Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Oh wow, the ceiling! It looked like the sky, but indoors! What if it was raining would he need an umbrella? Ferdie followed the other kids his age along, but he was still looking all over the place at the same time. He watched through people to see how the sorting was going to happen. His dad refused to tell him. It seemed simple enough. Put on a hat and it would give you advice then sort you to one of the houses. He wasn't sure where he wanted to be. His dad had been a Hufflepuff, but he didn't have any pressure to be in one house or the other. He was snapped back to reality when he heard his name. "Ferdinand Delacroix" Why his formal name? He pondered as he slipped trough the crowd and up to the stool. He was a little shy now that the entire school was watching. 'Ok hat what's my house?' He thought to himself not knowing the hat could hear him.

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TALKATIVE He like to chat with people, even if they grow tired of him, he still willing to blabber away
DEDICATED When he sets his mind to a task he does it to the end. He will work hard till it done
FORGIVING He is forgiving almost to a fault. If he's been wronged it rolls right off him. He believes everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves
NAIVE He doesn’t know much about the world. He trusts people as soon as he meets them. He not dumb he just believes in things then investigates them later
PLAYFUL he likes to goof off and play games with people, board games, card games outdoor games you name it he’ll join in
PROTECTIVE He want to keep things safe and will do what he can to do that

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Gгεεκ HλlғϑϐlσσdƱπsσгτεd Fιгsτ Ψελг

As soon as Theo stepped into the Great Hall, he remembered he had to look up toward the ceiling. He gasped when he noticed the twinkling of the stars above. Could this school be any cooler?! He looked around, seeing all the houses in their colors at their tables... It was so fascinating! He sent a little wave toward the Gryffindor table to Aine. He watched the first few sortings, waiting patiently until his own name was called. He was so excited to figure out where he'd be! "Theodotus Ellis-Hall?" His name sounded so formal across the hall! He hurried toward the front, a bright smile adorning his face. Theo sat on the stool, silently hoping for a good house to be a part of. It would be made better if he was with his family... but he was certain he'd make friends wherever he went!

xxx𝓟𝒆𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂xxx

xxxxxFʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ: Theo is always nice to people, and he loves making friends. He always likes to talk to people and offer encouragement all around.
xxxxxMᴜsɪᴄᴀʟ: Theo loves music, particularly guitar. He sings a lot and loves to dance about as he works.
xxxxxCᴀʟᴍ: Despite his talkative nature, Theo is pretty laid-back and easy-going. He never gets his knickers in a twist, even in stressful situations.
xxxxxRᴇᴀʟɪsᴛɪᴄ: Theo has a positive attitude, but he's very understanding of the possible bad in the world. He knows that every up has a down, left has a right, and all that can be good can be bad. He's willing to admit he's not always prepared or whatever the situation calls for.
xxxxxCʀᴇᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ: Theo loves things that let him express his creativity, including his favorites, cooking and music. He loves coming up with exciting new recipes and songs, it only to make his friends happy.
xxxxxHᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ: Theo's very receptive when it comes to peoples' needs, and he is good at doing little things to insure people are always happy and comfortable, regardless of what might be going on.

Lᴏᴏᴋ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Bᴀʙʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴜᴘ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ sᴏ ꜰᴀsᴛ
Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ, 'ᴛɪʟ I ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ I'ʟʟ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Nᴏ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴛʀʏ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜰᴀɪʟ
I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. I'ʟʟ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴅᴀʏ

Θн, σн, σн Ƭгψ Σvεгψτнιπɢ!

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════════╗
Diego AJ Montenegro
First Year Unsorted
╚════════════════════════╝

xFeeling: Excited
xLocation: Great Hall
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

The Great Hall was a large room that held a lot of people in it and Diego looked around, admiring all of it. This place was like nothing he had ever seen before and everything seemed too perfect. They were formed in a line for the Sorting Ceremony and Diego waited in line patiently. When his name was called, Diego happily took his seat on the stool and let the hat be placed on his head.

╔════════════════════════╗
Out of Character: {Translation: ...}
╚════════════════════════╝

Personality
KIND Diego is nice and caring to all people and creatures he meets. He'll go above and beyond the call of duty for his friends and family. Just about everyone he meets is someone that he likes. He can befriend just about anyone.
NAIVE Naive, childish, innocent... These are perfect words that describe Diego. He's obsessed with candy and playing games. He has a bad habit of spending all of his allowance on candy.
GOOFY Always one with a quick joke or a silly gimmick, Diego tries to be the light of the day. He is silly almost to a fault. He loves to pull pranks, but not mean ones. He greatly loves word puns and silly humor. He'll laugh at just about anything... but don't tickle him because he's incredibly ticklish.
TRUSTING Or, you could say, gullible. Diego believes just about everything everyone tells him. It ties in with his naivety because he believes that everyone is good. But not only is he trusting, he's trustworthy too. He's like a safe for secrets.
CHARMING Easily put, he's likable. He's sweet, kind, caring, and above all else, he's friendly. He can talk down angry people and cheer up the sad ones. He makes friends easily and keeps them even easier.
SUAVE He's a great dancer, a smooth talker and he has great hair... all the important characteristics a suave young man needs. So far, he's used this ability to make friends, but as he has begun to mature, he's seen other uses for this natural air of debonair.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:30 am

xxDxxAxxRxxCxxYxxxxxCxxAxxLxxDxxExxRxxWxxO xxOxxD ▣

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

U N S O R T E D ~ M U G G L E B O R N ~ H O G W A R T S

Darcy's eyes went wide as she saw the great hall, and her eyes remained that way as she walked in, she felt her hands start to shake from being nervous...and a fear of the unknown. Her stepfather had warned her that such things were normal, but Darcy still couldn't stop the buzzing that went though her head as she saw how amazing everything was.

