Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply โ˜ผ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image
ll ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Nervous ll ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ $200, Cell phone, USP 45., Clutch, ll ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ค โ–บ In the car, Healthy, Single ll ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ โ–บ $ 800 ll

๐“ฝ๐“ป๐’†๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐’†, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐’†...

My humour was met well, I noted. That was good, I was a bit convinced she would give me a bad eye. Bollocks I thought, such a sweet soul would never oust another just because of an accidental faux-pas. Being the sweet soul she was, she had complimented on my skin, which I admit, was rather smooth and fair. I had my parents to thank for that. I felt my cheeks warming up, and quickly hid my features behind my palm, chuckling nervously to myself as I moved to fetch an umbrella.

I returned to her side once I had procured a black umbrella from underneath the driver's seat, opening it, I hovered it above Ms.Ava. My skin can handle the late afternoon sun, it was nothing to fret over. I was more worried of a sudden shower. It would surely put a damper to Ms.Ava's spirit. But perhaps she would enjoy a good rainfall, she seems the type to enjoy the weather be it sunny or rain, I thought as I looked at her. 'The umbrella isn't for me, Ms.Ava.' I said, linking my arm with hers in a bold move which I will soon discover to be either imbecilic or clever,. My steps carried us onto the sand. 'Well... I'm not sure where to go here exactly..' I said a little too honest for my taste, but I had to be clear I wasn't the kind of person to take a stroll out of curiosity.

....๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ท๐’†๐”‚, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐’† ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป

There you go! (โ— โ€ฟโ— ) โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Rae the Fae

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:28 am
    User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||Location โˆž Lune Beach || Company โˆž Evelyn || Song โˆž Sleep -- Poets of the Fall || Wallet โˆž $150|| Bank โˆž $850||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

Ava shook her head, a smile still playing on her lips as she listened to Evlyn speak. Arms soon linked together, the brunette fell into an easy walk with the other woman, eyes glancing towards the water in peace, before turning towards the woman beside her. "Well that is quite alright, I must say. Though please call me Ava. I am only twenty-four after all." She said easily, the smile still on her face to show that she wasn't bothered too much by the 'Miss.'

Brown eyes soon returned to the water and the woman hummed to herself. "It's so peaceful isn't it?" She asked, before realizing that Evelyn might not have a clue as to what she was on about. "The water that is. I've always loved it since I was a little girl. Summer's my father would take my brother and I out to the sea near D.C and we'd play. Never went too far, of course, as we were little tykes, but it was always when I knew my brother was happy." Divulging the information about herself was easy, though there was a slight strain in her voice. Most people didn't take well to know that her brother had a disability, something that Ava saw just made him even more special, and wasn't keen to make the woman beside her feel uncomfortable with her talking about it. For these reasons, she was quick to change the subject.

"Anyway, tell me about yourself. Any interests?" She asked, glancing towards the woman with a smile. As she waited for a response, the woman turned for just a moment, posting a picture of the beach before posting it to Charmblr, keen on sharing with the public the beauty before her.

xNilu

Rae the Fae

Beloved Guardian

13,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image
                                              Savannah looked at Dylan and a plush would appear on her cheeks as she watched the male remove his shirt. Shaking her head a bit, she would then look over at him. "Well. This is where they said the entrance to the cave should be." She said when he asked where to. Looking at him, she then thought for a moment. "You stay here and I will see if I can spot it." She said to him, figuring she could hold her breath for longer than he could. Taking in a deep breath, she then went down into the water. Looking around, she was under for close to 40 seconds before she came to the surface, coughing a little bit. "Okay! I found it." She said, smiling over at Dylan. "It's a few feet this way." She said, swimming in the correct direction. When they were close enough to the entrance of the cave, she glanced at him and smiled before diving under the water again.

