Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:01 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick relieved to hear that the other looks for to the souvenirs. "I guess I should tell Kenzie that I will be joining him to the convention now that I psyche myself up and Saeki is being very supportive" he concluded in his thoughts. "I will try my best to match up to your expectations" he responded softly. He looked at him and got all teary eyed by his boyfriend's response about the home meal request. "Thank you. Thank you very much, Saeki. Means a lot to me" he said with an endearingly smile. "I should probably ask this. When the pet sitting happens do you want to do it at your place or my place?" he asked. Logically Hiro should stay put in his home since he doesn't know how the kitten is going to act when his presence is absent. Either way wouldn't know until a test is put into practice like the idea of having his boyfriend for a while checks in at the workplace he was thinking of moments ago. Hiro doesn't understand what the adults were saying, but he does take notice when his name is mentioned as he continues to eat the biscuits. Patrick returned with a few acorns he had carefully picked up. "How much were you able to find?" he asked as he approached him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: blissful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:32 pm

OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Soleil Park
With: His boyfriend Patrick and Hiro
Dating: Patrick Peterson

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
110/120 HP
Wallet: $800
User Image

A light chuckle came from Saeki. "Ah no matter what I'll be happy with it. As long as you bring yourself safely back home as well." he told them and smiled gently. Seeing them teared up though really showed why Patrick had been as he was when they were still new to each other. Saeki walked to them and gave them a gentle hug. He had been wanting to do it for a while now but he was still adjusting to the situation on this side of the ocean. But he knew Patrick liked it so he just went for it. Saeki smiled up to them. "You're welcome." he replied. "Maybe for Hiro it is best if he is at his own familiar place. Perhaps your house is best." The young man was new with pets but he knew that much. Hearing the questions about the acorns, Saeki took the acorns he found out of his pockets, about eight in all. "Are these good?" he asked as he offered them to his boyfriend. He had made sure to only bring the deepest brown with a shine to them. To his knowledge those were the better ones. He didn't know about jewelry though as that was a new concept to him with acorns.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet
Cat Biscuits

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

-

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:54 am

KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image

His yellow gaze fell on her parasol, both surprise and amusement lacking in his expression. Sure, he knew he could be quiet and make himself scarce if he had wanted to. But he didn't see how she couldn't have missed him with his body sprawled across the bench. He hooked the cigarette in the divot between his fingers and let out a slow exhale of smoke before studying over her facial features. Black hair that almost blended in to the navy aura surrounding her in his vision. A small nose, an even smaller mouth, and two wide crystal azure eyes. Her entire person, if not her expression alone, bodied that of a soft personality; at least, at first glance. His eyes flicked back to the wisp of smoke twisting above his stick of tobacco. "No need." He murmured, referring to her bow. She didn't know him the way his clan did - it wasn't necessary to bow at him like an elder. He eyed her again. Wasn't it hot beneath that parasol? Shade wasn't company if the item emitting it was a black fabric. But it wasn't so much that he left his focus on.

"The ukulele... Where did you get that color for it?"

OOC: Hahaha, it's okay! And happy late Easter. u v u
Account: $4000.00
Wearing: Classy Move-In.
Feeling: Neutral.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:30 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt less pressured about the souvenir and wondered if this was one of those famous 'it's the thought that counts' moment. He was delightfully surprised by the gentle hug and instinctively hugged back. Plus it gave him a chance to sniff the fragrant smell of the other's shampoo without having to look weird. "Receiving hugs somehow feels better than giving them out. Glad I was patient enough to wait for these moments and it is worth it" he thought smiling. "Alright, I will make sure to hand over the house key on the day of departure" he responded to the other's decision to pet sit at Hiro's home. He nods, "Yes and plenty for testing" he answered and accepted the acorns then inspected them closely. Sat down on the ground in front of his kit and led the collected acorns on his acorns on his lap. Grabbed a cloth from the kit then started polishing them one by one. "What kind of cord or chain do you want for your acorn accessory?" he asked him. "There are waxed cotton, elastic, satin silk, waxed with clasp, hemp, rubber, memory wire or metal chain" he listed what he has available from the kit.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:43 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
With: his boyfriend Patrick and Hiro
Status: Sprained wrist but healthy. Spending time with Patrick and Hiro ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