She was so distracted she almost didn't hear her name being called "Darcy-Roisin Calderwood!" someone called out and she perked up, looking up she made her way to the front and sat down on the chair, looking up at the big, old hat, her fingers wrapping around the rim of the chair out of nervousness.

O O C

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE Sorting WITH Strangers OUTFIT Robe, unmarked MOOD Awestruck, Nervous

ADAPTABLE Due to her upbringing, between the farm and her family and school, as well as taking up extra chores when needed or not having enough time for one thing or another she had grown to learn how to adapt to things quickly and with very little to trip her up. She is able to think on her toes and change things such as how she divides up her time and how long she can be in one place or another.
STUBBORN Despite Darcy's stage fright she is stubborn, particularly when she is given a task. No matter what the obstacles she will overcome them. An example being that she has to present an oral report for class. Darcy will do what she has to do, such as study, make the poster, make note cards, and she will go to class and give her report in an attempt to overcome her Shyness and stage fright, however despite her stubbornness in this example she would still be shaking like a Chihuahua (it is good to keep in mind that she isn't shy, just stage fright)
GOOD Darcy is a good person, almost angelic in nature. Ever since she was a child she never given her mother any problems, and as she grew up she became a kind person toward her friends, helpful, sweet, and always willing to lend a hand.
HARD WORKING Darcy grew up on her great-uncles farm in the country with her mother and father. Doing hard work, pulling your weight, and helping around the farm was just a way of life. Every morning she would wake up at dawn and feed the pigs before heading to school where she would work hard on her studies and stay after school to clean up after the other students in order to help the teacher before she would head home and help with the remaining chores, cooking, cleaning, feeding or washing the animals before doing her homework and going to bed.
PUSHOVER Darcy has easily been coerced into things, from taking on extra chores to doing other peoples homework and in the end it has always left her feeling guilty. On several occasions it would be things that she didn't want to do, such as one time some of her friends pushed her to skip school even though she didn't want to, this has happened on several occasions.
LOYAL To her family and to the friends that she truly has Darcy is without a doubt loyal to them, willing to help them out in times of trouble and if needed take up a weapon in trembling hands and try to defend or fight with them even though she would probably just end up being useless.

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:02 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett nodded wondering if the creatures Faina spoke of were fiction or true creatures. They did sound a little scary or at least not benevolent. As he was calling out to alert others of the two free seats tentacles rose from the water looking to almost copy his wave. His eyes widened in awe and he waved to the Giant Squid and said, "Hi! How are you?" The squid did not answer at least verbally though as they soon were on their way across the lake.

At the boathouse they were greeted by the Deputy Headmistress, a blonde woman who seemed nice enough. Following her lead he entered the great hall and his eyes immediately went to the sky ceiling in awe before looking around the mass of students wondering where he would end up. Would he be a Gryffindor like Faina guessed for him? Or would another house welcome him?

He was impatient to know even though in many ways for him it did not matter. His family was not for or against any particular house and the first Hogwarts student was his sister. She was a Ravenclaw but she herself said she didn't know if that was the best fit for him. After what seemed an eternity (and almost all if not all the other names before him) were called, curses having a Y last name, the Headmistress called "Rhett Fang Ye."

Taking a deep breath and then grinning he headed up to the hat and sat on the stool. "Hi, I'm Rhett, Hat. So where do you think I belong?"

Personality: Rhett is an adventurous child who has inherited from both his parents a love of nature and being outdoors. However, unlike wood nymphs like his mother, Rhett is more prone to pranks and mischief than helping people. He is easily bored and hates to sit still longer than a minute or two. He does have an ear for music and rhythms and when sitting still is usually tapping along to some music in his head. He wants to see everything and isn't afraid to leave the side of people he knows and is reckless in his adventures (already he has broken an arm and lost a tooth from his disregard for safety as he explores).

Time: 2036-2037
Looking: Ready for Adventure

{OoC:}

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 am
                                            Swιтcн oɴ тнe ѕĸy αɴd тнe ѕтαrѕ ɢlow ғor yoυ
                                            Go ѕee тнe world 'cαυѕe ιт'ѕ αll ѕo вrαɴd ɴew-
                                            Doɴ'т cloѕe yoυr eyeѕ 'cαυѕe yoυr ғυтυre'ѕ reαdy тo ѕнιɴe!
                                            Iт'ѕ jυѕт α мαттer oғ тιмe, вeғore we leαrɴ нow тo ғly
                                            Welcoмe тo тнe rнyтнм oғ тнe ɴιɢнт!
                                            Tнere'ѕ ѕoмeтнιɴɢ ιɴ тнe αιr yoυ cαɴ'т deɴy
                                            ǀвαяяα SυƖαιмαη A. Ɓαυтιѕтαix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
                                            Unsorted First YearHalf-bloodTech Savvyxxx

「 Fall 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ibarra, as much as he despised Hogwarts (and his magical heritage) for being technophobic, was slightly impressed of the castle's interior. It looked like it came straight-out from some video game, and five pounds say that this school has some hidden passages. Though honestly? He found the mind-reading hat really weird, Ibarra wondered if it had some sense of privacy if it's not even Sorting Day and someone wore it.

