Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Nikkiquin

Sparkling Senshi

14,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:05 pm
User Image
◦ ۩ ۞ Nicolette "Nikki" Ardeoavis ۞ ۩ ◦
Hufflepuff First Year Barn Owl (CLICK) Aberforth "Abe"
Wand (CLICK) Holly 13.75" Bendy Phoenix Feather Core

◦ ۩ ◦ {{ OOC }} - Finally brought my post style over to the kitchens. <3 - {{ /OOC }} ◦ ۩ ◦

Nikki hummed to herself as she worked on the breads. After a few minutes she decided the elves seemed to be doing okay together. "Hey Alui, Gak... I'm going to start getting stuff together for pancakes" she said smiling. "I really want to make a bunch!"

Wandering off (but not too far away), Nikki gathered the necessary ingredients. Stuff to make batters, plenty of fresh fruit, chocolate chips, honey, bowls, mixers, and skillets. Check, check and triple check! she thought as she made her way to a nearby table. Humming again happily, Nikki began measuring out supplies to make her favorite breakfast food.

Alui Vitae
Kittenclysm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:41 am
Hello Im the new house elf! I'm good with the floors, cooking, and windows. I cant wait to get started.  

Nick Freezer

Destructive Raider

2,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

lovekeeper01

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:16 pm
Hiya! I'm also new and I love to cook, bake, clean, and bake. Specially cinnamon rolls. I love cinnamon rolls *looks around* so where do I start?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:06 pm
Nick Freezer
We'll finish preparing for the feast in here! *runs around giggling* Can't forget to clean too!  

lovekeeper01

Nick Freezer

Destructive Raider

2,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 pm
lovekeeper01
Nick Freezer
We'll finish preparing for the feast in here! *runs around giggling* Can't forget to clean too!
Right! I get so lost round the castle xd no I shall start cleaning the pots and pans! *fills up the sinks and starts scrubbing so more cooking can be done.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:46 pm
Nick Freezer
And when we done with the cooking and cleaning the kitchen, we need the halls and Great Hall, and maybe the Library, and ooo where else should we clean?  

lovekeeper01

Nick Freezer

Destructive Raider

2,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:51 pm
lovekeeper01
Nick Freezer
And when we done with the cooking and cleaning the kitchen, we need the halls and Great Hall, and maybe the Library, and ooo where else should we clean?
I think the trophy room would be good. yes, I think that will be nice get everything all shinny heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:52 pm
Nick Freezer
ooo yea the trophy room, make it all sparkly and shiny again heheh  

lovekeeper01

Nick Freezer

Destructive Raider

2,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:55 pm
[quote="lovekeeper01" *Salutes* At once! *goes off with polish, a bucket and a towel*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:58 pm
Nick Freezer
*continues to make cinnamon rolls* these will be big and puffy and will be nice and yummy and everyone will love them. While I let them rise, perhaps I will go and clean as well. Make everything sparkly for the new school year. Oh yes. Sparkly.  

lovekeeper01

Nick Freezer

Destructive Raider

2,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:10 pm
Just keeps scrubbing, just keep scrubbing, what do we do? We scrub scrub scrub  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:49 pm
"I wonder where all the other elves are. We need some help cooking and cleaning for the grand feast." the little elf sighed but then started to bake away yet again. "Maybe they will come too with the feast!"  

lovekeeper01

Alui Vitae

Hallowed Rogue

4,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:27 pm
Kittenclysm

Nikkiquin

Alui smiled shyly, looking with big blue-green eyes at Nikki, beginning to knead dough with her hands.

"T-Thank you Missus. I-I do so like makin' the breads, 'nd there's no better use for elf-magic than makin' food people like the Missus..." Alui said, looking down, a little smile still present on her face. The little elf looked over to Gak and gently touched the other elf's hand.

"K-Knead the dough like this an' it will stick all together without the oven-cracks in the crust," She said quietly, going back to her own kneading.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:52 pm
Alui Vitae

You have been sorted you should be posting in your new house color couch* check the sorting hat wink  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:02 pm
Amelia Grey walks in and stands in the middle of the kitchen she smiles at all the house elves she sees working hard, "hello everyone great job on all the work ! I have a quick announcement for everyone let me read it out loud before i post it on the bulletin board !"
Quote:
Attention all House-elves ! I am Amelia Grey Head of Hufflepuff but also Proxy for the Head-Elf... I am here to say that sorting is currently under way and may of you are almost ready to become newly sorted students....there are 4 things that need to be accomplished before you are sorted !
  • You need to have 30 posts
  • You need to be a member for 3 weeks (if you would like the date you were added PM me)
  • Majority of your posts cannot be from spinner's end !
  • Most importantly you must plan to remain active if you decide to be sorted.

If you have any questions PM me with any concerns ! I always respond within 24hrs....you may also quote me, either way is a good way to get ahold of me !

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff