Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:28 pm
Slighter felt her scratching his head and started to growl playfully has he closed his eyes, his tail wagging faster in a steady pace with his ears still flat against his head has.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:37 pm
Sora smiled as she started to scratch his head again. She would have scratched him behind the ears but, his ears were against his head so she didn't mess with them. Looking around she lays her free hand on Slighter's neck, again.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:40 pm
Slighter kept growling softly, his tail hitting a tree making his ear twitch and stick up in the air.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:48 pm
Sora jumped some when Slighter's tail hit a tree. Looking to her right she looks at the tree and blinks, then back at Slighter

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:53 pm
Slighter looked at her when she jumped and laughed, 'What?" he asked her has he growled some more.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:04 pm
Sora grumbled some when he was laughing at her. "When your tail hit the tree it scared me a bit." She then sighed and ran her hand through her hair, again. "It's not funny.." She replied defensely (sp?).

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:07 pm
Slighter nodded and sat up off of her, placing his front legs on her lap, 'Well I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." he said has he nudged her neck and laid down next to her inside of her lap.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:15 pm
Sora nodded and patted his head again. "No worries, it's okay.." She smiled at him.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:20 pm
Slighter Nodded and looked around before he sat next to her and leaned against her side looking up at the moon, being extremely quiet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:28 pm
Sora stayed quiet as well, looking up at the moon with him. One of her knees up while her elbow was on it, her cheek in her hand.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:32 pm
Slighter instinctively howled up at the moon loudly with his eyes closed and his ears pulled back to the back of his head.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:38 pm
Sora jumped again, not expecting the loud howl in her ear. Closing one eye she listens to his howl. Deathly quiet.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:45 pm
Slighter chuckled again and looked at her just realizing her screamed in her ears, 'ahah, Sorry." He said has he laid back down next to hrr.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:59 pm
Sora softly laughed as she opened her eye again, "No worries I'll get used to it.."

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:00 pm
Slighter shrugged and looked at her curiously, 'What do mean mean by 'I'll', What's to get used to?" he asked cursorily.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games