-Exit to Underwater Caves-

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                                              x แด˜ส€แดา“ฮนสŸแด‡โ”‚here x แด…แด€แด›ฮนษดษขโ”‚Nobody, but is interested in someone x sแด›สสŸแด‡โ”‚Dress & Bikini x แดแดcโ”‚ Ahh, sorry for not replying sooner. I hadn't spotted your post.
                                              Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:02 pm
User Image

User Image
ll ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Calmer. ll ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ $200, Cell phone, USP 45., Clutch, ll ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ค โ–บ On foot, Healthy, Single ll ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ โ–บ $ 800 ll

๐“ฝ๐“ป๐’†๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐’†, ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐’†...

I was relieved when Miss--Ava, just Ava, as she requested I drop the aforementioned honorific--she did not mind me linking our arms together, more focused on the vast open ocean in front of us rather than the gesture. I hummed and nodded along as she confided in me. Perhaps confide was a strong word for a simple subject... But it was safer to err on the side of caution and simply see the subject as important to Ava. I wished she had said beautiful rather than peaceful however. It could've presented me an opportunity to throw her a compliment or two without feeling awkward.

As she shared, I took note of the slight change in her inflection. Perhaps I was right to be cautious, the subject was in fact sensitive. I am not so hopeless with these social interactions as I thought, or maybe I just needed to exert a decent amount of effort to be effective at it. I was certainly trying my best here. I hope she doesn't notice it all too much, what would she think if she knew it took everything I had to interact with her coherently?

Mayhaps she won't mind... But then again, better to err on the side of caution.

My assumption on the subject being sensitive was further fortified when she quickly turned the tables in the conversation and queried me on my favorite pastimes. As soon as the question was in the air, she turned, perhaps hoping I couldn't see, but that proved to be useless as I was a good few inches taller than her, thus provided a clear view over her head, I stifled a snort in amusement, smirking instead. I shook my head as I said, 'My one and only favorite pastime is my car, Daveed.' I stuck a thumb to point at the parked BMW. 'He's been with me for most of my adult life, we're best friends.' Damn, that sounded more childish than I thought. There was no use thinking about it now though.

'I'm also trying to get into playing guitar.' I said with a slight frown, 'Not working out so much though.' I chuckled nervously, as soon as it was apparent that Ava had no intentions of taking anymore pictures, I guided her across the sands. It would not do for us to be static in such a beautiful place, looking like forlorn statues. That was untrue for Ava however, she dressed the part, made like she was born to walk this beach, her long dark hair dancing to the tune of the soft breeze, whipping side-to-side and sometimes front-to-back. But as I appreciated the sight, the winds had betrayed me; bringing forth something I was not quite ready for: the scent of her perfume.

It hit me full force like a stampeding rhino, forcing itself into my nose. For a moment, I could not smell anything else but her perfume, which I can simply describe as "Ava" because it fitted it's owner, bouncy and happy, a light and sweet scent. I swallowed, and cleared my throat. 'A-and what about you, Mi--Ava?' I jinxed it, that is what I did. How could I stammer at such a pivotal moment? How could I stutter like a school girl at a time like this? I bit my cheek to prevent a sigh from escaping my lips.

....๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ท๐’†๐”‚, ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐’† ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป

(โ— โ€ฟโ— ) โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Rae the Fae

xNilu

Fatcat

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:46 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan gave her a nod as he watched her submerge herself and waited there for her to come back up. When she didhe smiled although he was a bit worried when she cough. "You should've let me scout." He said and chuckled before following her. When she went underwater he took a deep breath before submerging himself and followng her.

