Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:28 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
((gtg. . .dammit!!!))
WUT THE HELL I GET ON AND U GET OFF NO FAIR!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
*Walks around town a bit, then he notices a flower shop with white irises at the window. remembering the conversation he had with Blais, he went inside and bought three of them. Then he ran to Blais' house and knocks on the door*

Opal: *cleaning happy whistling to herself* master Blais, im not decent at the moment can you get that?
Blais: *huffs then goes to get the door mumbling* how do i, the master, end up opening the door? *she opens the door and sees Shun* um, hello?

*Looks up at Blais and grins* "Hey Blais, I got ya a thank u present for the interrogation u did for me and I thought of the conversation we had the other day about you not knowing whether you like irises so here" *Hands the three irises to Blais*

Blais: um. . . what the hell am i supposed to do with these? they dont have any soil and they will die.

*smiles* "put them in a vase and let them shine for the time they have. when they die you can throw them out if you want.."

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
((gtg. . .dammit!!!))

(Man.. and it was getting good to... c u tomorrow then)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:38 pm

(( D: DONT LEAVE EMO_LOVIN_PUNK!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!))

Shiori_Azure

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:45 pm

takumi: *goes inside mitsuki's room and places a fake spider on her face and goes back out*
tatsuya: *reading a newspaper in the living room*
mitsuki: *wakes up because her face felt itchy* mm..? *sees the spider and SCREAMS*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:49 pm

Misuzu0614
takumi: *goes inside mitsuki's room and places a fake spider on her face and goes back out*
tatsuya: *reading a newspaper in the living room*
mitsuki: *wakes up because her face felt itchy* mm..? *sees the spider and SCREAMS*
ed hears the scream and walks there knowing it wasnt serious, when he gets there he just stares at the spider

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:56 pm

*after dropping off the irises at Blais, goes up on a random roof and looks at the stars (Its still night eek ) and lies down and thinks about his family, bringing sadness to his eyes*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 pm

mitsuki: *jumps out of the bed, still screaming*
takumi: *peeks in, laughing*
tatsuya: *still reading*
(g2g now! bai-bai! cya tomorrow..)

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *jumps out of the bed, still screaming*
takumi: *peeks in, laughing*
tatsuya: *still reading*
(g2g now! bai-bai! cya tomorrow..)
((see ya)) ed just ignore the screaming and give an *you are dead if she finds out* look to takumi
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:34 pm

*starts to look for his burnt family picture thens sits up straight. He searches his pockets, messenger bag, his weapons, everywhere but couldn't find it. He starts to panic then realization dawns on him when he remembers the events that happened earlier today. Abel had his picture when he was at Blais' house and he never got it back when he was ran off to fight that female hunter. He hits himself in the forehead* "Arg! How could I forget that baka had my picture and not get it back!!" *He lies down on the roof again and mentally hits himself for forgetting about that photo*

(gtg. c u tomorrow)

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm

blessedheart
*starts to look for his burnt family picture thens sits up straight. He searches his pockets, messenger bag, his weapons, everywhere but couldn't find it. He starts to panic then realization dawns on him when he remembers the events that happened earlier today. Abel had his picture when he was at Blais' house and he never got it back when he was ran off to fight that female hunter. He hits himself in the forehead* "Arg! How could I forget that baka had my picture and not get it back!!" *He lies down on the roof again and mentally hits himself for forgetting about that photo*

(gtg. c u tomorrow)
((see ya! BTW behold the incredible power of the facepalm))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:19 am

((eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek noone online))

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

kimasari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:01 am

Yuki continues to walk around the mansion with a broom in hand, cleaning the mansion
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:14 am

(no-one online?!?! eeeeeeeeek!!! im boooored!!!!!!)

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:15 am

Misuzu0614
(no-one online?!?! eeeeeeeeek!!! im boooored!!!!!!)
((i am))
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games