Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:19 am
There is a man that I know...
Seventeen years, he never spoke.
Guessed he had nothing to say;
He opened his mouth on Judgement Day.
I listened with all of my might,
But was scared by the look in his eyes!
Like he'd already lost the fight...
And there was no hope ever in sight.

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωšeνeитħ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti flushed further at the look on Eira's face, but refused to look away in self conscious embarrassment. Everyone else managed to hold their girlfriend's hand in public just fine. The 'once you get her talking' made her almost want to never open her mouth again, but she knew Ceri didn't mean any offense by it. She almost felt as though she were playing pretend, though. Ceri was so, so happy. Anti was happy, at least, happier than she could ever remember being, but she couldn't help but feel that she ought to be showing it more. She just wasn't really sure how. Before she could think of anything to say that didn't sound ridiculous, Eira's bouncy little girlfriend Alice had appeared, her hair dyed a vivid blue. She remembered the girl's hair being dyed before- white that time- but was distracted by their open displays of affection. Was Ceri going to expect that they kiss in public? Holding hands was one thing, but- She was probably overthinking this, the same way she did everything else. "We started dating over the summer," Anti said carefully, working very hard not to sound sheepish, awkward, or, worst of all, vaguely ashamed.

OOC:
Summer II

Yukina101

mc2

No hope in the air, no hope in the water,
Not even for me, your last serving daughter.
Why fear death, be scared of living!
Our hearts are small and ever thinning...
There is no hope ever of winning.
I have seen men provoked-
And I have seen lives revoked-
And I looked at my life and choked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:42 am
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di ignored the look on Brandon's face; she was counting on the presence of her tad, who was a fairly imposing looking man, and of Lena, who was utterly oblivious as she declared herself 'brenhines y mynydd', to keep things civil. To her year mate's credit, he was perfectly polite. "My sister will be here next year," she said, rolling her eyes. "I can hardly wait."

"She needs you to set a good example," Owain said distantly from behind her.

"Mae hi angen i ddechrau siarad Saesneg," the Ravenclaw retorted without turning around in crisp Welsh, then cut herself off, seeing as she didn't want to be rude. Bad enough Treva would be here next year, cursing in Welsh like Armageddon was swiftly approaching.

Di was not at all surprised by Mordred's almost pained sigh after saying his name; it was so utterly like him that she wanted to laugh. "At least it's not Greek," she said dryly, referring to her own first name. She was slightly taken aback by the mention of Yuliya; so he wasn't seeing her anymore. Not that it was of any importance. She could feel her tad's gaze boring into the back of her head, and busied herself with extracting Lena from her luggage, hauling her back onto the ground.

"Dwi'n dod gyda chi!" the little girl insisted.

"You're not old enough yet," the brunette said patiently. "Seven more years." Never mind that she would be several years out of Hogwarts herself by then. Having to be in the castle at the same time as both Treva and Mad more than made up for it, in her mind. Di glanced up at Brandon and Mordred somewhat sheepishly. "This is Ilene- Lena. She's my youngest sister."

"I'm four," Lena said in thickly accented English, stomping her foot.

"Yes, and you should be going soon," Di shot a look at Owain, who looked over at the train in turn, then back at her, as if trying to determine his chances in an argument.

"Last call for boarding should be in a few minutes," he said with a note of finality in his voice. "We'll see you at Christmas- try to have a good year."

Di somewhat guiltily darted over to hug him, and flushed bright red when he muttered, "Bod bachgen yn hoffi i chi," in a dire sounding voice in her ear.

"Bye," she said hastily, ruffling Lena's short hair. The four year old started to wail, before being picked up by her father and clambering like a monkey onto his shoulders as he moved through the crowd.

OOC:
'queen of the mountain'
"She needs to start speaking English,"
"I'm coming with you!"
"That boy likes you,"

Diamond Wales

mc2

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:53 am
User Image
                                                                What the hell is wrong with me?
                                                                My mom and dad weren't perfect,
                                                                But still you don't hear no crying a** bitching from me,
                                                                Like there seems to be on everybody's CD

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform
                                                                Who am I with? Gia
                                                                What am I doing? Waiting for Gia
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, I hope I don't get run over waiting for people...
                                                                Who's important to me? Gia Donati
                                                                What am I wearing? Sixth Year Uniform

Carver rolled his eyes as he saw Gia approach through the crowd, though a slight smirk managed to cross his features as she asked him about whether he had started character assassinations without her. "It would be character assassination, if the person actually had character. Besides, not much to report yet, other than Igor making a fool of himself." Which, honestly would have been hilarious, if Carver wasn't both rolling his eyes and slapping his forehead at the apparent exchange.