(ooc: Its alright ^ ____ ^ )
[exit to underwater caces]  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image

โœฟ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผจ โ˜พ Seth โ˜ฝ โœฟ ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผด๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผด โ˜พ Cover-up & Bikini โ˜ฝ โœฟ
                                                    โœฟ ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผด๏ผต๏ผณ โ˜พ Seth's Soulmate โ˜ฝ โœฟ ๏ผญ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผณ โ˜พ $863 โ˜ฝ โœฟ

"Uhh.." She kept that conch shell? It must've slipped out of her hands when they were still at the beach because Rina doesn't even remember taking it home! Well, she didn't even go home to her house that night, she went to Seth's, didn't she? Even on the first day they met, she's been over at Seth's so much... "I don't think I do." There was a hint of sadness on her face at that thought but there's nothing she can do about it now except to collect more shells! Like the nice one, she has in her hands right now!

"Wet hair doesn't mean automatic cold. And I know about the towels!" Rina said, not sounding snippy but pretty playful instead and shrugging to show the towel currently wrapped around her. She still frowned a little when Seth started to dry her hair with the towel, it's not like she's a little kid! She vaguely wondered when he would stop viewing her as a child and more of an adult. Her 19th birthday is coming up soon! What's he gonna get her? It's a little exciting to think about! In a little over a year, she'll be 20! Hopefully, life will treat her nicely along the way. It seems that she's been thinking about the future a lot more lately. Shaking her head free of these thoughts, she took our one of the red velvet cupcakes, taking a bite out of it. Store bought but still tasty! Rina probably gets her sweet tooth from being raised by her adoptive parents. It was so convenient to grow up in a restaurant and bakery! And speaking of family, Rina froze a bit when Seth suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked at her at the mention of that word. What was he thinking about? Was he unsure? He got along pretty well with her dad, so, it should be fine! But, if she invited everyone to come over to officially meet and see their place, it wouldn't just be her parents. Jason would come for sure and so might Nick and Sonia... It'd be a real hassle if the latter two were to come along. They can be really... overbearing and in your face at times.

A big smile appeared on her face when he agreed, she should call them tomorrow to plan a visit! The idea of them all hanging out in her and Seth's house is a little daunting but still exciting! She looked a little worried when Seth grabbed her hand tightly, automatically putting her other hand over his. Her own grip on his hand tightened when he apologized for him not having anyone for her to meet and she shook her head at that. However, her mouth stayed shut as he spoke and she scooted right up to his side, leaning her head on his shoulder in a show of comfort. "I'd love to meet her." Rina said, looking up at him with a sweet smile. That was when she noticed how late it was getting. The stars were coming out! It was so nice and clear in the sky, too! She took it in for a few seconds before remembering that this was spring at night. Mosquitoes! "It's getting late, we should really head back!" She said, already up and packing their things and putting her cover up back on. Walking out on the streets super late at night is something she'd also rather not have to deal with too. And she felt a little sticky from the seawater and sand!

User Image

OOC: uGh
                                                    sorry for taking so long! i had tests to do this week and my final exam week is coming up, i have to make a book for a final exam and I HATE MATH

[quote"yo punny nut"]
Quote:

fuestray

Faun

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:05 pm
User Image

ฯษ‘แƒงสˆoษฒ สษ‘ษ–าฝ ษพาฝาฝษ–

โŠฐProfileโŠฑ
โŠฐwithโŠฑ Herself
โŠฐfeelingโŠฑ Happy
โŠฐoocโŠฑ
โŠฐStyleโŠฑ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Payton parked her car, it use to be her mother's. Dalton had surprised her by giving it to her when she moved. He said he had been wanting to purchase a new car for a while now, but Payton thought she knew better than that. She suspected that he just didn't want her to be alone in a new city without a car. Even so, it was nice to have a piece of her mother with her now. It wasn't a super new car and it definitely wasn't the nicest car in the parking lot, but it had been well cared for and managed. It ran fine and that's what really mattered.

Payton hopped out of the silver camry, grabbing her bag and tossing the Keyes inside of it, before heading down to the beach. Payton was taken aback by the beauty of it. She had always loved the beach and the ocean. It had been her dream to live near one ever since she was a child. She was happy she was finally making that come true. She stared out at the blue waters for a moment, smiling before walking out across the warm sand.