He was one of the very early students to be called upon, and with his ridiculously short height he was fussing over the stool. Ibarra was aware of the houses, and the hat better sort him to some house that didn't compose of boring people. 'Good evening, as much as I really appreciate your mind-reading skills (I really do), that means that you really know that I don't want to be sorted to a house that will bore me to death for seven years. So please, be gentle to me and my childhood. I only live once, you know?' He politely told the hat with his mind, as the hat was carefully put down on his dark messy hair.

« with [a dingy hat] at [some big Hall] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ((See Personality here))
                                            ADVENTUROUSIbarra doesn't define 'adventure' necessarily as 'outdoor activities'. He's down for anything awesome ranging from sports, rollercoasters, and even multiplayer videogames. He's brave to volunteer on anything that would spice up his life, might as well with company- no matter how wild the ride could be. He believes in the saying "You only live once" and he cherishes the adventurous memories for him tell people about, whether they like it or not. If anything, he's willing to take any opportunity to make his life colorful, vibrant, and a great journey without any regrets.

ASSERTIVEBold, decisive, and confident-- Ibarra is capable to standing up for himself and for the other people he cared about. He apparently has the want to get people to perk up and be like him, trying with his ability to encourage people to be confident with anything. He's bold to know what he is doing, but he's not being careless. He may be confident to take the credit he deserves but not boastful. But being decisive ended up with him being stubborn, especially to people who doesn't gain trust from him.

TALKATIVEIbarra is the type to ramble about something he is interested about, even if the people he was talking to probably won't care. His brain probably likes to run around, and generally doesn't see the issue of spouting interesting topics and fun facts. A budding extrovert, he would gladly talk to everyone who is willing especially those with good vibes. However, that gives him the chance to put his foot down to mouth and making really awkward situations.

SENSITIVEAn emotional kid, Ibarra could be easily angered just like her sister- but it was not just that. He has a lot of empathy going on to the people around him that he sometimes has a heart on his sleeve. He's really sensitive to the people close to him and would detect if they were down or anything like that. Well, sure, he does has the ability to suppress his emotions if need be, but doing so would only make him feel worse- that's why he has to express it before it implodes on him.

CLEVERHe may be bold, brave, and adventurous- but fortunately he has a brain to boot. Ibarra loves solving puzzles just as how he loves playing mystery video games, which is basically why he's a fan of RPG Adventure Games and mystery television series- because it involves adventure and solving the unknown, then he gets to proceed into new quests after succeeding. He loves putting gears together and doing anything that has something to do with computers, just anything that makes him think.

Joιɴed αт тнe нιp, yeαн, yoυr ѕιdeĸιcĸ ɴeedѕ yoυ!
                                            Lιғe ιѕ α тrιp αɴd тнe roαd мαp leαdѕ yoυ
                                            Looĸ αll αroυɴd αт тнe мoυɴтαιɴѕ yoυ нαveɴ'т clιмвed
                                            Iт'ѕ вeeɴ ғυɴ вυт ɴow I've ɢoт тo ɢo,
                                            Lιғe ιѕ wαy тoo ѕнorт тo тαĸe ιт ѕlow!
                                            Bυт вeғore I ɢo αɴd нιт тнe roαd, I ɢoттα ĸɴow-
                                            Uɴтιl тнeɴ, wнeɴ cαɴ we do тнιѕ αɢαιɴ?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 7:56 am
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked
                                            But here they come again to jack my style!
                                            Dɾҽա-لҽղղą ♏ąɾցօ Ɛìժҽix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Adopted HalfbloodUnsorted First YearLiterary Enthusiastspc

「 Fall 2037 」

Drew was tiptoeing on her boots up-and-down as she was slowly getting excited to be sorted. Her excitable idealistic streak was surfacing onto her once again when she usually considered herself to be pragmatic nowadays. On the other side of the card, she was a bit nervous over the unknown, but she wasn't scared. She liked surprises, and it gives her something to be very curious about. "Drew-Jenna Eide." The Headmistress called out her name to be sorted, like everybody before her, and Drew's grin was both nervous and excited. She glanced at the crowd as she took the seat, only to see Ivar from the Hufflepuff table waving his hands frantically as if he was trying to get her attention. She was just shaking her head as she turned pink, because what her uncle was doing was downright embarrassing. Ugh, relatives...

« with [Sorting Hat] at [Great Hall] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ((Personality under spoiler <3))
                                            CURIOUSDrew is a very curious person and she doesn't stop looking for answers. She will read many books in the library to satisfy her raising questions, as well as pestering some information out of the person if Drew had to. She doesn't always keep her toes and nose in one place, and would actually try to sneak in and eavesdrop if she can. This also made her an observant individual, and would try to pay attention some people might miss out.

SMARTAn avid bookworm with good memorization skills, Drew is very well-read and smart. She doesn't see the point of hiding it and thus is happy to search for solutions when being asked. Or even, she will try to volunteer and try to execute the solution once she finally knows how. Additionally, she believes that every piece of information is useful, and legends are lessons to be learned.

