Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:04 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall – Slytherin Table

Mira knew first hand that times changed with families being sorted in the same house. She herself was proof of that what with her family line falling in Gryffindor. The only exception was her mother’s side who were all Ravenclaw which seemed to diminish with her aunt landing in Hufflepuff. Sadly she was the odd duck of the family falling in the one house no one was a part of. Granted she’d never admit to anyone that she was part of a family known for falling in Gryffindor.

Smiling at Evander upon being introduced, Mira was a little surprised to be considered a friend. Perhaps it shouldn’t be all that surprising. Although if she broke down the wall that was stopping Benjamin from being a friend – which was far from likely – Wendy and her would hardly be considered friends.
“Thank you Evander. It's a pleasure to meet you.” Mira told him. Why not take the compliment even if it wasn’t meant to be one or not.

Pretty much ignoring Evander’s words towards Wendy’s comment, Mira looked to her red-headed friend.
“My summer was alright I suppose, despite how uneventful. Although I’ll admit it was relaxing having my older sister Leonette leave the house for a few weeks. I imagine she didn’t cause too much trouble while she was over at the Avery manor?” she asked curiously. Honestly Leo didn’t say all that much about the event except for that it went well.

User Image

With: Wendy & Evander

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Sorry it took so long was without a computer for most of this week.

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

The Forgotten Weasley
mc2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:25 pm
I hear singing, I hear singing-
Singing to me, the damned girl!
And to the waxing moon...
I hear the birds singing;
To my beauty, my beauty...
And to the growing night.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINFOURTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven listened as Camila told Seymour to calm down or shut up or something, and then leaned back, as if dodging something when she revealed what exactly 'gatita' meant. Being compared to a cat was bad enough, being compared to a kitten was just... No. She wrinkled her nose, but her face was expressionless other than that, her pale eyes almost thoughtful. She watched his face fall just a little for a moment before he broke out into laughter, which nearly made her jump. He certainly had a handle of the talent of switching from one mood to another in seconds. In contrast it usually took her hours, even a few days to shake a mood. She didn't easily bounce back from things. She said nothing in response, regarding him with an even look that was extremely unnatural for her, before glancing at Camila again. Was he trying to make some abstract metaphor out of this, or just rambling? Morven was not the girl you called "kitten". She was not cute-angry, she was just angry. Often. There was nothing endearing or adorable or the slightest bit sweet about her attitude, her mannerisms, or the way she treated other people. She was highly aware of that, having two Hufflepuff sisters who were quick to remind her of when she went too far, which was all the time. He was just a silly boy, she realized, if he really thought she was comparable to a damn ocelot. He didn't know her. He didn't know a thing about her. She hunted in the woods under a full moon once a month, and in the morning made the long walk back to the castle still feeling like an animal. She'd stood over her father's dead body and assured herself that there was no light in those glassy eyes any longer. She'd felt the weight of a massive wolf on top of her, teeth in her arm, biting, while she screamed and fought to no avail. He was an idiot. "You're a moron," was all she could say, and it was her turn to fight back laughter and snickers. "Look at you, you're already bored with all of this. Go find someone else to tease. There's plenty of first years around." She dismissed him- she wasn't about to let him end this encounter- by way of completely angling herself away from him, and looked at Camila instead. "Anyways," she said in a low voice. "What's your brother done?" That had to be why she'd been so angry, right? Her brother? She could barely keep it straight if he was her stepbrother or adopted brother or what, mostly because she'd never cared enough to clarify things, but whomever he was, he'd done something.

OOC:
mc2

Essy ze Ninja

The dearly beloved daughter,
Is now a dead and buried girl!
Tell me my girl, who has damned you?
Over there on the moor and in the corn...
Take my body, my rings, and my dress-
Under the moon they have burned with me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:50 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

The air fluctuated, it changed. She wouldn't have noticed it if she hadn't been paying such close attention, but honestly, it was exhausting. Camila's shifty eyes normally wouldn't have noticed his halfhearted smile or her steady gaze, but even seeing it, her mind was still trying to convince herself otherwise, that the laugh was genuine, he only meant to tease; that Morven really wasn't angry, just at a loss for words. Camila cleared her throat, eager for any sort of distraction and practically dived headfirst into her goblet. It was getting awkward, and her silence certainly hadn't helped. Even as Benji laughed, his exclamation might as well have fallen on deaf ears. Camila wasn't saying anything, not yet, not with the volatile look that she'd just noticed flashing in her friend's eyes. The longer Benjamin seemed to be fishing for a response, even going so far as to translate, and lamenting at how he'd been reduced to calling her 'Mori', as if it was her fault that the bloke couldn't come up with anything creative.