Payton laid out her large beach towel beneath an empty umbrella and then set down on the towel, kicking off her sandals. For several minutes she just watched the waves wash up on the sand. There were kids and coupled alike playing in the water. Laughter mixed into the sound of the waves. "It's perfect." Payton sighed contentedly. She then reached into her bag and pulled out a book. It was old and battered, showing obvious signs of the countless times she had read it.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

quotes

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at him and cocked her head to the side a little bit. When the man threw his shoe at her, it almost hit her in the face, despite her being able to dodge it. Growling a bit, she glared at him, her eyes seeming to glow a little bit. Now normally she wouldn't get this hot-headed, but he almost hit her in the face! "Excuse you, but there is no need to throw your shoes around like a damn baby throwing a tantrum!" She snapped at him a bit, baring her own fanged teeth at him. "You know. Maybe you should wander around aimlessly a bit." She huffed at him. "I was going to offer you a ride or something." She said as she turned to walk away. "But not any more. Now if you will excuse me I am going to go to my nice warm home before I freeze to death. Have fun." She said as she headed towards her car, no longer caring what he had to say.

-Exits after making it to her car-

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
                                      x แด˜ส€แดา“ฮนสŸแด‡โ”‚here x แด…แด€แด›ฮนษดษขโ”‚nobody x sแด›สสŸแด‡โ”‚Look who's outside! x แดแดcโ”‚ Augh, I'm so sorry for not posting sooner. My life has been all sorts of hell lately and now the day change is coming up, sorry for this being crap. emotion_facepalm crying I'm usually better than this!
                                      Lyrca

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:28 am
User Image

โ›He had known he wanted her, that for all time, but he hadn't realized what was between them.
He knew it was more than his body and mind, more than his heart..
She was entrenched in his soul.โœ

โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing tank top and shorts || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for Rina Sohane.

โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡

"I don't think I do." and he was completely fine with that. It would be nice if she still had it on her, though. It'd be pretty amazing if they collected conch shells each time they came to the beach. He smiled, and his expression soon froze. When did he start paying attention to such trivial matters anyway? He huffed and puffed, finding his own actions quite confusing.

Her saddened expression did not go unnoticed, and the redhead would reassure her by ruffling her brown locks while he held her against his side. "It's okay. I was just wondering, that's all." countered the young man while he dried her off.

He laughed at how she would frown, and he knew then, he had begun to treat her like a child. He couldn't help getting worried. The weather has begun to warm up, yes, but he didn't want her to get reckless in this weather. She could still catch a cold from the gentle breeze that blew. He sneezed. Ah, has it begun? He'd rub his nose, feeling the slight itch. No, he'd like to believe it's just sand that's causing him to sneeze. His body temperature has always been higher than the norms. He'd like to think that he doesn't get sick all too easily.

He remembered her father, how he looked at Rina with such adoration. Seth felt a tad envious of their relationship. It was something he never had the privilege to feel, the love of a father. If anything, his father resented his existence, believing him to be a son of another man and chased his mother out. He wondered what it would be like if things had been different then, if his father had cared for him. Would his mother still be alive and receive proper treatment? Would he have been.. happier? His lips curved downwards into a frown, and he'd shake his head free of such thoughts. There was no need to thick of a different future. There was no need to think of the past. Her grip tightened around his, and he'd find himself getting wheeled back into reality. That's right, he has Rina. All he needed to do was to focus on her. There was no need to.. feel upset over things he cannot change. It was fine, everything was fine.

He wanted to give her the same thing, to bring her back to his family that would inevitably love her should they have been open-minded enough, but he had none. He had no one to bring her home to.

"I'd love to meet her." she answered with a gentle voice, with a voice that sounded like a lullaby to his ears. He turned his head, golden orbs focused on hers as a smile worked its way across his features. Yeah, mother would have adored her. He could imagine how the both of them could have bonded in the kitchen, teaching each other new recipes. He thought it would be a beautiful sight.. but perhaps, some things can only be left up for imaginations. It would be nice if it could happen, though. "Thanks. I'm glad I have you." he admitted, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as he pulled her closer for a kiss upon her forehead.