FRIENDLYDrew's chances of warming up to new people varies around the average area, but she is a fairly friendly person nonetheless. She likes being surrounded by friends- real friends, mind. She likes being around with people where she can be herself and with them, Drew is willing to give help with her abilities when necessary. However, if someone broke her heart especially when it's someone she trusted, you'll need a real heart-felt apology before going to her and her aggressiveness.

HONESTDrew is well-raised to value honesty, and this is still one of her traits that still clings onto her despite the things that happened to her in her childhood. She is not afraid to tell people the truth and is actually enjoying doing so, but more brutally honest when feeling emotional. But if one compares her to her father, she turns out to have softer blows and has the say-it-or-shut-up tactic going on. As much as she felt comfortable being blunt, Drew is much considerate enough to be tactful to the ones when necessary. However, there is also the time that she will know when to be blunt and ruthless to someone.

AGGRESSIVEDrew isn't a hot-tempered person but when feeling wronged, she can jump to retaliation and she does it big. She was never the one to pick fights nor pull punches, but Drew is into arguing and shouting matches at people. She can snark at people to show how she really feels instead of being distant to them. But when feeling threatened, Drew will never hesitate to hold her own feet and fight back, even if it meant pulling out a wand or making a punch.

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end...
                                            'Cause I could use some friends for a change...
                                            And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!..
                                            Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                            But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!..
                                            Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh!..
                                            What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:26 am
User Image
                                                You always reached out to me and helped me believe
                                                All those memories we share
                                                I will cherish every one of them
                                                The truth of it is there's a right way to live
                                                And you showed me
                                                So now you live on in the words of a song
                                                You're a melody

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя || Uηѕσятєɗ || MυggƖєвσяη

════════════════════════

Galen watched as the sorting was opened, and he almost snorted as a hat was brought out. Almost, up until it started singing. He listened to it, and watched as Theo was called up before him to be sorted. Honestly, he couldn't quite figure out which house he'd go to, but it wasn't like he was particularly cunning or intelligent, so he doubted he'd go anywhere like Ravenclaw or Slytherin. Which, to be honest, left Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. It honestly did make him wonder if this was how Rose felt when she had been sorted, waiting for the inevitable shoe to drop. Nevertheless, he walked up when his name was called and took a seat before the hat descended over his eyes.

◊ WILLFUL Gale is quite stubborn when he wants to be. He doesn't like budging from something if he knows he's right, and refuses to back down when someone challenges him. He also will act contrary to whatever someone else wants if he finds that he doesn't like the individual.
                                                    ◊ PROTECTIVE Galen is actually quite protective of those he cares about. He'll step into any fight if he sees someone harassing his friends and family, and won't hesitate to stand his ground when necessary. He always tries to help get people out of bad situations he might see.
                                                    ◊ FRIENDLY Galen is quite friendly and won't hesitate to try making new friends. He's usually the one to crack jokes to break the ice, and always offers a helping hand when people need one. He doesn't see the need to be rude or belligerent, though there can be times he is to people he doesn't like.
                                                    ◊ PLAYFUL Galen's actually pretty playful when he's hanging around friends. He doesn't mind goofing off or acting silly, even going as far as to make jokes often. He also doesn't see how he has to be serious all the time, as he'd rather have fun than act as though everything was all-business.
                                                    ◊ QUIET Galen's pretty quiet when not around friends or family. It's not that he's shy, he just doesn't see the need to draw attention to himself unless he has to. He'd rather not be the one to start fights either, instead working to find a more peaceful solution first.
                                                    ◊ INSECURE Despite everything, Galen's actually pretty insecure. He's not sure about how people react to him at times, and he's especially not sure about if he's good enough for anything. He hides this quite well behind smiles and false confidence, though at times it can bleed through.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is really weird...
                                            OOC:

-◎-

Just when fear blinded me you taught me to dream
                                            I'll give you everything I am and still fall short of
                                            What you've done for me
                                            In this life that I live
                                            I hope I can give love unselfishly
                                            I've learned the world is bigger than me
                                            You're my daily dose of reality

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:49 am
User Image
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ

════════════════════════

Akira entered the Great Hall, already sceptical about this whole thing. His scepticism reached all new heights as he saw a hat brought out, sat upon a stool, and the hat started singing. Apparently they were going to be sorted by some stupid hat? How exactly was that supposed to work? Akira didn't think the hat had anything like an AI or even remotely had anything like some kind of algorithm built in that could determine where everyone was going, which he had a hard time believing that the wizards had anything like an AI or enough computing power reduced to such a small size to even place into the hat. Unless... Well that was a concept. Maybe they had something kind of like a chip inserted into the hat that detected what the deputy headmistress was saying, and it had preprogrammed into it a list of the houses that everyone went into. That made more sense to him than a hat that somehow could read people's minds. Satisfied that was a logical answer, Akira proceeded to look around the hall, immediately taking in that there was plenty here that could be either replicated by, or replaced with, technology. The floating candles? Obviously mag-lev in action. The ceiling? Had to have a high-definition screen built into it. because there was no way that the ceiling actually could change to look like what the sky looked like. It was with these things in mind that Akira was finally called up, and he crossed his arms and waited for the hat to descend. "And this is where the automated system activated by the professor's voice comes in and spits out the house I'm in."

