Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:53 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Okay he has a point about the elder comment, but still...

Ronna smiled, "Actually, you are probably right on that one. Especially since I have a Summer birthday so that probably puts me on the younger end of my class, if I actually think about it. But, if you calculate in height, that should totally count for at least a few months," joked Ronna about being probably one of the tallest in her year. "I mean, I might as well cash in some benefit of my growth spurts."

She was still smiling when Theo joked about her missing him catching the snitch every time and her being knocked out for most of the tryout. "Is that what happened? I thought I remembered something completely different... I do remember spending like an hour having to use spells to remove blood out of my hoodie though," she ended with a bit of a chuckle-tinted with the slightest hint of her seeming uncomfortable.

"Anyways," she said growing more serious, "I've already calculated the statistical odds of try-outs-at least for the beater position and considered who will probably try out-I'm concerned about Toby's luck to even get on as reserve if everyone plays their best and Toby will beat me out for a spot on the team any day. Besides, if you have already completely committed in your mind to showing up to try-outs this year than you already have an increased odds of getting on the team over me..." Elli (and probably Jacob) also considered factors beyond playing ability and Ronna had more than enough appeared badly to at least Elli. She had never heard of Toby or Elli butting heads-so even if Toby and Ronna were evenly matched skills wise it would go to Toby. It was simple logic.

She trailed off glancing at the first year who she had just noticed with a full mouth, and letting out a small whimper... and was that tears in his eyes. She raised a brow and said, "Maybe you should eat a little slower? I mean it can't be healthy to stuff that much in your mouth at once. Besides the food is hot..."

She was apparently oblivious of the fact that he had started to grow upset earlier and was trying to cover it up. She had been too caught up with other conversation. If she had known the story she wouldn't have picked up the coffee cup taken a long drink and glance back at Theo, seeming fairly dismissive, after all, she had assumed what was off with Adrianne was that he had taken a too large bite of food that was a lot hotter than he had expected. It was a normal assumption.

User Image

Doing: At the Gryffindor Table
In Company of: David, Alex, Theo, Xavier, and Adrianne
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166
RedEagleEye007
Diamond Wales
scurd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:24 pm
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

Slowly Valentina gotten quite bored from sitting the the Gryffindor table. "Hey Sun, when can we leave? I have gotten quite bored just sittng here. I would not mind having a look at the common room before adventuring the rest of the castle." Valentina said to Sun. "Even though I will try and stay out of trouble but trouble has a thing of finding me instead of me finding trouble." She said as she was looking towards the doors or the Great Hall.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Soon," Sun replied to Valentina. It has been awhile since the feast started, and it was getting late. He would say within the next half hour, give or take fifteen minutes, but that was a wide time range. Since he wasn't sure, an ambiguous answer was only fitting. "After the feast ends, you will be guided to the Gryffindor Common Room. Along the way, you will be given a small tour of the Hogwarts castle. Although, I would advise against exploring the hallways late at night, because there is a strict curfew. Professors and prefects will patrol the halls, and you don't want to be caught at all."

Also the fact that there were a lot of adults and prefects patrolling, and when caught, it's more likely an automatic detention and house points loss. Sun didn't really want to see Gryffindors get into the negatives before classes even started. Actually, he just didn't want to see Gryffindor lose house points. It had been awhile, after all, since the house of the brave won the House Cup.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

mrs-lestrange

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:53 am
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

"I wont get caught at all what I know of." Valentina said to Sun. "How long untl the feast finishes I am over being here already. I feel like walking out the door and finding my own way to the common room." She complained and her short temper was starting to kick in. "I hate being short tempered. I can feel it's starting to kick in." She said.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:04 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

David shook his head. "No Ronna, I'm pretty sure that's not a school rule." He told her before turning back to Adrienne. "First years don't need it but second year and up do, but don't worry it's probably the easiest class you'll take." David told him. Listen to Theo and Ronna as they ate he couldn't help but laugh. They had potential that much he knew.

