Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:47 pm
Mira sighed slightly and leaned against the wall, looking out the window "I can understand that...But I can deal with the nightmares...I did before and I can do it again...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "Yeah... but yeah... I wouldn't know where to go either... can't much head back to the city... officers will surely be after me, and may even have some of the army people... besides, I'd feel bad for leaving you behind."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Okay, okay....The storm should let up some tomorrow and I can figure something out before theen..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:03 pm
Oblen nods before looking down. "Alright... ok, I can wait." He says before looking over to Mira to ask "Earlier or later tomorrow?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:04 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "I'm not completely sure yet.Though I think it'll be around midday..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:41 pm
Oblen nods, again lookin down a bit. "Ah... ok..." He says, not wanting to look out the window. He then closes his eyes. "So... we need to fly with that cat?... or... we walk with em?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:46 pm
Mira frowned slightly "If I can get into the attic, we can fly with him.There's an old coat of mine somewhere upthere that has some huge pockets the snap shut so he wont fall out."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:11 pm
Oblen thought for a moment before glancing over with a shrug of his shoulders. "How come 'if you can get in'?... Is the attic cealed up?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 pm
Mira pointed to the ceiling, and the trap door in it "It's been locked for awhile and the key was lost when my uncle died.I haven't been able to get in it since."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:21 pm
Oblen looks up to the door with crossed arms. He shrugs. "Ever tried picking the lock or thought about just busting it out and replacing it?" He asks as he looks over the trap door.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:37 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "I could try either, I've been fiddling around and picking at locks for awhile... and... am strong."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:38 pm
Mira bit her lip slightly in thought "Alright but please don't break the door.This place is really old."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 pm
Oblen smiles before looking up and reaching to clench his hand near the lock, using telekinesis to mess with the lock, which shook a bit before clicking. Oblen smirks before crossing his arms. "Picked the lock... very easy when you have telekinesis, just mess around in there a bit." He sasys as he looks up to it before looking to Mira.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm
Mira rolled her eyes slightly "Yeah and that's considered cheating.But thank you." Standing on her tiptoes, she reached up and tugged on the small cord, wincing slightly when the ladder slid out with a loud bang "I don't think I'll ever get used to that..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games