Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:55 pm
Eve shook her head, "Nah, he wouldn't. That was probably Blizz's. Unless someone else around here has a Gardevoir that I'm not aware of. Besides, Art has enough of an issue with people thinking he's female just being a Kirlia. I'd hate to see what would happen if he evolved into Gardevoir instead of a Gallade like I'm planning." The Leafeon laughed softly before looking around at the larger hybrid's comment, "Art? Is that you? I promise, the scarf isn't going to look that bad. At least it's not a bow tie."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:05 pm
"Beauregard!" Lykas snapped as he walked into the room with Beau and Kain. "Attitude or not,if Kain wants to talk to Sub privately, that's his right as a member of this team." He warned, conjuring a largish ball of boiling flame in his right hand. "Go on, Kain." He told the other boy, looking back to the explosives maniac flying above them.

Back at the lab, Reno might find he had more company. Odd had sensed something off in the area and gone to investigate, arriving just before Kain and Beau left. "Hmm....He experienced death while still living? Can't imagine anything more painful to someone like Reno." He muttered to himself quietly, hanging just out of sight outside the door to the lab.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:42 pm
Ms Edyn
Eve shook her head, "Nah, he wouldn't. That was probably Blizz's. Unless someone else around here has a Gardevoir that I'm not aware of. Besides, Art has enough of an issue with people thinking he's female just being a Kirlia. I'd hate to see what would happen if he evolved into Gardevoir instead of a Gallade like I'm planning." The Leafeon laughed softly before looking around at the larger hybrid's comment, "Art? Is that you? I promise, the scarf isn't going to look that bad. At least it's not a bow tie."

Larrimore did not say another word, instead he focused his senses on the presence he had felt, that's one thing Bug types were good at and that's feeling out prying eyes. In nature you had to, else wise you got eaten by a bird with better eyes. "Over there." The hybrid told Eve, pointing in a certain direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:19 pm
Beau glanced over to Lykas, finally glad someone else had found him and Kain. "Welp, you can deal with him then, right? Because I am sick and tired of debating with this thick skulled creep. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make sure Reno doesn't try to blow up the lab...again." Giving a few wingbeats before he took off for the lab again, Beau would go past the elevator and instead try to simply go via the stairs.

Reno glanced across the table, staring at his Wynaut for a moment before his now enhanced hearing picked up on something from just outside the laboratory. Picking up a wrench from the table, Reno shouted at the door, "C-come out where I can see ya. Or else I s-shall be forced to use....uh, use......extreme measures, right. Almost forgot that."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:42 pm
"Ya, I've got him." Lykas replied with a sigh, letting his Will-o-Wisp fade out of existence.

Outside the lab, Odd heaved an inward sigh. "You sound terrible, Reno." He said as he walked around the edge of the doorframe but stopped short of actually entering. He'd gotten a good look at Reno's soul. He could see it as clear as the sun in a cloudless sky. "Something's broken your spirit, my friend. Literally." He told him with a wince. It looked like the other channeler's soul had been fractured like a broken windshield. His soul threads were tattered and frayed beyond recognition and the young man's spiritual body looked like it was about to fall apart.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:21 pm
"Art! So that's where you ran off to," Eve said as she knelt beside one of the many large potted plants she'd been placing randomly around the HQ. As soon as she spotted the small Kirlia, she immediately tied the small, red scarf around his neck. "I really don't understand why you don't wanna wear this. One would think you'd dislike being mistaken for a girl."

Art simply crossed his arms and grumbled as Eve lifted him into her arms and turned back to the Pinsir, "Thank you for your help. It would have taken me hours to find him, otherwise. I'm Eve, by the way."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:42 pm
Kain would brush some dirt off his jacket, "Greeting's old friend how are you? As you can see my welcome hasn't been so.. welcoming." Kain would let out a sigh once the Half a**'d bug left. "When did the new protocol become classified equals try to fight the holder. Boy should learn I never leave my home without my piece" Kain gives a chuckle showing his revolver "Most would understand. Now then I can feel your power resonating, are you worked up by more than this? Or do you want to scorch the insect?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:44 am
While Odd would easily see the new damage to Reno's soul, there would be one crack that was highlighted by the new damage rather than created by it. It would be a single, deep gash that divided Reno's spiritual body in half. And while this crack did not look as threatening as the other damage, if he looked closely, he would see the two halves almost fighting each other. Interesting. "And here I thought latent brain damage had finally caught up with me. Well, at least I think I can f-fix it then. M-maybe. I dunno." Reno stammered out, quietly beginning to adjust his arm again. Before he could make any progress with that, his right arm would begin to shake again and send the wrench he had been holding flying through the air across the workshop table. "Oh Arceus! Damn this arm!" He cried, bringing his robotic left arm up to steady the limb.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:00 pm
Lykas shrugged and shook his head to Kain. "Nothing major. That guy just manages to get under my skin for some reason. Probably just the cocky attitude. I've got one too, sure, but I know when to stow it and when to show it." He replied, chuckling softly at the thought that crossed his mind. "Very nice piece. I prefer my own abilities over weapons like that, though." He said, shifting his energies into the charge-up for his various abilities one by one.