◊ GENIUS Akira has a genius-level intellect, showing itself at an early age. He knows how to work well around problems that stump everyone else around him, and learns at an incredible rate. However, his intellect is also a bit of a problem, as he is also socially awkward as a result. Not many people can relate to him, especially when he can think levels above most people.
                                                      ◊ ENERGETIC Akira is constantly busy, working with his hands, or getting into things to figure them out. He seems to have an endless supply of energy as a result, and bounces from one project to the next. His family as a result has a hard time keeping up with him and constantly had to find new ways of keeping him busy lest they find themselves with half of their appliances dismantled.
                                                      ◊ CREATIVE Akira is highly creative, able to think outside the box. Not one to settle for mediocrity, he prefers to think up new and imaginative ways to apply what he knows, and often can be found tinkering with things to satisfy his creative nature. He also tends to have notebooks filled with ideas that he has come up with himself, often haphazardly strewn around his room.
                                                      ◊ WILY Akira is also quite cunning in his own way, able to con people into getting what he wants when he wants. He's able to see variables in things he's up to to figure out what would be to his advantage, and often uses it to get around rules he finds 'boring' or too constricting. It is this trait alone that gets him into the most trouble, as he can oftentimes get in well over his head and need to be bailed out of trouble.
                                                      ◊ FOCUSED Akira, once he gets started on something, can have a single-minded focus that blanks out everything around him. This focus has helped him many times in the past during school and working on projects, but it also is a detriment as sometimes he can become too absorbed that he forgets to do things like eat and sleep. Oftentimes, his older brother has had to drag him from projects even though at times, he too can suffer from the same mindset.
                                                      ◊ RECKLESS Akira doesn't consider the consequences of a lot of his actions. While he can think his way through problems, sometimes his solutions create more problems for him in the future than solve them, and he often gets into trouble as a result. While his family has tried to curb his reckless streak, it has persisted and sometimes resulted in Akira coming to bodily harm as a result.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I have yet to see what wizards have that can't be replicated by technology.
                                              OOC:

- ◎ -

We've been here forever
                                              And here's the frozen proof
                                              I could scream forever
                                              We are the poisoned youth

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:14 am
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Unsorted

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Gabriella enjoyed the boat ride with Nath, Theo, and Galen. They weren’t a bad bunch. Not in her mind at least. They seemed to know about muggle things, which was a relief considering she knew nothing really about magic except minor details. They may have known more or just as little as she did but at least they knew about her ‘normal’ stuff. The squid was interesting not to mention pretty big. Gabby thought it had to be pretty rare even for magical world standards. Though what did she know really.

Being guided to the great hall by the deputy headmistress many looming eyes stared at them. Was it necessary to have all eyes on them like they were the main attraction? The school seemed to think so. The hall ceiling was interesting what with the night sky, never mind that her school was a literal castle. She had no idea how this sorting thing would go especially when the hat was brought out. "Is that a talking hat…?" She questioned in a whisper. When Nath’s name was called she looked to him then watched and waited for where he might land. Then it was Theo and then Galen.

“Gabriella Stanford,”

It felt like forever before her name was called and Gabby was the focus of the room. Walking up to the stool the orange haired girl took a seat and waited for the hat to be placed on her head. ‘I cannot believe I’m listening to a talking hat right now… The next thing I’m going to hear is it reads minds or something…’ She thought to herself. She had no idea that it really could read what was inside her head. Boy was she going to get a surprise.

Wearing: Black School Robes

With: Other first years... A talking hat...?

OOC: ---

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ GENERALLY UNHAPPY I'm the complete opposite of happy… that’s not saying I’m miserable twenty four seven I’m just not super happy and hyper all the time if at all. Maybe it’s because of how my life turned out…? It’s a tad complicated… I don’t have any girl’s in my life. It’s just dad and I. Okay, so it’s not exactly complicated… Whatever… it doesn’t matter… I try to enjoy myself.
                                                      ■ DAREDEVIL Anyways because it’s just the two of us I’m kind of a tomboy. I like doing dangerous stuff people might call crazy cause it's fun that way and I’m up for anything any guy can dish out. Hope that’s not a problem. My dad thinks that like, all the time.
                                                      ■ REBELLIOUS I’ve been told I have authority issues and I don’t take nonsense well but it’s not my fault people think they’re so smart when they clearly aren’t. Not that I’m about to talk back to my father or a teachers cause I’d never do that but a fellow classmate sure. They don’t know everything… then again neither do I… at least I’m willing to admit that right?
                                                      ■ OUTSPOKEN As you may have guessed I'm pretty outspoken, being direct and at times very candid about my opinions. That especially goes for when I'm annoyed or irritated as I'm easily agitated. That’s usually why I get angered so easily. Now, I don't sugar coat my words as I don't see the need. Don't get me wrong I can hold my tongue when I want too. I'm not a mean person I just prefer speaking the truth and at times my mind.
                                                      ■ CYNICAL I have a hard time trusting people. Makes sense when you think about how my mother was never there for me and everything. That's why I don't hold my breath since people only do what they feel benefit them. We're self-motivated beings there's no escaping it. My skepticism is the reason I'm so negative all the time. Then again I'm a pessimist believing the worst will happen instead of the best. What can I say I'm the opposite of being optimistic?
                                                      ■ RESILIENT Despite my doubts and cynical behaviour I'm quite resilient. I won't back down and I never give up not without a fight. Even when I'm down I'm never out. I can take anything anyone can dish out. Like I said earlier I'm not a happy or optimistic person but giving up is not in my vocabulary.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:32 am
User Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Unsorted
Pureblood Parselmouth

Tsubaki had no doubt that the three kids she shared a boat with would deny her. No one would ever do that to her. Her aunt and uncle might think that they could get away with telling her what to do but they were different. She needn’t worry about them as she was going to be away at school for most of the year. A thought that made her overjoyed no less.