He looked over at Gia, figuring he could at least ask about their other friends. "Haven't seen the brooding wonder or our potential murder victim yet, have you? I see the jolly yellow giant, but not Tristan or Lori yet. Think Whitethorne murdered him and Lori's grieving?" It was an honest question. He had never seen something as convoluted as what was going on with those three, save for whatever nonsense happened in the house last year. Unlike that batch of bullshit, Tristan and Lori were friends to a greater or lesser degree, and the fact that he hadn't seen either yet meant they were either late, off snogging, or Whitethorne had done the unthinkable and decided to do away with the competition.

OOC:

All those Saturday
                                                                When kids go out and play
                                                                Yo I was up in my room
                                                                I let the stereo blaze

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:02 pm
User Image
                                      And you don't seem the lying kind
                                      A shame you seemed an honest man
                                      And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Seventh Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅶ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅶ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina smiled when she saw her friend, Lola, and answered her, "Went well enough, I think. Went to the Celtic Music Festival in Waterford, investigated a little mystery, and spent a goodly chunk of my time otherwise studying for NEWTs, and coaching Hannah for her OWLs, but I was rather expecting to do that."

When the heard the characteristic popping sound which heralded the arrival of an Apparating witch or wizard, Selina involuntarily tensed up, and was ironically relieved when she saw Devonte arrive, and more so when Layton arrived and kissed her on the cheek. It wasn't lost on her Lola took up a defensive posture, as though she expected the two boys to launch into violence there and then on the platform, just as she silently acknowledged it was in both their natures to the feel the need to defend their boyfriends. As she turned to get a proper look at him, Selina's eyes widened when she realized Layton had two eyes now to look at her with.

Leaning up, she wrapped her arms about behind her boyfriend's neck, and kissed him properly, unconcerned for how it might look. Propriety be darned, she'd missed him terribly. "A lot better now that you're here, Layton, " Selina confessed, as she looked up into his eyes. "I would have given much to see you over the holiday. If nothing else, the family's been askin' about you."

"Yeah, like when's the wedding?" Fianna interjected teasingly, chuckling a little as she said it, and she waved at Layton. Hannah added for good measure, "She's been pining for you all summer, Layton; been rather annoying about it, really. Maybe now you're here you can take her mind off her NEWTs and my OWLs. Our summer was great otherwise." As serious as her cousin was about ...well, everything, it was fun to take a few jabs at her expense, and Linny knew (and hopefully Layton would catch on) it was all meant in fun. Besides, what was the point of having an older 'sister' if one couldn't tease them a little.

Selina tried to laugh off her cousins' assertions, and said to her boyfriend assuringly, "They're just kidding, Layton," before adding, "at least about the wedding, anyway." Glancing over at Lola when she asked about her joining the team, she answered honestly, "Busy as I'll be, I'll be doing well just to show to watch the matches. I wouldn't have time for all the practices as well."

mc2

Deviled Dregs

════════════════════════
                                      OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                      User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                      and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                      But you know that it means so much
                                      And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:48 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectFifth YearFifteen Years OldSingle

After seeing Layton arrive and meet up with Linny, Hannah rushed over to where Emma and Cora and Anne-Marie were. For a moment, she felt a pang of jealousy, as Linny had been in a committed relationship since Third Year, and she'd yet to find anyone. Even though Linny missed Layton greatly, they were still together, and she had that ring she never took off to remind her of it. Hannah also remembered how Cora felt after pursuing Zeph and learning he didn't feel the same in return. Yeah, that didn't end so well. Still, she had her friends, and that was okay too.

"Always room for one more," she said to Anne-Marie cheerily, whom looked adorable in her shorts and cropped denim jacket, having decided she wasn't going to mope about her non-existent love life. She hugged Cora and Emma in turn, before bringing Anne-Marie into their little circle.