Time passed by slowly for him, and he'd just sit by the sand in utter silence as he watched the sky turn into a shade of orange.. then slowly darkening into navy blue, where the stars are eventually revealed. The food were mostly finished, and he figured he could finish the rest of it back home. It was getting late, after all, and the way his body reeked of salt water has begun to rub off on him. He'd slip into his tank top, and wrap up their belongings before he started walking back to the direction of their house.

"Y'know, it's nice doing this once in a while. Sorry-- for not.. well, spending enough time with you recently. You've probably been lonely." he took her hand, intertwining his fingers against hers. "But thanks for sticking around despite so." and no words could ever express the gratitude he has for her, how she stayed by his side despite his horrible temper, along with his.. negligence from time to time. "I love you, Rina."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

a small bee

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:26 pm
User Image

Rina relaxed in Seth's comforting embrace, it was always nice to have him wrap her up in a hug or hold her by his side. It gave her this warm feeling in her stomach! It did stink that she never kept the conch shell that they got when they first met but at least they can start collecting shells now, beginning with this one! The idea of that is pretty cute! Collecting shells every time they go to the beach! Or maybe just collecting some sort of trinket on their dates, they'd be such nice mementos! And while she was annoyed at Seth drying her off like a kid, it was a nice feeling! But hopefully, Seth will soon start looking at her as more of a woman or at least an adult! It's weird to think of your girlfriend as a kid! When he sneezed, she looked at him in a pouting manner, he should be focusing more on himself! Rina can take care of herself just fine! It'd be funny if he got sick while he was telling her to be careful to not get sick.

Now that the topic of Seth meeting her family and some of her friends was now on the table, she couldn't stop thinking about how their interactions might go. Her mom might just start calling him son, considering how far they're in with their relationship already! Her dad, of course, is still iffy about everything and Jason's way more supportive nowadays. She wishes he'd come back down to Soleil though, it'd be really nice if they could all hang out! However, she was really sure that they would all get along with or like Seth! Her cheeks warmed up as Seth stared at her, a satisfied hum leaving her when he put his arm around her and kissed her forehead. "You'll always have me," Rina giggled softly.

She stretched herself out as they walked, strangely not minding the sand that was on her body. Her attention turned towards him when he spoke and took her hand, a small smile on her face. He's always so apologetic... "I mean, I haven't been all that lonely since we're living together now. And we both work as chefs, so of course, we're gonna be busy. As long as we do something like every once in a while, or maybe just do something simple and cute at home, I'm fine with it all." Squeezing his hand tight, she rested her head against his arm. "And you already know, I love you, too, Seth. It's gonna take a little more than you being a little too busy to hang out with me for me to leave you. I can't imagine life without you at this point."

โœฟ with โ seth โž

โœฟ outfit โ Cover-up & Bikini โž

โœฟ status โ seth's soulmate โž

โœฟ monies โ $863 โž

OOC: ahh i almost forgot i made this reserve

7/3 - also sorry if there are any extra quotes on this?? photobucket can kiss my a**

yo punny nut

fuestray

Faun

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image
ll ๐•—๐•–๐•–๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ Calmer. ll ๐•”๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ โ–บ $200, Cell phone, USP 45., Clutch, ll ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ค โ–บ On foot, Healthy, Single ll ๐•“๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•œ โ–บ $ 800 ll

As the sun disappears into the horizon, I decided it was time to end our lovely trek across the beach. I wish we could spend more time under the starts but I had work and I could not subject Ms.Ava to any more of my torturous company. I guided us back towards the car, and started it up before beginning our ride home...

