Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:28 pm
Leyla Giselle
Here's my half of an art trade with Melaleuca on DA. I like how it turned out, but she turned purple cause of my scanner!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41783007/

ooh..I like the shirt you designed for her  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:10 am
Leyla Giselle
Here's my half of an art trade with Melaleuca on DA. I like how it turned out, but she turned purple cause of my scanner!
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41783007/

Very nice. Good design of clothing.  

Crenn

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:54 pm
Thanks Rainey and Crenn. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:43 pm
I needed to draw something different for a change, so I did a dragon. I call him Blue Berry! xp heart
User Image  

Foxeh_Blue

Shirtless Werewolf

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:08 pm
That's so cute, baby, I love it xD

Anyway, I have to color this picture, but I wanted to show off something first.

This is hte picture if I inked it the way I USED to ink pictures:

User Image

And this is the picture the NEW way I ink them.

User Image

Now, you tell me, which is better? haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:24 pm
The second one, definitely blaugh I'm almost done your picture, Shinigami!!! Really, I am!  

LilKitty115

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:17 pm
Take your time, kitty =3

The colored version of above pic, I'm happy with it <3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:45 pm
Whoo.. Just a WIP. I've been at this all day. ~Coughs~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No manbits, just blank space. ~Snerk!~ All laptop touchpad.. Which is why it's taking so long.

Sheol Zone

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:34 pm
Wow, Kyo, that came out great! I love the idea of shocking blue hair on a big black guy... blaugh

Sheol, I love how that's coming out...and I'm even more impressed that it's on a laptop mousepad...I never had the patience to create something with just the touchpad... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:42 am
Touchpads are slower, but sometimes easier to do artwork on.  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:27 pm
Crenn
Touchpads are slower, but sometimes easier to do artwork on.
Never in my life have i found this to be true.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:33 pm
Well... A tablet is most likely easier.. but I have to work on a touchpad.. so maybe I've gotten used to it  

Crenn

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:00 am
I'm practicing a new style. Going for a more cartoon look. I'm kind of tired of doing realism. So this will be a break from it. I've picked out some random furries to draw who's fursonas are either interesting or I've known for quite awhile. Note these will be all "quad" furs.

first up is Shinigami's Opossum Krystal.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can't say that it's the best. I know there's flaws. I may draw it again as I get this style to where I want it.

Ok, this I have to bring up. If you have art from me and are posting it on FA please link back to either my FA account, DA account, or my website. I keep seeing my art in other people's galleries and they are getting comments and favorites for something they did not do. I'm not getting the feedback in my own gallery. Also, when you edit them for sigs and s**t please keep my name in it so people know where you got the art from.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:31 am
OMG Kakky. I love you *glomps to death* This is the nicest surprise I've gotten in a while, I don't know how to thank you *sniffles* It really has made my day, thank you so much. It's so cute! The litlte paws, awww, I just wanna poke em xD

As for the other discussion, I could never draw something on a touchpad, I find that pretty much impossible xD It's hard enough doing everythign I do with a laser-pointer wireless mouse, let alone a touchpad xD  

Shinigami Whistle

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:34 pm
Mm. Now that I have a moment or two to appreciate..

Sphyxie, luv, I adore her outfit. Especially the collar and ripped up stockings. <3

Baby~ Aww.. That's adorable. xD The details are great.

Shini, I prefer your new style of inking, and the colors are wonderous. I especially like the albino looking dude in the back xD

Kaky... Holy crap. That's the cutest oppossum ever. That's fantabulous.

And as for the touchpad debate. It ******** sucks balls! Never let anyone convince you otherwise! I spent 24+ hours on the lineart alone!, which is finished, and ended up letting someone else color it. <3 I heart mortalfate!

Erm, the picture.. as said.. is finished. But.. I dun think I can post it. e.e I drew my first d**k. Lmao. Though, it's flaccid, but still. If you want to see it, I direct you to my yaoi-gallery. Sheol's yaoi stuff. Granted, it's the only piece so far.. But oh well.

<3 Thanks for the comments.

Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games