Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:23 pm
MDaylus

Listening to his mother Loki knew how much she loved Asgard and how much she had loved Odin. Loki wasn't sure he had ever known the man she had loved and he wished he had to know what she had seen. At the mention of corruption running through Asgard Loki winced. He wondered what she had found out especially if what Thor had told Tony was true then she would know more of his secrets. "You are going to take the throne?" Loki questioned. Perhaps if his mother took the throne he could reveal all the things that were wrong and they could be taken care of. He knew at the very least she would listen. "You'll have to fight the council... or at the very least get them on your side."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga sighed, giving a nod. She wasn’t happy about this decision, but she had to take the throne, at least until Thor was ready to take it from her. Frigga looked at Loki’s hand in hers when he mentioned the council. “That is part of why I will need you…..Thor will back me, so the warriors and einherjahr will join him, most of them at least. And since he is the next in line, his words carry some weight. The council has members that are still reasonable and will side with me, the rest probably won’t unless pressured……so I need the people to decisively back me on top of pushing them.” She said carefully. “So I need your public support…..and I need your origin known…..you are still a child of Odin’s with powers in Asgard…..and if people find out about some of Odin’s misdeeds, it just makes my claim that much better.” She said softly.

Tony listened closely, not sure what to do or say at this point. When he heard Frigga talking about getting the people on her side, he leaned forward a bit. “If you need some help with that, maybe I can offer my services. I know a few things about power plays and putting on a show for people.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked confused when his mother said that she would need him in order to deal with the council. It was no mystery that the council was no friend of his, some of them were pleasant but many hated him. However he knew he had some leverage on some of the members, one in particular. "You wish to show my support in public like this then?" Loki questioned. Listening to Tony as he mulled over that thought he breathed. "When?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga gave a small smile to Tony. “I will consider your offer.” She agreed, looking to Loki, he shook her head slightly. “You don’t need to be in this form, but I do need your public support, and your public claim to your heritage. You have to be known as Jotun and Asgardian.” She said softly. “We can wait for a day or two….it’ll give me time to approach other people I need to back me…and it’ll give us all time to find a way to mask this form for you.” She continued.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit relieved to know he would not have to be in his Jotun form if he could manage it. However he had no control over his form at the moment and he knew far too well how cruel Asgard could and had been. "I will do what you need me to mother." Loki assured. "This means the trial of Lady Sif and Fandral will be pushed off though does it not?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga frowned at Loki's question. "Hopefully it will only be a few days. If I can get the throne decisively, I will set up a small, temporary council of those I know to be trustworthy. And we will deal with them quickly." She said slowly. Giving his hand a small squeeze, she met his eyes. "But you have to know that I will not be able to simply be your mother anymore Loki....I have to be the queen as well. I will always love you, and do what I can to help you, but what I have to say and do may not always be what you or Thor want or agree with after this." She said softly. She'd never do anything to hurt her boys, but she also wouldn't be able to let them off so lightly either.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when his mother said that she hoped it would only be put off for a few days if she could get the throne and set up a small council. Hearing her say that she would not be able to be his mother anymore and his chest tightening until she clarified. "I never expected you to keep those roles together. I understand what it will mean and that I will have to accept punishment for anything I do. However I also know that you will hear me out fairly." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Smiling softly at Loki, she reached up and brushed some hair from his face. “My sweet little boy.” She murmured softly. “I am sorry that I have to ask you to continue giving…..but maybe now I can begin to right some of the wrongs that have been done….and keep them from being done again. And maybe one day you will be able to find some level of comfort here again…..” she continued. “I hope you know that I never wanted any of this. I never wanted a throne or power, I never wanted you or Thor to suffer in any way and I am so sorry that I have not done enough to stop it from happening.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki shook his head when his mother apologized once more. "mother... I tell you there is nothing to apologize for." Loki admonished. He did hope with the possible coming changes that he would be able to find comfort in Asgard's palace at least. "None of this is your fault mother, most of it is either Odin's or the council's doing." Loki argued. "You have been nothing but wonderful to Thor and myself."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled at Loki’s words. “I am a mother Loki, I am always going to worry, always going to apologize, no matter what happens or how old you and your brother get.” She replied. Glancing to the window, she watched the sun for a moment, judging the time. She didn’t want to leave Loki alone again, didn’t want to face what she was about to do. Finally standing, she stepped away and began to look over her books and scrolls. Pulling out two, she set them in front of Loki and Tony. “These should be a first step in making a spell to hide this form. Even if you are not fully in control of your magic Tony, you may prove to be helpful in this endeavor.” She said slowly. “I will return as soon as I can, but I need to speak with Heimdall and Thor before the day is over.” She added. Looking to Loki, she smiled slightly. “Be strong my son, we will make it through this.” She promised before turning to leave.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled softly at his mother when she stated that she would always apologize just like she would always worry. Loki watched his mother as she thought. He knew she probably had a lot on her mind and he remained quiet merely watching as she moved about the library. When she returned with two scrolls he peered at them curiously moving to see better. When his mother stated that they were to help him in the first steps of hiding his form he grinned broadly. "Thank you mother." Loki gushed. "I hope what you need to do goes well and I will be ready for whenever you need me no matter my form." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled warmly at Loki’s words, glancing back at him. “Thank you my dear. Make sure you don’t tire yourself out too much with spells.” She added, a warning she’d given Loki many times before. Tony waited for her to leave before he looked at the scrolls and then to the god beside him. Slowly putting his hand on the god’s knee again, he tilted his head with a faint smile. “Well there’s never a dull moment around here is there?” he asked lightly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked a bit sheepish when his mother warned him not to tire himself out. He had had quite a history with doing such things far to often. "When you have time later I wish to speak with you mother but it is not urgent." Loki stated before Frigga left. Looking back to Tony when the man placed a hand on his knee once more. "Never, but there are few dull moments in Midgard i've noticed." Loki grinned.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words, giving a little nod. “I suppose you’re right, just different kinds of situations.” He said lightly. Rubbing Loki’s knee, he met his eyes and some of his humor drained from his face. “Are you going to be okay?” he asked gently, wanting to make sure Loki was alright after everything that had just happened.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony commented on different situations. Watching the humor drain from the man's face Loki began to fidget a bit. With the question of if he was going to be okay Loki looked away. "At the moment I do not know but with you, my mother and Thor with me I believe I shall be. It will just have to keep moving on." Loki sighed. "Knowing that Odin never wanted me and that it is only by my mother's love that saved me. It is hard to take but it will be okay. With my mother in charge there is a greater chance of my children being returned to me." Loki smiled softly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games