โ–บExit with Ava.โ—„

Is it okay if i exited after the day is done? โ—„ ๐• .๐• .๐•”

Rae the Fae

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:15 pm
x
x
x
x
โ†’ ั‚ฯ…ั”sืฮฑั‡, ะผฮฑัcะฝ โ‘ณั‚ะฝ โ†

ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ก ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ˜พโ˜ผ ฮนะธ-ัฯ ืฮฑั‡s sฮนะธcั” โ„“.ฯƒ. ฯƒฯั”ะธั”ื: โ˜ผโ˜ฝ
โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ โ‘ฅโ‘ข โ—ฆ
( โ‘ค ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘ซ ืฮฑั‡s )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

nowSERENITY

Distrustful Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:44 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                      โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xPROFILEx&xVOICEx&xMOODx&xDEBIT: $ 572.62xโ•โ•โ•

He'd spent the end of the last day wandering through the little beachside town without ever actually walking down
                                                      by the water. Forty dollars in essentials later, the inkwell had realized that he hadn't even asked whether his new
                                                      home came with a stove and fridge. But mercifully, when he'd finally turned the key and stepped inside, there
                                                      were enough appliances in place for him to cook an adequate meal using his one sauce pan. One plate. One fork.
                                                      Veggie penne with pesto. It wasn't Krish's cooking, but it also wasn't prison food, and that was a definite plus.

Appliances or no, the rest of the place was unfurnished, and he'd slept-- off and on, waking every couple hours-- on
                                                      the carpeted floor of the bedroom, using his jacket for a pillow. It wasn't cold enough for a blanket, which was good
                                                      because the azurette hadn't bought one yet. There were a lot of things he was going to need. He could've bought
                                                      some of them already, but despite the reassuring email he received in the morning-- he'd been hired on at the place
                                                      he'd applied to the day before-- the mage didn't feel financially secure enough yet to be making any big purchases.
                                                      Like an actual bed.

He might've felt better if, when he tried to go in to get a feel for his new coworkers, the place even seemed like it was
                                                      open. But the doors were just as locked and the lights were just as off as they'd been the previous day. Maybe he'd
                                                      missed something. Maybe it was closed on certain days. Maybe he needed to keep applying to every other place in
                                                      town. Work wasn't optional for Julian. He needed to be able to support himself, and he wouldn't be able to if he
                                                      couldn't even get into the building where he was supposed to do his job.

The azurette wandered away from the building, but instead of continuing down the boardwalk, he headed out across
                                                      the white sands, down toward the water. There didn't seem to be many people enjoying the beach just yet, which
                                                      suited Julian well enough. This was supposed to be his new life, and he was trying like hell to pretend that things were
                                                      okay. That he was okay. But he wouldn't be able to do that in a giant crowd. Not yet.

So maybe it was actually lucky The Captain's Deck seemed locked up.

With a sigh, he settled on the sand, sitting there in jeans and a teeshirt, still wearing his shoes. Just staring out to sea.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                                      โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•xPROFILEx&xVOICEx&xMOODx&xDEBIT: $ 572.62xโ•โ•โ•

The water lapped further and further up the shore, and it wasn't long before the azurette had to stand up,
                                                      retreating further up the beach to avoid getting wet. It was the first time he'd been without a jacket in
                                                      ages. In Saxon, he'd usually been too cold to wander without one. In prison, it'd been even worse. Not
                                                      just what felt like a constant chill, but stress, too. Trauma. Fear, every second of every day. Now, the sun
                                                      glowed down on him, on his pale face and arms, and he felt warm. A bittersweet feeling, really. Before
                                                      his release, he'd only been warm next to Odin. It was stupid, but it felt wrong somehow, being here.
                                                      Being warm, while Odin was dead.

With a sigh, Julian nudged at the sand, digging idly at a lump beneath the drier dirt. Somebody's wet shoe,
                                                      No doubt left behind when they packed their things up to go home.

nowSERENITY

Distrustful Guardian

โ˜ผ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games