"I wish there'd been boys," admitted the indigo-haired Hufflepuff. "We got to go the music festival again this year, and Da took Fianna and I to a couple Irish team matches. I thought Linny was being followed around by a Grim, which that got a little scary. Oh, yeah, Linny ... she actually had me spend a good chunk of the summer, up in her room, studying for OWLs. She had me rereading her Transfiguration notes until I couldn't see straight -- and she had them cross-referenced with her notes for like four other classes. I mean, who does that?"

When Cora mentioned her older sister allowing her to drink, Hannah was amazed. "Wow, you're lucky you have a sister cool enough to be okay with you doing that." Emma's tale of her excruciating summer with her parents struck a familiar chord with her, as she commiserated with her friend through Owl Post about how her father took her to task, usually about her grades and her studies, and it was something of a surprise to see Emma had cut her long hair and changed up her style. The short hair was cute, but it was still a surprise to see. "Da lectured me once more about the importance of OWLs a'fore sendin' us off inta the world, so who knows what'll happen if I dinna do well on 'em. You got candy, an' Mother Grey sent us off with care packages of homemade cookies, bread and her blackberry preserves."

murruelecreuset

EmrysStorm

kiska166

OOC: Sorry, I had to do a little retconning here

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image With a crack Grace appeared on the platform. She loved being seventeen, trace gone and free to do as she pleased. Of course when you lived the life of a muggle you didn’t really mind doing mundane tasks without the use of magic. Returning her things to normal size she quickly dropped them off for loading. Now all that was left was to find her friends for her final train ride to school. She spotted Selina talking with Lola and Layton (not surprising there), then there was Eira with Alice, Ceri, and… was that Anti? ‘Did she cut her hair?’ She thought surprised by that. Then again it could have been someone else… From this distance she wasn’t about to assume. Besides being roommates she was more the certain she’d find out.

Despite seeing all these people she knew there was one person Grace was looking for, Avian. She hadn’t told a thing to either Leo or Mira about him. No, she couldn’t have Leo connect Sera Avery to Avian. Not to mention Mira who would probably kill the musically inclined Lovette boy for being with two girls, one being her sister. So no matter how hard Mira pushed to find out anything she kept it under wraps. Her cousin Dakota had sworn to secrecy about the whole thing so she didn’t need to worry about that. Although it had bothered her Grace didn’t want to push him away. He was the first boy she liked, really liked, and he liked her too. Obviously Sera was not who he wanted to be with. If that were the case, he wouldn’t be dating her while being arranged to be wed to the Slytherin girl. It made Grace feel grateful that he was choosing her over someone else.

When her eyes fell on Avian very much alone, Grace decided to head over. With Lily’s bunny carrier in hand she walked over with a smile on her face. It was certainly nice to see him again after the daunting summer she had. Studying for NEWTs was insane. Despite needing to put everything into her studies she was definitely feeling the stress. Luckily this year was nothing but study, study, study. “Avian! Hey, how are you doing?” She asked him curiously. “Family still driving you crazy?”

User Image

With: Avian

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Second Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard definitely agreed that learning another language was hard. He could barely understand half the spells they used. He hated Latin with a passion… maybe not as much as he did the French language. “Tell me about it. And my whole family speaks French.” He said wishing he totally understood it. Granted it had become his family’s second language. Mainly because his mother didn’t speak French until she met his father and his father could always speak English.

“Yeah it was actually.” Richard said with a smile. He was glad it was because being in school meant lots of schoolwork, hardly what he called relaxing. “Sounds like a fun and chaotic summer compared to mine.” He commented. He wondered what Essie’s brother did to get on their father’s exorcism list. “Can’t wait to meet her. She sounds great, maybe if she doesn’t get into Gryffindor she’ll get into Hufflepuff. That sounds like a good place for her. We’ll have to see next year.” Richard said brightly. It would be nice to meet Esther’s sister Lydia.

When Essie shared that she was taking Advanced Flying he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. “Um… I’m going to have to disappoint you there, didn’t take it.” He told her. “But if you try out for the team, I’ll come cheer you on.” He added brightly. What were friends for?