"Alright, looks like it's time to head to the common room." David said before standing. "Okay first years I'm David Clarisse a prefect for our house.I'm going to lead you to the common room so everyone follow me." He called out before leading the Gryffindors out of the great hall.

(Exit to Great Hall Entrance)

With: Gryffindors... Ronna, Alex, Xavier, Theo, Adrienne, Jacob

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: Will post again around 12 eastern standard time.

scurd
Lady Pomegranates
Desirae_Nikas_7656
Quote:
mrs-lestrange
kiska166
[Bell-chan]
ElegantVictiorainRose
Forks Anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:42 am
Valentina La Russa
First year Gryffindor

Valentina was happy that she finally getting out of this place. "About time," She said as she made her way out of the Great Hall. "Lets get out of here." As she started to walk towards the exit. Valentina most of count the stars over a thousand times. She never been a such a great mood for causing trouble.

(O.O.C) Posting next is the Great Hall entrance Entrance.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Oh! Op spacespace
Emotions || Startled space
Age || Eleven space space
Blood || Pureblood space
House || Griffindor spacespace
Year|| First space

❈❈❈
Keep on dreaming, Don’t stop breathing
Fight those demons, Sell your soul,Not your whole self❈❈❈
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Lilith looked up when someone announced at the table to follow them. Must have been the prefect, because all the first years followed after him like little ducklings. Sighing, she walked after him. Waving back to Sun. " See you later, Mister Sun! " She said to him, before quickly following the boy infront. I wonder what the password is this year? Maybe something silly, or serious. Or--- Oh crud they're leaving! The brunette thought, running slightly after them. Ugh, this would be a long year.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything
That makes me anxious, gives me patience, calms me down..❈❈❈

Out Of Lilith: Clothing
Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Di-did that girl just say she will break a rule and won't get caught? Did she realize that she just said to a prefect, tasked with upholding the rules of the school? "Thinking that you could get away is the first step towards trouble," was the only advice Sun could offer the girl. Oh well. She was sorted into Gryffindor for a reason. But lo and behold, the feast ended and David, the newly appointed prefect, called for the first years to gather to lead them to the common room. It was nice and all. Sun waved at Lilith as she ran off.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

mrs-lestrange
[Bell-Chan]

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

-YEAR // First
    -AGE // 11
    -APPAREL // 'Cowlick' that refuses to go down. School robe on top; with crumpled white shirt, tie that is too big for him, worn-out gray sweater vest, and well fitting/dark trousers underneath.'
    -ITEMS // None
    -COMPANY // Gryffindor House; Ronna, David, Alex, Xavier, and Theo
    -RELATIONSHIP // None
    -THINKING // "An easy class! One down...oh so many to go...", and "When am I going to see Jarlath?".
    -FEELING // Relaxed.
    -LOCATION // Great Hall
    < YOUTUBE SONG // (I Like That-Shane Mack)

══════════════════════════════════════════

Adrienne had nodded his head slowly to Ronna whenever she advised him to slow down in eating, even offering a weak smile when he glanced at her; training his eyes back onto the plate in front of him after. When the chicken was chewed thoroughly, he swallowed hard, and grabbed a cup in front of him. He didn't care what the substance was, but he had to have some relief soon from the remaining heat. The cool draught of apple juice revived Adrienne's spirits. Here he set the cup down, sniffled a couple of times, and then wiped his nose with a nearby napkin. He then pulled the length of his sleeve out from under the arms of his robe, and rubbed the moisture from his eyes. A good cry might be in order, but certainly not here or now.

He was glad to hear more about quidditch from David after the sudden flashback, and was even happier to be assured that the flying class would be easy. He had already thought about it before. He knew many of the basics, due to being a-guinea pig broom tester-ever since his uncle had moved in with his family, so he figured that the class would come naturally to him.

He ate the remainder of the food on his plate while listening intently about everything that the older kids were talking about. He swung his legs quietly to himself-his feet just barely touching the floor-and felt safely assured to be in such a great house with such great people. It was then, while he was finishing off the last bit of mashed potatoes, when David stood and announced to the Gryffindor table that the first years would now be moving on.