Saeki smiled gently to the other. He had to admit he enjoyed the closeness with Patrick, but they were here with a mission. Once he had returned with the acorns he gave them to the other male and looked at Hiro when they spoke of the key for those days. He was sure they would have fun together and they could ease the missing of Patrick a bit for each other too. When Saeki realized that probably meant he would sleep there as well though a slight brush colored his cheeks. Glancing at Patrick he noticed they were busy with their kit. With a slight sigh the young man smiled a bit again. All these feelings were like nothing he had ever experienced before, but being with Patrick felt like the best thing ever. Saeki walked towards Patrick and sat down next to them with his feet on the ground and resting his arms on his knees while they asked about his preference for the cord. It was a pose he was used to from his training with his father where the katana would usually be resting on his legs as well. Saeki thought about it for a moment, though he knew little of the cords mentioned. "Would I be correct in thinking metal chain is the strongest?" he asked the other and looked at them with a smile. "Something that will be as strong as our love." he offered an opinion on the cords.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

-

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:52 pm

User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko managed to finally calm herself down but was acutely aware that she fell back into her old habit of bowing to people. She'd tried to cut down on doing that only to people that were her elders, but they do say old habits die hard. Given that the man had neither agreed or denied her suggestion of moving seat, she supposed that it could be okay to sit back down. Though being under his gaze still made her a bit nervous. So with a bit of hesitation she steeled those nerves moving to sit on the bench, making sure to give ample space between the two of them and setting her parasol down to rest against her side of the bench. Some might wonder why in the world she'd choose an all black parasol to shield her from the sun, but after some reading and meeting a few goths she learned that whole thing about black attracting heat wasn't all the way true. So she was perfectly fine under a black parasol. She looked over at the man hearing his question before looking at her ukulele. "Oh um I painted it myself, a mix of acrylic paint with a top coat of matte varnish to make sure everything stayed clean and to give a glossy finish. I saw lots of people with painted ukuleles in videos and I wanted mine to have a personal touch like that. This is actually my second one as I grew out of the first that I had as a teenage." She explained with a smile, quite proud of the work she did on her instrument.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park【Accompanying:】--【Outfit:】Sunflower Park Stroll + Sunglasses【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Ukulele, Lunch Bag, Parasol【Status:】Single【Mood:】Calm【Musings:】Everything is okay.【Profile:】Here

Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:10 pm

KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image

So she had painted it herself.

He rolled the butt of the cigarette between his teeth again and took a large inhale before tilting his head back and letting it blow into the sky above him. Would she appreciate something like that? She always mentioned how much she missed him when he had to go away - not romantically, he knew that at this point , and had been mentally reminded several times. But even still. To leave her with something.. Memorable. A slight bitterness enveloped his tongue. She didn't wear her feather often and that bothered him. Especially in a city full of supernaturals like this. He glanced back up at her soft face from the ukulele. Though he had his hand in crafts, he wasn't sure he'd be able to pull something off like that - even if it was as simple as she was making it out to be. The sun felt like it was glaring down on him now. He parted his lips and slid the now almost dying cigarette between his fingers again. He never finished them completely - and he liked it that way. "How much?"

