Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:05 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
"This is no summon, it is a golem, they are much harder to get rid of than a summon creature," Rio said. "There is a saying in the vortex region, 'the undead may outlast the living, but those who never lived outlast them both'."
"Are you always this pathetic? You only talk tough I have yet to see proof."
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:27 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"This is no summon, it is a golem, they are much harder to get rid of than a summon creature," Rio said. "There is a saying in the vortex region, 'the undead may outlast the living, but those who never lived outlast them both'."
"We shall see!" Rio said as he made a hand motion that the Golem mimiced. As it waved it long arm in a ark motion, it sent a hail of diamond shards at Kai and his fire spirit.

[[g2g, sorry, i need to go swim]]

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:31 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"We shall see!" Rio said as he made a hand motion that the Golem mimiced. As it waved it long arm in a ark motion, it sent a hail of diamond shards at Kai and his fire spirit.

The spirit got in the path of the diamond shards and increased it's body temparature melting the diamond shards into a molten substance. "Perhaps the name Uchiha Spirit of Fire wasn't clear enough."
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:49 pm

((hey everyone, sorry to just say this in middle of the rp and all. I haven't been on much do to the fact that I've been at a anime convention for a few days. I just got back so I have alittle resting to do and alot of planning for another one in less than a month for me, in anycase, if anyone needs to update me with something they need or such or if Genji you need me to start working on the intermission thing we talked about, just email me or PM me, more PM than anything, thanks everyone, be back soon.))

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:00 pm

((deleted)) ((I'm too confused gonk ))
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:11 pm

Nitroxic 4jer
"Aha! I found it!" The floating tower was just a few hundred meters from where Hytoshi was standing. He dashed towards it. He stopped. "This seems high... Obviously." he said to himself. "I should try one of my jutsus." He grabs his right hand and surges a huge amount of chakra into his hand. It starts glowing navy blue and is overflowing with chakra. He grabs a kunai with his left hand. "This better work..." He slams his right hand into the ground. An deafening explosion sends Hytoshi flying into the air while leaving a crater in the ground. He stabs the kunai into the pillar. He pulls out another one and starts climbing a few feet higher."Whew... Now to put our names on it." He takes out some parchment, scribbles his name on it, and attaches it to the kunai. Forget the others... They are not valuable... They are just mere human... Unlike you... You are the Demon... "No!!!" He yells. He stabs his hand with a kunai. "Agh..." He brings out two kunais and writes the other's name on it. "Whoa..." He falls down. "Argh... Nnn..." He starts healing by himself. "I'll just wait for the others here."
((Not so fast. Read the last few posts.))

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 3:19 pm

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

The spirit got in the path of the diamond shards and increased it's body temparature melting the diamond shards into a molten substance. "Perhaps the name Uchiha Spirit of Fire wasn't clear enough."
[[just how hot can it go? diamond has one of the highest melting points, especially the industrial grade stuff(which if anyone can't figure it out, is what the golem is made of), not for jewerly(though that's tough too)]] "Yes, it did, but i can keep this up for quite awhile, all the materials for my attack come strait from the earth we're standing on. You have to create yours, and i'm guessing that takes aout a bit of charka evrytime yuo use it."

Rio made a stomping motion and the golem followed. When its foot landed, it sent a jagged line of diamond and rock spires toward Kai.

[[btw: turns out they have adult swim (no pun intended) from 5:30 til 6:30 (eastern), and i still have ~26 day until i'm 18 sooooo...]]
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:46 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[just how hot can it go? diamond has one of the highest melting points, especially the industrial grade stuff(which if anyone can't figure it out, is what the golem is made of), not for jewerly(though that's tough too)]] "Yes, it did, but i can keep this up for quite awhile, all the materials for my attack come strait from the earth we're standing on. You have to create yours, and i'm guessing that takes aout a bit of charka evrytime yuo use it."

Rio made a stomping motion and the golem followed. When its foot landed, it sent a jagged line of diamond and rock spires toward Kai.