That’s when someone popped into his head. “Oh! I almost forgot my neighbour or rather my best friend Garnet is coming to Hogwarts this year. I’m sure he’s somewhere around here. I think you’d like him.” Richard told her excitedly. He liked the idea that his best friend would be at school with him. Secretly he felt Garnet would be a great Hufflepuff which was sad because he wasn’t in Hufflepuff. Though, that wouldn’t change his opinion of his friend.

Status : Glad to be getting out of here...
                                                  With : Essie

Attire : Casual T-shirt & Jeans

OCC : - - -

mc2

Not afraid to be different!
                                                  Well isn't that refreshing!
                                                  Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                                  Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Seventh Year │ Slytherin │ Werewolf

It took the blonde Slytherin a moment to learn there was someone else present, and his eyes flicked over to them, realizing it was Selina. Since first year, Devonte had slowly grown to not necessarily like her, because he still felt she was incredibly pompous and uptight, but at the very least tolerate her and make nice. He had to say, that was a hell of an improvement. "Hello Selina," he said neutrally, nodding as Lola confirmed there was plenty of room on the train.

He flinched slightly as he heard another sudden pop, which caught him completely off guard. He absent-mindedly looked over to the source, seeing his brother appear. He sighed, being forced to remember that Layton did indeed still exist. But wait.. where was his eyepatch? It was a bit off-putting seeing him with one blue eye and one red eye, but he supposed that it was just natural for him to see Layton in any negative light possible.

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

♥ Lola Ye ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seventh Year │ Prefect │ Head Boy

Over the summer, Layton had decided that it was time for a change. He ditched the eyepatch, and stopped caring about his two differently colored eyes. While his red one was a bit harder to see out of, with his vision blurry and whatnot, it was still better than pure blackness. He smiled brightly as Selina wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a proper kiss, his smile slightly slipping into a smirk as he saw Devonte recoiling in disgust out of the corner of his eye. Oh yeah, that's right.. Devonte. He almost forgot about his brother over the summer, seeing as he was too much of a coward to return home. "You're the sweetest," he said to Selina genuinely. "I know, I know.. We're just busy people, you know that. It'll be a lot better after this year, I promise." It was almost as if Lola and Devonte were invisible.

He looked over to Fianna and Hannah, chuckling slightly and shrugging his shoulders. "Depends. You think they'd let us hold the ceremony in the park? Either way, one of you has to be the maid of honor, so think about that," he jabbed right back with a smirk. As joking as he was, he did wonder.. They had been together since they were thirteen.. Four years. Almost half a decade! And they had always been relatively happy, so it was quite possible that Selina was "the one". "But those NEWTS determine our future, so I can't distract her too much."

He stepped back a bit, finally acknowledging his brother and his girlfriend's presence. Looking down at himself, he grabbed his newly pinned Head Boy badge, flashing it in their general direction. "I almost forgot to mention.. I made Head Boy. Isn't that just fantastic, Lola? Devonte?" He had basically given up on getting Lola to like him anymore. In fact, he had no love for her either. "Just perfect.." Devonte mumbled, staying glued behind Lola. "I thought you'd say so." He said with a faux smile, slipping his hand into Selina's.

Graydon Ironshield
mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♥ Selina Grey ♥