Meanwhile, Morven was just a closed book, and Camila couldn't even guess if the girl was about to lunge and attack. But she iced him out instead, brushed him off a cold shoulder, and practically pushed him out of the picture. Camila blinked, the surprise evident in her upknitted brow as she turned a curious eye on Benjamin and almost shrugged. But if Morven was tired of him, then Camila was too, it was her duty as her friend, anyway. Hopefully he'd understand. ”Uuuggghh,” Camila groaned and rolled her eyes at the very thought of her stepbrother, sighing dramatically as she did so. ”He's just been suuuuch a prat lately, I can't take it. I mean, he's always a prat, but it's just getting worse! He snitched on me when I snuck out of the house last month, he's been spewing lies, and I just about socked him before we boarded the train, he told my mum I've been making “bad choices”, with “bad boys”, blamed me for stealing sickles out of her purse, but I'm the liar. She shook her head, bit back a snarl and clacked her nails against the table. ”Now the bloody woman wants to set up a meeting with our head of house, or some other rubbish.” Camila was sure to make it as tedious and long as possible as a sure fire way to drive Benjamin away, or try to anyway.

[Translations:// ',' ]
╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Fourth Year┈━═
Slytherin Table with Morven and Benjamin
Dressed in:
Slytherin Uniform
14 yrs5' 3"128lbs
╚════════════════════╝

mc2
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome backfor a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groogy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and of course the Forbidden Forest is forbidden for a reason, unless you have dreams of ending up on some creature's menu. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC: I do apologize, but classes this term start on the 14th due to the Sorting ending on Saturday, which is generally when classes start. I hope you enjoy the extra time for roleplay however!

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image
ıllıllı ωєи∂у мα∂єℓιиє ¢нαιѕту ıllıllı
3я∂ уєαя ѕℓутнєяιи
ρυяєвℓσσ∂ αи∂ вяαи¢н мємвєя σf тнє ανєяу fαмιℓу

Wendy politely smiled first to Mira and then Evander though she narrowed her eyes ever so slightly at the ugly look he was giving Mira. Granted, Wendy wasn't stupid and knew Mira had many faults-especially considering who she was sitting with and in the eyes of those like Wendy and Evander-from her Gryffindor family members, to her father's occupation dealing with muggles in the ministry or what not, to the fact she obviously had some crush on a mute Ravenclaw (who Wendy was fairly sure was in no way a pureblood) who was friends with the abomination Seymour Benjamin Ryans-which Mira spent plenty of time with (since the guy was always around the mute Ravenclaw it seemed). Granted Seymour Ryans was technically Wendy's cousin, and obviously horrid and a menace, and a half-blood or 3/4 blood whatever, with a Gryffindor father, but at least Wendy could point out despite all that enough Chaisty was in the brat to put him in Slytherin-unlike Evander's sister.

As Evander said snidely that there weren't that many Chaistys left, Wendy nodded, "I suppose that is true. I'm the last one to actually still carry the name... regardless, Chaisty blood as long as you are half Chaisty apparently is enough to keep you in Slytherin. Besides, the Lillantine family is dwindling as well, almost all the old pureblood families are, after all. But, I'm sure you don't need a history lesson from me."

Dropping the subject she turned her gaze to her friend Mira and folding her hands in her lap listened as Mira recounted her summer and then asked about Leonette's stay at the manor. Wendy actually half smiled at Mira and waved a hand briefly towards the Ravenclaw table where Leonette and David were talking to Mira's youngest sister and some others, "Do you need to ask? Obviously, she didn't, you can see that clearly, surely. Actually, if anything it was quite nice. Your sister could keep David entertained and make sure he remembers to eat or what not. If you ask me, your sister can take him out of my main concern anytime she wants. Or would it more be the Averys would take your sister out of your hair?" Wendy added with the slightest hint of joking before she glanced briefly at Evander and then back to Mira, composing her expression back to its general neutral state. The last thing Wendy needed was Evander digging into her activities or who she actually liked or not. And it was obvious neither Mira or Evander were impressed by each other. Not that Wendy expected either to like each other. Both were prickly-though in rather different ways.