The trip across the lake was less then appealing. Tsubaki wasn’t a fan of giant squid even if it was considered a hard to find creature. Not too many students got to see the giant squid itself. Though, she supposed it was a good scare tactic to keep kids in the boat and away from the lake. Tsubaki of course didn’t care for getting wet. It would ruin her hair.

Being taken to the great hall by the deputy headmistress Tsubaki waited among the group of students. She’d heard about the stupid hat and really didn’t care so long as it put her where she knew she would go. Slytherin was what she wanted. Though, she wanted the same experience as her sister… hardly a touch and the house she belonged in.

“Tsubaki Yuko,”

Finally! Tsubaki had been growing impatient. It really sucked having a last name that was at the end of the alphabet. Walking over and talking a seat on the stool she thought to herself and the hat. ‘Make this quick, we both know Slytherin is where I belong.’ Yes, she was demanding not asking for the house of her choice. She had always been that sort.

With: Other First Years... Sorting Hat

Wearing: Plain Black Robes

OOC: - - -

■ SELFISH Let's put it this way nine times out of ten it's all about me. If it's not, I'm not a happy camper. What can I say I'm self-centered and I don't care what people think. If I have to walk all over people to get what I want then that's fine by me. I'm not afraid to hurt someone's feelings. Never have, never will.
                                                      ■ VAIN I love when people pay attention to me, as they should. One day I'll be important just wait and see. With the way I look, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone wanted to be me. Then again of course they would I'm cute and skilled. What kid can say that? In time I'll be the most beautiful girl around and everyone will be dying to know how I manage to look so good.
                                                      ■ MATERIALISTIC Not only do I have good looks but I have nice things. I like it that way... I'm very attached to my possessions. I lost quite a bit when I had to leave home which I didn't much care for. My sister says they're just material items but I don't care. I need nice clothes and nice stuff that isn't second hand used. My stuff needs to be in good condition and I don't like people touching my stuff unless given permission.
                                                      ■ DEMANDING As one can imagine if I don't like my stuff being touched then I'm pretty demanding about it. Which I am, in fact I'm the type that I want what I want when I want it. I like things the way I want them. If I want one's attention, I'll be sure to get it if it's the last thing I do. Oh and don't be surprised if I demand someone get me something so that I don't have too. If there's a will there's a way.
                                                      ■ IMPATIENT Yes, I'm pretty impatient. Like I said I want what I want when I want it. As such I can get a little irritated or testy. My short-temper can cause me to snap at people resulting in biting their heads off. I can't help it if I'm easily annoyed but things not going my way. If you don't like it then do what I say when I say it. Makes, perfect sense to me…
                                                      ■ SELF PRESERVATION I guess the last thing you need to know about me is, I have a fight or flight mode. Flight will always win in a bad / dangerous situation. When something bad happens around me I flee, find a place to hide, and go completely silent. It takes a while before I even start talking again after bad experiences. I stopped talking when my mother died and my father took it out on me. It's just how I deal with things. Of course not talking makes things a tad difficult.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:57 am
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ unsorted │ first year

Callista wasn't very concerned about where she'd be sorted. The Hargraves had traditionally been a family of Slytherins, with a few notable exceptions, one of them being her Ravenclaw father, but she didn't exactly aspire to be like the man. Her mother hadn't really had a house, having attended Beauxbatons. She was sure she'd do well wherever she went, but she couldn't see herself in Hufflepuff, didn't think she was learning-obsessed enough for Ravenclaw, and really didn't want to end up in Gryffindor with Myron. Which left... Slytherin, and she could do far worse. Besides, it would solidify her claim as heir. She proudly walked up to the hat and took a seat on the stool when her name was called, locking eyes with her half-brother, seated at the Gryffindor table. He looked somewhat conflicted. Callista sniffed haughtily just before the hat was placed on her head, obscuring her view.