For a second he mournfully looked-on at the deserts about his empty dinner plate, and thought to himself. I always eat too slowly. It wasn't necessarily a problem, but when it came to meals, Adrienne had a habit of 'over-chewing' his food; always wanting to taste the last morsel of flavor that anything had to offer, which usually caused him to be tardy to most events which happened after meals.

Here he spotted a moist-looking brownie, and grabbing another spare napkin, he wrapped the rather hefty treat into a neat parcel. He first looked-about at the rest of the group, and stuffed it into the pocket of his robe when none of them were looking specifically at him. He wasn't sure why, but the desperate attempt at salvaging something for desert, seemed kiddish; and in order to make the quidditch team, he couldn't afford to look anymore like a kid than he already did. He was contempt though, when he suddenly remembered what everyone had talked about. David said that it wasn't a school rule, Jacob said he did it all the time in his first year, and Ronna will probably take away something caffeine-related. I'll just have to stick with the lot of them in case it proves trouble with the professors about eating in the rooms or something... This was his resolve, though noticed that everyone was standing and starting to make their way back to the Antechamber.

Here he swiveled on the bench, hopped-up from the seat and stepped beside Ronna.
      "It was so nice meeting you all." He said to the group hastily before looking back to where David was.
      "Oh! Bye!" he cried, turning and jogging over to the doors when he realized that most of the other first-years had disappeared through the doors.

When he was through, he trotted alongside David-or at least as close as he dared-trying not to look too eager to shadow the prefect.

((OOC: Gone to follow the group. Skipping to the Grand Staircase.))

══════════════════════════════════════════

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

murruelecreuset

kiska166

[quote="RedEagleEye007]

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:52 pm
      Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

The next morning, Theo trudged into the Great Hall, feeling a little down about his argument with Alexandria. The two had seemed to be dating around a month or two and this was already happening. Wasn't relationships supposed to be happy...go lucky. Maybe he truly didn't have this whole relationship thing down pact, because this was certainly different than he expected. Despite all of this, he couldn't deny his like for the girl. Despite getting slapped in the face for no reason, he still had feelings for her. He wasn't depressed by any means, but he was down a little bit.

Theo began eating after carefully choosing his foods. He went to stab a sausage link and it flipped out from under the fork and had fallen to the floor. "Are you serious? Can anything go right for me?" he said to himself, his opposite hand placed on his chin as he put full weight on the arm. He wanted all of this to be better. He wanted Alexandria and him to be happy again. He wanted the sausage link to stay in the right place. He wanted his luck to turn, because this year was starting to become a nightmare. Didn't make the Quidditch team because the captain decided to revoke the second reserve for seeker for whatever reason. He had then gotten sick for a few weeks...and now all of this was happening. Where did he go wrong? That's all he wanted to know. Why did he deserve this?

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Battle: Rogue 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
      Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:27 pm
      User Image
      User Image

Alexandria made her way down to the Great Hall for breakfast. She was still incredibly angry with her boyfriend, especially after their row yesterday. That caused her to cross her arms and strut with her head held high. To some people, she may have looked pissed off, but could she be blamed after what had happened? As she walked through the room towards the table decked in red, a few younger students looked rather terrified and moved out of her way. At least she had one way of making people she didn't want to talk to avoid her.

Once Alexandria arrived at the table, she slid into a seat before pouring cereal and milk into a bowl. As she scooped her spoon into her bowl, something tapped against the side of her foot. Dark eyes narrowed onto the floor beneath the table where a sausage had rolled. Alex kicked it away from her before looking over to the right side to see who had dropped their food. Much to her dismay, Theo was revealed to be sitting a few seats down from her. Staring at her boyfriend, the girl observed his position. Just like her, he didn't look too content either. Alexandria straightened out her back from her slouching position. If she wanted to prove to Theo that their argument wasn't affecting her in any negative way, she would have to not only act the part, but look the part even if it was one big lie.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:38 pm
      Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo watched his sausage link roll away in disappointment. It wasn't like he couldn't get another...well...it was the case, but that was his sausage. And as he watched it roll away, he saw it kicked away as well by someone he didn't recognize by foot, but when he looked at the face, he quickly put his head down, hiding his face behind his hands, but he knew that she had to see him, because she certainly began to get a stuck up air about her, as if she was trying to prove something. He hated when she had that air about her, but he has come to like everything about her.

