Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:11 pm
"I'm sure your brother will thank you," Ship said, and he left the door. He dropped the illusion at the foot of the stairs, and clearly, he looked sick with himself. He continued upstairs -- he'd need another cake.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Doc made his way down to the holding cell. Orderly was there with him, but honestly, he wasn't there for intimidation. That wasn't Doc's style. In fact, he knew what he was out to do. "Of all the days in my profession, I never once operated on a human psyche." He said, mainly to himself.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:57 pm
"Oh hey, it's the Doc I've been hearing about, I assume." Sub said as he notice the Doc.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:08 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh hey, it's the Doc I've been hearing about, I assume." Sub said as he notice the Doc.

"And Im guessing your the one who precedes Miles. Sub, are you not?" He asked. "And Im guessing the one in there is who Freth told me about. The bigot towards hybrids at least." He said, making his way towards the door. "This will be most interesting"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:12 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"And Im guessing your the one who precedes Miles. Sub, are you not?" He asked. "And Im guessing the one in there is who Freth told me about. The bigot towards hybrids at least." He said, making his way towards the door. "This will be most interesting"
The trainer nodded in reply to the Doc. "That's me, pleased to finally meet you. I've heard many good things about you." He said turning to face the cell door. "Yeah, Resix is what he goes by, a lackey of Team Cipher."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

The trainer nodded in reply to the Doc. "That's me, pleased to finally meet you. I've heard many good things about you." He said turning to face the cell door. "Yeah, Resix is what he goes by, a lackey of Team Cipher."

"Well." He said. "Most interesting indeed. You mind opening the door for me, Sub?" He asked.

Orderly makes his way to the door as well and looks inside. "Machaaa...?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 pm
While Sub and the Doc were dealing with Resix, Ship lay on the couch. He didn't feel like eating after all. His breathing was tense and beneath his fur, he was surely pale. He had never experienced a feeling like that before. But he'd never been so close to someone so bigoted. In the past, he'd heard of them and had read of their arguments. They were all so patently false.

But that feeling...he'd never cast an illusion like that before, or so doggedly pursued a point. Even the massacres he had seen when spending springs with his uncle, the only other person in the family he could trust...they had been vague, foggy to him until now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:00 pm
Blizzard120

"Well." He said. "Most interesting indeed. You mind opening the door for me, Sub?" He asked.

"Ah, sure thing Doc." Sub said walking over to the door and takes out his SNAG, pointing it at a small panel with a tiny screen on it to the right of the door. He then presses a few buttons on the SNAG and a click is heard coming from the door, he then pockets the device and turns to the Doc. "There you go, just push her open."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:02 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ah, sure thing Doc." Sub said walking over to the door and takes out his SNAG, pointing it at a small panel with a tiny screen on it to the right of the door. He then presses a few buttons on the SNAG and a click is heard coming from the door, he then pockets the device and turns to the Doc. "There you go, just push her open."

"Go on in, Orderly. Make sure our..."guest" doesnt make his way out." He said.

"Machaaamp." Orderly spoke. Machamp opened the door and peered inside then made his way inside, Doc Owl making his way into the cell soon afterwards.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:04 pm
Blizzard120

"Machaaamp." Orderly spoke. Machamp opened the door and peered inside then made his way inside, Doc Owl making his way into the cell soon afterwards.
Sub watched as the Machamp opened the door, and as soon as just the least bit of light shown through the door as it opened Resix jumped up and attempted to rush out the open door, except he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw the Machamp, and stumbled a little. "H-hey there big guy!" He laughed nervously at the intimidating creature.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:10 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

Sub watched as the Machamp opened the door, and as soon as just the least bit of light shown through the door as it opened Resix jumped up and attempted to rush out the open door, except he stopped dead in his tracks as he saw the Machamp, and stumbled a little. "H-hey there big guy!" He laughed nervously at the intimidating creature.

"Yes. It's not too wise to pull one over on a Machamp, especially one such as Orderly." Doc said. "Resix is it?" The Doc closed the door behind him then looked over towards the grunt. "I am Anthony Owlwood. Doc Owl for short. I am here to get information from you, but I am left at a loss to be honest with you. You see, I am at a position where I am not able to believe whatever you say. Even faced with the fury of feminine scorn of the highest order, when it comes down to handing over information of your organization, you are probably going to resist telling me anything truthful. But, I think I may know the solution to this problem."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:15 pm
Blizzard120

"Yes. It's not too wise to pull one over on a Machamp, especially one such as Orderly." Doc said. "Resix is it?" The Doc closed the door behind him then looked over towards the grunt. "I am Anthony Owlwood. Doc Owl for short. I am here to get information from you, but I am left at a loss to be honest with you. You see, I am at a position where I am not able to believe whatever you say. Even faced with the fury of feminine scorn of the highest order, when it comes down to handing over information of your organization, you are probably going to resist telling me anything truthful. But, I think I may know the solution to this problem."
"Heh, another hybrid huh? This place is just crawling with you half-breeds." Resix said in a smug tone as he grinned. "So I guess you aren't as stupid as the others, you realize that I'm not going to tell the truth even when I do talk. So with that realization why don't you save us both the trouble and just let me go? I doubt there is anything you can do, I'm calling a bluff on your so called solution. I bet you aren't even a real doctor." He said folding his arms, Resix was as defiant as ever.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:17 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Heh, another hybrid huh? This place is just crawling with you half-breeds." Resix said in a smug tone as he grinned. "So I guess you aren't as stupid as the others, you realize that I'm not going to tell the truth even when I do talk. So with that realization why don't you save us both the trouble and just let me go? I doubt there is anything you can do, I'm calling a bluff on your so called solution. I bet you aren't even a real doctor." He said folding his arms, Resix was as defiant as ever.

"Oh you don't say?" Doc spoke up. "Well, I think I will be able to change your tune. Orderly. Bend him over."

"Machamp!" Orderly rushed the grunt, grabbed him and put him in a hard, japanese bow position and held him there. As he did so, Doc pulled out a needle, popping the top off of it to expose the needle.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:20 pm
Blizzard120

"Oh you don't say?" Doc spoke up. "Well, I think I will be able to change your tune. Orderly. Bend him over."

"Machamp!" Orderly rushed the grunt, grabbed him and put him in a hard, japanese bow position and held him there. As he did so, Doc pulled out a needle, popping the top off of it to expose the needle.
"Hey!" Resix shouted as the Machamp grabbed him and held him in place, bent over. "Whoa, whoa! What are you, a Ditto hybrid or something!? This is not cool! I did not consent to this!" He continued to shout and struggled to get out of the Machamp's lock, however in vain. "No means no!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:24 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Hey!" Resix shouted as the Machamp grabbed him and held him in place, bent over. "Whoa, whoa! What are you, a Ditto hybrid or something!? This is not cool! I did not consent to this!" He continued to shout and struggled to get out of the Machamp's lock, however in vain. "No means no!"

Doc grabs the pants to Resix's uniform and pulls them down to expose the rear and then dropped the needle. Right in the cheek. Resix could probably feel the injection going right in him. "Tell me, sir. You are aware of Ein's experiments. Correct? Namely of converting full blooded Pokemon to partial humans at the very least by the means of genetics and chi manipulation? Well, I studied the late Dr. Ein's tales and for the laughs of it, I decided to go the other way around with it. Go from human. To fully Pokemon." He said. "Tell me, how does being a Caterpie tickle your fancy? Well if it doesn't, well, I wonder how you will live with yourself for the years to come."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games