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

L U C I N D AxxxJ A C O B S

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxPUREBLOOD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lucy hid a grin when Alec flushed after Sera swatted him; it was just too familiar. She had to agree with him that Hogwarts had to be more interesting than her old school, which wasn't that hard. Most things were more interesting than her old school. Plus, the whole idea of having a wand and being able to do magic whenever she wanted was definitely worth all the classes. Sera then gushed about tanks and computers and she nodded in agreement. "I don't know about tanks but computers are really cool, even though I haven't used them much." Sera than continued about how the classes were interested and Lucy sighed in relief, mentally wincing when she mentioned maths. She was not going to mention how she almost failed maths back at school. "No, I'm a pureblood, but my brother and I did go to a muggle school, since apparently 'it's good for us'," she rolled her eyes. Sure, she liked some of the students well enough but to her, the whole thing was a pain. "But yeah, I think muggles are strange sometimes." So were wizards but Lucy kept that thought to herself. Like, why did they still use quills for Merlin's sake? Or robes? She laughed Sera insulted the Charms teacher. "He probably charms the doors to fit him then. if he's a teacher then he'd definitely do it. And that's great about the classes, I can't wait to start!" she grinned. And it was true, she couldn't wait to learn more about magic, but not for all the inevitable work.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxPlatform 9¾xxxxxw i t hxxAlec and Sera Avery
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxexcitedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIrritated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ṡøṃεøṉε ќεερṡ ṡ α ÿ ï ṉ ģ ï'ṃ ï ṉ ṡ α ṉ ε τø с ø ṃ ρ l α ï ṉ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ α ṡ h ø τ ģ υ ṉ ώεḋḋïṉģ αṉḋ α ṡ τ α ï ṉ øṉ ṃÿ ṡ h ï ɾ τ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ в ε l ï ε ṿ ε εṿεɾÿτhïṉģ τhατ ÿøυ в ɾ ε α τ h ε xxxxxx
                                                          ÿøυ ģετ α ραɾќïṉģ ṿ ï ø l α τ ï ø ṉ αṉḋ α ṃ α ģ ģ ø τ øṉ ÿøυɾ ṡ l ε ε ṿ ε xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceRuaridh let out a loud swear when some idiot managed to run their trolley right into him, the base of the thing cutting just above his ankles. He turned quickly, readying to give the person a piece of his mind, when the girl promptly apologized and introduced herself. He gave her an extremely ugly look, pointing a finger at her. "I go' an idea, next time yer pushin' a heavy trolley thro' a ruddy mob, keep yer eyes forward, ya ken? Figured on tha' bein' common sense, bu' I guess ye ain' go' any, aye?" What an idiot. What kind of person pushed luggage through a crowd like this and didn't look where the hell they were going? "Apologies're cute an' all, bu' i' don' make me ankles stop hurtin', ye ken?" His eyes narrowed at her, arms crossing.

spaceWhen she complimented his hat, he gave her an ugly look, lip curling. "Aye, i's nice, ain't i'? S'also mine, so oan yer trolley." He didn't need obnoxious girls trying to play nice at him after running into him like a moron by complimenting his style. Especially since she was probably lying. She didn't look overtly snooty, he guessed, but she definitely wasn't like him. He didn't give her his name, just stared at her with his arms crossed and his eyebrow arched. He was waiting on her to leave, like he'd told her to, because he figured that if he started forward first, she'd follow. He didn't want to spend the ride to this damn school listening to her go on and on about whatever stupid nonsense she thought would make them friends.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ṡøÿ υṉ ρ ε ɾ ḋ ε ḋ ø ɾ ; ï'ṃ α l ø ṡ ε ɾ, вαвÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ṡø ώ h ÿ ḋøṉ'τ ÿøυ ќ ï l l ṃ ε ?

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          "Oan yer trolley" means "Go away" btw

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:51 pm
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec stared at his sister out of the corner of his eye as if she'd started speaking Mermish when she went on a miniature rant about muggle technology. "No one cares, Sera," he interjected snottily, trying to step away from her to get some psychical distance between them so she couldn't swat at him again. In turn she began to rant about the classes at Hogwarts instead, prompting another eye roll from him. To his ire, his fellow first year did nothing to dissuade her, instead commenting about being a pureblood forced to attend a muggle school. He looked at her as if she'd grown another head. "Why?" he asked, as if the idea was completely foreign- which to him, it was. The extent of his socialization with muggles, as a pureblood, had been running amok with a few muggle children from the area on occasion, something Mr. and Mrs. Avery had never been very fond of. Alec didn't hate muggles, not the way some people in his family seemed to, but that didn't mean he wanted to be one, either.

OOC:
mc2

oyehh

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:37 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSterling Müller
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUnsortedxFirst Year

"Confidence is to believe in yourself..."

Sterling had been sitting there for quite some time, the roar of the crowd growing as more and more of the Hogwarts students came into the station. As more and more people entered the station, part of him wanted to start meeting people all over the place. He wasn't at all excited, but he might as well establish some kind of connections, or he knew this was going to be an extremely long train ride...one in which he did not wish to undergo. So...he scanned the crowd thoroughly for anyone that was at least around his age. His eyes moved from person to person, from each set of friends to the next. It wasn't until a few moments later before his eyes fixed upon a girl that was alone. So, he figured why not go over and try to introduce himself.