OOC: --
Feeling: Inquisitive.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:18 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looked at the other male briefly when he sat down next to him and he thought the pose looked pretty cool. Hiro was nearby after having finished the biscuits then he was preoccupied in licking his paws. He had expected a response based on appearance on impulse, but the question sounded logical to him. "Uhh, it depends on the size of the link and that they aren't narrow since it affects durability, strength and stability. Rope chains would give you a run for its money with the thicker the stronger method" he answered. He blushes furiously at the offered opinion, "Sounds like you've learned well from yesterday's shopping trip" he said smirking despite him still blushing. Felt all warm and fuzzy by the word 'love' from Saeki. "You will get the chance to see one of my abilities no one else has gotten to see" he said as he got out clasps for the stems of two acorns. Link the two with a memory wire and use a clipper for cutting then wrap some around the acorns in a swirl pattern. Started unrolling a coil of silver colored metal and clipped off the right length for the pendant necklace. Held the metal with both hands then used his metal manipulation ability to shape it into a thick puffed mariner chain. "This called the Puffed mariner chain or anchor chain. Since you really like the aquarium I thought you might like this style" he said after finishing the manipulation process was over. Add on the modified acorns and make sure the clasps on the necklace works before handing it out to his boyfriend.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: happy and focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:27 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
With: His boyfriend Patrick and Hiro
Status: Sprained left wrist but healthy, happy. Enjoying the time with Patrick ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
110/120 HP
User Image

Saeki glanced at Hiro for a moment as they were licking their paws and he chuckled softly. The kitten was really cute. But his attention was very quickly back on his boyfriend when they spoke. The young man leaned back until he was resting against the tree behind him, though he made sure not to get in the way of Patrick's work, as he looked at them. A smile played over his features when the other mentioned him learning from the shopping trip yesterday and they blushed so deeply. "I may also have looked up more information about jewelry since you mentioned about making them." he admitted to his boyfriend and chuckled softly. Saeki looked at Patrick with interest as they mentioned something no one has ever seen. Though to be fair, Saeki was always interested in the other. He was quite amazed to see how Patrick went about working on the jewelry with skilled hands. The surprise was clear on his features when they started working on the manipulation of the metal. That was so cool! The young man really liked the chain that came out of it. When his boyfriend was done and held out the necklace to him, Saeki smiled happily. "Thank you my love." he said as he accepted the gift presented to him, admired the craftsmanship and then proceeded to put it around his neck. Thankfully he was able to regardless of his injured wrist. When he was done he lowered his hands and looked at Patrick with a cheerful expression. "It's amazing, you are really good. How does it look?" he asked him about the necklace. After all the young man wanted his boyfriend to be absolutely pleased with it as well.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

-

-

-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:48 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick smiled gently, "How very tactful of you" he praised his boyfriend after hearing about the other researching about jewelry and it was just as good as him sharing such information in his books. Gave him great pleasure to see Saeki's reaction when he got the chance to look. "You're delightfully welcome" he replied to being thanked. He watched the younger male proceed to put on the newly made lucky charm and he was happy he accomplished to do so. "Like it was meant to be there. Suits you well" he responded after staring at it after a moment. He was being serious and wasn't just sprinkling out pretty words of how the acorn necklace looks on his boyfriend. "Now to make one for Hiro then for myself" he said as he looks back down at his kit then proceeds to prepare the acorn for the collar sized necklace made of waxed cotton. "Um, Saeki. Could you watch Hiro for a little while, an hour tops? I just need to check up on the store" he sucks up enough courage to ask the question. Leaving Hiro for a little while with a non-vet person did make him feel a little anxious, but this could be great practice time for his boyfriend when it comes to petcare. All to be determined on the other's response to the question of it happening or not.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:09 pm

User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko lightly strummed at the strings not playing any kind of tune in particular as she hummed along softly, a relaxed look crossing her face. The sound of music quickly filled the quiet air between the two mingling nicely with the occasional chirping of birds in the trees above. She was also acutely aware of the smell of cigarette smoke that hung around them, which while she adamantly avoided them herself, the smell wasn't too terrible. Actually it reminded her of an old friend whom she hadn't seen for quite some time, she should really try and get into contact with them again. It seemed that her accidentally found company wasn't the most talkative, but that was fine she could be the same way at times. Plus she found that sometimes sitting in a comfortable silence could be nice, even if the circumstances leading to it were a bit embarrassing. Though she'd probably laugh about it once she got home. Her hand moved to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear just as she heard the man pipe up again. Looking up at him, she blinked a few times and cocked her head to the side slightly. That was an odd question that came out of nowhere. "Excuse me? How much for what?" She asked softly.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park【Accompanying:】??【Outfit:】Sunflower Park Stroll + Sunglasses【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Ukulele, Lunch Bag, Parasol【Status:】Single【Mood:】Curious【Musings:】Hm?【Profile:】Here