Theo, listening to the conversation around him, could not take it anymore. He had to resolve the issue. He had to do it now and make up with her. So, he found himself getting up and sitting beside her. He almost smiled a bit, but he knew that she may be mad at him still. "Listen Alex, I'm sorry: alright? Seriously...you can slap me all you want right now...I just want everything to be back to normal. Seriously, go ahead, I'll even give you the cheek to do it," he said, turning his cheek toward her, preparing for a shot to the head at any point.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
      Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:48 pm
      User Image
      User Image

Alexandria's mouth folded into a smirk when she had made eye contact with her boyfriend. . . and he looked away. The dweeb couldn't even look her in the eyes, that jerk! After what felt like a lifetime, but in reality was only about half a minute, the girl gazed back down at her bowl. Her head couldn't help but shake in disappointment. After all, he couldn't even look at her!

Alexandria shoved a spoonful of milk and cereal into her mouth just as Theo sat down next to her. Although she was aware she probably looked like a pig at that moment, the girl turned her head to face Theo as she chewed her mouthful. Once he finished apologizing and allowed her to slap his cheek, she didn't. Alex continued to stare at the boy until she swallowed her food. "I'm not going to hit you," she stated. No, slapping Theo in the face wasn't an option for her at the moment; he was expecting it. Before continuing, a light sigh blew out of her mouth. "Do you even know what you're apologizing for?" Alex blurted out before she could stop herself.

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:49 pm
      Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"Awesome, I was really hoping it didn't come to that," he said to her, running his hand through his hair. The next question took him by storm and quite frankly, he had not known how to answer the question. He couldn't believe she asked it, mainly because it was one he did not know. He didn't know what he was apologizing for. He was silent for a moment, hoping to come up with some smooth line and awesome recoveries he was known for. But he debated that maybe honesty was the best for this moment.

Alright, honestly, no I don't. I don't know what I'm apologizing for, mainly because I didn't know what I did. But honestly, I am sorry for whatever I may have done wrong," he said, sincerely, looking down at the table for a moment, before looking back to her. This was the sincerest he has ever been. This was the most truthful he has ever been...and it was either going to do one of two things, blow up in his face, or work. He wasn't even trying to get anything out of it either. He just wanted him and her to go back to what they were just about two days ago.

He stayed silent for quite a time, anxiously awaiting her answer. He hated the pit that formed in his stomach, the pure anxiety that he felt at this moment. He almost couldn't handle it, but he had to for now. One thing he knew for sure, this was going to end either one of two ways, badly or awesomely.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
      Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:25 pm
      User Image
      User Image

Alexandria raised her eyebrows quickly and nodded. Of course Theo hoped she wouldn't slap him. After his reaction yesterday, it would be surprising if he really did allow it. When the boy admitted he hadn't known what he was apologizing for, Alexandria sighed. How stupid are you? she wondered, staring at her bowl as she half listened to Theo. What he was saying didn't really matter since his main point already came out: he didn't know what he was apologizing for.

"You don't get it, do you?" Alexandria asked, looking back at Theo. She knew her boyfriend cared about school and grades and all that unimportant stuff, and she was completely alright with that. What she wasn't alright with was feeling like she came in second to grades. Not only that, but in the gardens yesterday, he wrapped his arms around her as if he was trying to get physically close to her, and that made the girl uncomfortable. Sure, a few kisses wouldn't hurt, but there was no way the twelve year old would go any further than that.

RedEagleEye007

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games