Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeviate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:06 am

Hi everyone. biggrin My name is Aeviate, or Aevi for short. I've only RP-ed for a short while before I stopped due to school, but now that I have more time on my hands, I really would like to pick it back up! If you see me RP-ing around the guild forums and have anything you wanna talk to me about, feel free to send me a message or just say HI AEVI! *teddybear hug* x) See you guys around. <3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:21 pm

Hello there. Tang The Pervert Mage here. If you see me, I've probably taken a 1,000 illicit of you... even when you weren't doing anything illicit. Anyway, yeah, I'm a lit roleplayer and will probably join any and all kinds, though horrifically gory and psychics are my main thing. Yes, I'll even join Yaoi. I don't mind. So yeah, that's me.

Also, the time it took you to read this was enough for me to take another 1,000 photos.

Tang The Pervert Mage

DaSpriteDude

Clean Smoker

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:50 am

Hi I Da Sprite Dude and shall put a little survey-liek thing to intoduce myself.

Name:Sprite
Why it is:I use to make Sprite comics all the time and had called myself sprite comic master. The name Sprite eventually developed and I liked it and still do.
Why Am I here:I like to role play and get ideas for role playing all the time. I like using my ideas for other things too such as comics and stories.
Friendly?:Yesh. I can be really crazy too. I guess thats all I can think of. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:14 am

Sprite comics? As in comics about .. the soft drink? xp

Aeviate

RengKu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:49 pm

I'm RengKu, but you can call me Mark. Let's see... I like... graffiti, rock, hip-hop, r&b, music you can dance(break dance/b-boy) to, drawing, roleplaying( xd ), skateboarding, rollerblading(freestyle), playing basketball, eating cookies, drinking chocolate milk, chilling with my friends, and going out.

Meeting new people is one of my hobbies.

Giving stuff to people I think are cool, is again, one of my hobbies.

Playing the piano, flute, and the guitar is another of my hobbies.

That's about it. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:00 pm

Yo peeps! Maple here. I myself am a very talented writer and hope to join some of the rp's you have set up. I really would love to contribute to this guilds rp'ing experience, so if you need someone to help one of you own along, or just wanna chat, Pm me and we'll talk. I'd like to try and "fight" someone sooner or later. mrgreen

Mjolnir The Hammer

Uchiha-Uzumaki Naruto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good evening/morning/day everyone! I am known as Príncipe Rana (Frog Prince), but my common name is Brittany. Obviously my name is a dead giveaway to my gender. smile

I joined the guild in search of an RP that's at least fairly literate, but not too advanced. I'm open to one-on-one or multi-player, but right now I think I need a bit of practice with each. sweatdrop I have roleplayed before, but it's been awhile since my last roleplaying adventure.

I hope I can get back up to speed on Rping and be an active member here. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:53 pm

hey, im shane!
feel free to friend me!!!

spiral_of_chaos

Lazarus Soul

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:31 am

Hello, everyone! I'm Ams, but you can call me Fatale, Artemis or Desire. Either way, it's fine by me. I love to RP, and I can't wait to get involved with this guild. I hope to make lots of friends here! *big, sparkly eyes*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:19 am

Hey there guys i'm Sol Zero the Warrior, or just Sol or Zero. XP Anyway i'm a military fighting type role player a good amount of the time. I also enjoy adventure role playing, fantasy, etc. Friend me if you want, drop me a random PM to say hi, hell message me at all I don't care. I just want to get to know you guys.

Judgment Xero

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:36 pm

Hello, I guess I'll make my own little form for my intro. I look forward to making friends and joining RPs with people who have similar interests.

Name: Hinata "Sunny" Solei (Though I RP as Hinata Hyuuga a lot in Nauto threads)
Age: 21 (Though it bounces around in relation to the situation)
Height: 5ft 4in
Weight: (if you must know) 112 lbs.

Appearance: (Pretty much Hinata Hyuuga after the time skip)
Hair: Blue-black, indigo, navy (It varies), that reaches the center of my back.
Eyes: Lavender hued with no pupils (but I'm not blind)
Build: Athletic

Sign: Capricorn
Element: Light
Strength: Average
Flexibility: Above average
Intelligence: Above average (Well, I'm not dumb)

Personality: Fairly outgoing thanks to growning into my confidence, but I have my shy moments. Very friendly and kind to the point that it can be self detrimental.
Likes: Animals, children, cooking, cleaning, reading, writing, shopping, healing, helping, the arts, fashion, gardening,...
Dislikes: Mean people, intolerance, bleach cleaning products, war, fighting, confrontation, yelling, loud noises, scary movies...

Family: Hiashi, (Father), Hanabi, (Sister), Neji, (Cousin). (The names change with the situation but the relation stays the same)
Relationships: Naruto, (first love), Sasuke, (One-sided toward her). (Again, names change, relationships stay the same)
Enemies: Ransom hunters, Sasuke fangirls, Itatch, (Sasuke's brother) (Itachi's name changes, relationship the same)

So anyway, I can't wait to befriend the lot of you!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:32 pm

Hello Everyone!
I'm Eva, nineteen, Canadian. I joined this guild because I've been searching for a place where I don't have to hunt out literate RPs, they're all right here. I have really diverse tastes when it comes to the type of RP, creativity is the key in what appeals to me. I used to write quite a lot, and as a uni student I don't get the time, so RPing is kind of how I release that energy. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people here and getting involved ^^

Merdachana

SamosIamos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:10 pm

Hiya! I'm SamosIamos, but you can call me Sam! Roar! I've been Rping for about 2 years now, and love it. I love long posts ^^;;;, though sometimes those don't work out. I like wolf/human fantasy Roleplays, though I love trying new things, so I can do whatever happens to fall in front of me. Hehe...

Anyway I'm syked to meet new peoples that love to RP, so PM me if you want to chat or anything. I'm open for RPs toO!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:28 am

Wow. I don't remember posting in this thread at all.
o.O
Maybe it was 'cos I got lost in the subforums. razz
As a quick recap, you can call me Psy instead of my full username. I roleplay literate, aiming for advanced. I've been doing a whole heap of high fantasy since the day I joined, so it'll be pleasant to do something new. I can roleplay both male and female roles, but I don't do Yaoi/Yuri.

Okies. Now that you know me better, m00fins, anyone?
*Gives everyone a m00fin*

Hamaon

Aeviate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:06 pm

m00fins? o.O;
Muffins .. made out of cows? D;
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games