So, he arose from his seat, his belongings in tow. He dodged through whatever crowd laid in front of him nimbly. The crowd wasn't as thick as he previously had thought however, the task providing to be simplistic at best. Upon reaching the girl, he waved confidently. "Hello...name's Sterling Müller. What's yours?" he asked calmly, not seeming quite as giddy as the rest of the new kids seemed to be. He did silently hope he wasn't overstepping any boundaries by even asking for the girl's name. But then again, when were boundaries ever a hindrance for a Müller? They certainly weren't for his father and uncles...that was for sure. It seemed like they had no filters at times. Luckily, while only slightly, he was keenly aware of boundaries and whether or not he should cross them. And this wasn't the situation that called for overstepping whatsoever.

"When no one else does"

Semper Leo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:40 am
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<7th Year>

Lola crossed her arms and watched the exchange between Layton and Selina silently. Selina always seemed to become less stiff when the traitorous Hufflepuff was around, meanwhile Lola always stiffened up. She felt like a flower during an oncoming forest fire. There he was acting all puffed up and good with two mismatched eyes which made her wonder did he get some procedure done for the red eye or was that always there and he decided to not hide it anymore. It made him look sinister. At least his eyes matched the truth of his character now, Lola thought darkly.

She uncrossed her arms and slipped her hand into Devonte's trying to block out the jokes about weddings. Her family was the same way as Selina's if not worse. Her brother, Rhett, had even joked she better get married to Devonte quick before he realized how boring and uncool she was. She was sure most of that was just a contrary little brother talking.

Finally, Layton turned his attention to Lola and Devonte and Lola instinctively flinched before glaring at him and then dropping her mouth open in shock. They made him head boy? She supposed they didn't know about how awful Layton really was. Layton did do a good job of hiding it. Devonte muttered 'just perfect' and Lola took a deep breath, faked a serene smile and said, "Congratulations. Prefect. Head Boy. Was a star seeker till you stepped down. I'm impressed." She took a long breath and said, "I'm sure you are very proud of yourself."

Turning to ignore Layton, Lola said to Selina, "Either way, speaking of NEWTs, if you need any help with your Herbology one you can always go to me. I'd be happy to study with you. I get plenty of practice at home. And we all know poor Layton has never had much luck in that class, even if he's Head Boy." He might have not had as much luck as Lola had always been busy lecturing plants in the garden or complaining about Layton just as much as she would sometimes gush about Devonte or talk about her day.

Time: 2034-2035
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: }
Deviled Dregs

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:58 am
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<6th Year>

Time: 2034-2035
Dressed: to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          "I have an interest in military history," Sera said, "Conflicts are fascinating, especially how they are resolved. It is probably a strange interest." Sera shrugged and looked to Alec who said no one cares and she stuck her tongue out at her brother as he had already sidestepped to far for her to swat him easily or ruffle his hair which he hated just as much. Besides she shouldn't embarrass him too much in front of his classmates even if it was a girl who probably ate a handful of sugar for breakfast that morning.

Sera had to agree with Alec on the question of 'why' about muggle schooling. Her parents would see their children go to muggle school over their dead bodies first. Even the b*****d, their uncle, Mordred Sefton (thank Merlin his idiot father didn't have his b*****d change his name when he claimed the halfblood), from what Sera heard mostly was home tutored even if it was done by muggles.

Sera chuckled when Lucy suggested how Professor Conri got around. Smiling, Sera said, "Either way, I should get going. I'll leave you and Alec to get better familiarized." She turned to her brother and crossed the distance for a moment for a swift ruffle of his hair and said, "Stay out of trouble. You know I'll write Mum and Dad if you start problems. They gave me a duty to watch over you." She grinned at her brother and winked at him before waving at Lucy as she disappeared into the crowd to hopefully find a quiet spot on the train far away from Avian who she spotted flirting with Grace which annoyed her only for the fact that Avian didn't have enough sense to get the engagement properly broken off before he went off with Grace. It wasn't like she cared about Avian. Eww. He was such a pansy in so many ways. Just a musician with no spine? Yes, ew. She'd have run away before the marriage if the engagement hadn't fallen apart anyways.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          Clever and well-spoken,
                                          With a will to succeed,
                                          I believe the house of your forebears is a good one here...
                                          Slytherin!

{OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

oyehh

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games