[[btw: turns out they have adult swim (no pun intended) from 5:30 til 6:30 (eastern), and i still have ~26 day until i'm 18 sooooo...]]
((That's not something I can put an exact temperature on.))
The rocks and diamond shards bounced off the barrier. "Rio this barrier is created by the spirit of fire. So it's not a simple wall of fire as you thought. You see your not just fighting me and my this spirit your fighting 7000 years of Uchiha knowledge." (I think my next post would be a good time to add my little history lesson.)

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:19 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Seeing the rocks try to trap him, he knew that it's a rock barrier. Then keeping the Dragon wrapped around his left hand, he then quickly made a small Rairyuuken in his right palm.

With the chakra spinning and flowing in his right palm, he thrusted it into the rock barrier, causing an explosion. Though it might not be enough to kill Kenji, it was enough to blow a hole through the barrier.

Stepping out, he then saw Senji's flame dragon roar. "Bear without you..." Kenji dropped his head and smiled. It seems Senji has something to do... "Fine... let's end this..." He pulled his left hand back, ready to use his Raiton Genkiryuu...
"Tch, what a hassle," he said as he dropped his dragon causing a quickly flash of fire and explosion. Senji burst out of it and rushed Kenji.

Kenji swiped his Dragon in a sideway motion, creating a wall of electricity. Then he called out his dragon once agai and burst through the lightening wall, rushing at Senji...
Senji need to end it quickly. He resorted to the Hakke.
"Hakke, Rokujuu Yonshou!" He said as he prefomed the stance, with that he aimed hands towards Kenji's arm, index, thumb and middle finger extened...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:42 am

Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((That's not something I can put an exact temperature on.))
The rocks and diamond shards bounced off the barrier. "Rio this barrier is created by the spirit of fire. So it's not a simple wall of fire as you thought. You see your not just fighting me and my this spirit your fighting 7000 years of Uchiha knowledge." (I think my next post would be a good time to add my little history lesson.)
"How can you put the knowledge of all the Uchiha into one object?" Rio asked as he thought of something to get around the barrier, "And a animant one at that."

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:18 am

"You are so dense it's ridiculious. The spirit of fire has a will of it's own. This ancient knowledge is stored within the spirits memories which are handed to it's wielder so I know how to use it to control the spirit to my will. Like they say knowledge is power. Perhaps you need a history lesson to grasp the full effect of this power."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:10 am

Near the beast pillar a hand popped out of the ground holding three kunai. It searched around for the pillar, and after finding it, stuck them into the hard wood. The hand dissapeared underground, but after a few minutes Sabu burst from the earth gasping for air.
"I guess I should have practiced that one more." he said. Looking up, he noticed that the beast was staring directly at him. "Uh....hi?"

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:53 pm

Kai Hyugiha
"You are so dense it's ridiculious. The spirit of fire has a will of it's own. This ancient knowledge is stored within the spirits memories which are handed to it's wielder so I know how to use it to control the spirit to my will. Like they say knowledge is power. Perhaps you need a history lesson to grasp the full effect of this power."
[[i SAID "Animent" (not "inaniment") that means a ting that is capable of moving and thinking on it's own, so i guess Rio's not quite so dense huh?]]

"So your saying that that spirit is actually the combined collective of all the souls of all the Uchiha that ever lived?" Rio asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:16 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Near the beast pillar a hand popped out of the ground holding three kunai. It searched around for the pillar, and after finding it, stuck them into the hard wood. The hand dissapeared underground, but after a few minutes Sabu burst from the earth gasping for air.
"I guess I should have practiced that one more." he said. Looking up, he noticed that the beast was staring directly at him. "Uh....hi?"
The dragon snorted and turned away.

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:31 pm

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
The dragon snorted and turned away.

Alarmed at his fortune, Sabu ran off. After he was a good distance away, he gathered his bearings and made his way in the direction of the fire pillar.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games