Yummy Galaxxy

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:47 am

KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image

She reminded him of a nymph at times. Either very mysterious or very... Empty headed; somewhat, at least. He rearranged himself to cross the opposite leg over his knee and exhaled again. The sunflowers complemented the blooming cherry blossom trees dripping petals onto the hot summer ground. He imagined it already - a teal or seafoam colored ukulele with a sea of black feathers flocking against the base of the instrument. Several golden stars scattered over the rest of the empty space. He inhaled slowly through his nostrils, his gaze unwavering from her face. "How much would it be to paint one?" Particularly, how much would it be to have someone else, like herself, to paint one for him - but he'd digress. Money wasn't an issue. "And how soon would it be done?" Not that he was in any rush. But detailed work could take time for him. Time pulling away from his clan duties and investigating on the city.

OOC: --
Feeling: Inquisitive.

User Image

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:02 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

"I'm glad you like it. It must look like it belongs there because you made it for me." he said and smiled happily, while praising his boyfriend for his amazing handiwork. Saeki chuckled and leaned back against the tree next to Patrick while making sure not to limit their movement as they needed that to make the collar and his own necklace. The young man loved relaxing like this, but he never wanted to cause problems or get in the way when his love was working on something. When the other spoke again, Saeki looked at them with some surprise before he smiled and nodded. "Of course, if you have to check up then we can't change that. I'll make sure Hiro stays out of trouble," he said to them. Of course he preferred to spend the whole afternoon with them like this, but work was important. So if he had to check up on the store than that was that. Saeki didn't mind keeping Hiro entertained in the meanwhile.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:44 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick blushed at the praise he received from his boyfriend and he was at a loss of words other than a bashful "Thank you" from him. Considering the small size he completed less time to make Hiro's necklace and calls for the kitten over. Hiro came running over then his owner tied on the necklace and made sure it wasn't on too tight. He did a similar design he did with Saeki's necklace, but swirls were in reverse and instead of the chain he went elastic band with metal clasp. "I really appreciate the help" he said he was pleased to hear his boyfriend agree to look after Hiro while he is away for a short time. Once he finished his own necklace, he put it on then closed the kit before standing up. He decided to leave his stuff here also, "I'll head out now. Behave yourself, Hiro. Saeki is in charge. I will be back soon" he said to them before he left for the store. Hiro watched Patrick leave and didn't attempt to follow after him then he looked to Saeki with a head tilt.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: grateful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1219.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself and his kitten, Hiro, and his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:52 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
120/120 HP
User Image

A smile played over Saeki's lips when the other stumbled a thank you. It would he found something Patrick was sensitive for, but the young man loved it. He was happy that this amazing man felt the same as Saeki felt for him. He smiled as he leaned in to Patrick a bit while avoiding to restrain his movement and watched as they made Hiro's collar as crafty as he had Saeki's necklace. And then with his own. Patrick was really talented. After they had put the collar on Hiro, Saeki had sat up a bit while watching but then the time came for Patrick to go check on the store. The young man smiled and nodded. "No problem, we'll be here waiting." he said kissed their cheek before they left. It was quite incredible the kitten listened so well. And when they looked at Saeki with such a head tilt the young man chuckled a bit. "You're so cute Hiro. What would you want to do until he comes back hm? Though we need to be able to keep an eye on our stuff whatever we will do," he spoke to the kitten. Of course he knew they couldn't talk, but perhaps they could show otherwise. Saeki would make sure to watch them real carefully and have some fun together. Even if they decided to sleep in the shade rather than play.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook

Genkawolf

-

-

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games