Odd's eyes glazed over for a moment as he looked deeper into Reno's spirit. There was something even stranger than the damage to his soul here. He felt drawn to one of the various fractures in the man's soul in particular, wherein, it appeared that there dwelled two other entities battling from across the divide, as if they were vying for the right to possess the overlying damaged spirit's vessel. "Reno....I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. There's something very wrong within you and I don't know what it is....." He said quietly, attempting to make sense of the scene before his eyes. Whether Reno knew of his ability to see souls as well as sense them, he wasn't sure but it was so far beyond the matter at hand that it never crossed his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:38 pm
Reno would begin to think of protesting against whatever it was that Odd saw, when he thought better of it. Opening a Pokeball to allow Harleen out to connect to his mind, Reno felt a small amount of calmness settle over him. It wasn't a cure, but at least it gave him some respite for the moment before he did his next trick. "Just let me into you mind when you feel a lil push. I think I can show you what might be the reason fer the other weirdness." Reno explained, quietly using his telepathy to connect to Odd's mind. If successful, another figure would fizzle into view as the somewhat erratic connection allowed Odd to see the other major entity in Reno's mind. "Hey there. I am Rome, and I used to be what you would call the dark half of Reno's mind. But after this little bit of a mishap, I have kinda adapted into a more general information recovery system because this brainless idiot can't access anything himself. How ya doing?" The figure in a white coat would tell Odd, giving a small bow as he capped it off. Placing a black bowler hat on top of his head, the figure waited for whatever response Odd had.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:42 pm
RC was in the main area, reading up on something, smoking with his Kiseru so fervently that he was putting off a cloud when Ryan walked by. " So, what has the Dragon Lord in such a spin?" he inquired.

RC would look up at the young water channeler. "My body had a strange reaction when we were last in Hoenn, so I thought I would do some reading into Hoenn Lore." the shiny Hybrid explains.

"You too?" Ryan quips.

"You too? what happened to you?" RC asks curiously.

"This time, I felt a rather powerful source of water chi tug at me. It was faint, but there was no mistake about what was happening. But it also disappeared just as quick as it happened." Ryan states.

" I had the markings on my body glow and felt a tug of chi I haven't felt in ages." RC says. "This is all quite bizarre." he adds.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:48 pm
Odd wasn't sure what to make of it when he opened his mind to Reno's. His spiritual and mental bodies were not exactly in sync so it took a bit of time before he could comprehend the mental conversation with Reno's inner demons. "Rome?" He asked, trying to remain calm and analyze the scenario he was experiencing. "It would seem that separation is what's causing the damage. Perhaps if you were to unite towards a common end, you might both become fully functional again?" He suggested as politely as possible.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:38 pm
Reno glanced between him and Rome, already knowing the answer to Odd's request. "Well, y'see, I-I would put use to our common goal but......but..." Rome would butt in at this point, speaking Reno's thoughts for him. "But what I want is something he thinks is a little too dangerous. Some malarkey about how if he can barely speak, he shouldn't risk himself too much. I figure he could take it but he won't bite." The figure would sigh as he manifested himself a cane to lean out, trying to show the weariness he was feeling more accurately.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:53 am
"I'm not trying to take sides here but it would seem Reno might know what's best for himself, physically." Odd pointed out, thinking for a moment. "But I can understand the concept of you knowing how to repair the damage done to him. You, being a personification of his inner self, would understand what could and could not harm further, mentally speaking, at least." He was speaking more to himself than Reno or Rome at this point.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:43 pm
Rome could barely contain his laughter as he heard the line about him being Reno's inner self. Oh god, this guy was gonna kill him with this kind of humor. "You....You think I'm his inner self? Hah! At best, I'm the rogue offshoot of the stuff he doesn't want. So, while I am certainly not that sure on this being his one stop solution, I am really tired of what he has me doing since I can't place myself back in his head." Rome told Odd, figuring that destroying this strange idea he had of Reno and Rome's relationship would be the fastest way to get things moving better. "I'd disagree with him, but he's right. Hard fer him ta be my personification of my inner self. And I should probably just go ahead with training myself ta be better. Can't hurt." Reno added, scratching the back of his head. It was the best answer they had for the moment. At least, that he saw.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games