies in sack on her back
" h h him... he was l looking at another girl." sobs  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:21 am
Navo's father and brothers gaze fell upon Navo, Navo slowly moved backwards.Navo's father pet Sophie's head"dont worry lassy, we'll teaching him something about respect"he said as he gently put her aside"GET EM BOYS!!!" Navo's father yelled as he and Navo's brothers ran after Navo. Navo jolted for it...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:24 am
" No killing.'
Sinks into bench and tends to cubs  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:29 am
Navo after awhile got tackled and well... got the living s**t beat out of him by his father and brothers. He was thrown into a trashcan and left there. Navo's brothers and father went back to Sophie"there ya go lassy, I think he learned his lesson.... we think he should wake up in a hour or so..."they shrugged and walked off...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:32 am
" Holy."
Looks over
" Eh...kinda serves him right."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:36 am
Navo's feet that dangled out of the trashcan twitched. A random person looked inside the trashcan"I think he is dead"the person said and jabbed Navo with a stick as his body twitched...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:46 am
Hit person
" No touch my mate."
Wheels trashcan away  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 am
Kuro picked up the dark green outfit and walked to the register. He said a quick thank you and ran out of the store. He caught up with Sophie and...Navo in a trashcan. "Uh...Do I even want to know what happened here?" He asked Sophie with uncertainty. He looked back at Navo. Knowing him, he preobably either said something perverted, or Seraph caught him smoking.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 am
" he...... was checking out another fur.." Sighed and pulled trashcan twards car
dumped him in back.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:00 am
Kuro sighed, then looked at Navo, then back at Sophie. "Hey, you know that the only person he loves is you. He may be a pervert, but Navo would never cheat on you. Besides that, guys love looking at girls breasts. 'Specially the big ones." He covered his mouth after the last comment he made. Oh god. I cant believe I just said that. Next thing I say and I'm going to be in a trashcan...  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 am
Pats Kuro's head
Sighs
" Men....."
" That's the problem im not to sure he wouldn't cheat.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:48 am
Kuros ears twitched to the feel of her hand. "Well, I may not know much about relationships. But I know you can trust Navo." He walked back into the mall and thought, is it really okay to leave Navo in the backseat like that?  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:05 am
" Right now I don't care much.. and he's fine just needs to sleep it off."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:12 pm
Seraph watched the entire thing from a Hot Topic and burst out laughing "Oh My gawd! Classic!" he yelleed amussed before trying on a domo shirt  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:44 pm
Navo woke up and rubbed his head looking around the car"ow what happened"he asked himself...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games