Expected>

{ OoC}

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:51 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxget your facts straight, then distort them as you please.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie continued to sit in silence and watched as the Sorting Ceremony started, then came to a close. She let her eyes wander at times to other tables and other parts of the Great Hall, but she felt extremely bored just sitting there. It wasn't like she could do anything else though, there weren't any other people in her house that she really talked to. Running a hand gently through her hair, Maisie listened as the Headmaster made his usual beginning of the year speech, then called for them to eat. Maisie stared at the food for a moment before grabbing any for herself.

clothing x ooc :: free for interaction

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:13 pm
          User Image

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Second . Year ,. Slytherin
9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair, . rigid

___ Discouraged, Louie bit back any remark he had, too preoccupied worrying his bottom lip with a crooked tooth. Either he hadn't been heard, or worse, he'd been ignored. His brows furrowed and he sat back in caustic silence with his arms crossed over his chest, defiant in his isolation. Perhaps Louie had taken it too personally, or perhaps it was the insult it had meant to be, it didn't matter anyway, he turned his back to the prefect and just stewed. Meanwhile, the sorting hat had reached it's conclusion, the headmaster announced the start of the feast and the tide was swept away with the sweet, salivating aroma of roast chicken, honeyed ham, and custards and meat pies to feed an army.

___ He lost his appetite; somewhere between piss off, and I'll show you,, and even if he knew how stupid it was, he couldn't help himself, his ego had been bruised. He needed a bloody distraction, before all cards were off the table and he started hurling threats he couldn't even begin to back up. Louie rose, his tailored robes riveted the bench as he tossed one leg over and stood to rise, his meager stature several inches past the five foot was rather average for his age, as was the rest of him, in a way, average looks, blonde hair, fair skinned, and blue eyed. Determination creased in his brow as he hunted down a new seat, and shuffled a bit further down to join a lonely housemate, one he recognized from classes, Maisie. He eased into the empty seat across from her, picked up his fork and halfheartedly piled a turkey leg on his plate, followed by a heap of mashed potatoes, his posture poised and expression austere. Louie cleared his throat, glanced upwards at his fellow serpent and offered a crooked smile, ”You're Maisie, right?” Louie couldn't even remember, he almost felt ashamed. But he had ended up missing nearly half the term last yet because he caught a nasty case of spattergroit, so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise. ”You look so excited to be here,” he pointed out sarcastically, that half cocked smile stretched into a smirk, highlighting the dimple in his right cheek. "Don't hurt yourself smiling."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:45 pm
I see you in my head and eye.
Your eyes are vacant and your mouth is bright.
And all you say are things I don't want to hear...
So I smash my hands against my broken ears...
We'll be the thoughts that you were warned about!
We are the shadows in your basement!
When you say doomsday, they say everything's alright!
But it's all the same, get yourself a number.
Oh, we've been watching you sleep.
We know your tricks, we know all your bad habits...
We know your secrets, we know what you've lost...
We sneak into your closet and have dinner with the skeletons!

User Image
ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰˢᵉᶜᵒᶰᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander stayed silent, for the most part, listening to the two girls. Sulking, mostly, about his sister's sorting and that Wendy was giving him a look, one of the looks girls gave boys when they were being rude. He gave her an uglier look back, but held his tongue. Just because Mira was her friend, or close enough to it, didn't mean he was giving the other girl any special treatment. Her sister, he'd realized, was in Gryffindor and dating Wendy's cousin, and her younger sister had just been put in Ravenclaw, like his. He was not terribly impressed. Wendy got her comeback in, even as she nodded along, and he flushed. "No," he all but muttered petulantly, but she was already focused on Mira. She was almost kidding around with her, talking about Leonette Mitchell, but he didn't know about the girl or her boyfriend to get much out of it. He couldn't tell if Wendy actually liked this Leonette- she seemed almost defensive of her, or at least what she meant for the Avery family, or if she was just playing the game, as always.

OOC:
mc2

murruelecrueset

All along you've been asking what's wrong with me!
All along you've been living your predicament!
Saying you were innocent, but what's that got to do with me?
We are the cracks in all you dream about!
We are the noises in your attic,
We'll be the people you were warned about!
We are the monsters in your closet!
Now despite your hopes, despite your prayers, you're broke like us.
We watch you when you're asleep, we hear as you grind your teeth...
We're always wearing smiles, but we're never what they seem.
You run when you're awake, but we still kill you when you dream!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:35 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxget your facts straight, then distort them as you please.

Maisie started in on a bit of the mashed potatoes she'd put onto her plate, searching the length of her table. It was more than obvious that she really wasn't all that interested in her food. Maisie caught small snippets of conversations and arguments -- it was never the Slytherin table without a few students fighting. Even with the small bits that she was catching, Maisie soon realised that she really wasn't paying that much attention to anything going on around her. Pushing a few strands of hair out of her face, Maisie continued in on her food trying to look at least a little interested in what she was doing, rather than eavesdropping. It took more effort than expected of her, and she feared that her effort really wasn't even paying off.

