Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm
I know quests and citizens go to the maul, but if you're an actual student, are you restricted to student zones (aka can a student be at the maul? XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:18 pm
When we use our specials (ex. blind protection, full heal), can we use it once per turn, or is it only once per wave?
Also, for the Warrior's blind protection, does it last a turn, or a wave?  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:47 pm
for medium shadowlings

do you take total damage THEN divide by 5 for medium shadowlings killed
or is it your own damage for that round divided by five

ex:
1. i attacked for 30. the total dmg is now 150. total shadowlings killed = 30.

2. i attacked for 30- divide by 5 = 6. the total dmg is now 6, and there are that many shadowlings killed.

ANSWERED: gms will divide total damage at the end by five WHOO  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:27 pm
If you choose path of the warrior
and you use GC
is the damage against yourself in half was well?
and likewise, if you're spellbinder
is it doubled?

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:19 pm
Nio Love
I know quests and citizens go to the maul, but if you're an actual student, are you restricted to student zones (aka can a student be at the maul? XD)

For now students are restricted to student zones! (Since it was the middle of the nite and curfew blahblah)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:20 pm
Toshihiko Two
If you choose path of the warrior
and you use GC
is the damage against yourself in half was well?
and likewise, if you're spellbinder
is it doubled?

Yes!!!

Same with spellbinders!

for healing GC just acts normal.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 pm
[A.V.]
When we use our specials (ex. blind protection, full heal), can we use it once per turn, or is it only once per wave?

Once per wave!

Any SPECIAL SKILL is a wave (Blind Protection, Second Chance, Full Heal). ANY PASSIVE ABILITY is ALWAYS effective!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:23 pm
poke mattix
Just wondering, but if you're a hunter with a observer/heal status, how should it be roleplayed out? Should they just resort to bandages, or do they think they have a special power?

Would this be applicable to the other skills as well?

Resort to a tin of bandages otherwise, you feel as if your attacks aren't really hitting as they should.......  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:24 pm
Bloodlust Dante
Hi zoobutt. some of us maybe still have certain temp artifacts from the 7 kings meta, I was wondering if they are still applicable for use here.

Yes you can use them here! As long as applicable to the situation.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:25 pm
Random Artist
I was wondering, how long will the event roughly last because I'm going on a 3 day trip and am worried I will MISS EVERYTHING ;;;

.. will i? u_u;;~

It will last 5 days total!! This is the FINALE of the event (if you'er following it storyline wise, its that shadowlings infested minipets, then got chased out of minipets land and all over the actual TiH world and will need to be beaten into submission!!)  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:26 pm
MoonKitsune
In Deus Towns, it says " Every time you attack you take damage equal to half your attack." What if you are an Observant and just healing? Do you take half the damage of your heals??

Exactly so!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:34 pm
[A.V.]

Once per wave!

Any SPECIAL SKILL is a wave (Blind Protection, Second Chance, Full Heal). ANY PASSIVE ABILITY is ALWAYS effective!

TO RECLARIFY I MEAN, like you can only USE it once per wave. It LASTS the turn it is used on @#$#$#@ wording cry  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:39 pm
Zoobey
[A.V.]

Once per wave!

TO RECLARIFY I MEAN, like you can only USE it once per wave. It LASTS the turn it is used on @#$#$#@ wording cry

WHOOPS. Thanks Zoo!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:34 pm
@ double damage in the gym: do warriors then do normal damage or double damage like everyone else? I'm guessing this also doesn't make spellbinder attacks x4 right? XDD

Edit: ADDING TO THAT
@ Ponies status effect: do spellcaster x2 damage become x4 if they get double and just regular damage if they get half, or do we forget the natural x2 they get and follow what the dice says?

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Duke of Donut

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:30 pm
Zoobey

SO MY KEYBLADE
it is based off of Steff's FEAR, which is her...screaming.

So would it be okay if I said the sword sort of shrieks when it's brought down in a wide arc, or would that be considered using the FEAR ability? I'm not talking like it shrieks as an attack, just sort of that whistle that happens when a sword cuts the air. Instead of whistling, it's more like a shriek. >.>

Just wanted to clarify BEFORE I post. :3  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games