OOC:
((personality under spoiler))
■ CHARISMATIC Callista has always found it easy to win others over; she is exuberant, outgoing, and quick to make seemingly close friends with those around her. She shares details of her personal life willingly and freely, and genuinely enjoys being in group settings; when left alone she tends to withdraw and brood. Callista hates feeling ignored or dismissed, and will go great lengths to establish herself as someone others should take heed of.
■ DRIVEN Callista is a quick learner who wants to be the best at everything she tries her hand at. She struggles with feeling inferior to others when she is not immediately successful at something, and often lashes out at others when she doesn't reach her goals quickly enough.
■ DEMANDING Callista is very much used to getting what she wants. Spoiled since birth, she's very much used to preferential treatment, and is usually shocked at the notion that she not be given consideration above well... everyone else. She believes she deserves just about whatever comes to mind, and can be extremely unpleasant when she feels passed over.
■ ARROGANT Callista thinks very highly of herself, and isn't afraid to show it. Her pride will always be her downfall, and she can come across as extremely haughty and conceited. She rarely feels as though she said or did the wrong thing, and has a very hard time admitting she was wrong or apologizing to others, even when its deserved. Those who are more self-deprecating or simply low in self esteem she regards as fools.
■ INSENSITIVE Callista is not a very sensitive person. Things tend to simply roll off her, and she isn't one to bicker back and forth with others, instead preferring to ignore any mockery or criticism directed her way. She has a hard time putting up with people who constantly get their feelings hurt, and doesn't see why she should have to be mindful of others in that regard- after all, she doesn't think how they feel is her problem.
■ IMPATIENT Callista is known for her snappish temper and general lack of patience with everyone except those closest to her- while it's difficult to send her into a proper fit of anger, it's very, very easy to irritate or annoy her, even if all you'll get is a withering stare in return. She's a very restless person, even if she doesn't always show it, and when stressed can be quite agitated and on edge.

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:03 pm
This is a fight to the death, our holy war;
A new romance, a trojan whore!
We will, we will, we will rise again-
This is a fight for the day,
Night, black and white...
A victory dance, a burning riot.

User Image
M A D O C
R H Y D D E R C H
W A R L O W

unsorted │ first year │ halfblood

Madoc hated this. He hated knowing everyone was staring at him, he hated the whole pomp and circumstance of the thing, and he hated the fact that some bloody animated hat was going to decide his future. Like he even cared where he went. He wanted to be in Slytherin with Treva, obviously, but things rarely went his way. Madoc brooded in line with the other first years, and when his name was called his hands curled into tight fists at his sides before he stalked up to the hat and the professor, sitting down on the stool with an annoyed look, and hoping it would be over quickly, like ripping off a band-aid. He hated not being able to see even more, and so shut his eyes completely, scrunching them closed so tightly that they ached. He just wanted to eat and then be left alone. He hated being out in the open like this.

OOC:
((personality in spoiler))
■ TEMPERAMENTAL Madoc has always had a particularly volatile temper. The littlest things seem to set him off and he is prone to violent and seemingly random mood swings. As a child this manifested in the form of uncontrollable tantrums, but as he grew older it settled into violent spurts of rage over minor annoyances and long periods of brooding and seething. Usually accompanied by something getting broken.
■ AGGRESSIVE Much like his sister Treva, Madoc has a nasty habit of picking fights with anyone and everyone, but he is more inclined towards brawls than verbal sparring matches. He perceives many things as insults, typically reads too much into situations, and is always on the offensive, too paranoid to let his guard down. He has a great deal of difficulty calming down a situation, or himself, much to the detriment of himself and the people around him.
■ BLUNT Madoc is brutally honest, and feels he has to be, surrounded by a family that tends to blur the truth more often than not. He doesn't spare anyone's feelings, or ever really attempt to save face, and has no problem stating directly what he thinks, directly to someone's face. He counts his truthful nature as one of his better traits, and while it may be, it certainly doesn't often gain him many friends, as he finds making small talk or sugarcoating things virtually impossible.
■ INTENSE Madoc feels everything very intensely. His feelings often carry him too far, and he rarely considers the repercussions of not getting a-hold of himself, simply because he doesn't know what else to do but ride the proverbial wave to its natural conclusion. Although he'd die before ever letting anyone see him cry, anger isn't the only emotion he feels deeply, like it or not.
■ HOSTILE Madoc generally begins all social interactions with the opinion that, if the other person doesn't dislike him already, they will soon. Naturally, this becomes a self-repeating prophecy. While he doesn't often go out of his way to bully or intimidate others, he's certainly not a very pleasant or even amiable person, and while he avoids people, also hates feeling as though he is being ignored or left out.
■ IMPULSIVE Madoc is extremely reckless and impulsive, and unlike his sister Treva, simply doesn't think. At all. If he regrets his actions, he refuses to admit to it, but he often gives up all responsibility for his choices, claiming privately to himself that he can't control himself. Which is very, very true. He rarely experiences real concrete consequences for his actions, and as such, has no incentive to even attempt any self-restraint.

I am the best, she claimed and more;
A battle scarred conquistador!
We will, we will, we will rise again-
This is a fight for love, lust, hate, desire...
We are the children of the great empire.
Hey, hey, say a prayer.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:15 pm
One day you see a strange little girl look at you;
One day you see a strange little girl feeling blue.
She'd run to the town one day-
Leaving home and the country fair...
Just beware, when you're there, strange little girl.

User Image
𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ UNSORTED

Finny was so mesmerized by the night sky ceiling high above her head that she gave a little jump when her name was called out, before hurrying up to the stool, murmuring 'excuse me's as she went. She wasn't even that apprehensive of her Sorting, although Celeste had seemed a little out of sorts about it, like she was nervous herself. Sorin had been as unreadable as usual, and Tsubaki... well, from what Finny had seen of the girl during the short boat ride, she came off as slightly... entitled. She doubted the Asian girl was very worried about where she'd go. Finny thought she'd do best in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw; she was no fool, and she thought plenty, even if she didn't chat away 24/7, but she also liked people as well, and considered herself very loyal and hard-working, if given the chance. But she wouldn't be heartbroken if her sorting surprised her, she told herself sternly. It didn't matter where she went, so long as she felt accepted and like she belonged. She closed her eyes the second the hat touched her head.