After a while, Maisie completely gave up and just ended up staring across the Great Hall at the different tables and different people. Running a hand through her hair again to push it out of her face, Maisie pushed another small bit of potatoes in her mouth as she watched the other students interacting with one another. She tilted her head slightly as thoughts raced through her head, but was jolted back when she noticed someone was sitting in front of her. She blinked a few times, watching as this blond boy sat himself down in front of her. She stared at him for a moment, trying to match his face to a name, before turning back to her plate and attempting to look interested in it again, and most likely failing miserably. After a few moments of silence, the boy cleared his throat and Maisie slowly looked up at him, her expression stony and cold. She then blinked a few times as he asked her name. People actually knew her name? That was a surprise...
                                                "Yes...you're Louis, correct?" She asked in her usual quiet monotone. She remembered the blond boy very vaguely from the last year, he was certainly in her year, but she didn't remember him being in classes very much. Maybe something had happened? Maybe he'd skipped? She wasn't sure, there were really too many possibilities.

When Louis mentioned her looking 'so excited', Maisie rolled her eyes.
                                                "I can't help being extremely bored by things that aren't the least bit interesting. The Beginning of the Year Feast has never been high on my list of 'interesting things'." She shrugged, picking up her goblet and taking a small sip of pumpkin juice. "You're also a Second year, yes? I don't remember seeing you all that much last year. Pardon me if I'm wrong..." She asked, tilting her head slightly to one side, her eyes showing genuine curiosity. She knew that she recognised his face from somewhere, but she couldn't quite place her finger on it.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image
                                                  I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                  And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                  I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                  Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════
                                                  Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ
                                                  ════════════════════════

Kenny hadn't exactly shut the other boy out. That wasn't his intention. Instead, he had rather exhausted his mental stamina for speech. Of course he had to lead the first years to the common room, and he rather didn't want to. However, Jer was over at another table, and was probably not going to move to lead the first years, leaving Kenny to the job instead. Sighing, he finished up eating and stood, hoping he wasn't going to regret this. "Okay, first years! If you're all finished with your meals, please stand and follow me to the common room. Otherwise you're going to be locked out for the night." He didn't want to phrase it that way, but considering how many snobs and jerks were in the house, he wouldn't put it past them to try and ignore him. Although, that wasn't fair to say. He knew there were good people in the house, just not exactly everyone was. Mentally shrugging off his inner monologue, he gestured for the first years to follow him and made his way to the antechamber.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: And this is why I really don't like talking to people in my house...
                                                  OOC: First years, please follow Kenny to the Antechamber and post there once I have Kenny posted. Also, since classes don't start, you are free to post in the castle at this point.

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                  Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                  Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                  Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image

User Image

Year One │ Eleven Years Old │ Slytherin │ Single │ Pureblood

Devonte had more or less given up on the conversation between himself and the prefect, as, honestly, he had nothing more to say. His point was made, and it would just be extra effort to waste anymore of his precious breath on the interactions. Once the food had appeared, he had eaten a bit, taste-testing almost everything. None of it had been especially horrible, and much of it was exceptionally good, so there was one positive thing he had to say about the school so far. After a bit, the prefect from his previous conversation stood up, presumably to lead them to the Common Room. A brief, incomplete tour, he had to say.

He was finished for the most part, and placed his fork and knife down on the plate, standing up to follow behind Lowery, wherever they were designated to go. His parents had told him that the Common Room was underwater, and that was something to look forward to.

OOC:

Name Here

"You exist because I allow it, and you will end because I demand it."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 pm
Oh, my dear, where have you been?
So near, so far, so in-between...
What have you heard?
What have you seen?
Oh, tell us, are you big or small?
To try this one or try them all?
It's such a long, long way to fall...
How can you know this way not that?
You choose the door, you choose the path!
Perhaps you should be coming back-
Another day, another day!
And nothing is quite what it seems.

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFirst YearPurebloodAdopted

Vio had been a little disappointed that the conversation had drizzled out- and the older blond boy had walked off in a huff at being mostly ignored, but food had showed up, so at least she had something to do. Besides, she had been famished by that point, and the food certainly lived up to its reputation. She had to pace herself and chew slowly so as to not scarf things down. It'd be unseemly. Eventually, after the desert was out and she was just finishing her apple tart- it had been getting cold, anyways, the prefect who'd made it a point to set her and Devonte straight, or try to anyways, Kenneth, rose and called for the first years to follow him to the common room. Not wanting to be left behind, she wiped her mouth with a napkin as she finished eating, and joined the line of first years leaving the Great Hall.

