Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:02 am
Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk
now I need to kill something... no were'd I put that wireless xbox controller of mine to play Vice City with...

... Saw that coming wink

I reccommend flying around in the tank. It's a great stress reliever biggrin

heh, a killing spree on my friends save (which is just an old save that he took and cheated to hell) that has 100 rockets should do, bbl!

lol, that should be a good time! wink
Gotta love cheating to hell xd

DoonNeko

My favs would be Unforgiven II, Fuel, Of Wolf and Man, and last but not least, Wherever I May Roam. ^_^

Hmm... *makes a mental note to get his hands on these songs*

They all sound very interesting ^.^
I'm not the biggest metallica fan, but my friend is so I've gotten to hear quite a bit of their music from him. (Along with vehement commentary)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:10 am
and I'm back, had a bit of fun, but I think I'm going to crash soon, been a long day for me.  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:14 am
ParoX
DoonNeko

My favs would be Unforgiven II, Fuel, Of Wolf and Man, and last but not least, Wherever I May Roam. ^_^

I'm not the biggest metallica fan, but my friend is so I've gotten to hear quite a bit of their music from him. (Along with vehement commentary)

Hehe ^_^
Now what else do I have on this thing... oh Hell yes ^_^
Vashyyk, you might recognize this ^_^

"Denying, the lying, a million children fighting... for lives, in strife, for hope beyond the horizon...

A dead world, a dark path, not even crossroads to choose from... all the bloodred carpets, before me, behold this fair creation of God...

My only wish, to leave behind, all the days of the earth... an everyday hell of my kingdom come...

The first rock, thrown again, welcome to hell, little saint... Mother Gaia, in slaughter, welcome to paradise, soldier...

My first cry, neverending, all life is to fear for life... you fool, you wanderer, you challenged the gods and lost...

Save yourself, a penny for the ferryman, save yourself and let them suffer... in hope, in love, this world ain't ready for the Ark... save yourself, a penny for the ferryman, save yourelf and let them suffer... in hope, in love, Mankind works in mysterious ways...
"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:17 am
DoomNeko
ParoX
DoonNeko

Hehe ^_^

"Denying, the lying, a million children fighting... for lives, in strife, for hope beyond the horizon...

A dead world, a dark path, not even crossroads to choose from... all the bloodred carpets, before me, behold this fair creation of God...

My only wish, to leave behind, all the days of the earth... an everyday hell of my kingdom come...

The first rock, thrown again, welcome to hell, little saint... Mother Gaia, in slaughter, welcome to paradise, soldier...

My first cry, neverending, all life is to fear for life... you fool, you wanderer, you challenged the gods and lost...

Save yourself, a penny for the ferryman, save yourself and let them suffer... in hope, in love, this world ain't ready for the Ark... save yourself, a penny for the ferryman, save yourelf and let them suffer... in hope, in love, Mankind works in mysterious ways...
"

nope I don't recognize it.  

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:18 am
DoomNeko
ParoX
DoonNeko

Hehe ^_^

"

Ooh! I've got a song!

"Everyone loves Magical Trevor cos the tricks that he does are ever so clever. Look at him now! Disappearing the cow! Where is the cow, headed right now? Taking a bow, it's magical trevor! Everybody's seen that the trick is clever!...."

^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:21 am
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
ParoX
DoonNeko

Hehe ^_^

"

'Tis the lyrics to Planet Hell, by Nightwish. You know, the song I was spazzing about and listening to, non-stop on one-track repeat? XD
If I'm not mistaken I sent it to ya through MSN ^^;  

Sonya Khatsworth

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:22 am
DoomNeko
'Tis the lyrics to Planet Hell, by Nightwish. You know, the song I was spazzing about and listening to, non-stop on one-track repeat? XD

Nightwish is a cool band. I like Moondance biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:22 am
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
ParoX
DoonNeko

Hehe ^_^

"

I never really listened to the lyrics on it razz  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:24 am
ParoX
DoomNeko

Nightwish is a cool band. I like Moondance biggrin

'Tis my favorite band. ^_^
...and Moondance is awesome ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:24 am
Your right Vash they are all here im not good at finding things as you now know  

Wolves Arucard

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:26 am
ABCDEAA
ABCDEAA
ABCDEFEDE
EFFGFEFEDE
ABCDBAGA

There's the song broken down wink  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:27 am
ParoX

Ooh! I've got a song!

"Everyone loves Magical Trevor cos the tricks that he does are ever so clever. Look at him now! Disappearing the cow! Where is the cow, headed right now? Taking a bow, it's magical trevor! Everybody's seen that the trick is clever!...."

^.^

I've no idea where that's from sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:28 am
~Wipes the blood from his Desert Eagle as he walks in~

"Counter-Strike is fun....."

~Sits down on his couch and stretches a bit~

"I still feel like thrusting a soddering iron into someone's face though."  
heartxofxwolves
Your right Vash they are all here im not good at finding things as you now know

*waves*
Heya ^_^  

Sonya Khatsworth

ParoX

DoomNeko
ParoX

Ooh! I've got a song!

^.^

I've no idea where that's from sweatdrop

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/37/
A great little cartoon biggrin  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games