OOC:
((personality under spoiler))
■ IMAGINATIVE Finny has an extraordinarily detailed and vivid imagination, and is by nature a creative and inventive individual. She's fond of creating whole new worlds and adventures in her head, and is also always eager to try things a different way, even if they're far less likely to work. "What if" is a common refrain heard from her. She enjoys finding ways around problems, no matter how small, and tends to think outside of the box, with mixed results. When presented with a personal obstacle to overcome, or if the end result will benefit someone she cares about, Finny will stop at nothing to imagine a way there.
■ INSIGHTFUL Typically pegged as innocent to the point of gullibility and easy to mislead, Finny is quite the opposite. She possesses the gift of often being able to spot the heart of an issue, and thus cutting through all the unnecessary fibbing and bluffing. Perceptive and earnest, she can see the strings connecting people's motives to their mouths, and this can catch smooth talkers off guard. It's not to say that it's impossible to lie to or trick her, but she comes off as far more naive than she actually is.
■ KIND Finny has always taken 'treat others the way you want to be treated' very seriously. A warm and compassionate person, she genuinely wants to help other people in any way she can. She thinks of it as what you put out in the world coming back to you eventually, so doesn't it make sense to treat other people with gentleness and respect? She likes the idea of equality, and believes most people really do have a silver lining under their dark clouds, even if it's faded or very hard to find. While she rarely immediately opens up around others, Finny has a talent for cultivating lasting, meaningful connections.
■ SENSITIVE A "sensitive" soul, Finny feels things deeply. A sad movie can make her mopey and depressed for the rest of the day, and she'll still be giggling to herself over one joke all week. When what she believes to be true or agrees with is challenged to her face, she tends to completely clamp up. Finny takes criticism personally, and can beat herself up over a comment from someone else that wasn't even meant to offend for a long time afterwards. She despises conflict, and thus tends to bottle up her response to any negativity she encounters.
■ RETICENT Finny is very much an introvert. She likes her time spent alone, though she does love to be with her siblings and close friends. In an environment where she feels comfortable she can be rambunctious and even get herself into trouble, though she is very rarely mischievous on purpose. Extremely soft spoken and private, Finny generally keeps her thoughts and feelings to herself unless the situation is dire. Even so, she's far more likely to speak up the behalf of someone else than for her own benefit.
■ IMPULSIVE While certainly not wild and not very reckless, Finny does tend to jump into the deep end, so to speak. She often misjudges a situation and ends up in over her head, or realizes she really should have thought something through better after the precious vase is broken, etc. She often thinks she can help everything and everyone, and ends up getting herself into trouble that way, eschewing the routine for the irregular. Finny's habit of getting caught up in the moment doesn't always serve her well.

She didn't know how to live in a town that was rough;
It didn't take long before she knew she had enough.
Walking home in her wrapped up world-
She survived but she's feeling old...
And she found all things cold.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:45 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Uηѕσятє∂ Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi followed her year mates in a long line behind their deputy headmistress feeling her nervous energy transform into nervous anxiety. She had said it didn't matter which house she got, then why was she suddenly so nervous? Maybe it was because she had to face such scrutiny in front of Merlin, God, Buddha and everyone. Why couldn't this be a more private thing?! When they arrived into the Great Hall thankfully her nervousness was abated for a few moments to allow her to stare up at the ceiling in amazement. She wondered if she took a picture, more like hundreds of pictures, and made a collage upon her own ceiling would it look even a tenth as pretty as this one. Probably not, but it wouldn't stop her from attempting. Her daydream was cut short though as her name was suddenly called, the curse of having a last name early in the alphabet she supposes. The girl cautiously went over to the stool hoping upon it and closed her eyes uselessly as the giant hat was placed on her head cutting off her field of vision. 'Ok, this isn't so bad. Just a giant mind reading hat. Nothing out the ordinary here.'

■ DISCIPLINED Which is to say that she is an avid rule-follower. Once a rule or a bar has been set in place she will do her best to not budge or break it.
      ■ BOLD She not only enjoys brighter colors but a brighter lifestyle. She enjoys taking risks and pretending to go on amazing adventures in which the only thing in her possession is a shoelace and a wooden spoon.
      ■ HONORABLE This rather goes with disciplined; Gi never lies. Stretches or withholds the truth, rarely, and only for good reason but never outright lies. Dishonor is something she readily tries to avoid and finds it to be the worst thing a human can be.
      ■ TRUSTING Gi is a very trusting individual, willing to see the absolute best in everyone she meets whether or not they see it within themselves. Once she has gained the trust of someone she is steadfast to keep it and vice versa, once she has given someone her trust she sees them as her very best of friends.
      ■ DAUNTLESS She enjoys dares and playing on the edge, especially if someone says that she can't do it. Her greatest wish in life is to compile a list of things people told her she couldn't do, do them, and then mail the pictures of the completed task to each person.
      ■ SINGLE-MINDED As trusting as Gi is, once the trust has been lost it is nigh impossible to get back. Dishonor and dishonesty are one and the same to her and once both have happened, that person is lower than the dirt of the equator in her mind.

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games