OOC:

Oh, how will you find your way?
No time for tears today!
So many doors, how did you choose?
So much to gain, so much to lose...
So many things got in your way...
No time today, no time today!
Be careful not to lose your head;
Remember what the Dormouse said!
Did someone pull you by the hand?
How many miles to Wonderland?
Please tell us so we'll understand....

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Beast and Harlot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:32 pm
          User Image

LOUIS . MAURICIO. ADDARIO

Second . Year ,. Slytherin
9" hazel,. unicorn. tail. hair, . rigid

___ ”Mm,” he wanted to reply immediately, but after shoving half a shred of meat and veggies in his mouth, was forced to hold up a hand for a moment's pause to finish chewing and swallow it down. He could already hear his mother nitpicking his every action in the back of his head, 'Sit straight, shoulders back, and don't cut with your elbows out,' not to mention the, 'And for Circe's sake, don't speak with food in your mouth, it's uncomely and boorish,' she would always say that to him when he was young, like clockwork. It'd been a long time since she had to reprimanded him like that, he knew better than to get caught. ”I prefer Louie, if you don't mind.” He'd always been particularly fickle about the pronunciation of his name, especially since he dodged the 'Ludovico' bullet his father was about to curse him with, thankfully, his mother decided it was best to 'Britishize' it up a bit.

___ He couldn't help himself, at the roll of her eyes, he laughed. Girls are so typical, he realized, always complaining about something but never willing to do anything about it. ”So then make it interesting,” He raised his brow and gestured across the table with a subtle inclination, the hundreds of students gathered had targets burned in their robes. Of course, just as he thought to gamble the night away, the prefect that he'd promptly stalked off from had been the very one to address the student body and lead on towards the dark, damp dungeons. He'd hardly finished his meal, not that he cared, but he didn't want to leave, not now...

___ ”I am,” he nodded stiffly, wrinkled his nose and hid that sour look behind his goblet as he stole a moment to take a generous sip. ”I fell ill a few weeks into the school year.” That had to be the lightest way he could have put it. ”Didn' really get better until the summer.” He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, but it was clear it was a rough subject, and he didn't seem willing to divulge much more. ”The others are leaving... Should we follow?” He wasn't too keen on getting to the dormitories soon, but it might mean risking a night on the dungeon floors, and he wasn't too keen on that, either. "Too bad it's time to go, it left hardly a chance to bet on who'd break out in a fight first, them, or... them." He pointed out subtly, first to their fellow second years, Chaisty and Lillantine, then to the older students, whose names he hadn't yet learned, the two brunettes speaking Spanish, or French, or something, and the other, the redhead, that's been fuming silently. Part of him wished he sat close enough to eavesdrop, he'd been awfully curious of what was going on over there.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:35 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x

Maisie nodded slightly, rather surprised that she'd actually gotten the blond's name correct. It seemed that she paid more attention to the people around her than she would ever care to admit. As she thought about it, she figured that it was because she was one of few Slytherin's in her year. "Louie it is, then." Maisie murmured before taking another sip from her goblet. As soon as Louie pitched the idea to 'make it interesting', Maisie rolled her eyes. "Listen, while I'm sure hexing or jinxing someone in a moment like this may make the whole thing more interesting, I'd much rather watch someone else get in trouble rather than myself. I hear detention is a bore, you know." Maisie took another small bite from her plate before just pushing her plate away and looking up at Louie. "Anyway, I suppose we're just going to have to deal with a boring ceremony." She shrugged, her expression still extremely bored.

Maisie looked over at Louie and cocked an eyebrow -- she wanted to question him on what it was that he had gotten sick with out of pure curiosity, however she kept her lips shut, occupying her mouth with another sip from her goblet. Her eyes then flicked over to the Prefects who began calling the First years to the front of the table.
                                                "I imagine we could stay a bit longer..." Maisie muttered, turning her attention back to Louie. "However, I wouldn't linger too long. It's about time to head back to the common room anyway." Maisie shrugged. She was prepared to leave, really, but she felt maybe it would be rude to leave Louie here after they'd only just started talking.

Louie drew her attention back over to the table and to different groups of students whom all seemed to be pissed at something. Typical Slytherin drama, honestly.
                                                "Who knows, it's almost like they're always fuming mad during a feast or...well, anywhere. Honestly, if you don't like each other, just don't talk anymore." Maisie growled, rolling her eyes at the feuding serpents. "Of course, maybe that would have actually made this feast the slightest bit interesting." Maisie figured, shrugging slightly again.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

The Beast and Harlot

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games